Would you recognise the Antichrist if he was on the evening news?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Hamlet Act 5 Scene 2

“...There’s a special providence in the fall of a sparrow. If it be now, ’tis not to come. If it be not to come, it will be now. If it be not now, yet it will come—the readiness is all.”

The only question that really matters is “are you ready?”

TokiEl

Superstar
Yes so you know a global vaccine is just weeks away... the mark of the beast is just weeks away.

It's much later than you think... that's why i'm trying to be nice.

And restrain myself from hurling insults at your lack of understanding knowledge insight and common sense.

billy t

Veteran
Bro..
Paul is not the one to attack here. They follow the Roman church. Paul didn't say anything bad. Show respect.

I'm actually tired of Muslims who don't study it all and just attack Paul. In the Qur'an Allah says HE inspired the disciples to follow Jesus. Yet they also chose Paul. So were they inspired by Allah one time and then inspired by iblees the next?
You either believe or you don't believe.
To suggest the above actually means God's inspiration is worth very little.

In the same verses Allah says that He caused the believers from the Jews (the ones who followed Christianity) to become victorious over the disbelievers.
Yet it's Pauline christianity that became dominant.
The Qur'an commemorates the story of the 7 sleepers. They were also gentiles which means they were following Pauline christianity. They lived in the 3rd century. The trinitarian pagan doctrine wasn't until the 4th century.

How come I can't find any legit example of shirk from Paul's epistles? The only one the Christians refer to is blatantly misinterpreted by them.
Will post on here more about Paul at some stage. You have no idea mate.

Will post on here more about Paul at some stage. You have no idea mate.
Ive read the new testament many times over,
I have a clue.

Do me a favour though.. no copy paste material unless it's from the scripture.

I have to repeat this point

O you who believe! Be you helpers (in the Cause) of Allah as said 'Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), to the Hawariyyun (the disciples): "Who are my helpers (in the Cause) of Allah?" The Hawariyyun (the disciples) said: "We are Allah's helpers" (i.e. we will strive in His Cause!). Then a group of the Children of Israel believed and a group disbelieved. So We gave power to those who believed against their enemies, and they became the victorious (uppermost).
(سورة الصف, As-Saff, Chapter #61, Verse #14)

Yet it was Pauline christianity that got the upper hand.
Paul did have a dispute with Peter and James but his arguments were stronger and made logical sense too.

The religion was supposed to go from Jew to gentile...
Gentiles weren't bound by the mosaic law. They were given an abridged version of the old noahide laws.
The issue was whether the Jewish Christians were to stick with kosher or were free from the law of Moses as Christians who were preaching to gentiles.
It made sense for them to adopt the new way.

So this makes sense

To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what Allah hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee. To each among you have we prescribed a law and an open way. If Allah had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to Allah; it is He that will show you the truth of the matters in which ye dispute;
(سورة المائدة, Al-Maaida, Chapter #5, Verse #48)

This one is also slightly mistranslated
It isn't that they both (Jews and Christians together) had "a law and an open way"
It's that the Jews had a law and the Christians had an open way.

Paul likened the new Christians to the partriarchs Abraham, Isaac, Jacob etc. They were righteous by faith long before the law of Moses came

In fact my argument for Mohammad rests in that point
Ie
God saw fit to give the Israelites a law..after they had been righteous by faith previously. Paul himself says it's because the Israelites lost their true belief in Egypt. So after that they were given Moses and the new laws.
It stands to reason that the gentiles likewise would lose their faith just like the Israelites..and God would send a new law but this time a global one for all people.
In both cases it leads to Jesus to 'fulfill that law'.
This makes more sense and brings completion.
Paul was part f that transition from the law of Moses to the 'open way' of faith for Christianity as it was introduced to gentiles.

billy t

Veteran
Ive read the new testament many times over,
I have a clue.

Do me a favour though.. no copy paste material unless it's from the scripture.

I have to repeat this point

O you who believe! Be you helpers (in the Cause) of Allah as said 'Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), to the Hawariyyun (the disciples): "Who are my helpers (in the Cause) of Allah?" The Hawariyyun (the disciples) said: "We are Allah's helpers" (i.e. we will strive in His Cause!). Then a group of the Children of Israel believed and a group disbelieved. So We gave power to those who believed against their enemies, and they became the victorious (uppermost).
(سورة الصف, As-Saff, Chapter #61, Verse #14)

Yet it was Pauline christianity that got the upper hand.
Paul did have a dispute with Peter and James but his arguments were stronger and made logical sense too.

