Who do Muslims really worship?

Zakat

Star
No, this is what I say.... you are an inbred, subhuman dimwitted fake Muslim who promotes open child trafficking, r*pe and murder. Thats what I said. And its true.
I just want to know, did you click on the underlined link?

Mohammed_123

Veteran
not many religions except Islam goes back to the OLMECS of MAYA...

How can prophet Mohammed have known about the Olmecs, firstly they were on the other side of the world. and secondly most people today know of them only due to the Internet.

My faith has been renewed :)

Kukulkan/Q'uq'umatz:

• Earliest evidence: Around 15th to 5th century BC, among the Olmecs, who predate the Maya.
  • Maya worship: 3rd century BC to 16th century AD, with peaks during the Preclassic and Classic periods (2000 BC - 900 AD).
  • Prominent locations: Yucatán Peninsula, particularly in sites like Chichen Itza, Uxmal, and Mayapan.
Quetzalcóatl:

• Earliest evidence: Around 9th century AD, with possible earlier roots in Teotihuacan civilization.
  • Aztec worship: Post-Classic period (900 AD - 1521 AD).
  • Prominent locations: Central Mexico, particularly in cities like Tenochtitlan and Teotihuacan.
Therefore, the worship of Kukulkan/Q'uq'umatz and Quetzalcóatl spanned a long period, with overlaps and influences between the two cultures. However, their specific timelines and peak periods differed based on their distinct origins and historical developments.

Determining the absolute "oldest" religion can be tricky, as it depends on various factors and definitions of what constitutes a religion. However, here's a breakdown of some contenders with their arguments for being the oldest:

Hinduism:

• Adherents often refer to it as Sanātana Dharma, meaning "eternal law" or "eternal way," signifying its belief in existing beyond human history.
  • The oldest scriptures, the Rigveda, are estimated to be around 3,500 years old, though oral traditions are believed to be much older.
  • Hinduism encompasses diverse philosophical and spiritual traditions, making a precise origin point challenging to pinpoint.

Zoroastrianism:

• Founded by the prophet Zoroaster in ancient Persia (modern-day Iran) around 1500-1200 BC.
  • Considered one of the world's oldest monotheistic religions, influencing later faiths like Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
  • Its holy book, the Avesta, is estimated to be written around 600-400 BC, but likely arose from older oral traditions.

Judaism:

• The foundation of Abrahamic religions, traced back to the patriarch Abraham around 1800-1500 BC.
  • Its religious text, the Tanakh, particularly the Torah, features portions believed to be written as early as the 13th-12th centuries BC.
  • Judaism emphasizes historical continuity and covenant with God, contributing to its claim of ancient lineage.

Other contenders:

• Indigenous spiritual traditions and animistic beliefs predate organized religions and hold significant cultural importance.
  • Ancient Egyptian and Mesopotamian religions, though largely defunct, offer complex theological and ritualistic systems dating back millennia.

Ultimately, pinpointing the absolute "oldest" religion depends on what aspects we prioritize. Hinduism boasts the oldest surviving scriptures, Zoroastrianism presents the earliest monotheistic framework, and Judaism claims historical continuity from ancient figures.

Instead of seeking a definitive answer, it's valuable to appreciate the diverse tapestry of human spiritual experiences and the profound historical legacies these religions offer.

Last edited:

Mohammed_123

Veteran
The Olmecs: Mother Culture of Mesoamerica

The Olmecs were the first major civilization in Mesoamerica, flourishing from roughly 1600 BCE to 400 BCE in the tropical lowlands of the Gulf Coast, specifically in the modern-day Mexican states of Veracruz and Tabasco. Though much remains shrouded in mystery due to a lack of written language, archaeological discoveries paint a fascinating picture of this influential society.

Here are some key facts about the Olmecs:

• Pioneers of rubber: True to their name, which means "rubber people" in the Aztec language Nahuatl, the Olmecs were the first to harness the latex of rubber trees for various purposes, including balls, sandals, and waterproof clothing.
  • Monumental art: From colossal stone heads weighing tons to intricately carved jade figurines, Olmec art stands as a testament to their advanced craftsmanship and sophisticated belief system. These sculptures often depicted rulers, mythical figures, and werewolves, suggesting a strong connection to both the physical and spiritual realms.
  • Advanced trade networks: The Olmecs established an extensive trading network throughout Mesoamerica, exchanging their rubber, jade, and other goods for materials like obsidian and feathers. This interaction with other cultures likely influenced the development of later civilizations like the Maya and Aztecs.
  • Complex society: Archaeological evidence suggests the Olmecs had a hierarchical social structure with rulers, priests, artisans, and farmers. Their sophisticated irrigation systems and agricultural practices indicate a well-organized society capable of supporting a large population.
  • Mysterious decline: After their peak around 900 BCE, the Olmec civilization entered a period of decline. Theories for this range from environmental factors to internal political struggles. However, their influence continued through "Epi-Olmec" styles adopted by other cultures, ensuring their legacy for centuries to come.

Further exploration:

• Khan Academy: The Olmec | Ancient civilizations (article)
  • National Geographic: Olmec Civilization - National Geographic Education
  • Britannica: Olmec | Definition, History, Art, Artifacts, & Facts
  • Wikipedia: Olmecs

Zakat

Star
The question is, after death (of anyone) will there be all those promised virgins? How many, 20, 30? (By the way, how old are they?)
After death, the world of the grave.

Under the earth, another dimension.

Promised virgin, only in heaven, after day of Judgement.

Regardless of scripture, in Paradise, one will get whatever one's heart desires.

Lalas

Star
After death, the world of the grave.

Under the earth, another dimension.

Promised virgin, only in heaven, after day of Judgement.

Regardless of scripture, in Paradise, one will get whatever one's heart desires.
"whatever one's heart desires "?!
... But there is no way for a person with bad and evil thoughts in his earthly path to get a place in Heaven. - Catch-22! So no 7 or 9 year old virgins!

(So, inform your friends, (and perhaps yourself?), that the dream of halal paradise pedoidyll is postponed...)
:rolleyes::oops:;):D

Zakat

Star
"whatever one's heart desires "?!
... But there is no way for a person with bad and evil thoughts in his earthly path to get a place in Heaven. - Catch-22! So no 7 or 9 year old virgins!

(So, inform your friends, (and perhaps yourself?), that the dream of halal paradise pedoidyll is postponed...)
:rolleyes::oops:;):D
It is neither up to you nor me.

And I don't have no other friend than God so tread softly, and truthfully.

I am warning you. You are speaking only for yourself. You are what you eat. Why would you even mention what you dislike? Your mind jumps to it and can't get around how a man can wait for three years before consummation, right?

Last edited:

Lalas

Star
It is neither up to you nor me.

And I don't have no other friend than God so tread softly, and truthfully.

I am warning you. You are speaking only for yourself. You are what you eat. Why would you even mention what you dislike? Your mind jumps to it and can't get around how a man can wait for three years before consummation, right?

We here do not accept the use of consumer terms such as "consummation" when describing sublime love feelings. :)
But this may be because of the difference in perceptions of maturation. In other nations, races, religions, it is likely that "consummation" is fully justified when it comes to a "connection" between a child and an adult.
:rolleyes:

...But do not be angry like that, for it is not good for peace of soul. Here, I give you this hand-knitted traditional carpet from Dagesan. Look at these patterns!
One square decimeter of the canvas there can be from 1.4 thousand to more than 2.1 thousand knots.