What is BTS/KPOP thread? Human or Bot?? Why???

Luisy

Established
I dont know but they get a tremendous amount of likes for posting there. Much of that seems to be gossip from fans/former fans of KPop artists.
Sorry I'm replying in late.
Tremendous amount of like itself is a red flag for bots supporting each other. Maybe to single out actual opinion? Many supported posts are filled with unbelievable stories.

Luisy

Established
the thread is active because is literally the only place on the Internet you can give a negative opinion about BT.S without being harrassed
so people found the bts thread here as a "safe space" to talk about them

these days the thread is more of a gossip and discussion thread and not so much discussio about the agendas they push.
I think this happenedd because the link was shared on a gossip forum called Lipstic Alley, and people made accounts here to find BT-S tea

I do agree with you that some Hybe staff must be posting or lurking....and when the conversation gets more intense they change the topic to talk about how atttractive some of them are and how much they love them
it's a bit bizarre but it happens
that's the only safe place to talk negatively, it itself is suspicious why this only should be existing without their monitoring. I doubt the credibility of those threads after all this.

Hybe evem sells water in the name bts and uploads videoa like "study with bts". activities like these are a great sign of their uncontrolled greed for money from fans. Those threads are very easy to operate anyways since that's already kinda koreaboo thread to me.

Those have been always gossiping thread, not just now because of lipstick alley. symbolic or not, while reading those posts I can only see obsession.

And I wouldn't be surprised site member(s) are involved in this. When I say Hybe is operating, I also mean they have connection with the shills or, people related to vcf. Some of the users suddenly get banned or pretend to be banned by turning off some options is an alarming sign of bot+site moderator.

Last edited:

Luisy

Established
I thought too that it was a place where you could share something without beeing treated like a troll. Try it one day you will see how the most active people react on this thread if they suspect you to be an army. They blocked you if they have nothing more to say when they are wrong. They post everyday. Every hours. But still, they are able to say that we take all over the place on the thread, because you posted some jokes but most of your others posts describe some terrible situations, if others members react a lot to you, they will show you their real faces, and will try to do believe to the others that are a troll. Dont take your time with such fucking hypocrisy. Fortunately there are others thread with nicer people on
Some people claim to be banned but they aren't banned, they make it look like banned.
This so called troll @Jeans_XD seems banned by looking from the outside.
IMG_20211105_142154.jpg
Cause the start conversation option is turned off and posts are deleted. But when you click on the profile name it says "This member limits his profile" not banned. Anyone who is banned, their posts maybe still exist or not, but when you click on the profile that will say "this profile isn't available".
IMG_20211105_142147.jpg
This is what banned looks like. For example, @Tatilina claims to be banned 3 years ago, but just click on the name, it says something else.
There are many imaginary people like this out there you can check I just don't wanna name. They all act just the same.

Last edited:

Aamy

Star
Some people claim to be banned but they aren't banned, they make it look like banned.
This so called troll @Jeans_XD seems banned by looking from the outside. Cause the start conversation option is turned off and posts are deleted. But when you click on the profile name it says "This member limits his profile" not banned. Anyone who is banned, their posts maybe still their or not, but when you click on the profile that will say "this profile isn't available". Like this one @softpower This is what banned looks like. For example, @Tatilina claims to be banned 3 years ago, but just click on the name, it says something else.
There are many imaginary people like this out there you can check I just don't wanna name. They all act just the same.
Oh okay i see. So much complicated, i never check about this too so... maybe its because im New here too and i didnt even think about some bots or anything else? I believe you but i rassure you there are a lot of real fans on this thread xD

Luisy

Established
Oh okay i see. So much complicated, i never check about this too so... maybe its because im New here too and i didnt even think about some bots or anything else? I believe you but i rassure you there are a lot of real fans on this thread xD
Oh check this one too. They claim to be banned
IMG_20211105_143015.jpg
but???? @Pretty Woman, @Pretty, @Pretty Good Girl all these accounts still exist. Only @Pretty Girl was banned.

it's just one example of madness. honestly people are crazy.

Luisy

Established
Why are you still bringing up a member that has already left? Your so obsessed. Nobody has time to deal with this nonesense anymore. Stop accusing members of being staff.
Starting to loose your cool rite?
You shouldn't have any problem with any kind of facts I show on my thread.
Any explanation of anything what I wrote this far?
These banned members act like some trolls.
@XVI, @love for lucy,
who pretend to be banned. Even @thatshygirl isn't banned. Quite interesting for a truth thread I guess

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
Lately I'm having a thought, what is this massive kpop/bts thread? I don't see this kind of obsessive thread anywhere else. Very few members out of hundreds or a thousand of users out there did shout out that thread is infilitrated with bots with weird interactions.

I'm not active on this forum quite often and interacted on those threads very little, so I'm asking some questions with an open mind and being very curious.....

