Are medicines permitted by God (according the REAL bible)

A Freeman

Superstar
Hippocratic Oath -- Classical Version

I swear by Apollo Physician and Asclepius and Hygieia and Panaceia and all the gods and goddesses, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill according to my ability and judgment this oath and this covenant:

To hold him who has taught me this art as equal to my parents and to live my life in partnership with him, and if he is in need of money to give him a share of mine, and to regard his offspring as equal to my brothers in male lineage and to teach them this art - if they desire to learn it - without fee and covenant; to give a share of precepts and oral instruction and all the other learning to my sons and to the sons of him who has instructed me and to pupils who have signed the covenant and have taken an oath according to the medical law, but no one else.

I will apply dietetic measures for the benefit of the sick according to my ability and judgment; I will keep them from harm and injustice.

I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art.

I will not use the knife, not even on sufferers from stone, but will withdraw in favor of such men as are engaged in this work.

Whatever houses I may visit, I will come for the benefit of the sick, remaining free of all intentional injustice, of all mischief and in particular of sexual relations with both female and male persons, be they free or slaves.

What I may see or hear in the course of the treatment or even outside of the treatment in regard to the life of men, which on no account one must spread abroad, I will keep to myself, holding such things shameful to be spoken about.

If I fulfill this oath and do not violate it, may it be granted to me to enjoy life and art, being honored with fame among all men for all time to come; if I transgress it and swear falsely, may the opposite of all this be my lot.

(Boldface added for emphasis)

If, after reading this oath anyone still cannot see it's impossible to serve both God and this form of materialism, then they are so far into Satan's grip that there is no hope.

JoChris

Superstar
A. Freeman:
When I had to give morphine to elderly people who were in excruciating pain from terminal cancer, in the last days of their lives literally:

Would AJH tell me I should tell them to look inside themself for the reason they had pain and take responsibility for the life they lived (instead of providing the medicine that made it possible for nurses to turn them without them screaming in pain)?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
A. Freeman:
When I had to give morphine to elderly people who were in excruciating pain from terminal cancer, in the last days of their lives literally:

Would AJH tell me I should tell them to look inside themself for the reason they had pain and take responsibility for the life they lived (instead of providing the medicine that made it possible for nurses to turn them without them screaming in pain)?
I think there is perhaps a disconnect with AJH from real life. I think this kind of stubborn refusal to see things as they are is fairly common in ideologues.

Having recently had a molar filled at the back of my mouth, requiring two injections to numb me up, would this form of dental pain relief be “Haram” for KoK followers?

Last edited:

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established
Genesis 1:24-25
1:24 And God said, LET THE EARTH bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
1:25 And GOD MADE THE BEAST OF THE EARTH AFTER HIS KIND, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that [it was] GOOD.

Having stewardship over the Earth and the animals implies responsibility to take good care of what God has provided. Bringing the animals under submission in no way grants mankind the right to genetically modify what God Himself has already said was GOOD. We should instead humbly be learning from nature, instead of trying to manipulate and change nature.
Clearly, we are not reading from the same text.

There is more than one thought in Genesis 1:28, which is the verse I cited-- but you ignored, completely.

Instead, you cited different verses (Gen. 1:25-25), and addressed a completely different thought, which I never mentioned-- much less, approved...

@A Freeman said:
"Bringing the animals under submission​
in no way grants mankind the right to​
genetically modify what God Himself​
has already said was GOOD."​

... but you made it appear as though I did.

The only one who has mentioned the genetic modification of animals, in this exchange, is you.

If you can't address a topic honestly, then why should I waste my time correcting you, in your efforts to misrepresent what I've said?

You still haven't addressed this:

... there is no directive from God commanding us to let the weak or ill perish, so the strong may flourish.​

I imagine it is found somewhere in the eisegesis of TWHOFTF... but it is not found in the bible.
. . .​

A Freeman

Superstar
Clearly, we are not reading from the same text.
It’s the same text. It’s just you’re reading it with human eyes instead of spiritual ones.

There is more than one thought in Genesis 1:28, which is the verse I cited-- but you ignored, completely.

Instead, you cited different verses (Gen. 1:25-25), and addressed a completely different thought, which I never mentioned-- much less, approved…
No one needs your approval to share their thoughts or to quote relevant Scripture.

