why Christians reject Roman Catholic church

e-Enoch

Superstar
"A Letter Is Discovered Proving The Roman Catholic Pope Pius XII Knew All About The Holocaust And Concentration Camps Yet Did Nothing To Stop It..."

What about Martin Luther and the Reformation?
I think there has been a conspiracy against Martin Luther for at least 500 years. And this is why we are living in a society that is a lot worse than what Germany had to endure during the days of the Weimar Republic. The Hollow Cost is still the greatest cash cow of all time. And now they are stealing beachfront property and starving little kids to death.

Last edited:

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established
"A Letter Is Discovered Proving The Roman Catholic Pope Pius XII Knew All About The Holocaust And Concentration Camps Yet Did Nothing To Stop It..."

It gets worse the further you dig.
The Jews aren't the only ones either-- they kill anyone who interferes with their Vicar o' (anti)Christ fraud.

c. 1920
"... the Vatican did not give up on its objective of direct Catholic control of the Holy Land and the holy places.

The Vatican's official position on the status of Jerusalem was in favour of an internationalization of Jerusalem, in order to keep the holy places away from either Israeli or Arab sovereignty."

That's their goal, and it hasn't changed.
It goes back much further, but they have always been a duplicitous organization.

-

Daze

Superstar
Not in the US.
It's about the same percentage as the Sufi mystics in Islam.

-
Do you think American Christians are representative of Christianity?

Here's a post I made about 2 weeks ago showing 120 million Christians watching the Bible be kicked for entertainment.

Europe used to be the heart of Christianity. Today less than 50% claim it in the UK, while 3/4ths of its preachers agree with gay marriage. Being American, I can tell you our own streets are full of "rainbow Christians". So much for the Bible calling it an abomination, right?

I've never been to Russia, but I know "gender" surgery is banned over there. I'm pretty sure homosexual marriage is too. If anything I'd say Russia is the last bastion for Christianity while surprise, surprise, they are mostly Catholic.

Far as the Sufi comparison… When 50% of Christians are Catholic, you can hardly paint them as fringe.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Here's a post I made about 2 weeks ago showing 120 million Christians watching the Bible be kicked for entertainment.

Europe used to be the heart of Christianity. Today less than 50% claim it in the UK, while 3/4ths of its preachers agree with gay marriage. Being American, I can tell you our own streets are full of "rainbow Christians". So much for the Bible calling it an abomination, right?

I've never been to Russia, but I know "gender" surgery is banned over there. I'm pretty sure homosexual marriage is too. If anything I'd say Russia is the last bastion for Christianity while surprise, surprise, they are mostly Catholic.

Far as the Sufi comparison… When 50% of Christians are Catholic, you can hardly paint them as fringe.
It would appear that you are using the spiritual state of much of the church as characterised by the Church of Laodicea (prior to the Lord’s return) as a polemic against Christianity. It turns out that Jesus is no more impressed by this large, comfortable apostate group than you are, but that does nothing to critique real Christians or the message of the Gospel.

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established

I can't really speak to your perception of the Nation, based on this incident. I stay away from social media for a reason.

Yeah... I think it's Russian Orthodox.
Very similar to Catholicism, if not the same.
Protestant v. Orthodox + Catholicism (Chart)

Russia is still an authoritarian state, though.
So there's nothing really "Christian" about the lbgt-etc ban, imo. They could just as easily outlaw religion, with no change to the anti-gay laws, whatsoever.

If we take oxymorons seriously, then it's just as unfortunate as the "rainbow Muslims," who also exist.

"So much for the Bible calling it an abomination, right?"​

And all Islamic references, likewise.
What's your point, Daze?

-

Daze

Superstar
I stay away from social media for a reason
This was national tv, 120 million Christians watched a Bible being kicked for a Superbowl promotion. Oddly enough, only Muslims complained about it. Christians apparently have no problem with it.

So there's nothing really "Christian" about the lbgt-etc ban
1709608479177.png

1709608652688.png

1709608690657.png

Spot the difference?

Who is closer to what Jesus brought?

as the "rainbow Muslims," who also exist.
Indeed they do, in the US and the UK.

