Are medicines permitted by God (according the REAL bible)

JoChris

Superstar
What about nitrous oxide which is a gas ? Perhaps gases are not really drugs but elements in different combinations. And now psilocybin is being used to treat depression. Psilocybin combined with nitrous oxide can open pathways to other dimensions. But whether that is a good idea is up for debate. I guess that brings up the old conundrum: Fools go where Angels fear to tread ?
It could be argued that many foods have pharmaceutical properties.
There are many drugs that can be administered by gas. E.g. ventolin by a nebuliser or a puffer.
Would AJH stop a mother give her asthmatic child gasping for air from having ventolin?

A Freeman

Superstar
Excerpt below from "The Medical Tyranny Chapter in the Advanced Battlefield Tactics Handbook":-

*End-Note: The Truth About Caduceus

Have you ever wondered why a two-headed/two-faced snake entwined around a staff, which is an obvious symbol of deception, death and destruction, is allegedly the “ironic” worldly ensign for physicians and healing?

The claim is this symbol can trace its roots back 3500 years to Moses, who erected a pole/cross that supported a brass serpent, for the people to look upon and be healed. But was it the symbol itself that was to be trusted or The ONLY One with proven, true curative powers?

Numbers 21:5-9
21:5
And the people spoke against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for [there is] no bread, neither [is there any] water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.
21:6 And the “I AM” sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
21:7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the “I AM”, and against thee; pray unto the “I AM”, that He take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.
21:8 And the “I AM” said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.
21:9
And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

While the above story is absolutely true, its intended meaning, like the snakes around the pole, has been intentionally twisted. “ALL warfare is based on deception.”

The fiery serpents were sent among the people because they had sinned. When the venom from the fiery serpents entered those bitten, which were many, it caused DEATH.

Sin = Satan withIN

Salvation from the serpent’s venom was then mercifully provided, but it required one key component: FAITH in The Healer. And what was the symbol of that Faith? A pole/cross upon which the fiery serpent was CRUCIFIED. The fiery serpent represents both Satan (THE fiery serpent – Rev. 12:7-9) and our own egos, as Satan’s venom/lies have poisoned us through the “self”, which is why “the enemy within” must be crucified daily.

The serpent/snake was therefore NEVER a symbol of healing; it was presented to show how death itself could be faced and overcome through Faith in our Creator/Healer, Who comes to us with Healing in His Wings and Victory for those who SEEK, believe and OBEY.

The direct link to this article:
https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2022/02/20/the-medical-tyranny-chapter-in-the-advanced-battlefield-tactics-handbook/

Maldarker

Star
A Freeman:
One of the first male residents I got to know was an elderly man who had been in long term care for many years because his family was simply unable to do so.
Bill had severe cerebral palsy. He was extremely simple. He had severe circulation problems in his legs. He was unable to move his left arm and he had to have nurses do most things for him.
He was in pain from the leg ulcers and so he had medications to help him get through the day. Registered nurses had to give extensive wound cleaning and re-bandaging so the ulcers didn't get worse again.

Would Anthony John Hill tell Bill he needed to take responsibility for how he was born and how he can improve his life by obeying the Law? Would AJH stop poor Bill from having his medicines that relieved pain?

Anyone with a beating heart and two functioning eyes would have absolutely no problem giving pain medication to someone like poor Bill. He did nothing at all to deserve the challenging life that for some mysterious reason God let him have.
God is merciful to have us live in a time when medicine -if used responsibly - greatly improves a person's quality of life.
He would say let him die! You are prolonging his misery. This is not new just repacked JW's nonsense... So it really is an amalgamation of a bunch of beliefs. Hard to keep it all straight.

Excerpt below from "The Medical Tyranny Chapter in the Advanced Battlefield Tactics Handbook":-

Have you ever wondered why a two-headed/two-faced snake entwined around a staff, which is an obvious symbol of deception, death and destruction, is allegedly the “ironic” worldly ensign for physicians and healing?