@A Freeman said:
"Bringing the animals under submission
in no way grants mankind the right to
genetically modify what God Himself
has already said was GOOD."

... but you made it appear as though I did.

The only one who has mentioned the genetic modification of animals, in this exchange, is you.
It is mankind's arrogance which cons us into believing that we can improve on God's design, whether it be through unnatural chemicals or unnatural genetic modifications to God's perfect design. Both are unnatural and are destroying the planet, and both are examples of us trying to "conquer nature" and "bend it to our will", which you absolutely did say, and which is total unscriptural nonsense. We are supposed to be learning to do God's Will (Matt. 6:9-13), NOT our own selfish will (Deut. 12:8).

Can you really not see the relevance in the example used to directly answer your question?

Genesis 1:28 is NOT an imperative to work AGAINST nature and God to subdue it, as you wrongly suggested. It is our own beast (the human animal, with its ego/”self”) that we are supposed to be bringing under subjection.

1 Corinthians 9:27 But I keep my body under [control], and bring it [the "Self"] into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

If you can't address a topic honestly, then why should I waste my time correcting you, in your efforts to misrepresent what I've said?
It is your arrogance (ego), in mistakenly believing you are somehow in a position to be able to correct others in your spiritual slumber, that cons you into mistakenly believing my reply is anything other than completely honest.

You still haven't addressed this:

... there is no directive from God commanding us to let the weak or ill perish, so the strong may flourish.
Do you really not see you asking me to address this loaded question (and strawman argument) as extremely hypocritical?

You are attempting to confuse the issue, by lumping together the weak and the ill in with the unnatural efforts made by the medical and pharmaceutical industries to artificially (unnaturally) work against God, which will never work. You are actually and very dishonestly doing what you are falsely accusing me of doing, to try to make points with the other establishment cheerleaders.

Father (God) very obviously has COMMANDED us to look after and protect the stranger, the widow and the fatherless (the weak and indefensible) which we haven’t done (Exod. 22:21-24; Deut. 10:17-18). Instead, we have allowed the weak to be preyed upon by the parasitic ruling criminal class, including the politicians and religious leaders, and the court systems of injustice, instead of allowing Father’s Will be done.

We have allowed politicians to UNLAWFULLY make up new rules (Deut. 4:2; 12:32), to “legalize” all manner of evil and immorality, so that we can promote and encourage the queers/homosexuals/pedophiles/sexual deviants to prey on our children, in the schools, churches, foster homes, etc., knowing the children cannot defend themselves against these predators, and yet we still allow these extremely evil people to draw breath, instead of putting that evil out from among us, as we’ve been COMMANDED to do, so that Father’s Will may be done.

We do exactly the same with the elderly, placing them in “old-folks”/nursing homes, so that they too can be sedated and poisoned daily, as well as preyed upon by sexual deviants, instead of allowing Father’s Will be done.

The ill we have taken and poisoned even further, to supposedly make them feel better, so that we can cripple them and turn them into lifelong paying customers, instead of healing them. This is exactly what the medical and pharmaceutical industries are in business to do, because they don’t make any money off of healthy people. We therefore make people weak and ill with chemical poisons, and then we keep them weak and ill their entire life with other chemical poisons we’ve relabelled as “medicines”. All so that filthy rich people can continue to profit from human suffering, instead of allowing Father’s Will be done.

The very same medical and pharmaceutical industries are working hand-in-hand to create radically expensive medical procedures to take otherwise weak and inviable fetuses and keep them alive on machines, so they too can develop into lifelong paying customers. And the medical and pharmaceutical industries are doing exactly the same thing on the other end, hooking people up to machines to keep those human bodies artificially alive for a little while longer, to make even more money off of them while they can, instead of allowing Father’s Will be done.

Of course the very same medical and pharmaceutical industries also murder millions upon millions of perfectly viable (healthy and strong) fetuses in the womb, where they should otherwise be safe and protected. And we allow this to continue against God’s Law/Commandment too, rather than allowing nature to take its course, so that Father’s Will can be done.

If you cannot see that all of this is working AGAINST God and nature, then you are truly blind spiritually. If you cannot see that our loving Creator wants everyone to have a strong and healthy human body during our time here in this prison planet reform school, then you are truly blind spiritually. If you cannot see that the ONLY Way to achieve that physical and spiritual health and happiness is to return to The Law God gave us, and actually follow His COMMANDS, then you are truly blind spiritually.