The religion was supposed to go from Jew to gentile...
Gentiles weren't bound by the mosaic law. They were given an abridged version of the old noahide laws.
The issue was whether the Jewish Christians were to stick with kosher or were free from the law of Moses as Christians who were preaching to gentiles.
It made sense for them to adopt the new way.

So this makes sense

To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what Allah hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee. To each among you have we prescribed a law and an open way. If Allah had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to Allah; it is He that will show you the truth of the matters in which ye dispute;
(سورة المائدة, Al-Maaida, Chapter #5, Verse #48)

This one is also slightly mistranslated
It isn't that they both (Jews and Christians together) had "a law and an open way"
It's that the Jews had a law and the Christians had an open way.

Paul likened the new Christians to the partriarchs Abraham, Isaac, Jacob etc. They were righteous by faith long before the law of Moses came

In fact my argument for Mohammad rests in that point
Ie
God saw fit to give the Israelites a law..after they had been righteous by faith previously. Paul himself says it's because the Israelites lost their true belief in Egypt. So after that they were given Moses and the new laws.
It stands to reason that the gentiles likewise would lose their faith just like the Israelites..and God would send a new law but this time a global one for all people.
In both cases it leads to Jesus to 'fulfill that law'.
This makes more sense and brings completion.
Paul was part f that transition from the law of Moses to the 'open way' of faith for Christianity as it was introduced to gentiles.
Fair enough bro. Will not be doing any copying and pasting. Everything I quote will be based on my own research over the years. I will start a thread in the religious section like Monday next week.

TokiEl

Superstar
As the religious didn't understand Daniel 9 in Jesus time and so crucified the Christ... so do the religious not understand Daniel 9 in our time and so completely missed the antichrist's ushering in Daniel's 70th week.

Only the Good shepherd and the shepherde got a clue... the rest are clueless.

TokiEl

Superstar
Well that's not exactly true... it's just that the Good shepherd has given the shepherde special insights into some of the mysteries.

That's all.

Surley

Established
Yes and He has given to some special giftings throught the HOLY SPIRIT watchmen in the body to share and sound the alarm God bless and Good Shepard's Peace be with you. keep sharing and praying for His Church to wake up

TokiEl

Superstar
Yes and He has given to some special giftings throught the HOLY SPIRIT watchmen in the body to share and sound the alarm God bless and Good Shepard's Peace be with you. keep sharing and praying for His Church to wake up
Very well said.

As the religious didn't understand Daniel 9 in Jesus time and so crucified the Christ... so do the religious not understand Daniel 9 in our time and so completely missed the antichrist's ushering in Daniel's 70th week.

Only the Good shepherd and the shepherde got a clue... the rest are clueless.
"But as for that day or hour no one knows it--neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son--except the Father.

TokiEl

Superstar
"But as for that day or hour no one knows it--neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son--except the Father.
The Father is greater than the Son.

That's just how it is... but the Father has given all authority in heaven and on earth to the Son.

Matthew 28 18Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, even to the end of the age.

So sit down shut up and show some proper respect.

The Father is greater than the Son.

That's just how it is... but the Father has given all authority in heaven and on earth to the Son.

Matthew 28 18Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, even to the end of the age.

So sit down shut up and show some proper respect.

- given to him, that means the authority isn't intrinsically his own.
- he doesnt know when the last hour is...only The Father does.

so clearly the Son is saying he doesnt have a clue

at least get your polythiesm arguments correct.

TokiEl

Superstar
- given to him, that means the authority isn't intrinsically his own.
- he doesnt know when the last hour is...only The Father does.

so clearly the Son is saying he doesnt have a clue

at least get your polythiesm arguments correct.
I truly can¨t see how you won't burn.

TokiEl

Superstar
Jesus said he doesn't know when the last hour is.
You're saying only he alone knows everything.
God.

God's Word.

God's Spirit.

He is not alone.

You just don't understand God... and how can you if you believe the devil's drivel.