Who actually owns the United States?

Toulouse

Established
What soundbites?
You need only look at Babylon and Egypt. You find the elements of modern "Catholicism" in the mystery system. The dress, the hats, etc... It's all "pagan".
I think it's all based on intent. I've heard the arguments before - statues, saints, relics, Mary. It's just not true. There is only worship of God - Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The rest is just details. I tire of the those who say they know what Catholics do because their uncle was Catholic and he had a statue of Mary...blah, blah...

I like what Archbishop Fulton Sheen said: "There aren't one hundred people on the earth who KNOW the teachings of the Church and hate it." What category do you fall into?

I suggest, if you dare, that you go to your nearest Catholic Church and ask if you sit in on the RCIA classes and truly learn the teachings of the Church. There's no obligation. If you go and cause disruptions every time you meet, then you will be asked to leave because RCIA is for people who want to become Catholic. Inquirers are welcome, just not disruptive ones.

After this, then we can talk...

Toulouse

Established
What soundbites?
You need only look at Babylon and Egypt. You find the elements of modern "Catholicism" in the mystery system. The dress, the hats, etc... It's all "pagan".
Actually, those things you mention like the mitre, comes from Rome. The Chasuble is a seem-less garment based on the seem-less garment that Jesus wore before his crucifixion - they didn't want to cut it...it was one piece.

Toulouse

Established
The solutrean hypothesis is a fascinating one. And there is increasing evidence for a pre-clovis peopleing of the americas. I would assume that the Native Americans are descendents of those early settlers as much as the landbridge groups.

This is an interesting topic to me. I have an educational background in early history, though primarily britain, not USA.

But it seems a difficult topic to discuss as political motivations tend to bias the evidence.
The book about the Celts in North America is entitled America B.C. b Barry Fell

Cintra

Star
Yes, on all counts. If one looks at the Iroquois v. the Chinook, for example, there are definite differences between western peoples and eastern peoples.

There is also strong evidence of very early Celts being here, too.
I wish we were able to talk about these things more freely.
I come at it from an entirely academic curiosity. But I understand that for some it carries a whole we for some it seems very much bound up with a political agenda where one 'acacemic' answer could deny them their identity and their rights.
The book about the Celts in North America is entitled America B.C. b Barry Fell
thanks. i will have a look for that.

free2018

Star
I think it's all based on intent. I've heard the arguments before - statues, saints, relics, Mary. It's just not true. There is only worship of God - Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The rest is just details. I tire of the those who say they know what Catholics do because their uncle was Catholic and he had a statue of Mary...blah, blah...

I like what Archbishop Fulton Sheen said: "There aren't one hundred people on the earth who KNOW the teachings of the Church and hate it." What category do you fall into?

I suggest, if you dare, that you go to your nearest Catholic Church and ask if you sit in on the RCIA classes and truly learn the teachings of the Church. There's no obligation. If you go and cause disruptions every time you meet, then you will be asked to leave because RCIA is for people who want to become Catholic. Inquirers are welcome, just not disruptive ones.

Try again. I was raised Catholic. That’s a Strawman.

free2018

Star
Actually, those things you mention like the mitre, comes from Rome. The Chasuble is a seem-less garment based on the seem-less garment that Jesus wore before his crucifixion - they didn't want to cut it...it was one piece.
The mitre dates back before Rome.
And Rome was of course a “pagan” entity until the Holy Roman Empire.

A Freeman

Superstar
Greetings and good wishes @Toulouse. Hope you won't mind another's reply to what you've shared.

I think it's all based on intent. I've heard the arguments before - statues, saints, relics, Mary. It's just not true.
Did Christ not tell us to call NO MAN "father" upon this Earth, because there is only ONE Father, Who is in heaven? Why then do all of the Roman Catholic priests have the audacity to call themselves "father", with the pope having the SUPREME AUDACITY to call himself "the Holy Father", a name reserved for God Himself?

Are you really going to deny the Roman Catholics repeat "hail Mary's", pray to her (as an "intercessor"), and/or that the RCC has statues of her and other people and things throughout their places of business (churches) all over the world? The Roman Catholic church is the most openly idolatrous organized religion on the planet, as well as Earth's largest business empire, owning more stock, real estate, precious metals, artifacts, paintings, etc. than any other organization. How does that square with Christ's statement that it's impossible to serve God and mammon/materialism?

What did God specifically COMMAND regarding graven images of ANYTHING that is above the earth, of the earth or in the sea? And what did God COMMAND about the use of "mediators" other than Christ (the ONLY Mediator between God and men)?

There is only worship of God - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
And where in the Bible does it tell us that God is a 3-in-1 "trinity"? Or that we should worship anyone other than Father? Did Christ teach His Disciples to pray to anyone other than Father, Who He said was GREATER THAN ALL?