The claim is this symbol can trace its roots back 3500 years to Moses, who erected a pole/cross that supported a brass serpent, for the people to look upon and be healed. But was it the symbol itself that was to be trusted or The ONLY One with proven, true curative powers?

And the people spoke against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for [there is] no bread, neither [is there any] water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.
21:6 And the “I AM” sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
21:7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the “I AM”, and against thee; pray unto the “I AM”, that He take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.
21:8 And the “I AM” said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.
And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

While the above story is absolutely true, its intended meaning, like the snakes around the pole, has been intentionally twisted. “ALL warfare is based on deception.”

The fiery serpents were sent among the people because they had sinned. When the venom from the fiery serpents entered those bitten, which were many, it caused DEATH.

Sin = Satan withIN

Salvation from the serpent’s venom was then mercifully provided, but it required one key component: FAITH in The Healer. And what was the symbol of that Faith? A pole/cross upon which the fiery serpent was CRUCIFIED. The fiery serpent represents both Satan (THE fiery serpent – Rev. 12:7-9) and our own egos, as Satan’s venom/lies have poisoned us through the “self”, which is why “the enemy within” must be crucified daily.

The serpent/snake was therefore NEVER a symbol of healing; it was presented to show how death itself could be faced and overcome through Faith in our Creator/Healer, Who comes to us with Healing in His Wings and Victory for those who SEEK, believe and OBEY.

https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2022/02/20/the-medical-tyranny-chapter-in-the-advanced-battlefield-tactics-handbook/
The symbol of the staff for medicine is the rod of Asclepius and the cadeuseus of mercury, Greek gods associated with healing and to which the traditions of medicine trace back. Pretty amazing how you’ll just make something up and pass it off as fact

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
There was once a lamb in the field outside our house. We discovered it had sadly died because it had put it’s head in a rabbit hole and then kept pressing forward into it thinking perhaps if it carried on it would find its way out.

IMG_3165.jpeg

It would have been the simplest thing in the world to simply step back from the hole and see the sunlight, but that lamb must have been too stubborn.

I think at this point @A Freeman would be wise to pause and stand back from the hole for a while.

A Freeman

Superstar
It should be self-evident to any true believer who the devils/liars are, and who is telling the truth.

The devils/liars choose to promote, serve and defend, and place their trust in the deceitful, worldly institutions of men, and attack those who refuse to do the same.

Those who seek the Truth choose to believe, promote, serve and share that only through genuine faith in God can we be healed from the inside out (spiritually, and then physically), for everyone's benefit.

It's really that simple.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
View attachment 85622
Trust in God or trust in science?
Again this is “False Dilemma” material…

The reader is invited into choosing to accept mainstream “science” including every deception perpetrated in the name of science, or reject all science (good and bad) and have “trust in God*”

*meaning you don’t take antibiotics for an infection and lose a limb!

Genius at work!

Last edited:
There are natural remedies that God has provided, to go hand-in-hand with seeking His Counsel.
Someone has brought up tea tree oil, which is an example of a natural remedy.
So a bottle of tea tree oil which has pagan/eastern/occult symbolism on it is allowed without question? How is using something with occult symbols on it not sorcery/witchcraft? Why no warning against those particular cases? (I'm too lazy right now to look for a picture online, but i have returned or refused to buy certain brands of essential oils because they have occult symbols on the bottle/packaging)

Or does this only apply to tea tree oil which was distilled at home by the person using it?

Pharmacy/sorcery (allopathic/western "medicine") uses poisons to temporarily mask the pain and symptoms of a disease, thereby putting up a wall between us and God, preventing Him from healing us (free-will)
The fact of the matter is eastern mysticism based "medicine" does much of the same (with the added bonus of inviting in occult influences), why don't you speak out against it too?

While i don't agree wih the viewpoint of relying ONLY on prayer for healing, at least those people keep it consistent...

If instead of trying to play at being God, we allowed nature to take its course -- in this case allowing babies to go to full term, as God designed and intended
Who ever said anything about preventing babies from going to full term? Another strawman.

