Who actually owns the United States?

Cintra

Star
I have no dog in the fight, either, but I'm a seeker of truth no matter which way the wind blows. The American policy for the Indians (an Indian told me to call them Indians) is pretty set in stone. Their status is, unfortunately, not very high to begin with. If reincarnation existed, I would want to be an archaeologist/anthropologist in this area.

For example, I am Catholic and am very aware of all of the funk that goes on within the Church. But it's not the whole Church as an above poster wants to claim. There is so much good being done that out-weighs the bad. So, the Truth is more important to me than defending my position. I can bend so's not to break, but only so far...
I understand what you are saying, but I do not think proper unbiased academic rigor can be applied when current events and political machinations are in play.

To me it is just an academic curiosity, but although its an interesting question it is too bogged down for me to really want to get into it too much.
There are other interesting things that are less hassle.

It starts off as archaeology and ends up as politics.
I just want the archaeology.

free2018

Star
https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/who-actually-owns-the-united-states/
Who actually owns the United States?
December 7, 2019 by IWB

"The consolidation of ownership of media and social media give the oligarchy the power to limit internet searches, place their opinion makers before the TV camera, flavor editorials and news, shadow ban opposing viewpoints and prohibit voiced dissent in the name of “public safety.”"
A close-knit oligarchy controls all major corporations.
Institutional investors like BlackRock, Vanguard, State Street, Fidelity, and JP Morgan, now own 80% of all stock in S&P 500 listed companies. The Big Three investors – BlackRock, Vanguard and State Street – alone constitute the largest shareholder in 88% of S&P 500 firms, which roughly correspond to America’s 500 largest corporations. (*3). (source “Extreme”)​
Blackrock and Vanguard would then alone own more than one-third of all US publicly listed shares.​
The consolidation of ownership of media and social media give the oligarchy the power to limit internet searches, place their opinion makers before the TV camera, flavor editorials and news, shadow ban opposing viewpoints and prohibit voiced dissent in the name of “public safety.”

In the discussion below, recall that the BlackRock fund’s major investor is Vanguard. Vanguard’s major owner is BlackRock. Other elements of Vanguard’s ownership are masked as they are other Vanguard funds.

Who owns your health insurance company?

Who owns your bank?

Your oil company?

Your computer company?

Your favorite Military Industrial Complex supplier

Your vaccine manufacturer?

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/who-actually-owns-the-united-states/

I think these are interesting links:
http://www.supremelaw.org/letters/us-v-usa.htm

https://missoulian.com/news/opinion/mailbag/federal-government-us-is-a-corporation-not-a-country/article_59915a88-4ca4-5516-853d-caf1f81672f2.html

free2018

Star
Respectfully, being raised Catholic does not mean that you know the teachings. Unfortunately, many Catholics don't know the teachings.
If the teachings ARE not based on Biblical teachings, then they are of Satan in the context of Christianity.
I don't need a man to approve of what's already in black and white.

Toulouse

Established
If the teachings ARE not based on Biblical teachings, then they are of Satan in the context of Christianity.
I don't need a man to approve of what's already in black and white.
So, basically, you're a fundamentalist...that explains it. I've encountered plenty of people such as yourself. What came first, Christianity or the New Testament? The Bible is a written tradition and you can not base your life/beliefs solely on the Bible. Why? In John 21:25 Jesus implies that He is so much more about being his follower than what's in Scripture. In the parables of Luke Jesus Himself uses the word "Father" repeatedly. Some things are situational my friend, some things aren't. That's why we have Biblical Scholars...people who study these things so that every Joe-Blow on the street doesn't start his own church based on his feelings at the moment, on his political bent or his woundedness. That's what the Church did in the beginning - hundreds of scholars and holy men (some of the greatest minds in Christianity) of God got together in councils and determined, through the guidance of the Holy Spirit, what was Truth and what was not. They weren't satan worshippers wringing their hands trying to deceive the people. Statues and images of holy people are used as visual reminders, that is all, and nothing more. I look at a statue of St. Patrick and it reminds me of a man who sacrificed his life and converted Ireland from paganism. I am reminded of his faith in Jesus and it inspires me, nothing more. Nothing more. There is no worship. Worship belongs only to God: The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit. I can ask you to pray for me, right? Right? When I do so, am I worshipping you. No, I hope not. That is all we do. We believe these people (Saints) are in heaven and that they take our prayers to God. Can I pray to God directly? Yes, of course, and I do. There's power in numbers which is why we worship together in a Church.

Toulouse

Established
I understand what you are saying, but I do not think proper unbiased academic rigor can be applied when current events and political machinations are in play.

To me it is just an academic curiosity, but although its an interesting question it is too bogged down for me to really want to get into it too much.
There are other interesting things that are less hassle.

It starts off as archaeology and ends up as politics.
I just want the archaeology.
Same here.

A Freeman

Superstar
If one studies the details of our made-up legal system, they will very rapidly find that those rules are only kept when they suit the system.