The pagan "trinity" (found nowhere in the Bible) is directly from Babylon, derived from Isis-Horus-Set (IHS). The origins of the wafers and wine offerings to the "queen of heaven" that took place in Babylon, are well-documented in the Book of Jeremiah (see Ch. 7 and 44). This practice has been passed on to "New Babylon" (Rome), with their incessant and blasphemous referrals to Mary as "the mother of God", claiming that she physically ascended and is now the "queen of heaven".

The Romans are, in fact, the direct descendants of the Babylonians, and the only race of people to ever destroy Solomon's Temple. They did it first as the Babylonians in 588 BC, and then again with the rebuilt Temple (sometimes referred to as Herod's Temple) in 70 AD, the latter of which left no stone on top of another.

The rest is just details. I tire of the those who say they know what Catholics do because their uncle was Catholic and he had a statue of Mary...blah, blah...
Agreed. One should be able to see even from a cursory inspection of the pagan rites, rituals and superstitious practices of Roman Catholicism that it has absolutely nothing to do with the true teachings of Christ.

Further, Roman Catholicism was taken over from within by the Jesuits almost 500 years ago, who are a group of crypto counterfeit-Jews that were previously living in exile. Ignatius Loyola himself was a crypto-counterfeit Jew, whose parents were "marranos", living in Spain (Jews forced to convert to Catholicism during the inquisitions). The Jesuits rapidly grew in influence, and eventually took over the Vatican bank and its finances, using the most efficient intelligence gathering operation to date, with Jesuit priests taking confessions directly from the rulers in Europe and around the world and speeding that information via courier to the Jesuit General (black pope).

The current (and last) pope Francis is himself a Jesuit; the first Jesuit to take over the reins as the visible head of the RCC.

This is, of course, a false dichotomy. The Roman Catholic church (RCC) has millions of rites, rituals, procedures, extra-Biblical writings, regulations, and made-up folklore that no one could read in ten lifetimes much less one. It is therefore as impossible for anyone to claim to KNOW the teachings of the RCC in its entirety, as it is for someone in the U.S. to claim to know all of its rules, legislation, policies, statutes, regulations, ordinances and "codes", etc., which likewise number into the millions when taking into consideration local, state and federal rules, etc.

What we do know is that the teachings and actions of the RCC and its priests do NOT follow the Bible, God's Law or the True Teachings of Christ, which are based upon The Law God gave us. We can therefore conclude with absolute certainty that they are NOT working for God.

With regard to who actually owns the U.S., it seems noteworthy to point out it's no accident that the state of VIRGINia and MARYland are adjacent states that just happen to straddle Washington, D.C.

No one needs to take classes to learn the ins and outs of an overtly idolatrous and pagan religion. What people NEED to do is to read the Bible for themselves, and to stop listening to satanic priests whodo the opposite of what the Bible teaches.

Any organization that protects and promotes homosexuality, r*pe, adultery and p***philia throughout its ranks and priesthood, and which openly worships Lucifer/Satan (if one dares to truly learn the teachings of the RCC) cannot possibly work for God, regardless of what kind of facade they have on public display. And, in truth, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Last edited:

Toulouse

Established
Greetings and good wishes @Toulouse. Hope you won't mind another's reply to what you've shared.

Did Christ not tell us to call NO MAN "father" upon this Earth, because there is only ONE Father, Who is in heaven? Why then do all of the Roman Catholic priests have the audacity to call themselves "father", with the pope having the SUPREME AUDACITY to call himself "the Holy Father", a name reserved for God Himself?

Are you really going to deny the Roman Catholics repeat "hail Mary's", pray to her (as an "intercessor"), and/or that the RCC has statues of her and other people and things throughout their places of business (churches) all over the world? The Roman Catholic church is the most openly idolatrous organized religion on the planet, as well as Earth's largest business empire, owning more stock, real estate, precious metals, artifacts, paintings, etc. than any other organization. How does that square with Christ's statement that it's impossible to serve God and mammon/materialism?

What did God specifically COMMAND regarding graven images of ANYTHING that is above the earth, of the earth or in the sea? And what did God COMMAND about the use of "mediators" other than Christ (the ONLY Mediator between God and men)?

And where in the Bible does it tell us that God is a 3-in-1 "trinity"? Or that we should worship anyone other than Father? Did Christ teach His Disciples to pray to anyone other than Father, Who He said was GREATER THAN ALL?

The pagan "trinity" (found nowhere in the Bible) is directly from Babylon, derived from Isis-Horus-Set (IHS). The origins of the wafers and wine offerings to the "queen of heaven" that took place in Babylon, are well-documented in the Book of Jeremiah (see Ch. 7 and 44). This practice has been passed on to "New Babylon" (Rome), with their incessant and blasphemous referrals to Mary as "the mother of God", claiming that she physically ascended and is now the "queen of heaven".

