Billie Elli$h illuminauti

Singing about seducing a Dad at 16 is pretty sickening, I think other people write her lyrics.
True. That’s perfectly legal in the last state I lived in though. Pretty gross eh? It was considered a perk for military guys stationed there. If she were two years older no one would bat an eye, and in fact there would be articles on how it’s a great way to pay for college.

Last edited:

Swiftturtle

Established
She was in a magazine and the theme of the photos showed her in witchcraft rituals- they’ve ALL ‘disappeared’ from internet searches. I was able to find 2 on random Pinterest posts. Some guy on YouTube has a take on her song ‘Lovely’...who knows if it’s valid, but it’s an interesting theory knowing how entertainment industry is... B3882826-07A0-4D4C-8191-CB6E6462C716.jpeg808DCDF0-358F-46DD-9141-40273EA29FC6.jpeg4B686EFC-7C49-42FF-92F9-3FB56BB257D2.jpeg0DEF4DB8-8DF3-4861-9005-9C297AD37E5F.jpeg

Attachments

Xoalienn

Rookie
She has always creeped me out. I knew Lovely was about that, you can decipher most lyrics to be about the devil honestly, but I do still think it’s a lovely song (ba-dum-chhh). I do not understand her appeal, however. She straight up looks like a demon in ridiculously baggy clothing. Besides Lovely, I don’t see the appeal in her music? I guess that low-fi, deep beat stuff is appealing?

Swiftturtle

Established
She has always creeped me out. I knew Lovely was about that, you can decipher most lyrics to be about the devil honestly, but I do still think it’s a lovely song (ba-dum-chhh). I do not understand her appeal, however. She straight up looks like a demon in ridiculously baggy clothing. Besides Lovely, I don’t see the appeal in her music? I guess that low-fi, deep beat stuff is appealing?
I get it, personally. She’s the anti-thesis to everything teens are used to: baggy clothes, she used to over share a ton on social media (and I’m sure her label loved it- being serious), she’s blatant about things that a lot of parents discourage (sex, cursing), and she’s endearing in interviews while looking pissed any other time. Her brand has the illusion of ‘a best friend that understands you’ & until recently, she was actually pretty accessible to her fans. She’s def not accessible anymore unless you have $$$ or industry connections, so who knows how that will play out. Also- her label knew she was malleable, and even better for them, she believes it’s all her and she hasn’t been curated by them in any way..oh to be 17. Don’t forget the major amount of marketing $$ they invested on a global scale. Idk what occult stuff she’s been exposed to, but having torturous nightmares and relishing in ppl’s fears is indicative of exposure to something she either isn’t aware she was exposed to, or doesn’t see it as a big deal. In an interview she said her first song was when she was like 4, and it was about a black hole and taking a soul...something like that. But really, no label is going to sign some unknown young teen & throw tons of money behind promotion unless they know they can control them. The saddest irony of mind control is that ppl don’t even know when they’re a victim of it. I’ll attach a mind control hypnosis experiment where they’re able to program a guy to kill. Imagine how easy it is to program behavior influence in the music industry w/their resources- they’ve no doubt perfected it. Then these ‘stars’ have breakdowns, and they’re sent to therapy. I betcha they aren’t choosing their therapist. No doubt they have ‘a trusted celebrity therapist’ the label arranges. Now, is it a therapist with the label’s intentions holding importance over the health of the artist? Are they doing any type of programming? Are their sessions recorded? Is the info shared w/the label? If it’s something bad, is it used as a threat later in their career? Labels don’t have artists bc they want art to flourish, they’re a product & investment that they expect to make a profit off of. These ppl don’t have a moral compass, their god is $. I pray for her, you can already see the toll it’s taking on her spirit. In 6 months she went from looking 16 to 22 w/the weight & judgement of the world using her as a bench. All for the mighty $...

This experiment by Derren Brown is crazy. Short version & full version (full shows how he programs the guy in a very short time w/o him even realizing it.
Short:

Long:

Swiftturtle

Established
View attachment 24198

"billy" eyelash was born as a male. every single thing these ppl do is fabricated and designed to fool you,
Uh.....what?! That’s a huge accusation to throw out w/o any sauce, or at least extremely strong links, to back it up. I also think it’s total BS. She’s like 5’3”, has a huge chest (and I was the same starting as a pre-teen like her, and there’s a big diff between the way real & fake ones behave... I would know... and those aren’t fake), feminine features, a feminine speaking voice, she’s a soprano 2/soprano 1 in high head voice, & she was a dancer. There are photos of her as a young teen in skin tight dance gear- there’s literally no ‘there’ there. 2 minutes through her worshipping fan base posts and there are numerous pics of her as a little kid and a normal teen girl not in giant clothes. She’s up against a society that constantly judges women’s bodies, I don’t blame her for wearing tents that can sleep a family of 5!
5804FDCD-96F4-4427-9B7C-CD6ED5E236B1.jpegD02EA5A0-FEDB-4850-8145-46AB9034792A.jpeg5738BA5F-80CD-474D-8CCB-CAC471436689.jpeg12564F26-430C-4184-9479-E52A65FCA239.jpeg5A85ABF4-963A-46EC-998F-229C88C87DA2.jpeg776C40F7-2396-4BAF-9176-E9CD588341D9.jpeg51A14768-E4DE-4033-9D3C-433BF2B1F8C5.jpeg34B98A29-1309-4391-A3BF-138CBAB522E5.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