There are literally millions of rules, legislation, policies, procedures, "codes", etc. at the federal, state and local levels. No one in ten lifetimes much less one could read all of that nonsense, much less understand what parts of it supersede or cancel out the other parts. It was designed that way intentionally, to create a state of lawlessness.

The most evil people on this planet have created legalese and all of these corporate fictions, which do not exist except in the minds of those who believe in such things. McDonalds, inc., for example, is a corporation, i.e. a corporate fiction that only exists on paper. It doesn't have any feelings, cannot produce anything on its own, nor can it be held accountable for its actions (good or bad). Any fines or legal settlements allegedly paid on its behalf come from the profits generated by the people who work in places that bear the name given to it (McDonalds) and thus are expenses that are ultimately passed down to the customers.

Every government, and its agencies, and its military forces, and its police and its courts are all corporate fictions, trading for profit. The current president of the corporation known as the U.S.A. is Donald J. Trump who, like ALL politicians, is subject to the corporate rules and corporate owners and/or stockholders, i.e. the Federal Reserve Bank and its parent corporation(s).

None of this is probably new to you, but is being shared for those who may not already know these things.

What eludes most though is the Solution to this problem.

We've been programmed in America from cradle to grave to hold up the U.S. CONstitution as this supposedly all-powerful document allegedly providing freedom and justice for all. Even though it is becoming more self-evident every day, with freedoms being stripped away at an alarming rate by unelected officials (e.g. Fauci), most are completely unaware that it is a CON , and doesn't endow anyone with one single right., exactly as it very plainly states in the preamble of the United States Declaration of Independence.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed BY THEIR CREATOR with certain UNALIENABLE Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

These "CERTAIN unalienable rights" that our Creator endowed us with are recorded in only ONE place: His Perfect Law of Liberty, found in the first five books of the Bible, aka "The Law" (Torah in Hebrew).

Under The Law, mankind has been prohibited from legislating (making up rules) under pain of death. The reason it is a capital offense is because God knew that if men were ever allowed to make up their own rules, the rich and powerful would oppress, impoverish and enslave everyone else, exactly as has happened.

The ONLY Solution to ALL of our problems is to get rid of ALL of this fraudulent and treasonous man-made legislation -- including the vaunted U.S. CONstitution, and go back to God's Law. Until then, the situation will only worsen, to awaken those who deserve to be redeemed from the nightmare we've created. As George Carlin said, "the reason they call it the American dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it."

Last edited:

Toulouse

Established
If one studies the details of our made-up legal system, they will very rapidly find that those rules are only kept when they suit the system.

There are literally millions of rules, legislation, policies, procedures, "codes", etc. at the federal, state and local levels. No one in ten lifetimes much less one could read all of that nonsense, much less understand what parts of it supersede or cancel out the other parts. It was designed that way intentionally, to create a state of lawlessness.

The most evil people on this planet have created legalese and all of these corporate fictions, which do not exist except in the minds of those who believe in such things. McDonalds, inc., for example, is a corporation, i.e. a corporate fiction that only exists on paper. It doesn't have any feelings, cannot produce anything on its own, nor can it be held accountable for its actions (good or bad). Any fines or legal settlements allegedly paid on its behalf come from the profits generated by the people who work in places that bear the name given to it (McDonalds) and thus are expenses that are ultimately passed down to the customers.

Every government, and its agencies, and its military forces, and its police and its courts are all corporate fictions, trading for profit. The current president of the corporation known as the U.S.A. is Donald J. Trump who, like ALL politicians, is subject to the corporate rules and corporate owners and/or stockholders, i.e. the Federal Reserve Bank and its parent corporation(s).

None of this is probably new to you, but is being shared for those who may not already know these things.

We've been programmed in America from cradle to grave to hold up the U.S. CONstitution as this supposedly all-powerful document allegedly providing freedom and justice for all. Even though it is becoming more self-evident every day, with freedoms being stripped away at an alarming rate by unelected officials (e.g. Fauci), most are completely unaware that it is a CON , and doesn't endow anyone with one single right., exactly as it very plainly states in the preamble of the United States Declaration of Independence.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed BY THEIR CREATOR with certain UNALIENABLE Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

These "CERTAIN unalienable rights" that our Creator endowed us with are recorded in only ONE place: His Perfect Law of Liberty, found in the first five books of the Bible, aka "The Law" (Torah in Hebrew).

Under The Law, mankind has been prohibited from legislating (making up rules) under pain of death. The reason it is a capital offense is because God knew that if men were ever allowed to make up their own rules, the rich and powerful would oppress, impoverish and enslave everyone else, exactly as has happened.