Of course your ego will tell you that you cannot possibly be blind spiritually, even though you completely missed the very obvious fact that Jesus didn’t heal the blind man with “medicines” (pharmacy/witchcraft/sorcery/potions/poisons), but instead restored the blind man’s vision WITH THE POWER OF GOD.

The power and blessing of God may easily be acquired through faith, by the persistent DOING of God’s Will , which BEGINS with keeping His Perfect Law of Liberty. That is how one receives the Holy Spirit, which God grants to those who obey Him (Acts 5:29-32). It is the Holy Spirit that heals us both physically and spiritually, NOT doctors/physicians with their unnatural and unGodly “medicines” and medical procedures.

People that are spiritually blind are in no position to “correct” others. The spiritually blind only seek to con others into seeing things upside down and backwards, through human eyes, as they themselves do.

I imagine it is found somewhere in the eisegesis of TWHOFTF... but it is not found in the bible.
Genesis 6:5 And "I AM" saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually.

Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and REplenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Deuteronomy 28:1-2
28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God, to observe [and] to do all His Commandments which I command thee this day, that the "I AM" thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
28:2 And ALL THESE BLESSINGS shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God.

Subduing the earth is ensuring that God’s Will is done here on earth, as it is in heaven. Subduing the earth CANNOT under ANY circumstances involve going against Father (God), His Commandments, Statutes, and Judgments, found in His Law. If we want Father’s Blessing, then we need to do as Father Commands.

Last edited:
I only pray that any person out there who reads the ramblings of this death cult (because that is what it is), does not heed these ramblings and refuse medical help if lifesaving and necessary.

(Yes, there's always room for lifestyle improvement to help with preventing chronic conditions, or reducing/eliminating symptoms to improve quality of life without relying on medications, but when someone's life is imminently in danger that's something that only surgery or some fast acting medications can fix)

If you are reading this and feeling like you were not meant to be, I just wanted to say that God loves you, and you are here for a reason. You are not a mistake, you are part of God's plan. Don't throw your life away.

(Even though this thread is honestly distressing, i can't walk away from it in good conscience without saying that it is unacceptable to say or imply that anyone shouldn't be alive because of their bodily health, or lack of)

A Freeman

Superstar
Deuteronomy 30:15-20
30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the "I AM" thy God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep His Commandments and His Statutes and His Judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the "I AM" thy God shall bless thee in the land where thou goest to possess it.
30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, [and that] ye shall not prolong [your] days upon the land, where thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
30:20 That thou mayest love the "I AM" thy God, [and] that thou mayest obey His voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto Him: for He [is] thy Life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob/Israel, to give them.

Mark 12:29-31
12:29 And Jesus answered him, The First of all the Commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is ONE Lord:
12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength and serve Him ONLY: this [is] the first COMMANDment.
12:31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other COMMANDment greater than these.

It should be self-evident that those who choose God and LIFE, by placing their faith in Him, are NOT in some sort of "death cult".

It should be equally obvious after years of medical tyranny under the threat of a FAKE pandemic, based on a FAKE virus that no one has ever proven to exist, that placing one's trust in corporate fictional governments, corporate fictional medical and pharmaceutical industries, and the professional liars and witch doctors they employ, are NOT saving lives; they are poisoning and murdering people, with their toxic jabs, aka "vaccines".

You have a very simple choice:

You can either choose faith in God, Who IS your Life and IS Good (Matt. 19:17); or

you can choose to place your trust in governments and the medical and pharmaceutical industry -- thereby joining the REAL death cult -- having already poisoned over two-thirds of the global population with their lethal injection program.

There are no other alternatives to this life or death decision at this late hour, regardless of what the devils/liars may desperately try to claim.

JoChris

Superstar
A.Freeman:
Your silence to my questions is deafening. I am reminding everyone what A.Freeman has refused to answer so far.
Let's say for some incredible reason I decided that Anthony John Hill is inspired, what he says is the truth and therefore JAHtruth should be obeyed no matter what outsiders say:

would I be told I must stop taking my medicines because I should not doubt God?
Are you ever going to answer my question whether I would be told to have faith in AJH's god and stop taking my medicines...
How do you explain all the people being cured of diseases because of surgery e.g. appendicitis?