DTA

Rookie
Uh.....what?! That’s a huge accusation to throw out w/o any sauce, or at least extremely strong links, to back it up. I also think it’s total BS. She’s like 5’3”, has a huge chest (and I was the same starting as a pre-teen like her, and there’s a big diff between the way real & fake ones behave... I would know... and those aren’t fake), feminine features, a feminine speaking voice, she’s a soprano 2/soprano 1 in high head voice, & she was a dancer. There are photos of her as a young teen in skin tight dance gear- there’s literally no ‘there’ there. 2 minutes through her worshipping fan base posts and there are numerous pics of her as a little kid and a normal teen girl not in giant clothes. She’s up against a society that constantly judges women’s bodies, I don’t blame her for wearing tents that can sleep a family of 5!
View attachment 24199View attachment 24200View attachment 24201View attachment 24202View attachment 24203View attachment 24204View attachment 24205View attachment 24206
im not body shaming anyone. people can choose to live however they like, if what i have said triggers you thats ok, because it should, i dont know how to convince you or anyone of anything , the truth is just something people have to find on thier own. but if you wanna make a friendly bet , ok. come back at look at this "billy" person in 5 years after they are out of the spotlight and they have to slow down on thier estrogen, you will see it better , the male body matures, and these ppls real body shape always reveals itself. if you cant decide on what billy is right now thats fine, the choice (which i dont think "she" was old enough to make for the choice for herself) is up to the person, but the fact is , this happens to them when they are children and its done by the parents , in fact some of these ppl dont even realize their sex was switched at birth until they become adult and see something is not right
she is a female now , im not debating that but as i said this person was born a male.
"she" isnt even one of the harder ones to spot. hope this helps .

edit :

Last edited:

Swiftturtle

Established
im not body shaming anyone. people can choose to live however they like, if what i have said triggers you thats ok, because it should, i dont know how to convince you or anyone of anything , the truth is just something people have to find on thier own. but if you wanna make a friendly bet , ok. come back at look at this "billy" person in 5 years after they are out of the spotlight and they have to slow down on thier estrogen, you will see it better , the male body matures, and these ppls real body shape always reveals itself. if you cant decide on what billy is right now thats fine, the choice (which i dont think "she" was old enough to make for the choice for herself) is up to the person, but the fact is , this happens to them when they are children and its done by the parents , in fact some of these ppl dont even realize their sex was switched at birth until they become adult and see something is not right
she is a female now , im not debating that but as i said this person was born a male.
"she" isnt even one of the harder ones to spot. hope this helps .

edit :
The sheer number of ppl she danced with/works with & ppl she ‘dates’ that would have to know/keep the lie would be astronomical- I can’t even fathom how that would work. She’s literally *everywhere*...any number of ppl, even a waiter, could easily get her DNA to test her chromosomes. Then anyone, including a different label, would have blackmail over her. I just don’t see how it would be feasible. I’m also confused why ppl jump to transgender and don’t consider intersex.i don’t personally think she is- I don’t understand how she’d have a huge rack & be so tiny otherwise if she’s FtM- there are actually a lot of pics/videos she put of herself on social not in street wear. I will say, she constantly has jokes like ‘suck my dick,’ wore pants saying ‘stop looking at my dick,’ and I found some social posts where she jokes about dicks, too. But I genuinely think they’re jokes, bc idk why she’d draw attention to any deviation from being XX if she wanted to hide it. I’ll put her joke posts that I found in a quick search- no clue if there are others. However, I’d genuinely be shocked if she’s FtM. {It’s not like those videos where ppl rumored that Michelle Obama is trans using measurements of fingers and head to shoulder ratio as ‘proof’ paired w/ the Ellen dancing video of her where something is swinging in her pants... (tbh, Joan rivers saying she was trans then dying in a surgery ‘mishap’ right after, her daughter winning a lawsuit for malpractice/wrongful death, the daughter ‘liking’ a social media comment where someone said ‘they killed her for telling about michelle,’ and Obama calling Michelle ‘Michael,’ are what made me really stop and think ‘this is weird’.... That theory, paired with no baby pics of them with their daughters, and their daughters looking exactly like the couple that are the Obamas best friends (that always went on their ‘family trips’)...those have the blatant “wtf” ingredients that make me look sideways.} Just like, in the topic of this thread, Bils lyrics/overnight flood of the market/and horror fascination are ingredients that make me go “uhhhh..wtf”....there’s a difference between speculation with strange instances that ‘support’ the theory, and speculation w/o pieces that makes you go “that’s weird...”

Honestly, questioning if she’s all girl literally sounds like that hilarious Friends episode:

I digress...but, I think these posts were jokes:
(Edit: I’m done even looking. Some of the stuff posted even on insta just to find an overview of her jokes is too much. Insta needs to go through and do a sweep delete..this girl is a minor...ugh.)