What does this map tell you?

1709609582078.png

1709609637967.png

Not only are they Muslim lands, they agree with the Bible.

What's your point, Daze?
Other than the west being godless?

Where would you like to begin?

I've seen non-Christians mock Jesus and Christians say they are fine with it.
I see the Bible desecrated and Christians are fine with it.
I see gay men getting married in churches and Christians are fine with it.
I see Christians cheering on an ongoing genocide, where babies are dying of starvation.

I see a pacifist religion that has near zero connection to what Jesus brought.

Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Keep turning that cheek and blaming Catholics, while they literally make up 50% of the planet's Christians.

Flarepath

Star
I've seen non-Christians mock Jesus and Christians say they are fine with it.
I see the Bible desecrated and Christians are fine with it.
I see gay men getting married in churches and Christians are fine with it.
I see Christians cheering on an ongoing genocide, where babies are dying of starvation.
Keep turning that cheek and blaming Catholics, while they literally make up 50% of the planet's Christians.

I don't know any true Christians who are "fine" with anything in that list.
As for Catholicism, it's a satanic religion and in no way represents true Christianity..:)

Maldarker

Star
I can't really speak to your perception of the Nation, based on this incident. I stay away from social media for a reason.

Yeah... I think it's Russian Orthodox.
Very similar to Catholicism, if not the same.
Protestant v. Orthodox + Catholicism (Chart)

Russia is still an authoritarian state, though.
So there's nothing really "Christian" about the lbgt-etc ban, imo. They could just as easily outlaw religion, with no change to the anti-gay laws, whatsoever.

If we take oxymorons seriously, then it's just as unfortunate as the "rainbow Muslims," who also exist.

"So much for the Bible calling it an abomination, right?"​

And all Islamic references, likewise.
What's your point, Daze?

-
Why do you care what daze says anymore he's an apostate - whins about christians commenting in "muslim" threads but yet sticks nose in christian threads... always the same BS always same motive - remember he was "claims to have been" a christian but left.

Flarepath

Star
Daze.... "claims to have been" a christian but left.
Yeah I can't understand why people suddenly decide to reject Jesus.
I mean, no Elvis fan ever suddenly decides to ditch Elv and switch to Barry Manilow for instance, it makes no sense..:)
PS- George Harrison ditched Jesus and switched to that Harry Krishna nonsense, and after he died his ashes were slung in the "sacred" River Ganges at his request.
Poor old George, now he's a real nowhere man...

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
I mean, no Elvis fan ever suddenly decide to ditch Elv and switch to Barry Manilow for instance, it makes no sense..:)
PS- George Harrison ditched Jesus and switched to that Harry Krishna nonsense, and after he died his ashes were slung in the "sacred" River Ganges at his request.

LOL well he's an all over man! now! haha ;)

Maldarker

Star
I mean, no Elvis fan ever suddenly decide to ditch Elv and switch to Barry Manilow for instance, it makes no sense..:)

exactly right though...So you reject the one that died to pay a debt because of sins in YOUR life so you can have a holy personel relationship with the MOST HIGH GOD! i don't understand it either.

Flarepath

Star
LOL well he's an all over man! now! haha ;)
Yeah, the Jesus-rejecters Harrison and Lennon's lives ended in failure-
Jesus said - "The work God requires is to believe in the one he has sent" (John 6:28 )
Hey Roy, do J-rejecters get a second chance or is it all over for them?-

---------------------------------------------------------------------

How about it Mick?

Last edited:

Flarepath

Star
Regarding jesus-rejecter Harrison who had his ashes slung into the "sacred" River Ganges, it's nothing more than a filthy open sewer-
Sorry George but it's 'game over' for you-
"He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still." (Revelation 22:11)

ganges1.jpg

PS- I once sent a letter to George in his mansion asking him if he'd like to have a friendly religious discussion with me, but i got no reply.
Huh you try to be nice (sniffle)

Flarepath

Star
These Jesus-rejecting clowns like to put on fake forced smiles to show they're not afraid of hell-

dawks-sagan-cox2.jpg
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But tell us Roy, what are they really thinking?-