Who do Muslims really worship?

Lalas

Star
Anything's possible. (I doubt anyone knows for sure. I know that is 100% sure that God exists, it is logically impossible that it is not so, because of the logic "everything has an origin", and the origin cannot be endless, so it ends at the first origin and there is a 0.00% chance that this source without any reason to produce all the necessary elements for life and the schemes for their development. Don't you think?
Also the reason can not be "out of need" (for example, theories such as Castaneda's for the Eagle, who creates the world of threads, for food. If there is such a thing, it cannot be a god. And there is a God and he cannot have needs that he has to satisfy. The castaneda's eagle obviously needs to feed in order to continue living... In the time which God created and is independent of it. Does it make any sense, in your opinion?)
Might be argue (and they do) about religions, which is the most accurate and which the first, but I don't see an adequate alternative explanation for a godless origin.

Last edited:

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Anything's possible. (I doubt anyone knows for sure. I know that is 100% sure that God exists, it is logically impossible that it is not so, because of the logic "everything has an origin", and the origin cannot be endless, so it ends at the first origin and there is a 0.00% chance that this source without any reason to produce all the necessary elements for life and the schemes for their development. Don't you think?
Also the reason can not be "out of need" (for example, theories such as Castaneda's for the Eagle, who creates the world of threads, for food. If there is such a thing, it cannot be a god. And there is a God and he cannot have needs that he has to satisfy. The castaneda's eagle obviously needs to feed in order to continue living... In the time which God created and is independent of it. Does it make any sense, in your opinion?)
Might be argue (and they do) about religions, which is the most accurate and which the first, but I don't see an adequate alternative explanation for a godless origin.
Throughout the years of my research into the stuff which i post about..I have always believed in a Creator/Architect.

and my latest finding that OLMEC = MECCA

3 ayn
1 ayn

= 4 ayn = D

= all seeing eye in a triangle or pyramid or dwayn/CID

The above has strengthened my Iman. :)

Lalas

Star
Throughout the years of my research into the stuff which i post about..I have always believed in a Creator/Architect.

and my latest finding that OLMEC = MECCA

3 ayn
1 ayn

= 4 ayn = D

= all seeing eye in a triangle or pyramid or dwayn/CID

The above has strengthened my Iman. :)
I'll have to dive deeper into your research to understand things you've explored for years. Otherwise, without the necessary preparation, it looks like an encoded Masonic code. :D

Mohammed_123

Veteran
OLMEC = KFR/MECCA/EYE
you guys probably think i am making things up...

here are the workings out to prove i am right :)

o=3
l=3

3+3=6=F

m=4
e-5
c=3

5+4+3=12

12+6 =18 =R = AYN

C=K

there you go guys its really simple to work out, even someone like @Daze can work it out....:)

Last edited:

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Saudia = s = 1
Arabia = a = 1
mecca = m =1
medina = m =1
jeddah = j = 1
safa = s = 1
marwa = m = 1
tawaaf = t = 8
hajj = h = 8