I have another one to add now:
Is your refusal to answer me because I chose to be immunised with the COVID vaccine? DId I receive the Mark of the Beast according to AJH?

JoChris

Superstar
I think there is perhaps a disconnect with AJH from real life. I think this kind of stubborn refusal to see things as they are is fairly common in ideologues.

Having recently had a molar filled at the back of my mouth, requiring two injections to numb me up, would this form of dental pain relief be “Haram” for KoK followers?
When the time comes that old age hits Anthony John Hill properly - and frankly I wish God would press the fast-forward button - I expect that he will find excuses to permit drugs/ surgery for himself somehow. A new revelation *translation* loophole that Jesus reincarnated deserves special treatment because he is a god after all.

And when it happens, I bet A Freeman will continue to pump out propaganda on the Gibraltar messenger website like nothing is happening.

A.Freeman:
Your silence to my questions is deafening. I am reminding everyone what A.Freeman has refused to answer so far.

I have another one to add now:
Is your refusal to answer me because I chose to be immunised with the COVID vaccine? DId I receive the Mark of the Beast according to AJH?
Come to think of it, he never answered the following questions either.

Not all medicines are administered by swallowing in tablet form or injection either.
Does AJH use tea tree oil or Eucalyptus oil ? Sorcery. Same for any other first aid ointments or skin treatments.
There are strong medicines in some skin ointments - that is why they are prescription only.
Smelling oils or vapour rub or any type of inhalant that treats nasal congestion - sorcery.
As I mentioned earlier alcohol alters consciousness- sorcery.
Does he use any type of herbal supplement - sorcery!

What stops AJH from forbidding TEA and coffee? They have caffeine - a stimulant - that drug called be sorcery.
I'll add a question of my own:

As his belief system is not to be mistaken with "eastern religion" according to him, is it permissible to use alternative therapies that have some deep roots in eastern religions? I notice that 99% of the ranting and raving is against vaccines (serving as a strawman for all allopathic medicine), but he has had literally nothing to say, in this thread at least, about actual witch doctors and eastern mysticism based alternative medicine.

So, therapies that have a high rate of failure and require some belief in non-Christian views are allowed? If so, why?

A Freeman

Superstar
God forbidding medicines is one of the most ridiculous things I've heard.
While no modern industry is immune from corruption, medicine itself is a requirement of life which is enjoined by God.
Sura 4:51. Hast thou not turned thy vision to those who were given a portion of The Book? They believe in Sorcery and Evil, and say to the Unbelievers that they are better guided in The (Right) Way than the Believers!

SORCERY = PHARMACY/WITCHCRAFT/POTIONS/POISONS/DRUGS/"MEDICINE"
(WITCHES' BREW)

Sura 7:130-133
7:130. We punished the people of Pharaoh with years (of droughts) and shortness of crops; that they might accept warning.
7:131. But when good (times) came, they said, "This is due to us"; when gripped by calamity, they ascribed it to evil omens connected with Moses and those with him! Behold! In truth the omens of evil are theirs in "I AM"'s sight, but most of them do not understand!
7:132. They said (to Moses): "Whatever be the Signs thou bringest, to work therewith thy sorcery on us, we shall never believe in thee."
7:133. So We sent (plagues) on them: wholesale Death, Locusts, Lice, Frogs, and Blood: Signs openly self-explanatory: but they were steeped in arrogance,- a people given to sin.

Exodus 15:26 And said, IF thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the "I AM" thy God, and wilt do that which is right in His eyes, and wilt give ear to His Commandments, and keep all His Statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I [am] the "I AM" that healeth thee.

It is God that Heals us, NOT witch-doctors with their pharmacy. Worshiping witch-doctors and their sorcery/pharmacy is IDOLATRY (shirk).

Sura 10:75-77
10:75. Then after them We sent Moses and Aaron to Pharaoh and his chiefs with Our Signs. But they were arrogant: they were a people in sin.
10:76. When the Truth did come to them from Us, they said: "This is indeed obvious sorcery!"
10:77. Said Moses: "Say ye (this) about the Truth when it hath (actually) reached you? Is sorcery (like) this? But sorcerers will not prosper (Exodus 22:18)."

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch (pharmacist/sorcerer) to live.

