Bible verses contrasted with false teacher/s' doctrines

TokiEl

Superstar
The law is not made for the righteous person. After receiving the holy spirit and becoming a new man by the power of God are you seeking perfection through the law?
The law is made to establish right from wrong.

A righteous person does what is right... and so don't need no law to tell him that.

The Holy spirit will not make light of the law... and even surpass the letter of the law.

Lyfe

Star
The law is made to establish right from wrong.

A righteous person does what is right... and so don't need no law to tell him that.

The Holy spirit will not make light of the law... and even surpass the letter of the law.
The stony tablets were a foreshadow of the reality. The holy spirit is one of the many realities. Now the reality has come why point to or give preeminance to the shadow?

TokiEl

Superstar
The stony tablets were a foreshadow of the reality. The holy spirit is one of the many realities. Now the reality has come why point to or give preeminance to the shadow?
If you by stony tablets mean the Ten Commandments then they are not a shadow which has vanished in the light of the Holy spirit.

No the Holy spirit will help us to surpass in our spirit even the Ten Commandments written in stone.

TokiEl

Superstar
Here is how a jew and a Holy spirit christian read some of the Commandments....

You shall not murder. - Jew
You shall not even be angry with your brother without a cause. - Holy spirit christian

You shall not commit adultery. - Jew
You shall not even look at a maried woman with lust. - Holy spirit christian

You shall not covet. - Jew
You shall even donate. - Holy spirit christian

You shall not steal. - Jew
You shall even give charity. - Holy spirit christian

Lyfe

Star
If you by stony tablets mean the Ten Commandments then they are not a shadow which has vanished in the light of the Holy spirit.

No the Holy spirit will help us to surpass in our spirit even the Ten Commandments written in stone.
I think we have failed to understand scripture when we as the body of Christ continue to give a preeminance to the law and commandments especially now that the realities have come.

We have Christ and his words and example. The law is no longer our schoolmaster now that the teacher has come.

We have the holy spirit who is the spirit of Christ who is our teacher that dwells within us. The greater has come and yet still we want to place a wrong emphasis on the shadows and not the realities. If our mindset is still law and rules focused rather than just expressing and imitating the person of Christ by being filled with the holy spirit then we don't understand the new covenant as we should. The law made nothing perfect and we resemble Christ the most on earth when we are filled with his spirit. This is why we are told by Paul to walk in the spirit and be filled by the spirit, because that's when we resemble our teacher the most.

A Freeman

Superstar
LOL that's not what that means as a thief in the night means you won't know exact time of his appearance in the clouds with a shout - EVERYONE AFTER THAT POINT WILL KNOW HE HAS RETURNED. no of this his body has to die etc ad nausem bro come on...CHRIST was raised once and only once what don't you understand about that? He will not rise again thats done over with he comes in GLORY not as some bum as false messiah that this guy clearly is. Lets see some signs then....Lets Thomas this does he have holes from the nails? If not then hes false. Thats all ya need. Right there is what the apostles saw and what did thomas do? Those don't disappear those where earned and HE will have those when HE returns.
Give it a rest. You simply don't know what you're talking about.

Matthew 24:3, 27-31
24:3 And as he sat upon the Mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and WHAT [SHALL BE] THE SIGN OF THY COMING, AND OF THE END OF THE WORLD?

24:27 For as the lightening cometh out of the East, and shineth even unto the West; SO SHALL ALSO THE COMING OF THE SON OF MAN BE.
24:28 For wheresoever THE CARCASE is, THERE will the eagles be gathered together.

24:29 Immediately after the tribulation OF THOSE DAYS shall the "sun" be darkened, and the "moon" shall not give her light, and the "stars" shall fall from heaven, and the "powers of the heavens" shall be shaken:
24:30 And THEN shall appear the Sign ("Star") of the Son of man in heaven: and THEN shall ALL the tribes of the Earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the "Clouds" of heaven with power and great glory.
24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet (7th.), and they shall gather together his Elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

It should be self-evident that the crucifixion of Jesus occurred 2000 years ago NOT at "the end of the world".

It should also be equally obvious that the eagles were NOT gathered together to begin gathering the Elect during the 3 day and 3 night period that Jesus was buried 2000 years ago.

For Christ's sake THINK about what you are reading, rather than regurgitating what you believe will be popular with your fellow mockers, who obviously don't believe Christ, nor are actively seeking Him, nor seem to have any reservations at all about standing before Christ in Judgment, which we will all be doing soon, regardless of whatever fantastical superstitions one may choose to believe.

Peace be upon you.

Maldarker

Star
Give it a rest. You simply don't know what you're talking about.