If a baby is truly preterm (before 37 weeks) much effort is spent to keep it inside as long as possible. Preterm births are an emergency, not something allopaths are willingly choosing, unless the mother's life were in danger as with uncontrolled blood pressure/preeclampsia. But you'd be agaisnt the medications to manage her blood pressure in order for the baby to have a higher chance of making it to full term...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Let us hope that Luke didn’t use medicines in his work as a physician?

Colossians 4

13For I bear him record, that he hath a great zeal for you, and them that are in Laodicea, and them in Hierapolis. 14Luke, the beloved physician, and Demas, greet you. 15Salute the brethren which are in Laodicea, and Nymphas, and the church which is in his house.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
Let us hope that Luke didn’t use medicines in his work as a physician?

Colossians 4

13For I bear him record, that he hath a great zeal for you, and them that are in Laodicea, and them in Hierapolis. 14Luke, the beloved physician, and Demas, greet you. 15Salute the brethren which are in Laodicea, and Nymphas, and the church which is in his house.
Dang forgot about Luke! 1680120085007.png

The fact of the matter is eastern mysticism based "medicine" does much of the same (with the added bonus of inviting in occult influences), why don't you speak out against it too?
Some more on eastern mysticism based "medicine"

The New Age movement has also popularized Eastern alternative healing practices in the West, hence, they can be termed New Age medicine.

According to the Mayo Clinic, nearly 40 per cent of adults use complimentary and alternative medicine. The combination of these therapies with conventional medicine is called “integrative medicine.”

This can be classified into ancient healing systems (from China, India etc), naturopathy (acupuncture, herbal remedies, massage and lifestyle counseling) and mind-body medicine.
I know 40% of people is not everyone, but its a sizable percentage, enough to merit a warning (unless occultism is allowed so long as it's not "allopathic")...

Most of what are touted as therapies and “clinical trials” in New Age journals are not science but religion.
On the other hand, alternative therapy is rooted in occultism, pantheism (”all is God and God is all”) and spiritualism.

3. Scientific medicine is based on scientific disciplines such as chemistry, anatomy, physiology, biology and pharmacology but New Age medicine is based on Hinduism, Taoism, American Indian spirituality and Western occultism.

4. In conventional medicine, diagnostic methods are based on physical, observable and consistent methodologies, whereas Holistic medicine is based on psychical, subjective and contradictory techniques.

5. Mainstream medicine is backed by scientific data, clinical trials, confirmed medical testing and peer review. Eastern alternative medicine is based on little or no data, no proven methods, uncritical attitudes and pragmatic measures.

Most scientists agree that such alternative techniques work as a Placebo effect, because their efficacy cannot be empirically tested or repeated. It cannot be scientifically explained why it works for some people but not for others.
So, why are "medicines" based on other religions allowed when "allopathic" medicine isn't? And if theyre not, then say so instead of just fixating on western medicine.

But one thing is clear: the principles behind such alternative medicine are neither novel nor scientific. They are old techniques utilised by witchdoctors for centuries before they found their feet in medicine.

Michael Harner, a shaman, wrote:

The word ‘holistic’ is an euphemism for witchcraft … The burgeoning field of holistic medicine shows a tremendous amount of experimentation involving techniques long practiced in Shamanism, such as visualization, altered states of consciousness, aspects of psychoanalysis, hypnotherapy, meditation, positive attitude, stress reduction, and mental and emotional expression of personal will for health and healing. In a sense, Shamanism is being reinvented in the West precisely because it’s needed.” [3]

Although Eastern alternative medicine is often camouflaged with scientific, neutral or spiritual terms, it is based on ancient occult principles.
"Holistic" is a euphemism for witchcraft, as spoken by a shaman.

I've had a feeling about this, since a couple years ago when out of fear of avoiding allopath doctors, i hired a "holistic" (her description, which i didn't know at the time meant "witchcraft") midwife as an alternative to ob/gyn. The "treatments" she offered were bizarre, seemed occult (so i refused to partake) and deviant. At some point she mentioned praying to a "birth goddess" , using some kind of tarot cards, meditation (as opposed to prayer to God), engaging in s*x magic, stuff like that.

