When Religion And Conspiracy Theories Collide.

Tidal

Star
But if the virus was man-made and released to kill everybody, who'll stand to gain from it?

Karlysymon

Superstar
Just wondering......

Our good televangelists repeatedly told us that Trump was sent/ordained of God as president and that he'd be fighting evil aka the Deep state. Well, if by any chance, this administration passes mandatory vaccination (that some suspect of being the mark of the beast) , where does that leave the man (Trump) ordained of God who then legislates the mark of the beast? And what does that say about some of these "men of God" who claim that God spoke to them directly about Trump the Anoited?

It just makes him a fine Trojan horse!

1586782701213.png

1586782863665.png

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
But if the virus was man-made and released to kill everybody, who'll stand to gain from it?
It wasn't released to kill everybody. It could just be an extension of event 201 to gauge how the general public react to imposed restrictions and also to test how media propaganda now affects the masses.

This could well be a dry run for something much bigger some time down the road.

We know how these psycho's love their drills.

Tidal

Star
It wasn't released to kill everybody. It could just be an extension of event 201 to gauge how the general public react to imposed restrictions and also to test how media propaganda now affects the masses.
This could well be a dry run for something much bigger some time down the road.
We know how these psycho's love their drills.

Well my reaction to the lockdown is I'M LURVING IT..!
No kidding, it's so quiet around here that every day is like sunday, totally peaceful and spiritual..!
As for what the media propaganda says, I've never ever taken it seriously anyway, so no change there..:)

Vixy

Star
Great thread!

I think it's actually a spiritual war going on, atheists and muslims vs christians. Conspiracy theories alligns perfectly with that the bible teaches and someone on a higher level doesn't like that people are being awokened. I see christians taking alooot of crap on here, especially by muslims actually which is strange since christians dont attack them.

But as the good book says "Just like the world hated me, it shall hate you for believing in me"

Vixy

Star
Just wondering......

Our good televangelists repeatedly told us that Trump was sent/ordained of God as president and that he'd be fighting evil aka the Deep state. Well, if by any chance, this administration passes mandatory vaccination (that some suspect of being the mark of the beast) , where does that leave the man (Trump) ordained of God who then legislates the mark of the beast? And what does that say about some of these "men of God" who claim that God spoke to them directly about Trump the Anoited?

It just makes him a fine Trojan horse!

View attachment 34872

View attachment 34873
Trump is with them. They let us know about them through documentaries they paied for having made, so we would get pissed and want somebody to do something and now when he supposedly does, we'll see him as a God sent. It's all a show. Take one look at the impeachement and Pelosis behaviour.. Who does that in front of the cameras? It's all staged to make Trump look like a saviour, probably why we've seen him on the screen for so many years to, to get us used to him.

I too was fooled thinking he was real but was woken up by his name in the Epstein book and have since then seen more warning signs. They are ALL in on it, we have no real choices.
frty.png

dfghj.png

"I knew that guy 20 years ago.." Except thats not Ivana but Melania.

I see christians taking alooot of crap on here, especially by muslims actually which is strange since christians dont attack them.
ROTFL! That is literally the only thing you post on here.
You ignorantly attack Islam 24/7 while also holding on to the classic persecution complex.

I have not seen many Christians on here showing any humility, let alone kindness, towards their brothers and sisters in faith (Jews and Muslims). And no wonder why :rolleyes:

free2018

Star
We are in the End. It's pretty clear scripturally.
we are in the birth pangs.

Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Whenever I hold back the rain or send locusts to eat up the crops or send an epidemic on my people, if they pray to me and repent and turn away from the evil they have been doing, then I will hear them in heaven, forgive their sins, and make their land prosperous again.

Time and time again, God is showing himself in prophecy and fulfilment of his word, and yet it falls on deaf ears, even the relevancy of passover and the quarantine that we are instructed to do is staggering.

Isaiah 26:20

Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by.

Coincidentally we are instructed to do this at around the peak of the virus, which just so happens to co-incide with passover.

Yes the Bible really is the living prophetic word, and Gods word speaks to us from the OT, and The NT. Your choice if you wish to ignore his warnings.

Something unfortunately they never bothered to listen to. It’s clear from the later parts of the New Testament that they thought the end was imminent. Been a few thousand years eh?

Although, one could certainly classify Jesus himself as an end times apocalyptic preacher.

View attachment 34901
Matthew 24:37

For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

^ when you understand the significance of that verse you will know we are here now.

Also your quote...

2 Peter 3:3-7 ESV / 255 helpful votes

Knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires. They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.”

your statement is testimony to prophecy.

Something unfortunately they never bothered to listen to. It’s clear from the later parts of the New Testament that they thought the end was imminent. Been a few thousand years eh?

Although, one could certainly classify Jesus himself as an end times apocalyptic preacher.

View attachment 34901
Yep, and just as the Gnostic "Book of Revelation" promoted an immediate end of the world, so did other Gnostic Johannine texts in the New Testament, like 1 John, who thought it was the literal end of the world as he wrote (2000 thousand years ago indeed!):

Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, so that it would be shown that they all are not of us.
1 John 2:18-19

The charlatan has spoken. Christianity as a whole just wants to end the world, it wants to impose the end upon people and not leave it to God. This is why the early Church considered Chilaism as a heresy, because it is pure evil.

Jesus warned against this yet they included such things in their canon, how ironic!

If we are to take the Christians on this forum at their word (which I most certainly don't), then we would have to take Jesus to be a false prophet. But the texts themselves certainly say quite explicitly that Jesus' view entirely opposes the view of these so-called "Christians", as well as the writers of many of the epistles.

And besides, the concept of a "day of YHWH" in the Tanakh (OT) is far more profound and meaningful than the Christian Apocalypse which is just a schizophrenic Hollywood action movie.

Lisa

Superstar
ROTFL! That is literally the only thing you post on here.
You ignorantly attack Islam 24/7 while also holding on to the classic persecution complex.

I have not seen many Christians on here showing any humility, let alone kindness, towards their brothers and sisters in faith (Jews and Muslims). And no wonder why :rolleyes:
Muslims are not our brothers and sisters in faith. They have their own faith that isn’t even close to Christianity it’s another gospel

Genesis‬ ‭17:18-21‬ ‭
And Abraham said to God, “Oh that Ishmael might live before You!” But God said, “No, but Sarah your wife will bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac; and I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him. As for Ishmael, I have heard you; behold, I will bless him, and will make him fruitful and will multiply him exceedingly. He shall become the father of twelve princes, and I will make him a great nation. But My covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you at this season next year.
‭‭