Matthew 24:3, 27-31
24:3 And as he sat upon the Mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and WHAT [SHALL BE] THE SIGN OF THY COMING, AND OF THE END OF THE WORLD?

24:27 For as the lightening cometh out of the East, and shineth even unto the West; SO SHALL ALSO THE COMING OF THE SON OF MAN BE.
24:28 For wheresoever THE CARCASE is, THERE will the eagles be gathered together.

24:29 Immediately after the tribulation OF THOSE DAYS shall the "sun" be darkened, and the "moon" shall not give her light, and the "stars" shall fall from heaven, and the "powers of the heavens" shall be shaken:
24:30 And THEN shall appear the Sign ("Star") of the Son of man in heaven: and THEN shall ALL the tribes of the Earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the "Clouds" of heaven with power and great glory.
24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet (7th.), and they shall gather together his Elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

It should be self-evident that the crucifixion of Jesus occurred 2000 years ago NOT at "the end of the world".

It should also be equally obvious that the eagles were NOT gathered together to begin gathering the Elect during the 3 day and 3 night period that Jesus was buried 2000 years ago.

For Christ's sake THINK about what you are reading, rather than regurgitating what you believe will be popular with your fellow mockers, who obviously don't believe Christ, nor are actively seeking Him, nor seem to have any reservations at all about standing before Christ in Judgment, which we will all be doing soon, regardless of whatever fantastical superstitions one may choose to believe.

Peace be upon you.
For your sake maybe think that what has been esposued to you is false. Not mocking more concerned for a person that is having delusional thoughts is all. Hear about cults and people falling prey to them. Besides reread the whole chapter quit cherry picking it if you look couple verses prior it warns about the same guy your saying is christ on earth bro! how ironic!

25Behold, I have told you before. 26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not

TokiEl

Superstar
We have Christ and his words and example. The law is no longer our schoolmaster now that the teacher has come.
Yes but there is no dichotomy between Jesus and His law.

His words and example lift His law from letters in stone and paper to a living language in our spirit.

We walk and talk His laws as guided by the Holy spirit.

Lyfe

Star

His words and example lift His law from letters in stone and paper to a living language in our spirit.

Paul thought it was important to make a distinction. There's no power of God in the law and commandments. The law and commandments can't change a person. God wants us to recognize the more perfect way and the intended reality that the old testament always symbolized. Who is greater the law or Christ? What effects more change the commandments written in stone or the holy spirit? The law pointed out all the evil in my heart and how sinful my ways were. The holy spirit made me like Christ and like a true son!

Maldarker

Star

The law is written on every heart romans 2:12

A Freeman

Superstar
This is wrong, it doesn't begin like that :
It's wrong to obey God? Do you believe Adam and Eve had it right from the beginning listening to and obeying Satan?

"Blind Pharisee, first cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also."
Matthew 23:26
And why were the Pharisees blind? Because their minds were filled with sin and filth. And why were their minds filled with sin and filth? BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T KEEP THE LAW. That's why they couldn't see The Messiah/Christ (The Law made flesh) standing right before their eyes telling them these things.

John 7:19 Did not Moses give you The Law, and [yet] NONE of you keepeth The Law? Why go ye about to kill me?

Keeping God's commandments without having your inner self first cleaned is moot, it doesn't eradicate sin.
More bad (illogical) excuses for not keeping God's Law/Commandments?

1 John 2:3-5
2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him (Christ), IF we keep His Commandments.
2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth NOT His Commandments, is a LIAR, and the truth is NOT in him.
2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

"Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins."
John 8:24
Thank-you. Agreed. As above please. Anyone who isn't keeping The Law/Commandments -- that Christ said will NEVER go away
(Matt. 5:17-20) -- doesn't believe Christ, nor know Christ, nor love Christ (John 14:15).

Once you've received Jesus, God is cleansing your inner self enabling you to walk in accordance to His commandments.
The problem is I know you deny Jesus is the Word of God to begin with, I pray you may be freed from this spiritual blindness.
The word "Satan" is Hebrew and means "the Opposer". When someone advises others to do the opposite of what God COMMANDS us to do for our own benefit, they are very obviously working for Satan. IF you actually have ever truly received Jesus, then you would be advocating obedience to God in ALL things, exactly as Christ teaches.

But you don't do that, do you?

1 John 3:4-9
3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also The Law: for sin is the transgression of The Law.
3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our (past) sins; and in him is no sin.
3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that DOETH righteousness is righteous, even as he (Christ) is righteous.
3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the Beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for His seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever DOETH NOT righteousness is NOT of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Again, everything you've tried to explain above is exactly backwards and encouraging others to sin/break The Law, which is proof of its source.