The ONLY Solution to ALL of our problems is to get rid of ALL of this fraudulent and treasonous man-made legislation -- including the vaunted U.S. CONstitution, and go back to God's Law. Until then, the situation will only worsen, to awaken those who deserve to be redeemed from the nightmare we've created. As George Carlin said, "the reason they call it the American dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it."
In the best of all possible worlds, to quote Leibniz, that would be great. There is the problem of interpretation...the human element. A fundamentalist, Catholic, Protestant, Orthodox interpretation?

free2018

Star
So, basically, you're a fundamentalist...that explains it. I've encountered plenty of people such as yourself. What came first, Christianity or the New Testament? The Bible is a written tradition and you can not base your life/beliefs solely on the Bible. Why? In John 21:25 Jesus implies that He is so much more about being his follower than what's in Scripture. In the parables of Luke Jesus Himself uses the word "Father" repeatedly. Some things are situational my friend, some things aren't. That's why we have Biblical Scholars...people who study these things so that every Joe-Blow on the street doesn't start his own church based on his feelings at the moment, on his political bent or his woundedness. That's what the Church did in the beginning - hundreds of scholars and holy men (some of the greatest minds in Christianity) of God got together in councils and determined, through the guidance of the Holy Spirit, what was Truth and what was not. They weren't satan worshippers wringing their hands trying to deceive the people. Statues and images of holy people are used as visual reminders, that is all, and nothing more. I look at a statue of St. Patrick and it reminds me of a man who sacrificed his life and converted Ireland from paganism. I am reminded of his faith in Jesus and it inspires me, nothing more. Nothing more. There is no worship. Worship belongs only to God: The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit. I can ask you to pray for me, right? Right? When I do so, am I worshipping you. No, I hope not. That is all we do. We believe these people (Saints) are in heaven and that they take our prayers to God. Can I pray to God directly? Yes, of course, and I do. There's power in numbers which is why we worship together in a Church.
No, I’m not a Fundamentalist in the modern sense of the term. I’m a truther-- a so-called conspiracy theorist.
A bunch of Masons getting together to confuse people through religion does not call to me. Satan's people have interfered with true worship.
You sound like you have a good relationship with the Most High.

Sadly we have completely derailed this thread. Eff it.

Mathew 18:20 "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them".

2 Timothy 3:16 "All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness"

Ephesians 5:25 "Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her,"

free2018

Star

Well said.

Toulouse

Established
No, I’m not a Fundamentalist in the modern sense of the term. I’m a truther-- a so-called conspiracy theorist.
A bunch of Masons getting together to confuse people through religion does not call to me. Satan's people have interfered with true worship.
You sound like you have a good relationship with the Most High.

Sadly we have completely derailed this thread. Eff it.

Mathew 18:20 "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them".

2 Timothy 3:16 "All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness"

Ephesians 5:25 "Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her,"
Fair enough. I'll end this train of thought by saying that we shouldn't put God in a box. There is more to our belief than the Bible, but the Bible is the basis for sure. Jesus, Himself, gave us the freedom to express ourselves through our cultures, customs and traditions so long as it does not detract from Him.

free2018

Star
Fair enough. I'll end this train of thought by saying that we shouldn't put God in a box. There is more to our belief than the Bible, but the Bible is the basis for sure. Jesus, Himself, gave us the freedom to express ourselves through our cultures, customs and traditions so long as it does not detract from Him.
Box? Of course, the truth of what's happening at all levels of society has brought me closer and closer to the Most High. It's drawn me further away from Satan's world-- the world. Realizing that the news, media, politics and everything else is run by evil people leads one to Abba.
God is not interested in eliminating the nations. He created them after all.

meximonk

Star
God Owns every thing.
Bingo.

"The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein."
-Psalm 24:1 (KJV)

...but scripture also tells us that the Devil has been given a little bit of slack, for awhile; but God is still ultimately in control. This confuses some folks.

meximonk

Star
Actually, my friend, by law - the US Constitution - Lisa is correct. "They" have more and bigger guns. My question is, however, with all of their supposed power, what are they waiting for? They could crush us now, several times over. Again, and no apologies to non-believers but with respect, God is in control. Romans 8:28 sums it up. In short, it will happen when God wants it to.
Very well said!

meximonk

Star
Actually, those things you mention like the mitre, comes from Rome. The Chasuble is a seem-less garment based on the seem-less garment that Jesus wore before his crucifixion - they didn't want to cut it...it was one piece.
Actually, although we agree on much, it seems, I have to disagree with you on this one. The mitre was used in the ancient Caananite worship of their fish-god, Dagon. It goes back to Babylon.

Toulouse

Established
Actually, although we agree on much, it seems, I have to disagree with you on this one. The mitre was used in the ancient Caananite worship of their fish-god, Dagon. It goes back to Babylon.
Okay, the maybe true, but the RCC was influenced by Rome and not Babylon.

Toulouse

Established
It all came out of Babylon. It all originated there. Do an intensive study on Isis & her husband. Former RCC Priest here. (Very short lived).
If you're referring to Abraham, then that's a straw man. Presently ordained deacon in the Roman Catholic Church.