Why am i coded into Quranic scriptures?

Kais_1

Star
I'm pretty sure nobody claimed numerology was science.

I've found with any mystical practice it works better when you don't overanalyze. Like if you are just out there searching for some secret code, or a burning bush you are going to find just that. In that sense, your quest becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy or a form of circular logic.
i am not over analyzing things...

the things i saw were at the 1st level...it needed no working out...

i am going with the flow of things..
i am stuck in a time loop, as David Icke talks about in many of his books....

i am in a constant cycle of days , thoughts, actions, and everything else you can think off, everything is constantly being repeated.

as far as i am aware the mental health services, gave me some medication, in one time cycle, when it goes round to the next time cycle, i am given this medication again, and again, which keeps me in constant sleep, and also in this time loop, my father is there when they give me this medication, he tells me that hes working on a cure to this..

Kais_1

Star
why of all places do my personal details appear in the so called satanic verse, aside 3 pagan goddesses?

anyone have any suggestions?

Kais_1

Star
btw i am syncing big time....i looked at the clock a few mins ago...and it said my dob again

Kais_1

Star
twice this has happened to me now...

when i close my eyes i can see myself travelling really fast, amongst the stars...

i think they call this astral projection...

anyone experienced anything similar?

Feathery

Rookie
Mere coincidence. Numerology is a false science, nothing but deception. There is no connection between these two things.
Oh my it is anything but. You are missing so much if you actually believe that. This very site is based on the fact they use symbology, well letters and numbers are the purest symbology of all, and language is very powerful! It is like any science, and mature who has not devoted the years to its study will not understand any more than they understand math sciences.

Kais_1

Star
It sounds like your parents made conscious choices to reflect their beliefs, that is all.
it really does feel like im in the Matrix, and im living by my parents choices, or a software program..

how many people is the quran actually written for, could it be for just myself, coz its the software program that im running...

or is it many people?

this is where i get confused...

i have vivid memories about past lives/or timelines

and in them its just me and my parents and siblings...

Tidal

Star
I think we ALL notice little coincidences involving numbers from time to time irrespective of our colour or creed, they might simply be exactly that - pure coincidence - or (as some paranormalists claim) they might be an attempt by "unseen forces" to communicate with us by manipulating the fabric of what we call "reality" to let us know they're there.
For example I've had some amazing coincidences myself but I'm keeping an open mind about them.

Kais_1

Star
I think we ALL notice little coincidences involving numbers from time to time irrespective of our colour or creed, they might simply be exactly that - pure coincidence - or (as some paranormalists claim) they might be an attempt by "unseen forces" to communicate with us by manipulating the fabric of what we call "reality" to let us know they're there.
For example I've had some amazing coincidences myself but I'm keeping an open mind about them.
having my name, date of birth and street name, and house number isnt just a mere coincidence....

Tidal

Star
having my name, date of birth and street name, and house number isnt just a mere coincidence....
Can you be more specific? We need to know your name, d.o.b. and house number, and how exactly they're linked to the Quran.
Don't give away any personal details, just give us a general idea.
PS- they might be linked to the Bible too.. :)

Last edited:

Feathery

Rookie
it really does feel like im in the Matrix, and im living by my parents choices, or a software program..

how many people is the quran actually written for, could it be for just myself, coz its the software program that im running...

or is it many people?

this is where i get confused...

i have vivid memories about past lives/or timelines

and in them its just me and my parents and siblings...
You sound very young. Every conscious being is it's own universe. Then there is a layering of all the other realities that render your reality. The "things" or "visions" you are talking about are in your mind, and your mind is a universe within itself. You are, however, also surrounded by other conscious and unconscious beings. You could say that each tiny DNA strand down to the last allele is a separate conscious universe. That's the entire argument of metaphysics. This is not even an alternative science we are discussing, you can study this even in mainstream classes at universities, and there are plenty of books on the subject. Then there is the theory of holographic projection, that this is all a holograph of a superior beings mind.

Kais_1

Star
Can you be more specific? We need to know your name, d.o.b. and house number, and how exactly they're linked to the Quran.
Don't give away any personal details, just give us a general idea.
PS- they might be linked to the Bible too.. :)
In Surah 53- NAJM

The 3 pagan goddesses names, spell out my street name, and house number... and when worked out numerically - A=1 Z=26,

you can then see my exact date of birth.

My name is Mohammed.