If we are genuinely grateful for the sacrifice that Christ made on our behalf, to pay the debt for our PAST sins (Rom. 3:25), then we should be striving to do everything we can NOT to run our debt up yet again, to show Him that His Sacrifice was not in vain.

The wages of sin (breaking The Law) are DEATH, and anyone who doesn't realize that is still rejecting God's GIFT of eternal ilfe through Christ, the Saviour (The Word OF God made flesh)..

May God Bless you.

A Freeman

Superstar
For your sake maybe think that what has been esposued to you is false. Not mocking more concerned for a person that is having delusional thoughts is all. Hear about cults and people falling prey to them. Besides reread the whole chapter quit cherry picking it if you look couple verses prior it warns about the same guy your saying is christ on earth bro! how ironic!

25Behold, I have told you before. 26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not
You hypocrite. Read ALL of Matthew 24, where Christ is explaining to His Disciples exactly what it will be like during the END-TIMES, when He promised to be here and to teach them the things they could not bear (wouldn't have understood) 2000 years ago.

The warning about the MANY false christs/teachers/religious leaders deceiving MANY is referring to ALL the corporate fictional organized religions, which teach their unwitting victims the "quick and easy" path that is leading them into The Fire.

Matthew 7:13-14
7:13 Enter ye in at the "Strait" gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and MANY there be which go in thereat:
7:14 Because Strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and FEW there be that find it.

There would be no reason for Satan for Satan to send all of the so-called religious leader/false teachers/christs if not to try to hide The REAL Christ Who, exactly as prophesied, will be here NOW. The best place to hide a tree is in the woods/forest.

ALL of these false christs/teachers, all of whom are disobeying Christ, will and do claim they are right and Christ is wrong, just as their predecessors did 2000 years ago, before they crucified Jesus (and thus proving they are all satanic). There should not be any priests, pastors, rabbis or imams, etc. according to Christ.

Matthew 23:8-10
23:8 But be not ye called priest (etc.): for One is your Teacher, [even] Christ; and all ye are brethren.
23:9 And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, [even] Christ.

The prophecies tell us Christ is here right now and, unlike the leaders of corporate fictional organized religions, the prophecies are NEVER wrong.

Maldarker

Star
@A Freeman
Those prophecies from genesis where for his first coming not multiple comings of CHRIST and not to fit some dudes agenda plain and simple doesn't matter how much you throw up to think its going to stick it won't sorry. But again you do you good luck GOD Bless!

A Freeman

Superstar
Jah IS God... tbh, I'm baffled by this statement.

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name:​
cast up a highway for him that rideth​
through the deserts; his name is JAH;​
and exult ye before him.​
Ps. 68:4
The verse doesn't say JAH rides through the deserts; it says He rides upon the heavens or, as it is in the original Hebrew, "on the clouds".

Hebrew text available at: https://biblehub.com/text/psalms/68-4.htm

Psalm 68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens (or "on the clouds") by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.

Compare with:-

Matthew 24:30 And then shall appear the Sign ("Star") of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall ALL the tribes of the Earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the "Clouds" of heaven with power and great glory.

God, Who is omni-present (present everywhere at all times) doesn't need to ride anywhere does He?

Who is JAH to you?
There is only One Prophet in the Old Covenant that brought down fire from heaven (on multiple occasions no less), and that is Elijah. There is also only One Old Covenant Prophet Who was taken up into heaven: Elijah. Christ made the following statement while He was here in the body of Jesus:

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of Man which is from heaven.

For the above statement made by Christ to be true, Elijah MUST be Christ in a previous incarnation, because only Elijah and Christ have ascended to heaven (Enoch was "translated"). Further, Christ and Elijah are used interchangeably in Malachi 4, and prophesied to return just before Judgment Day, to either return us to keeping The Law and loving one another, or burn for our continued rebellion against God.

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness (Christ, The Light of the world) arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse (see verse 1 above for details of the curse).

There is, of course more, but if you don't already see the connection and the obvious conundrum in denying Elijah is Christ -- which would be foolishly calling Christ a liar -- then there's no point in continuing.

Further, when Christ (The Angel/Messenger of The LORD/Word of God) led Moses and the Israelites through the wilderness for 40 years, Father (God) said that His NAME was in him (Christ/EliJAH).

Exodus 23:20-23
23:20 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in The Way (ch. 18:20; Deut. 11:28; 31:29; John 14:6), and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.
23:21 Beware of him, and obey his voice (Mark 9:7), provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for My name [is] in him.
23:22 But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.
23:23 For Mine Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites: and I will cut them off.

:)
No sarcasm or offense intended... perhaps you were just typing too quickly to notice the wording above-- but you do consider yourself human, correct?
No error was made. It may have been baffling to you because in times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act, as George Orwell said.

