Assassination attempt on Donald Trump

redqueen

Superstar
with all that security

Peoples actually Seeing and trying to inform security of the gunman
that they say Ya can See them carrying the gun up and belly crawling
into position wearing army greens on a white roof that's at eye level
in some areas and the security there did not See him?

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
comments on bitchute:

Mustang70
What I'd like to know is where did the bullet hit behind Trump after grazing him, I would think one of the people behind him would have been hit by it. Maybe not, but more likely would have hit another person.

RoyLeGrand
look at the satellite image of the venue. the shooters location is so obviously a location that would have been controlled.

Profoundly_Sick_Society
Looked totally FAKE & GAY to me, Trump would of had a little blister pack of fake blood behind his ear like they use in movies, then when he grabs his ear, pretending to be in pain and bursts it for dramatic effect.

this last comment: he would have had to burst it and then wipe it across the top, but in one photo you can see a grume forming at the top of his ear where the bullet supposedly struck. for that to be faked, i would be very impressed.
i think the blood was real.

(this was added for the close up of his ear, but watch the sniper on the roof. 1. the sniper missed, and 2. i wonder why the person filming decided to stay focused on the sniper so long.)

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
So one thing I find suspicious is how within seconds of getting shot he had a fist bump up and continued to do so.
I would think he would be a little in shock with feeling his ear being shot and bloodView attachment 107331
Secret Service: Move! Move...!!
Trump: (with bloody right ear)...Wait, let me get my shoes..! Let me get my shoes...!!! Let me get my shoes!!!

Last edited:

RecievingA

Star
Two people have already claimed to be the shooter as a prank, including the above posted.

Theres still no info on the shooter

Haich

Superstar

The gunman who attempted to assassinate former US president Donald Trump at a campaign in Pennsylvania on Saturday evening was identified as 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks of Bethel Park, Pa, a village 40 miles south of where the Butler rally was held, New York Post reported citing sources. He was killed by Secret Service snipers and an AR-style rifle was later recovered.

redqueen

Superstar
tried the shooters name in the gematria calculator and there
really is some interesting results
Thomas Matthew Crooks

Stucky

Superstar
George Galloway has been talking about this for months and months.

Although tbf this looks more like the plot from Machete than the black swan event Galloways talks about.

Mini Contini

Established
Where’s the American flag at the filmed moment of the fist being raised? The filmed moment and the pivotal picture of the raised fist don’t coincide at all.

Awoken2

Superstar
On listening to this eye witness account it would suggest that the security services were not actively practicing basic protocols on being alerted to the fact that there was a gunman on a roof nearby.

It's becoming the biggest red flag of all when you see security services momentarily become totally ineffective.

M G

Established
tried the shooters name in the gematria calculator and there
really is some interesting results
Thomas Matthew Crooks

polymoog

Superstar
Where’s the American flag at the filmed moment of the fist being raised? The filmed moment and the pivotal picture of the raised fist don’t coincide at all.
the fist is being raised while he was on the speaking platform. there are several photo angles taken of this: one is straight on where the camera angles were filming him, and the other is from the base of the podium where he was being led off.

the flag appears to be hanging from a crane above him. this is only viewable, apparently, from the base of the platform looking on an upward angle.

Mini Contini

Established
the fist is being raised while he was on the speaking platform. there are several photo angles taken of this: one is straight on where the camera angles were filming him, and the other is from the base of the podium where he was being led off.

the flag appears to be hanging from a crane above him. this is only viewable, apparently, from the base of the platform looking on an upward angle.

Okay, thank you for clarifying. I was already thinking of how to explain it.

polymoog

Superstar
NEW! The crowd spotted the shooter before the secret service “HE'S GOT A GUN!"

video is worthless. audio has value.

Voat
How did the secret service not have the surrounding buildings covered?

6 hours ago
Mimegreen
That question you pose is what exposes this as a staged false flag event. Secret Service would have been at that location a minimum of one week prior. There would have been agents there guarding that location one week prior. The route the President traveled would have been guarded, with sewer grates and manholes locked shut. Surrounding buildings, wooded areas, parking lots would all have a large presence of agents and law enforcement. This is 100% fake and staged