The Koran/Quran repeatedly COMMANDS its readers to read and study The Law (Old Covenant) and the Gospel (New Covenant) and to LIVE by them. God NEVER enjoined witch doctors/physicians/pharmacists/sorcerers, and those who practice or believe in those forms of idolatry, nor did He ever make believing them "a requirement for life". On the contrary, God assured us that the unbelievers who make these sorcerers partners with God, instead of seeking God ALONE, will die.

2 Chronicles 16:12-13
16:12 And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet, until his disease [was] exceeding [great]: yet in his disease he sought not to the "I AM", but to the physicians.
16:13 And Asa slept with his fathers, and died in the one and fortieth year of his reign.

Revelation 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the Earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations DECEIVED.

The chemical and pharmaceutical industries, which are poisoning us and the earth, together generate estimated annual revenues in excess of $6 TRILLION.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Even though this has been repeatedly and consistently shared throughout this thread, to leave no doubt, GOD HAS CONDEMNED ALL FORMS OF PHARMACY/SORCERY/WITCHCRAFT. This includes all pharmaceutical drugs (including vitamins, which are synthesized by the pharmaceutical industry and contain poisons), all vaccines/injections, all chemotherapy and all radiation.

The reason people get sick, and/or experience pain/discomfort/dis-ease, is to get their attention, so that God can warn us when we need to correct some errant behavior and/or situation.

Sickness/disease therefore serves as both an early warning system and as a punishment for sin, in both cases to turn our attention back to God.

Hosea 5:15 I will go [and] return to My place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek My face: in their affliction they will seek Me early.

Pharmacy/sorcery (allopathic/western "medicine") uses poisons to temporarily mask the pain and symptoms of a disease, thereby putting up a wall between us and God, preventing Him from healing us (free-will). There are natural remedies that God has provided, to go hand-in-hand with seeking His Counsel. Someone has brought up tea tree oil, which is an example of a natural remedy.

IF this information from Scripture prohibiting pharmacy/sorcery is correctly understood -- i.e. from a spiritual point of view -- it should be self-evident that it is being delivered so that God may bless those able to receive its Truth.

The devils/liars will, of course, invariably attack the Truth, and wish evil upon others rather than good, as such unbelievers always do.

Please open your spiritual eyes, and seek God, Who has all of the answers and only asks that you place your faith in Him alone, to avoid the confusion (Babylon). Seek Him early.

May God bless you and grant you peace.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The devils/liars will, of course, invariably attack the Truth, and wish evil upon others rather than good, as such unbelievers always do.
Really @A Freeman I wish you all the good in the world, including the possibility that one day your forum name would reflect your identity in Jesus…

A free man.

2 Corinthians 5

16 Therefore, from now on, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him thus no longer. 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, 19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

JoChris

Superstar
A Freeman:
One of the first male residents I got to know was an elderly man who had been in long term care for many years because his family was simply unable to do so.
Bill had severe cerebral palsy. He was extremely simple. He had severe circulation problems in his legs. He was unable to move his left arm and he had to have nurses do most things for him.
He was in pain from the leg ulcers and so he had medications to help him get through the day. Registered nurses had to give extensive wound cleaning and re-bandaging so the ulcers didn't get worse again.

Would Anthony John Hill tell Bill he needed to take responsibility for how he was born and how he can improve his life by obeying the Law? Would AJH stop poor Bill from having his medicines that relieved pain?

Anyone with a beating heart and two functioning eyes would have absolutely no problem giving pain medication to someone like poor Bill. He did nothing at all to deserve the challenging life that for some mysterious reason God let him have.
God is merciful to have us live in a time when medicine -if used responsibly - greatly improves a person's quality of life.

A Freeman

Superstar
While devils/liars wish to make this personal (and "shoot the messenger" for delivering the inconvenient truth to them), this is a subject that many others have discovered and written about. A few examples:-

JoChris

Superstar
While devils/liars wish to make this personal (and "shoot the messenger" for delivering the inconvenient truth to them), this is a subject that many others have discovered and written about. A few examples:-

No, I am trying to wake up YOU the messenger to the fact YOU are carrying a very poisonous message.

You are the deceived one, believing you have been spiritually enlightened by believing in JAH"truth".