Why those threads are so massive?
Why anyone would be using bots?
What is the benefit of using bots?

How can some people constantly talk about something they are not even sure about?
Is this just fun, or some people are really that much obsessed, or is that for the sake of this site, or is that just someone's madness?
I post on that thread alot, 1st cuz im very interested in everything including illuminaty, maçonry...
Sdcond cuz saw the impact that group had on alot of people, me too, even though i was never a shipper nor did i had a bias, but in a short amount of time the only thing i listened to was them, not to forget the nightmares i had, thank fuck im not anymore that was a hell of a time.
Abd 3rd cuz im was an economy student, and my job is in the marketing departement, so i have alot of infos about what kind of marketing tools alot of compagnies uses, and i like to know more about it too.
And cuz i also know what kind of hell alot of the underage idols, (celebrity in general have to undure in such place, ) i myself was an almost r*pe victime when i was younger, that shit never go away,
That thread is the only place i can share my thoughts about the satanisme,agendas they push; and the normes that comapgny is trying to break without being called out, or being called crazy, but i can agree that sometimes when the conversation gets really serious, it gets drailed till no end, otherwise i dnt really care bout the relations between the members only if it's about a possible, abuse, r**pe or mental issues... etc.
that thread have really good dicussion otherwise, and people still post about qgendas, sick pedophila that is going on in the industries and the world, and topics like that, theres trolls that try to derails it, and people calle thel out. Nothing new i guess even before i joined things like that happend.

Last edited:

ThatGirlX

Rookie
The fact that you made a whole ass thread because another thread isn't conspiracy based anymore ( translation: some people in that thread are there more for the discussions about them ) is honestly a choice.

Will never understand why some people are so pressed about what the others are doing, i guess I'm a bot or a hy*e staff because *gasp* i don't believe in conspiracy theories and i'm only there for the discussions.

Luisy

Established
The fact is I made this thread a week ago with many suspicions and facts and many members replied to that in a respecful way. The moment when I write this very post a week later that makes some suspicions very obvious without any doubt, then many chimed in to ridicule that OP here and on other thread with the response noone cares, where I nowhere said everyone is bot.
Just validates what I said on my first 2 posts here.

The fact that you made a whole ass thread because another thread isn't conspiracy based anymore ( translation: some people in that thread are there more for the discussions about them ) is honestly a choice.

Will never understand why some people are so pressed about what the others are doing, i guess I'm a bot or a hy*e staff because *gasp* i don't believe in conspiracy theories and i'm only there for the discussions.
Can you blame them? I didn't read that thread since months (I think?) and when I read the last pages today to see if something improved, well it still is full of purposeless "informations". Talking abt having a child, ship, this and that. Honestly, no one can take that seriously except obsessed fans. This thread also calls out obsessive behavior, not only bots or bh staff.

I don't think this is being pressed. I can't talk in @Luisy 's place but if anything, some of us joined this forum to help each other. So think of it as being concerned, not all of us are fans of gossip (which is what the other thread has become).

platinum

Established
Can you blame them? I didn't read that thread since months (I think?) and when I read the last pages today to see if something improved, well it still is full of purposeless "informations". Talking abt having a child, ship, this and that. Honestly, no one can take that seriously except obsessed fans. This thread also calls out obsessive behavior, not only bots or bh staff.

I don't think this is being pressed. I can't talk in @Luisy 's place but if anything, some of us joined this forum to help each other. So think of it as being concerned, not all of us are fans of gossip (which is what the other thread has become).
Im sure the thread will go back to conspiracies back again in a few months, Ive realized as the members come and go the theme of the thread changes as well. But the thread isn't all gossip, there are some great posts within it I see once in a while.

That being said.. accusing members of being staff or bots isn't helping anyone, there are trolls all across the vc forums which derail the threads sometimes and its really expected since its been happening for years. But I don't like the idea of shooing away a member if they were trying to contribute to the thread, it gives the thread a bad rep.

I dont understand why this thread is talking about the old trolls though, are you trying to awaken them? @Luisy You seem to be heavily into stalking accounts which isn't a very healthy habit. I suggest to maybe leave the members alone and not get personal with them.

Luisy

Established
That being said.. accusing members of being staff or bots isn't helping anyone

I dont understand why this thread is talking about the old trolls though, are you trying to awaken them? @Luisy You seem to be heavily into stalking accounts which isn't a very healthy habit. I suggest to maybe leave the members alone and not get personal with them.
So stalking a boyband helps anyone? And questioning that or the one who talks makes everything awful and stalking? Double standard ok....
Why you wouldn't want to question where you are getting yourself into? Anyone who is blindly believing anything or spending so much time on anything on an anonmyous forum, they should check the credibilty, from whom or what kind of people they are getting information.

