When Religion And Conspiracy Theories Collide.

Lisa

Superstar
Personally I'm not a fan of organized religion or TV preachers. My parents divorced when I was 9. I was so distraught. I wrote a letter to a TV preacher requesting that he pray that my parents got back together. He sent a letter back saying that he prayed but that his ministry needed money. The letters requesting money just kept on coming and coming...my dad was furious. That was my first introduction to the so called "holy men" behind Jesus.
That’s horrible! How disappointing for you in your time of need!

Tidal

Star
I myself am a seeker of truth...
...I believe knowledge and truth trump dogma and blind faith...
....Personally I'm not a fan of organized religion..
I wrote a letter to a TV preacher requesting that he pray that my parents got back together. He sent a letter back saying that he prayed but that his ministry needed money.
1- Yay for all truthseekers.. :D - Jesus said:- "Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.” (John 18:37)

2- Yay again, Jesus was solid flesh and blood, not "dogma and blind faith"

3- That's another yay, we don't need org rel to do our thinking for us- Jesus said "You have one teacher, me" (Matt 23:10)

4- Forget smarmy money-grabbing TV preachers. True Christians give money away- "Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit..not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve" (2 Cor 2:17,1 Peter 5:2-3)

Awoken2

Superstar
You will hear it declared by the Pope himself within the first five minutes.

"We are going to set the world on fire"

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
...well well well, in the above video it twice states that the Masonic bible is a KJV.

Fancy that.
...and yet...

Prominent occultist Manly Palmer Hall was deeply into the New World Order. He wrote about the NWO —and showed what the King James Bible has to do with it.

Hall wrote about many religions. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, a 33rd Degree Mason, loved Hall`s occultic, NWO teachings. Forty-seven years after Hall wrote about Masonry, he was given an honorary 33rd degree. The man had major connections and lots of money.

During World War II, over a year before the USA bombed Japan, Manly P. Hall considered how to make one world government:

"In the next ten years we will have to rebuild a world civilization. I hope for some psychologists and even philosophers to be among those appointed to administer this problem.... We will sit at a council table and figure how to iron out the troubles on the earth. ...no postwar program can be successful unless at least three and probably five generations of social conditioning goes with it."

Hall foresaw five generations of conditioning, starting in first grade, needed to "create a world capable of mental and emotional tolerance."

Now look what Hall claimed is "erroneous" thinking.

"To make things right we will have to undo much that is cherished error. The problem of revising the Bible shows how difficult it is to do this. For the last hundred years we have been trying to get out an edition of the Bible that is reasonably correct; but nobody wants it. What`s wanted is the good old King James version, every jot and tittle of it, because most people are convinced that God dictated the Bible to King James in English." (Emphasis mine.)

A Freeman

Superstar
The word "theory" has the Greek word "Theo(s)" as its root, which means "God" (The Supreme Being).

God Himself said through both Jeremiah (11:9) and Ezekiel (22:25) that this current conspiracy began 2600 years ago, in Babylon, when the Babylonian Talmud was first written, giving birth to Talmudic Judaism.

It was the leaders of the evil organized religion of Talmudic Judaism who manipulated the Romans into murdering Jesus, exposing their satanic roots. So what did Satan do? He used the Romans to build his next organized religion and called it "Christianity", even though it makes a complete mockery of Christ's True Teachings. And then Satan had his synagogue infiltrate and take over the Roman Catholic church from within.

Later, when God sent His Message through Gabriel to Mohammad, Satan came along again and built the organized religion of Islam to hide God's Truth from the Arabs. And so it goes with all organized religion. God sends us the Truth, through His Prophets, and Satan sends in his ministers to run his for profit corporate organized religions, all of which keep people away from God.

Is this not the biggest conspiracy of them all? The leaders of all of these organized religions (including believing in corporate governments) are leading their unwitting(?) followers astray, to their destruction, as we've been warned for thousands of years (Isa. 3:12). Satanic profit over Godly Prophet.

Isn't this current coronavirus scare further proof of how little faith in anything spiritual there really is (Luke 18:8)? Fear, which is the polar opposite of faith, is a powerful motivator, especially the irrational fear of the death of the human body (Matt. 10:28). And fear is exactly what has everyone believing in professional liars, i.e. the governments of this world and their mainstream media propaganda mouthpieces.

We have the cure to the coronavirus, and have had it for thousands of years: keep The Law/Commandments that God gave us to protect us from all of this evil and to set and keep us free. It's a pity so few choose to use it, even when our real, spiritual and eternal lives depend upon it.

Peace be upon everyone reading this.

Karlysymon

Superstar
...well well well, in the above video it twice states that the Masonic bible is a KJV.

Fancy that.
Well, if you believe that, then you'll have to remain a little consistent here. You've posted this video twice in two different threads
So who exactly is destroying the churches [and pitting them at each other], whose doctrine is KJV based? Churches should be full-fledged masonic halls by now...
Yeah, that's old news. :cool: I think it was Karly who may have posted the info about James VI. Here it is again if anyone wants to read it: https://freemasonry.bcy.ca/biography/james_vi/james_vi.html
:) Iam positive that it wasn't me. But i've posted the website of the Grand Lodge of British Columbia before but not to do with James!

Awoken2

Superstar
Well, if you believe that, then you'll have to remain a little consistent here.
Well this is confirmed at two points in the video, once at the 23 min mark by the guide at the Grand Masonic Lodge in Washington DC and again at 53 mins 10 secs where the Masonic bible is examined. I have no reason to believe they are lying over this.