I keep on getting this clip in my mind when I read your rhetoric:

A Freeman

Superstar
From: https://www.cerebralpalsy.org/about-cerebral-palsy/risk-factors/premature-birth -

All babies born preterm are at risk for serious health problems, but those born earliest are at greater risk of medical complications, long-term disabilities and, in some severe cases, even death. Learn how medical advances have improved the chance for survival.

How does premature birth increase the risk of Cerebral Palsy?

While a child being born preterm can result in significant challenges for that child's death, advances in obstetrics and neonatology, the branch of pediatrics that cares for newborns, have improved the chances for survival.

Premature birth, occurring before 37 weeks, is a risk factor for development of many medical conditions, including Cerebral Palsy. A pregnancy is considered full term when gestation lasts from 37 to 42 weeks. Infants born prematurely face a number of challenges. Their bodies and nervous systems may not have fully developed, which can cause complications such as breathing problems. In addition, the mother’s womb shields the fetus from infections and various abnormalities; premature birth removes these protections and hence, many premature babies must stay in newborn intensive care units.

-------

If instead of trying to play at being God, we allowed nature to take its course -- in this case allowing babies to go to full term, as God designed and intended -- we wouldn't need to put all of these innocent children at risk for all of these serious, lifelong health problems. Who gave us the right to cause all of this needless pain and suffering? God most certainly did not.

Let go of the superstitions and sorcery and place your faith in God, our Healer, instead of the snake-oil salesmen.

P.S. The above has been shared to point out yet again how the supposedly altruistic intentions of "medical science" have absolutely catastrophic effects, needlessly increasing pain and suffering, both for the infants/children and for their parents.

If devils/liars wish to categorize this as "jumping to conclusions", then they are invited to do their own research into the subject, and ask the all-important question as to whether it was God's Will for these premature babies to die, as that was the most loving and most merciful for all concerned, or whether mankind's self-willed "medical achievement", resulting in being a cripple/invalid (never having any type of normal life), better fits that description.

Once it is correctly understood from a spiritual perspective that the SOLE/SOUL purpose for a human body is to serve as an individual prison cell for a soul (spiritual-Being) in this prison reform school for the criminally insane, the answer to the question asked above should become self-evident.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
From: https://www.cerebralpalsy.org/about-cerebral-palsy/risk-factors/premature-birth -

All babies born preterm are at risk for serious health problems, but those born earliest are at greater risk of medical complications, long-term disabilities and, in some severe cases, even death. Learn how medical advances have improved the chance for survival.

How does premature birth increase the risk of Cerebral Palsy?

While a child being born preterm can result in significant challenges for that child's death, advances in obstetrics and neonatology, the branch of pediatrics that cares for newborns, have improved the chances for survival.

Premature birth, occurring before 37 weeks, is a risk factor for development of many medical conditions, including Cerebral Palsy. A pregnancy is considered full term when gestation lasts from 37 to 42 weeks. Infants born prematurely face a number of challenges. Their bodies and nervous systems may not have fully developed, which can cause complications such as breathing problems. In addition, the mother’s womb shields the fetus from infections and various abnormalities; premature birth removes these protections and hence, many premature babies must stay in newborn intensive care units.

-------

If instead of trying to play at being God, we allowed nature to take its course -- in this case allowing babies to go to full term, as God designed and intended -- we wouldn't need to put all of these innocent children at risk for all of these serious, lifelong health problems. Who gave us the right to cause all of this needless pain and suffering? God most certainly did not.

Let go of the superstitions and sorcery and place your faith in God, our Healer, instead of the snake-oil salesmen.
You jumped to conclusions again. You are displaying how out of touch you are with the medical side of life.

Bill was not premature. Back in the 50s and 60s premature babies would have died soon after, if not immediately.
I remember Bill because he was the youngest in that medical wing.
There was something in Bill's chart about a blood clot being in the umbilical cord which resulted in him losing oxygen to the brain.
Indirectly Bill cured me of my self-pity RE my own epilepsy. I still had a fairly normal life. Bill never did, but he had the sweetest nature. The nurses loved him.

What about nitrous oxide which is a gas ? Perhaps gases are not really drugs but elements in different combinations. And now psilocybin is being used to treat depression. Psilocybin combined with nitrous oxide can open pathways to other dimensions. But whether that is a good idea is up for debate. I guess that brings up the old conundrum: Fools go where Angels fear to tread ?