(I know Christians tend to defend midwives as a whole because they are mentioned in the Bible, but is withcraft, tarot cards and praying to strange gods and goddesses, s*x magic rituals, something the Bible would endorse? I think not)

I do believe it was God's will that i go to a hospital and get treated witn "allopathic" medicine. The entire time there i prayed to God, nothing demonic or occult going on. And i genuinely believe that if my baby had been born under her "care" there would have been some negative physical and spiritual consequences.

My faith in God has grown exponentially since then. I am so thankful that He spared our lives and everything worked out. I went from a lukewarm Christian to an every day scripture reading Christian. And i believe that if i had been less lukewarm before i wouldnt have been so easily decieved, i'm very skeptical of all this alternative stuff now.

All through history witch doctors, pagan priests/priestesses, spiritualists and occult healers in different cultures have sought the spirit world and followed demonic instructions on how healing can be attained.

Dr. Walter Addison Jayne, in his work, The Healing Gods of Ancient Civilization chronicled the dramatic influence of the gods and spirits in ancient medicine. “The spirit guides supply constant medical advice … and even give treatment in case of illness,” he wrote.
So even if we were to claim that allopathic medicine is demonic, seems that ALL medicine would be...

This is a compelling reason why Christians should avoid Eastern alternative medicine. They lead Christians astray from Biblical truth because they are founded on a view of reality that is contrary to Scripture.

They are not pointing to the Creator of the universe, but powers, energies, forces or a “mind” out there. They are based on tapping into an occult energy which the Bible unmasks as powers emanating from Satan and his demons.

Barbara Brennan, a New Age healer who was ranked in 2011 as the 94th most spiritually influential person in the world, revealed in her book that demon spirit guides usually healed her patients when she applies her techniques, sometimes taking them out of their bodies while they are unconscious.

She said: “I usually have about three [spirit] teachers that guide me. The person who has come to me for help will usually be accompanied by his guide or guides” [9].

Indeed, people can pick up strange spirits by consulting Eastern healing therapies.
Clearly, eastern non-allopathic treatments and medicines have the physical and spiritual drawbacks, yet all the focus on western allopathic medicine. Why is that? (Is it because they work and don't lead to depopulation and eugenics? (And no, I'm not talking about vaccines, but medicines and surgery))

Parts 2 and 3 of the article, which i wont quote much from because this is already long enough

But as a Christian there are seven main ways you can detect when someone is introducing you to an Eastern or New Age therapeutic technique:
Such therapies are based on psychic energies, forces or vibrations. They are based on manipulation of mystical energies or they rely on psychic anatomies e.g acupuncture, muscle testing, reflexology etc.

Of course, anybody that is controlling an “energy” or force is utilizing demon spirits. The Holy Spirit of God cannot be controlled.
The therapy involves meditation, rituals, channelling, altered states of consciousness and other spiritistic elements. They may talk about God or ‘the spirit’ doing the healing work but it’s a cover up.

For example, the Astara healing science is based on the use of crystals, etheric contacts, scientific prayer, imagery and visualization and tapping the magnetic energies of the “White Light.” It’s as New age /occult as you can get. [1]

JoChris

Superstar
He would say let him die! You are prolonging his misery. This is not new just repacked JW's nonsense... So it really is an amalgamation of a bunch of beliefs. Hard to keep it all straight.
We can all see that now. It is from very a very anti-Christian world-view too, not just Word of Faith to the extreme.
There is nothing to suggest karma in the bible - punishment for sins yes, karma no.

JoChris

Superstar
View attachment 85622
Trust in God or trust in science?
Does that mean people should never even go to a doctor or medical testing centre?
E.g. a few streets away from me there is a skin testing clinic that screens for skin cancers. Would Anthony John Hill let you go get your skin checked if you had a mole that changed shape and colour, A Freeman?

Does that mean people should never even go to a doctor or medical testing centre?

