Who do Muslims really worship?

Kais_1

Star

Islam and prophet Mohammed placed a lot of emphasis on the moon.....

Kais_1

Star
loads of goddesses referred to as the triple goddess...do a quick google search.

the oldest crane goes back to GOBLEKI TEPE in Turkey..

im sure i read somewhere that DIANA was associated with Arabia.

Diana was often considered an aspect of a triple goddess, known as Diana triformis: Diana, Luna, and Hecate. According to historian C.M. Green, "these were neither different goddesses nor an amalgamation of different goddesses. They were Diana...Diana as huntress, Diana as the moon, Diana of the underworld."[6] At her sacred grove on the shores of Lake Nemi, Diana was venerated as a triple goddess beginning in the late 6th century BCE.

Kais_1

Star

not sure if this link has been posted, but its defo worth a read :)

Kais_1

Star
  • The Maiden represents enchantment, inception, expansion, the promise of new beginnings, birth, youth and youthful enthusiasm, represented by the waxing moon;
  • The Mother represents ripeness, fertility, sexuality, fulfilment, stability, power and life represented by the full moon;
  • The Crone represents wisdom, repose, death, and endings represented by the waning moon.

Kais_1

Star
  • The Maiden represents enchantment, inception, expansion, the promise of new beginnings, birth, youth and youthful enthusiasm, represented by the waxing moon;
  • The Mother represents ripeness, fertility, sexuality, fulfilment, stability, power and life represented by the full moon;
  • The Crone represents wisdom, repose, death, and endings represented by the waning moon.
there was a full moon yesterday....

just a coincidence.......:)

Kais_1

Star
THE MOTHER
At the Full Moon, the Maiden becomes the Mother, giving birth to all of the abundance on Earth. She is associated with midday, and her season is Summer, the most lush time of year, with forests and fields flourishing and young animals growing into maturity. In the human realm, she is associated with nurturing, responsibility, adulthood and the fullness of life.

As the giver of life, she is the aspect most associated with manifestation. In fact, the Mother is considered by many Wiccans to be the most powerful of the Goddess’ three aspects, and it was a “Mother Goddess” archetype that inspired Gerald Gardner’s vision of the divine feminine. Goddesses who represent the Mother at many Wiccan altars include the Greek Demeter and Selene, the Roman Ceres, and the Celtic Danu and Badb.

Kais_1

Star
It all goes back to the BULL (male) and 3 or 1 (according to Gobleki Tepe) CRANE'S (female) ..and SERPENT

Any guesses as to why 3 females?

BULL = MALE - TAURUS

CRANE = FEMALE - LIBRA - GRUS

SERPENT

i personally believe the entirety of the thread links to the ELEMENTS - Fire -Air - Water - Earth

The Crane is AIR

The Serpent is FIRE

The Bull is EARTH

And the Rat is WATER

This is playing out to be the Adam and Eve story

Btw im getting different results from my searches about the corresponding signs of the above animals....

Kais_1

Star
The 3 females i think is a later creation...

originally it was one

maybe im wrong, due to the fact there isnt much information available on Gobleki Tepe

Kais_1

Star
I am now seeing EL written all over the place....

to be precise EL 666

Kais_1

Star
i saw some water morph into letters the other day...

It spelt out the words PICOCOT

anyone know what this may mean?

Kais_1

Star
i saw some water morph into letters the other day...

It spelt out the words PICOCOT

anyone know what this may mean?
A small embroidered loop used in a series to form an ornamental edging on lace or fabric. transitive verb. pi·coted, pi·cot·ing, pi·cots, To trim with picots. Origin of picot.

WTF .....

Kais_1

Star
A small embroidered loop used in a series to form an ornamental edging on lace or fabric. transitive verb. pi·coted, pi·cot·ing, pi·cots, To trim with picots. Origin of picot.

WTF .....
maybe the P in PICOCOT was a D...

Dicot, also known as the dicotyledon, is a term used to describe a group of flowering plants that have two seed leaves. They are one of the two types of flowering plants that belong to angiosperms; dicots being one, the other type being plants that have a single seed leaf (monocots)

Kais_1

Star
there is definatley a word COOT

and DI or PI

Last edited:

Kais_1

Star
it was actually..

44 66 20 or 8

works out as A to Y arabic or A to Z english

aye aye

Kais_1

Star
let me work this out again.....stay with me guys

P/D = 44

I =9

co co = 33 33 = 66

t =20

66 + 44 x 9 + 20 = 10 10

10 10 =

Their call therein will be, "Exalted are You, O Allah," and their greeting therein will be, "Peace." And the last of their call will be, "Praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds!"