One more question-- you cited Matthew 5:17:

Do not think that I have come to abolish​
the Law or the Prophets; I have not come​
to abolish them but to fulfill them.​

What does it mean to you that Jesus fulfilled
the Law
..?
The Greek word that is being translated into English as "fulfill" is "pleroo", which has half a dozen different meanings. The ONLY one of those six meanings that doesn't render the verse and the subsequent two verses self-contradictory and thus nonsensical is "to fully preach". ALL of the other meanings would make Christ a liar (including the meaning most "Christians" choose to apply), because you cannot say you haven't come to abolish The Law while at the same time (in the very same sentence) and then abolish it anyway.

The Gospel Message is to strive to be perfect, like God (Matt. 5:48), through obedience and self discipline/sacrifice, following Christ's True Teachings (John 14:15) and Example (John 14:6).

TokiEl

Superstar
Paul thought it was important to make a distinction. There's no power of God in the law and commandments. The law and commandments can't change a person. God wants us to recognize the more perfect way and the intended reality that the old testament always symbolized. Who is greater the law or Christ? What effects more change the commandments written in stone or the holy spirit? The law pointed out all the evil in my heart and how sinful my ways were. The holy spirit made me like Christ and like a true son!
Jesus urges us to surpass His written law.

Shall i tell Him to shut up ?

@A Freeman I noticed you conveniently ignored these posts, which unequivocally show that Anthony Hill must be a liar. I understand this is hard to accept after you likely have been convinced to give him large sums of money but it's undeniable.

1.Jesus ascended into heaven, he didn't die. His disciples were told he would descend in the same way, not be born again.
2. He told everyone to not believe them if someone told you "I am the Christ" such as Anthony.
Jesus ascended into heaven and will return by descending from heaven. Not being born in a body as innumerable deceivers have claimed including Anthony John Hill

"9 And when he had said these things, as they were looking on, he was lifted up, and ua cloud took him out of their sight. 10 And while they were gazing into heaven as he went, behold, two women stood by them in white robes, 11 and said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into heaven? This Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will come in the same way as you saw him go into heaven.” acts 1
@A Freeman

“If someone tells you, I am the christ, do not believe them”

why do you disobey this commandment of Jesus?

A Freeman

Superstar
@A Freeman
Those prophecies from genesis where for his first coming not multiple comings of CHRIST and not to fit some dudes agenda plain and simple doesn't matter how much you throw up to think its going to stick it won't sorry. But again you do you good luck GOD Bless!
You are wrong again.

Jesus was descended from the kingly line of David, from the tribe of Judah (and Levi), which is why He was uniquely eligible to be both King and High-Priest. Genesis 49:10 tells us that when Christ comes again, the sceptre will depart from Judah to Joseph (49:22-24). Further, the entire chapter (49) begins with Jacob/Israel gathering his sons together to tell them what SHALL befall them during the Last Days, before describing the identifying marks of each son/tribe.

And why would Christ need a NEW NAME that nobody else knew during His Second Coming, if all He is going to do is come in the "Clouds"? Does anyone not know the name of Jesus?

You need to learn humility, by learning to destroy your ego, which cons you into believing you are right when you are very obviously in error.

Peace be upon you.

Maldarker

Star
You hypocrite. Read ALL of Matthew 24, where Christ is explaining to His Disciples exactly what it will be like during the END-TIMES, when He promised to be here and to teach them the things they could not bear (wouldn't have understood) 2000 years ago.

The warning about the MANY false christs/teachers/religious leaders deceiving MANY is referring to ALL the corporate fictional organized religions, which teach their unwitting victims the "quick and easy" path that is leading them into The Fire.

Matthew 7:13-14
7:13 Enter ye in at the "Strait" gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and MANY there be which go in thereat:
7:14 Because Strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and FEW there be that find it.

There would be no reason for Satan for Satan to send all of the so-called religious leader/false teachers/christs if not to try to hide The REAL Christ Who, exactly as prophesied, will be here NOW. The best place to hide a tree is in the woods/forest.

ALL of these false christs/teachers, all of whom are disobeying Christ, will and do claim they are right and Christ is wrong, just as their predecessors did 2000 years ago, before they crucified Jesus (and thus proving they are all satanic). There should not be any priests, pastors, rabbis or imams, etc. according to Christ.

Matthew 23:8-10
23:8 But be not ye called priest (etc.): for One is your Teacher, [even] Christ; and all ye are brethren.
23:9 And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, [even] Christ.

The prophecies tell us Christ is here right now and, unlike the leaders of corporate fictional organized religions, the prophecies are NEVER wrong.
No nope not correct....Again the teacher is the HOLY SPIRIT in this age not anthony.