Bible the Book of books

TokiEl

Superstar
Knowledge and understanding are needed to solve the problem of the tricky 70 weeks prophecy.

That's not my words but the man Gabriel.

God likes riddles.

Proverbs 25 2It is the glory of God to conceal a matter and the glory of kings to search it out.

It's a timeline until Messiah the Prince and until the prince who is to come... written down in the first year of Darius the Mede that is 539/538 BC. It foretells that Jerusalem will be rebuilt... and that Messiah will come and be cut off before Jerusalem will be destroyed again. That's pretty impressive but it gives the precise time until the Messiah and until the prince who is to come...

But you got to solve it to see it... and that requires knowledge and understanding... and so you would never see it if not for me.

TokiEl

Superstar
Quran 5 73They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One Allah. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them. - Yusuf Ali (Saudi Rev. 1985)

In the Quran it is explicitly stated that Allah is not part of a triune God or Trinity.

What does that mean ? That means Allah is a deceiver and a devil !

TokiEl

Superstar
Quran 4 171O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs. - Yusuf Ali (Saudi Rev. 1985)

In the Quran it is explicitly stated that Allah has no son.

What does that mean ? That means Allah is a deceiver and a devil !

TokiEl

Superstar
Isaiah 14 12“How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!

13For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;

14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’

15Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.

A fallen heavenly being is prophesied to also sit on the mount of the congregation.

God used to sit on mount Zion where the Israelites congregated at His temple... but per the prophecy a fallen heavenly being will also sit there. Who could that be ?

Well who sits on mount Zion now and has for over a thousand years ?

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Who are they that try to join Christendom with Islam ? They are deceivers and devils !

And that goes for the pope as well.

TokiEl

Superstar
2 Corinthians 4 4In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 5For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. 6For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Who is the god of this world ? Allah !

TokiEl

Superstar
Salvation is the removal of sins.

So how are your sins removed ?

This is basic need to know christendom.

TokiEl

Superstar
The stage is set for an eventual escalation between US/Israel and Russia/Iran.

So the prophecy in Ezekiel 38 can finally come to pass.

A little bit late... so it's high time.

The exact middle of Daniel's last week was almost a year ago... so this simply can't be streched much longer.

TokiEl

Superstar
Nobody has made his mark on the jewish identity more than Moses.

The lawgiver whom God denied entry into the promised land.

Whose dead body the Devil wanted... but Michael the Archangel said no go.

I am taking Moses with me.

TokiEl

Superstar
Isaiah 43 11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

I even I...

Ever wondered why God said it like that ?

I even I...

I even I am YHWH and beside me there is no saviour.

TokiEl

Superstar
Matthew 16 27“For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.

Revelation 12 7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

So do the angels belong to the Son of man or Michael ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Welcome to the Roman catholic circus.

Next time one or more of the scantily clad ladies will give the vicar of christ a lap dance.

TokiEl

Superstar
Jesus is God and if you don't live your life like Jesus... God might find you expendable.

TokiEl

Superstar
You must have the mind of Jesus that is the mind of God and look on everybody as your very own children.

TokiEl

Superstar
Luke 18 1Then Jesus told them a parable about their need to pray at all times and not lose heart: 2“In a certain town there was a judge who neither feared God nor respected men. 3And there was a widow in that town who kept appealing to him, ‘Give me justice against my adversary.’

4For a while he refused, but later he said to himself, ‘Even though I do not fear God or respect men, 5yet because this widow keeps pestering me, I will give her justice. Then she will stop wearing me out with her perpetual requests.’”

6And the Lord said, “Listen to the words of the unjust judge. 7Will not God bring about justice for His elect who cry out to Him day and night? Will He continue to defer their help? 8I tell you, He will promptly carry out justice on their behalf. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on earth?”

There are over one billion people on earth who believe in Jesus... so that's obviously not what is ment by faith.

What is faith ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Acts 14 8 And in Lystra a certain man without strength in his feet was sitting, a cripple from his mother’s womb, who had never walked. 9 This man heard Paul speaking.

Paul, observing him intently and seeing that he had faith to be healed, 10 said with a loud voice, “Stand up straight on your feet!”

And he leaped and walked.

11 Now when the people saw what Paul had done, they raised their voices, saying in the Lycaonian language, “The gods have come down to us in the likeness of men!” 12 And Barnabas they called Zeus, and Paul, Hermes, because he was the chief speaker.

Paul after careful observation could see if the cripple had faith to be healed. Interesting... so take note of that.

These gentiles thought those first christians were gods from their own pagan religion.

TokiEl

Superstar
China got a problem with some strain of coronavirus... and has shut down several big cities in an attempt to contain it.

Well we know tptb need an event to bring in the nwo and make everybody take the mark of the nwo beast.

I will keep an eye on this and suck on some lime...