Why is Feminism much worse than Cancer nowadays that is caused by women which keeps most men single?

You know that’s an ideal of justice. Harming those who harm you is justice yes. Killing your masters is justice yes. I’m not confused you’re just a simple minded moron.
You posted a bunch of quotes about not harming others

”that each man shall abstain from doing to another, anything which justice forbids him to do; as, for example, that he shall abstain from committing theft, robbery, arson, murder, or any other crime against the person or property of another.”
maybe you should’ve tried to think of your own answer, lol what an absolute moron.

Cintra

Star
They do need guardianship, but there are enough examples and statistics that I could throw out there that biological parents have abused their authority over children and children need more protection legally. They ought to have more choices rather than all their choices dictated. I would even suggest that an outside entity raise children altogether with more guidelines and greater supervision so abuse doesnt incur. My point is there are enough examples in parents failing their children that traditional concept of parents raising their children ought to be reviewed and reformed.
I agree with some of your points.
But what has that got to do with adult women?

Cintra

Star
That’s the ideal dunce. But when others harm you with no redress you have a right to do what you must to correct it.

Read number 5

Man has the right to live by his own law--
to live in the way that he wills to do:
to work as he will:
to play as he will:
to rest as he will:
to die when and how he will.
2. Man has the right to eat what he will:
to drink what he will:
to dwell where he will:
to move as he will on the face of the earth.
3. Man has the right to think what he will:
to speak what he will:
to write what he will:
to draw, paint, carve, etch, mould, build as he will:
to dress as he will.
4. Man has the right to love as he will:--
"take your fill and will of love as ye will,
when, where, and with whom ye will." --AL. I. 51
5. Man has the right to kill those who would thwart these rights.
"the slaves shall serve." --AL. II. 58
I am pretty sure there is a startrek episode that paraphrases part of that.

Lyfe

Star
Why does it matter whether or not the person is adult or a child if abuse is happening or potential of abuse is there and likely? What points did you disagree with?

If feminism has basis then how can a movement better protecting children not have basis? I suppose I can make my own thread... Nobody can really sit there and say my objections to modern parenting are exaggerated tho.

That’s the ideal dunce. But when others harm you with no redress you have a right to do what you must to correct it.

Read number 5

Man has the right to live by his own law--
to live in the way that he wills to do:
to work as he will:
to play as he will:
to rest as he will:
to die when and how he will.
2. Man has the right to eat what he will:
to drink what he will:
to dwell where he will:
to move as he will on the face of the earth.
3. Man has the right to think what he will:
to speak what he will:
to write what he will:
to draw, paint, carve, etch, mould, build as he will:
to dress as he will.
4. Man has the right to love as he will:--
"take your fill and will of love as ye will,
when, where, and with whom ye will." --AL. I. 51
5. Man has the right to kill those who would thwart these rights.
"the slaves shall serve." --AL. II. 58
man has the right to kill those who won’t let him rest as he will or eat when he will. Literally the philosophy of a 12 year old mad at his mother for making him do the dishes.

Not mad at all. I’m enjoying a nice klonopin and ride with friends ( which you don’t have ) all you can do is try and belittle me which won’t work because as I said, what you think matters not at all, because you are nothing.
Getting pilled up again hey.so do you have any response to how stupid your second definition of justice is? That you have a philosophy of a 12 year old who’s mad at his mom for making him do the dishes

My mom is a white trash hillbilly. I cleaned the house because she wouldn’t. You’re an idiot, truly the dumbest person I’ve meant.

How do you define justice tough guy?
Done so soon? You dont want to try again? So far you quoted someone, said you didn’t believe that actually, quoted someone else, and then got mad. The philosophy of a 12 year old is suited to you actually

I gave you a definition of justice. That’s an ideal. You have a right to kill those who harm you if there is no other redress. I don’t care if you don’t like it. Again you believe in in shit put out by the czarist secret police lmao
Yeah that you can kill anyone who doesn’t let you rest. Like when a 12 year old is trying to game and mom makes him do the dishes

Drifter

Veteran
They do need guardianship, but there are enough examples and statistics that I could throw out there that biological parents have abused their authority over children and children need more protection legally. They ought to have more choices rather than all their choices dictated. I would even suggest that an outside entity raise children altogether with more guidelines and greater supervision so abuse doesnt incur. My point is there are enough examples in parents failing their children that traditional concept of parents raising their children ought to be reviewed and reformed.
I see what you're trying to do but you're drawing a false equivalence. Children will ALWAYS require some form of guardianship because they are incapable of looking after themselves. A movement that looks to emancipate children from their parents is nowhere near the same thing as feminism eancipating women from male ownership. You're comparing two entirely different situations. Your example has nothing to do with grown adult women who can think critcally and take care of themselves.

Cintra

Star
@SLIPPY TOAD

Original series, Requiem for Methuselah

Kirk: ...Rayna belongs to herself and she claims the human right of choice to be as she wills, to do as she wills, to think as she wills.

Lyfe

Star
The truth is that I can take every argument made in favor of feminism and women's liberation and apply it toward children. The statistics are there and probably in greater numbers and since the issue of kids is a more sensitive one then the justification is doubly important. Kids are often treated as property by their parents. They are ruled over and their choices dictated. They have no rights for protection. They often don't even want to report their parents in instances of abuse. If the numbers and models feminists use to argue that men are abusive then the same conclusion must be made toward parenting as a whole as well. The contemporary western model of parenting as an institution is one where much abuse occurs and many children suffer for it. If the same logic feminists use that dictates that men are prone to abuse and mistreatment under a system where they have more rights isn't an exaggeration then neither is my logic. Are the examples and statistics I have at my disposal exaggerated and paint a story consistent with the reality?

Lyfe

Star
I see what you're trying to do but you're drawing a false equivalence. Children will ALWAYS require some form of guardianship because they are incapable of looking after themselves. A movement that looks to emancipate children from their parents is nowhere near the same thing as feminism eancipating women from male ownership. You're comparing two entirely different situations. Your example as nothing to do with grown adult women who can think critcally and take care of themselves.
But, if we are on the subject of emancipating deserving parties from models and systems that have failed them and led to their abuse, then why not children?

Lyfe

Star
I see what you're trying to do but you're drawing a false equivalence. Children will ALWAYS require some form of guardianship because they are incapable of looking after themselves. A movement that looks to emancipate children from their parents is nowhere near the same thing as feminism eancipating women from male ownership. You're comparing two entirely different situations. Your example has nothing to do with grown adult women who can think critcally and take care of themselves.
Am i exaggerating that many children are abused and failed by their parents? Is it an exaggeration that serious reforms ought to be made?

Lol coming from a guy who still lives in mama’s basement it means nothing to me.
you literally just pick random things to say. alright that’s a graceless and humiliating concession. your brain no work so good. So no more talk about what is just and unjust from you little fella

I know what’s just and what is necessary. You on the other hand live in a delusion. Nothing you believe in is true. Everything you believe in is a lie. Little fella this, little fella that, you’re boring and stale.
So justice is just whatever you think it is. Good to see you try to come up with your own answer, unfortunately it’s painfully retarded