Why You Should Prepare For The Second Exodus Right Now!

King David

Established
Shalom :)

Hello everyone, so what am I referring to now? First I talk about Michael the Messiah...Then the Flat Earth, and now this...

Well folks, this is the next Big event that's going to take place in the world that you'll Really Want to be a part of... Sure there will be lots of disasters and significant things happening between now and when the Second Exodus occurs, but this will be the event that you won't want to miss. I promise you...

So what is the "Second Exodus?" The Second Exodus is the ingathering of the children of Elohim from the four corners of the earth into Israel during the end times. Right now the few Christians left are looking at the screen saying? "The what?" We were never taught this! Blasphemy!"

But not so fast...

The Second Exodus is the biggest event that has been concealed by Yahuwah until now. Yes, Yahuwah allowed Satan to conceal this event for over 2,500 years since He first spoke of it to Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Micah, Hosea, Amos, Obadiah, Nahum... Did I leave someone out?

In fact, the misunderstanding of this concept has led to no one ever caring to read, study, or understand the major or the minor prophets that are replete with references to the Second Exodus.

So where should we begin?

How about Deuteronomy 33:2?

"And he said, Yahuwah came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; He shined forth from mount Paran, and He came with ten thousands of saints: from His right hand went a fiery law for them."

This verse reveals that Yahuwah will come with ten thousands of saints. But to where?

It doesn't say...

And why doesn't it say? Because this is a mystery chapter that I have already said reveals Michael (Yahuwah in flesh) and gives a glimpse into His life; this chapter tells what has happened and what will happen to him in the future. Each one of the sons of Jacob reveal a piece of Yahuwah's (Michael's) story.

It is significant that ten thousands are mentioned, because it shows us that this cannot be talking about the first Exodus that contained hundreds of thousands and even over 1.2 - 2.1 million persons according to historical records.

Notice also that a "fiery law" is mentioned. This is VERY significant! The Law that is being revealed here is the Law of Torah.

The next place in scripture that it is wise to move onto is Jeremiah 23:3-5 that says,

3 "And I will gather the remnant of My flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase. 4 And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith Yahuwah.

5Behold, the days come, saith Yahuwah, that I will raise unto
David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

This is a significant place to continue, because it mentions "David" the "righteous Branch." So who is "David a righteous Branch"? The pagans will tell you that this is of course Jesus, but wait a minute.. Is Jesus going to gather a remnant and establish shepherds over them? No. Nor are these verses describing a millennial scenario. Instead, they are describing what will happen in the end times.

Despite my truthful declaration, the Christians will argue until they are blue in the face that David the Branch is Jesus in the millennium, but moving onto a set of chapters in Jeremiah (30-33) reveal to us that the "David" mentioned in Jeremiah cannot be Jesus.

Let's logically start with Jeremiah 30...

A key verse that has stumped the translators to the fact that Jeremiah 30 is not referring to Jesus is Jeremiah 30:9 that says:

"But they shall serve the Yahwuah their Elohim, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them."

Please notice that the "king" is not capitalized. This quote is from the KJV, but in all the other versions as well, the "king" in this chapter is not capitalized either (as it is done with other "King's" that refer to Jesus out of the translator's honor to him).

Why is that? It is not capitalized, because the translators couldn't say that this "King" was Jesus. This is because they could never explain why David their king will need to be "raised up." Therefore they left "king" uncapitalized and left a bit of a mystery for others to follow regarding the identity of this "mystery king."

So who is "David their king," and why did He need to be raised up? It can't be Jesus can it? Was Jesus "raised up"? No, he supposedly descended and was perfect (a la the Horus repeat story of an immaculate conception). It of course isn't talking about David from Samuel's time either...

This David is the same David that is mentioned in Ezekiel 34:24 that takes the children form the four corners of the earth and sets them "on the night mountains of Israel." It's the same "Joshua" mentioned in Zechariah 3:4-5 that was "Clothed with filthy garments... [but] a clean turban was put upon His Head." It's the same David that is called "The Branch" in Zechariah 3:8 and 6:12.

And this David is Michael, mentioned in Daniel 12:1 who "stands up." That's what "standing up" means... Isaiah 45:13 also mentions this saying: "I have raised Him up in righteousness." Can you see the connection of Him being "raised up"?

As to the Second Exodus there are other places in scripture that point out this VERY IMPORTANT EVENT to include Isaiah 11, 32, 35, Ezekiel 20:33-44, 34-37, Hosea 1:10-11, Amos 9:11-15, Obadiah 1:17, Micah 4-5, Nahum 1:15, Zephaniah 3:9-20, and Haggai 2:4-9.

There are a few more and I encourage you to seek them out further on your own.

If you'd like to see a presentation, here's a video from a researcher named Zachary Bauer that has put out videos on this topic. I discovered him at the same time I had my revelation of these truths a few years ago. Zach calls this event the "Greater Exodus." Zach is unfortunately still a Jesus (Zeus) guy, but perhaps this will be the link that causes some the Christians to give him a look someday.

In Any case, NOW is the time to learn the Law of Torah!
It is also a time to shed off idols and pagan practices!
I am speaking of toys, addictions and celebrating pagan holidays like Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Valentines' Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc. etc.

NOW is the time to honor the Shabbat and the New Moon Feast.
Now is the time to get back to the Father's calendar and learn what True righteousness really is!

May Yahuwah bless all who choose to follow His Law!

"Those who are wise shall shine
Like the brightness of the firmament
And those who turn many to righteousness
Like the stars forever and ever."

Shalom

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
Does it strike you as odd that the wording actually says that God is raising a branch UNTO David, and not a branch named David?

King David

Established
Does it strike you as odd that the wording actually says that God is raising a branch UNTO David, and not a branch named David?
No, because I know what The BRANCH is...
Zechariah 6:12 also reveals that a name for David will be The Branch.

King David

Established
You mean, think up a reason why David's not in the chapter? I think it's because the Branch isn't David.

It says the Branch is a priest. Is David a priest?
Yes, David is a Priest. David is Michael, the Messiah and Priest who performs the sacrifices in Ezekiel 46:13.

King David

Established
"Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand." Daniel 12:10