In Surah 47 - Mohammed, is my name and year of birth

Oh my it is anything but. You are missing so much if you actually believe that. This very site is based on the fact they use symbology, well letters and numbers are the purest symbology of all, and language is very powerful! It is like any science, and mature who has not devoted the years to its study will not understand any more than they understand math sciences.
Gematria and numerology are not permitted to practice in my religion, Islam, and I meant to say that what is in the Quran does't correspond with someone's date of birth, name and door number. Otherwise, I agree with you that the occult use numerology, and that it is an occult science.

Last edited:

Kais_1

Star
Gematria and numerology are not permitted to practice in my religion, Islam, and I meant to say that what is in the Quran does't correspond with someone's date of birth, name and door number. Otherwise, I agree with you that the occult use numerology, and that it is an occult science.
like most Muslims...your head is up your ass...you are unable to see past your own hypocrisy...

numerology is not occult...it helps in understanding thats all.

i can prove, what i found in Surah Najm 53..

Kais_1

Star
You sound very young. Every conscious being is it's own universe. Then there is a layering of all the other realities that render your reality. The "things" or "visions" you are talking about are in your mind, and your mind is a universe within itself. You are, however, also surrounded by other conscious and unconscious beings. You could say that each tiny DNA strand down to the last allele is a separate conscious universe. That's the entire argument of metaphysics. This is not even an alternative science we are discussing, you can study this even in mainstream classes at universities, and there are plenty of books on the subject. Then there is the theory of holographic projection, that this is all a holograph of a superior beings mind.
i dont think im that young....you may have already worked out my age..i am 45...will be 46 in August...maybe thats when it all begins...

I have read the Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot...

maybe similar to what you are referring too.

Is everything in my own mind..i think it is....but im using this forum as a outlet, so more can tap into the same level of consciousness.

i know this is a dream state....i am living in..

if you have followed my previous posts you will know that the mental health services , here in the UK, have there claws into me.

Maybe im only allowed to go so far into my own consciousness..before they put a stop to it, like i recall from previous timelines/lifes.

like most Muslims...your head is up your ass...you are unable to see past your own hypocrisy...

numerology is not occult...it helps in understanding thats all.

i can prove, what i found in Surah Najm 53..
I'm sorry if I came off as rude. Maybe I'm missing something, and you can see something that I can't.

Kais_1

Star
I'm sorry if I came off as rude. Maybe I'm missing something, and you can see something that I can't.
i apologise for being rude too...

i suggest you read this thread

maybe that will help

i apologise for being rude too...

i suggest you read this thread

maybe that will help
Maybe you will find some overt truth in these verses:

Good and evil cannot be equal,
Repel evil with what is better;
then you will see that one who was once your enemy
has become your dearest friend.

(41:34)

He who has created death and life
so that He might put you to a test
and reveal which of you does best.
He alone is almighty, truly forgiving.

He who has created seven heavens
in full harmony with one another.
You will not see any flaw
in what the Lord of Mercy creates.
Look again! Can you see any flaw?
(67:2-3)

You who believe, be ever steadfast in upholding justice,
bearing witness to the truth for the sake of God,
even if it is against yourselves, your parents, or your kinsfolk.
Whether the person is rich or poor, God’s claim takes precedence.
Refrain from following your own desire, lest you swerve from justice.
if you distort or neglect justice, God is fully aware of what you do.
(4:135)

Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth
and the alternation of the night and the day
are signs for those of understanding.
(3:190)

We will reserve the houses of the hereafter exclusively for those who do not seek self-glory in this life
and do not cause oppression and corruption to spread.
The final outcome belongs to those who fear ( are God conscious of Allah).
[28:83]

Last edited:

Feathery

Rookie
i dont think im that young....you may have already worked out my age..i am 45...will be 46 in August...maybe thats when it all begins...

I have read the Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot...

maybe similar to what you are referring too.

Is everything in my own mind..i think it is....but im using this forum as a outlet, so more can tap into the same level of consciousness.

i know this is a dream state....i am living in..

if you have followed my previous posts you will know that the mental health services , here in the UK, have there claws into me.

Maybe im only allowed to go so far into my own consciousness..before they put a stop to it, like i recall from previous timelines/lifes.
If you "know" this is a dream state them why were you asking otherwise? The Muslum relgion is just another blood religion based on child sacrifice and sexual deviance, just like Catholicism . It's false, how can you seek truth and bow down to evil? Religions are 90% evil, only a few shreds of Buddhism and some other bits of Eastern practices hold any real truths. Stop worshiping false gods.