I just can't stomach how showing literal evidence of sock accounts who pretend to be banned and lying is stalking anyone or putting bad rep on their contribution and still be concerned of my obsession (??) where I'm barely active any day.
Talking about my obsession, it's an interesting case while figuring out evidences. You know sometimes something is just transparent as glass.
Many more people are similar to banned members but I surely don't have any time to list all that. It's upto the lurkers and readers.

Last edited:

platinum

Established
So stalking a boyband helps anyone? And questioning that or the one who talks makes everything awful and stalking? Double standard ok....
Why you wouldn't want to question where you are getting yourself into? Anyone who is blindly believing anything or spending so much time on anything on an anonmyous forum, they should check the credibilty, from whom or what kind of people they are getting information.
How is the bts thread related to stalking someone? Bts put their entire life and their art on social media just for everyone to see and people made a discussion thread on it. Similar discussions happen on twitter but here we're discuss their relations to satanic culture as well. And we know about the credibilty since it's literally a discussion thread with so many members and not facts, We already know most of its a conspiracy and there's not much ways to prove it.

I just can't stomach how showing literal evidence of sock accounts who pretend to be banned and lying is stalking anyone or putting bad rep on their contribution and still be concerned of my obsession (??) where I'm barely active any day.
Talking about my obsession, it's an interesting case while figuring out evidences. You know sometimes something is just transparent as glass.
Many more people are similar to banned members but I surely don't have any time to list all that. It's upto the lurkers and readers.
Even if whatever you're saying is true Why would you be so concerned about the members when they're GONE and have never come back? No one cares if they're gone and not harassing anyone.

Luisy

Established
How is the bts thread related to stalking someone? Bts put their entire life and their art on social media just for everyone to see and people made a discussion thread on it. Similar discussions happen on twitter but here we're discuss their relations to satanic culture as well. And we know about the credibilty since it's literally a discussion thread with so many members and not facts, We already know most of its a conspiracy and there's not much ways to prove it.

Even if whatever you're saying is true Why would you be so concerned about the members when they're GONE and have never come back? No one cares if they're gone and not harassing anyone.
I started this thread with other questions, facts, many are not even answered, especially the one with chassidy....? Only when I show actual evidence, so much concerned of my well-being? Ok then don't worry I'm completely fine and chilling on my sofa with a blanket.
If you don't think stalking like that isn't obsession, I have nothing to say. If you really want to know the truth, don't you think bts or any idol doing one single hand movement, tattoo or wink, one word is enough to make you go crazy out there? As in they are just that powerful with their one movement? It's not healthy. and saying this is not to stop you. Carry on.
? You do realize your responses are just screaming "Do not suspect anyone. Everything is fair and lovely. Do not post anything bad about that thread no matter what" ??? I wander why? Or should I read my first post again?
Why not anyone be questioning or wandering?
So sure noone cares? What every member or reader thinks you are so sure??
You are keep repeating yourself with the same thing.
I think what people think, concern, believe or anything personal should not bother anyone. If anyone shows any fact and evidence they should be interested on that more than talking side talk. Anyways.....

Last edited:

Luisy

Established
Since some were butthurt of my mentioning one user, I got curious what more interesting I can find.

So, who is this user pretty moon who decided to create an account on march 10, was last active on 11 march the same day when @Pretty Girl was created? Random much to create 2 account with the same name in one day?
IMG_20211110_085007.jpg

Oh hey, did @Pretty Girl ever mention pretty and moon?

(In the quote)
IMG_20211110_084922.jpg
She even bolded much. Why to bold?
So, what reason there can be for anyone to be active on the former account only for few hours before the 2nd one was created? Is it related to this? Since they were only talking about one tweet with pigeon? as bts were showing some paranoid hints to us?

They were active on the former one 1 hour ago before they created the new one. Cause they created the account before the tweet was uploaded and realized it can be a problem? How come anyone on a forum can know what bts are gonna upload before they are uploading and create a new account before that only for this reason?

When I say staff or paid armys are active on that thread, do I say it out of nowhere?
They knew what's gonna show up that day on tweeter so did a little mistake. Funny when they think random people can't see through their lies.

Last edited:

Luisy

Established
Funny is how no one(mainly from those kpop threads) is daring to response a single word or questioning how I know the time yet, where they jumped like a swarm and started to ridicule on a light post the other day.

Aamy

Star
Funny is how no one(mainly from those kpop threads) is daring to response a single word or questioning how I know the time yet, where they jumped like a swarm and started to ridicule on a light post the other day.
Try to post on the bts thread so. People who aren't interested in you already blocked you. So you can sharing anything you want. Explain well that you aren't trolling, but that you just trying to sharing a theory or something else.

Aamy

Star
People already told you what they think about this, you have your points and they have theirs. You said you were speaking about the pedos right?