You've posted this video twice in two different threads
Yes and the reason for doing so was to try and show people todays events were planned a very long time ago, by men. A more prophetic piece of audio is difficult to find.

So who exactly is destroying the churches [and pitting them at each other], whose doctrine is KJV based? Churches should be full-fledged masonic halls by now...
Freemasonry, on behalf of the Jesuit RC church. That's pretty much how it's looking from here if I'm honest.

Fancy that.
Interesting, have you heard of the stuff with the KJV, Shakespeare, Francis Bacon, Rosicrucianism and Masonry? there are a heck of a lot of strange 'coincidences' between the five subjects, way too many.

Awoken2

Superstar
Interesting, have you heard of the stuff with the KJV, Shakespeare, Francis Bacon, Rosicrucianism and Masonry? there are a heck of a lot of strange 'coincidences' between the five subjects, way too many.
No I haven't but I can imagine the coincidences are all linking the same things together.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Well this is confirmed at two points in the video, once at the 23 min mark by the guide at the Grand Masonic Lodge in Washington DC and again at 53 mins 10 secs where the Masonic bible is examined. I have no reason to believe they are lying over this.
I read abit about what Infinity was talking about on Francis Bacon, Masonry etc. years ago and when i was done, it felt like i'd literally spent 4hrs in Elizabethan England of the 1500s. :)
Freemasonry, on behalf of the Jesuit RC church. That's pretty much how it's looking from here if I'm honest.
I hear you. And i've heard all those freemasonic windings/intrusions. Ok, so the KJV is a masonic text. It still doesn't make any sense why they would destroy a faith that is supposedly based on their book? Iam a christian and i know how much my faith is attacked. If you are interested you'll need to look into 60's subversion of christianity. Furthermore, we know that eventually Fahrenheit 451 will come to bear and when it does, one will still have to explain why the Bible will be outlawed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fahrenheit_451

Something else to consider: We know how obsessed Freemasonry is with King Solomon's temple and are interested in seeing it erected. For all this stuff with Israel and the temple to take hold within Christianity, we needed the Scofield Reference bible put out by Oxford press. Now, the obvious question here is: why was none of this thought about in the early 1600s that they had to wait for a one Scofield to show up 200yrs later to get "their doctrine in"? Everything in Scofield's bible should have been inserted while the KJV was being put together.

Image of the Illustrated London News, August 28, 1909, ‘The Freemason’s Plan to Rebuild Solomon’s Temple at Jerusalem
1584958067539.png

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I read abit about what Infinity was talking about on Francis Bacon, Masonry etc. years ago and when i was done, it felt like i'd literally spent 4hrs in Elizabethan England of the 1500s. :)

I hear you. And i've heard all those freemasonic windings/intrusions. Ok, so the KJV is a masonic text. It still doesn't make any sense why they would destroy a faith that is supposedly based on their book? Iam a christian and i know how much my faith is attacked. If you are interested you'll need to look into 60's subversion of christianity. Furthermore, we know that eventually Fahrenheit 451 will come to bear and when it does, one will still have to explain why the Bible will be outlawed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fahrenheit_451

Something else to consider: We know how obsessed Freemasonry is with King Solomon's temple and are interested in seeing it erected. For all this stuff with Israel and the temple to take hold within Christianity, we needed the Scofield Reference bible put out by Oxford press. Now, the obvious question here is: why was none of this thought about in the early 1600s that they had to wait for a one Scofield to show up 200yrs later to get "their doctrine in"? Everything in Scofield's bible should have been inserted while the KJV was being put together.

Image of the Illustrated London News, August 28, 1909, ‘The Freemason’s Plan to Rebuild Solomon’s Temple at Jerusalem
View attachment 33916
I have no knowledge of the history of these books Karly but from my limited understanding of religion I have seen many patterns/similarities.

From tbe broadest perspective possible it appears that modern day religions are designed for divisiveness only. As the flock argue over their personal religious beliefs the "great work" continues unabated.

The most worrying aspect for me is that the collective belief held by all religions is that the world ends/armageddon happens/most of us die in the end anyway, the only difference in belief really is what happens to you after you die, which appears to vary greatly depending on which book you've read.

The lines cross far too many times for me between Zionism, Freemasonry, The Jesuit order and the NWO for it all not to be connected together.

I don't think for one minute that I have miraculously solved a puzzle that nobody else has managed to solve but this thread clearly demonstrates that religion and conspiracies fit together quite nicely too.

Tidal

Star
From tbe broadest perspective possible it appears that modern day religions are designed for divisiveness only......
.........the only difference in belief really is what happens to you after you die, which appears to vary greatly depending on which book you've read....

1- If a religion is a crock, OF COURSE we want to divide ourselves from it and the losers in it.. :)
"What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?..Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord, I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters" (2 Cor 6:14-18 )

2- The founders and writers of all other religions count for zilch because they're corpses in graves somewhere, but Jesus is not, spot the difference?..:p

Awoken2

Superstar
Check out what Tom Hanks illuminated son says at the 15 minute mark about people who "type shit on the internet"

.....I'm guessing when he says shit he means truth.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Check out what Tom Hanks illuminated son says at the 15 minute mark about people who "type shit on the internet"

.....I'm guessing when he says shit he means truth.

Good catch on the Hanks! I think I’m just catching up now!!!

Posted this up this morning...