39740166-D4AE-4087-B58B-351F4E2301E5.jpegC7171A99-B783-4FE7-908A-2314C3277772.jpegB0B36012-79B8-4F19-9F8B-DEB3A9C5CD93.jpeg02BB780F-8DC4-4343-8B25-587C1F7615DC.jpeg02BB780F-8DC4-4343-8B25-587C1F7615DC.jpeg33DC76C5-B834-4CB2-8673-A8666EF24865.jpeg67A77284-356C-4436-92F3-53D9ED366C1F.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: DTA

DTA

Rookie
The sheer number of ppl she danced with/works with & ppl she ‘dates’ that would have to know/keep the lie would be astronomical- I can’t even fathom how that would work. She’s literally *everywhere*

its ok. we all wake up at diffrent times and in diffrent ways and see things in diffrent lights
not everyone will be able to see everything ,
thats whats amazing about this process of waking up, everyone can help each other .

i dont know anything about this "billy" person.
but im shocked that even with the amount of evidence you yourself are finding, with all those pictures and tweets
the truth still somehow eludes you.

PS-

jennifer "Maniston" is an obvious m2f . one of the first ones everyone noticed years ago.

ThisGirlWoke

Established
View attachment 24198

"billy" eyelash was born as a male. every single thing these ppl do is fabricated and designed to fool you,
Was she though? I always thought she was a girl who dressed in a lot of boy clothing because the devil likes having girls act like boys and boys act like girls, good being seen as evil and evil being seen as good. That's what I thought that was. How do you know she was born a male?

Reactions: DTA

DTA

Rookie
How do you know she was born a male?

because seeing the truth is something i have done for a very long time and it never escapes me.

what you are describing about the false rebelion is right, but go ahead and even take it one step further and realize
they dont only want the genders "acting" like the opposite sex ,
they want them worshipping, lusting after and having sex with people that are indeed the same sex as them,
without them knowing this of course. i know how it sounds , but its true.
it always helps to remember that everything in this world is always inverted.

Swiftturtle

Established
because seeing the truth is something i have done for a very long time and it never escapes me.

what you are describing about the false rebelion is right, but go ahead and even take it one step further and realize
they dont only want the genders "acting" like the opposite sex ,
they want them worshipping, lusting after and having sex with people that are indeed the same sex as them,
without them knowing this of course. i know how it sounds , but its true.
it always helps to remember that everything in this world is always inverted.
its ok. we all wake up at diffrent times and in diffrent ways and see things in diffrent lights
not everyone will be able to see everything ,
thats whats amazing about this process of waking up, everyone can help each other .

i dont know anything about this "billy" person.
but im shocked that even with the amount of evidence you yourself are finding, with all those pictures and tweets
the truth still somehow eludes you.

PS-

jennifer "Maniston" is an obvious m2f . one of the first ones everyone noticed years ago.
You’re purposely phrasing your response in a way that implies I confirmed your hypothesis to myself, and I should ‘let myself accept it’.
That’s some manipulative spew, I’ll give you that.
-not only did my ‘research’ NOT sway me towards your hypothesis, it made me feel like it was even more ridiculous than when I looked into it. She jokes about dicks constantly- but she’s also: A. a teen, and along with a large number of them thinking they ‘already know everything,’ it’s pretty common B. Incredibly cocky, which also means she’s incredibly insecure, bc the two go hand in hand when the latter exists and they need a coping mechanism to avoid vulnerability C. I’ve yet to meet a cocky male OR female (straight and gay) that don’t put a high emphasis on ‘dick talk’ bc even with the social engineering attempts, the phallic symbol is ingrained as being perceived as ‘alpha’. Her incessant use of dick jokes is common with someone that’s ‘B.’

You have yet to provide anything that resembles confirmation or proof, and instead of addressing that fact, you skip straight into the verbal head pat of ‘having sympathy that my eyes aren’t open’ -as if you DID provide compelling proof and I just ‘don’t want to see it.’

I’m sure some ppl prefer to fall in line and give you the “maybe you’re right’ that you’re seeking bc they fear someone labeling them as ‘foolish for missing the obvious” -with pity in their eyes, no less. However, I’m still in the same place I was when you dropped your hypothesis; show me anything that supports your theory. And saying, ‘I’m superior at detecting these things and I just feel it. It’s sad that you all don’t see it like I do” makes you sound like the guy that ‘made’ the emperor’s invisible clothes.

Swiftturtle

Established
its fine swift turtle , i dont want to anger you any further ,
lets just agree to disagree.
Naw, not angry...just asking you to provide any leads that would provide validity to your matter of fact statement, and to stop pretending like you did and I’m just not ‘woke’ enough.

But you can’t, I get it.

DTA

Rookie
Naw, not angry...just asking you to provide any leads that would provide validity to your matter of fact statement, and to stop pretending like you did and I’m just not ‘woke’ enough.

But you can’t, I get it.
you provided more evidence than i ever could,
so you either are trying to help in the deception or you just cant see it.
either way, i will pray for you.