E.g. a few streets away from me there is a skin testing clinic that screens for skin cancers. Would Anthony John Hill let you go get your skin checked if you had a mole that changed shape and colour, A Freeman?
my ultimate read on this is its just a method of cult control. Ajh probably is overjoyed to have a bunch of sick people who he tells he's keeping them alive by miracles and if they go to the doctor it's a sin. In reality, neither ajh or Freeman live up to that, gguaranteed. Freeman really wants to pretend he hasn't seen a dentist or eye doctor for 20 years, and his teeth stay clean by dint of magic because toothpaste is sorcery. Yeah right. Its just a tactic their cult uses to condition others

A Freeman

Superstar
Don't be deceived. Perfect karma is absolutely Biblical and will soon take its toll on those who have made an idol out of the medical and pharmaceutical industrial complex.

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, THAT shall he also reap.

Revelation 9:20-21
9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils (liars), and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

SORCERY = PHARMACY/WITCHCRAFT/POTIONS/POISONS/DRUGS/"MEDICINE"

JoChris

Superstar
It should be self-evident to any true believer who the devils/liars are, and who is telling the truth.

The devils/liars choose to promote, serve and defend, and place their trust in the deceitful, worldly institutions of men, and attack those who refuse to do the same.

Those who seek the Truth choose to believe, promote, serve and share that only through genuine faith in God can we be healed from the inside out (spiritually, and then physically), for everyone's benefit.

It's really that simple.
From the introduction of "the way home or face the fire":
Whilst reading this Book, as when reading any of the Guardian Of Divinity’s Books, you must ask Him to interpret it correctly for you, as you are reading it, and listen for His telepathic enlightenment. If not, you will have Satan confusing you into misinterpreting it. Ask the Lord to interpret it for you, in preference to ANY human+being, except me.

So if a person reads it, says to themself "I can't believe anyone actually believes this stuff [to put it politely]", it is not because their used their rational mind, compared it with everything they have learnt throughout life etc....

It you believe JAHtruth's propaganda, it is because you have received the revelation via listening for a mysterious inner voice, is that right?
That sounds very similar to the Mormons" burning in the bosom".

“But, behold, I say unto you, that you must study it out in your mind; then you must ask me if it be right, and if it is right I will cause that your bosom shall burn within you; therefore, you shall feel that it is right. But if it be not right you shall have no such feelings, but you shall have a stupor of thought that shall cause you to forget the thing which is wrong; therefore, you cannot write that which is sacred save it be given you from me.” (D&C 9:8-9)
Mormons and the burning in the bosom

To compare it to flipping a coin: Heads JAHtruth wins. Tails JAHtruth wins. How convenient for Anthony John Hill.
He can dismiss anyone who will not believe him as deceived by Satan.

JoChris

Superstar
Don't be deceived. Perfect karma is absolutely Biblical and will soon take its toll on those who have made an idol out of the medical and pharmaceutical industrial complex.

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, THAT shall he also reap.

Revelation 9:20-21
9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils (liars), and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

SORCERY = PHARMACY/WITCHCRAFT/POTIONS/POISONS/DRUGS/"MEDICINE"
Are you going to answer my question about medical testing for potential skin cancers?
Are you allowed to get your skin tested - YES or NO?

JoChris

Superstar

Sin = Satan withIN

Why didn't you reveal that poor woman is a believer in Anthony John Hill?

Where in the REAL BIBLE - does it say sin is Satan within? Are you saying Satan is our sinful nature, not a fallen angel?

JoChris

Superstar
So a bottle of tea tree oil which has pagan/eastern/occult symbolism on it is allowed without question? How is using something with occult symbols on it not sorcery/witchcraft? Why no warning against those particular cases? (I'm too lazy right now to look for a picture online, but i have returned or refused to buy certain brands of essential oils because they have occult symbols on the bottle/packaging)

Or does this only apply to tea tree oil which was distilled at home by the person using it?
You make a great point!
Does Anthony John Hill say using incense, herbs and special oils offered in the alternative health variety of shops is OK with God, because it isn't western medicine?
Where exactly is the cut-off line between that type of thing and sorcery?