The Romans are, in fact, the direct descendants of the Babylonians, and the only race of people to ever destroy Solomon's Temple. They did it first as the Babylonians in 588 BC, and then again with the rebuilt Temple (sometimes referred to as Herod's Temple) in 70 AD, the latter of which left no stone on top of another.

Agreed. One should be able to see even from a cursory inspection of the pagan rites, rituals and superstitious practices of Roman Catholicism that it has absolutely nothing to do with the true teachings of Christ.

Further, Roman Catholicism was taken over from within by the Jesuits almost 500 years ago, who are a group of crypto counterfeit-Jews that were previously living in exile. Ignatius Loyola himself was a crypto-counterfeit Jew, whose parents were "marranos", living in Spain (Jews forced to convert to Catholicism during the inquisitions). The Jesuits rapidly grew in influence, and eventually took over the Vatican bank and its finances, using the most efficient intelligence gathering operation to date, with Jesuit priests taking confessions directly from the rulers in Europe and around the world and speeding that information via courier to the Jesuit General (black pope).

The current (and last) pope Francis is himself a Jesuit; the first Jesuit to take over the reins as the visible head of the RCC.

This is, of course, a false dichotomy. The Roman Catholic church (RCC) has millions of rites, rituals, procedures, extra-Biblical writings, regulations, and made-up folklore that no one could read in ten lifetimes much less one. It is therefore as impossible for anyone to claim to KNOW the teachings of the RCC in its entirety, as it is for someone in the U.S. to claim to know all of its rules, legislation, policies, statutes, regulations, ordinances and "codes", etc., which likewise number into the millions when taking into consideration local, state and federal rules, etc.

What we do know is that the teachings and actions of the RCC and its priests do NOT follow the Bible, God's Law or the True Teachings of Christ, which are based upon The Law God gave us. We can therefore conclude with absolute certainty that they are NOT working for God.

With regard to who actually owns the U.S., it seems noteworthy to point out it's no accident that the state of VIRGINia and MARYland are adjacent states that just happen to straddle Washington, D.C.

No one needs to take classes to learn the ins and outs of an overtly idolatrous and pagan religion. What people NEED to do is to read the Bible for themselves, and to stop listening to satanic priests whodo the opposite of what the Bible teaches.

Any organization that protects and promotes homosexuality, r*pe, adultery and p***philia throughout its ranks and priesthood, and which openly worships Lucifer/Satan (if one dares to truly learn the teachings of the RCC) cannot possibly work for God, regardless of what kind of facade they have on public display. And, in truth, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Nice diatribe. I've heard it all before and you are just wrong on all counts. There aren't one hundred people who know the teachings of the Catholic Church who hate it. You're in the minority my friend. Your straw man attacks are futile.

Toulouse

Established
I come at it from an entirely academic curiosity. But I understand that for some it carries a whole we for some it seems very much bound up with a political agenda where one 'acacemic' answer could deny them their identity and their rights.

You're welcome. Hope you find it...

Toulouse

Established

Oh, I have no political agenda. I just think it's fascinating...

Toulouse

Established

Tainted websites are neither impressive nor convincing...just rather laughable...

Toulouse

Established

Just how "free" are you A Freeman? You seem bound by preconceived notions, many, not all, of which have no foundation.

A Freeman

Superstar
Just how "free" are you A Freeman? You seem bound by preconceived notions, many, not all, of which have no foundation.
"Seem" being the operative word. If you (mistakenly) believe you've found freedom by taking the broad path that Christ warned leads to destruction, then you're seeing everything upside down and backwards.

Cintra

Star
Oh, I have no political agenda. I just think it's fascinating...
Same here. I am not american. I have no horse in the race.

But I believe that there are some who would use this obscure bit of ancient history to change the status of the Native Americans.

While peoples real lives are resting upon the answer it is nit possible to engage in a purely intellectual debate.

Toulouse

Established
"Seem" being the operative word. If you (mistakenly) believe you've found freedom by taking the broad path that Christ warned leads to destruction, then you're seeing everything upside down and backwards.
I'm not going to quibble with you...it's not why I'm here.

Toulouse

Established
Same here. I am not american. I have no horse in the race.

But I believe that there are some who would use this obscure bit of ancient history to change the status of the Native Americans.

While peoples real lives are resting upon the answer it is nit possible to engage in a purely intellectual debate.
I have no dog in the fight, either, but I'm a seeker of truth no matter which way the wind blows. The American policy for the Indians (an Indian told me to call them Indians) is pretty set in stone. Their status is, unfortunately, not very high to begin with. If reincarnation existed, I would want to be an archaeologist/anthropologist in this area.

For example, I am Catholic and am very aware of all of the funk that goes on within the Church. But it's not the whole Church as an above poster wants to claim. There is so much good being done that out-weighs the bad. So, the Truth is more important to me than defending my position. I can bend so's not to break, but only so far...