What is BTS/KPOP thread? Human or Bot?? Why???

Luisy

Established
Lately I'm having a thought, what is this massive kpop/bts thread? I don't see this kind of obsessive thread anywhere else. Very few members out of hundreds or a thousand of users out there did shout out that thread is infilitrated with bots with weird interactions.

I'm not active on this forum quite often and interacted on those threads very little, so I'm asking some questions with an open mind and being very curious.....

Why those threads are so massive?
Why anyone would be using bots?
What is the benefit of using bots?

How can some people constantly talk about something they are not even sure about?
Is this just fun, or some people are really that much obsessed, or is that for the sake of this site, or is that just someone's madness?

lightroom

Rookie
Lately I'm having a thought, what is this massive kpop/bts thread? I don't see this kind of obsessive thread anywhere else. Very few members out of hundreds or a thousand of users out there did shout out that thread is infilitrated with bots with weird interactions.

I'm not active on this forum quite often and interacted on those threads very little, so I'm asking some questions with an open mind and being very curious.....

Why those threads are so massive?
Why anyone would be using bots?
What is the benefit of using bots?

How can some people constantly talk about something they are not even sure about?
Is this just fun, or some people are really that much obsessed, or is that for the sake of this site, or is that just someone's madness?
no i think it’s just that they have a lot more content than other celebrities mentioned here, have a large fan base and are connected to older events before their debut even so there’s so much to analyze. i also just recently found it and i’m shocked there’s so many pages, but i saw that many reply in short posts as opinions or memes, so that could have easily filled up the thread. theres definitely many contributors daily, they’re not bots except for a few trolls who come every couple of months probably a fan to derail the thread.

Luisy

Established
no i think it’s just that they have a lot more content than other celebrities mentioned here, have a large fan base and are connected to older events before their debut even so there’s so much to analyze. i also just recently found it and i’m shocked there’s so many pages, but i saw that many reply in short posts as opinions or memes, so that could have easily filled up the thread. theres definitely many contributors daily, they’re not bots except for a few trolls who come every couple of months probably a fan to derail the thread.
Just because someone has an avatar and name wouldn't make them human, bots roam everwhere. To reply to your logic they have a large fanbase so that's why they are here, their fans are very immature and many are teenagers. It wouldn't take much time for any actual fan who is deeply in love with idols, to gather other fans to troll threads tremendously but that never happened. Some fans indeed know about this thread but they just make fun of it, no need to troll. At the end of the day it's totally isolated from the outside world with vogue explanation.

It seems to me time to time new people come and go on that after a certain period of time. Almost everyone has the same history......they have been lurking for months, they became extremely obsessed with them and now reading extremely vague postings, obsessed fans are easily believing?? Not to mention majority of the explanations are exaggerated to the point that leaves no room for any actual person to antagonize with that anymore. So how come some obsessed fans would be buying it so easily? Talking about few stuffs over and over and over again??? But noone questions the credibility of paranoid explanations?

On another note, I have a feeling the music label Bighit/Hybe is behind the existence of that bts thread, or atleast they are allowing that thread to exist with some boundaries. The notable boundaries are: never make idols look so bad, always victimize and don't try to look at the bigger picture of anything.
To give you an example users out there sorta feel sad for idols being prostitute according to their theory, but why they usually don't talk about them using prostitute? Or music labels being involved in prostitution ring? That topic would make more sense because some idols from other groups were literally harassing(raping) around girls and another idol had a whole building for prostitution, and that's just the tip of iceberg. It's impossible where their CEO warns people not to make one single bad or ridiculed comment on the internet, otherwise he will sue them, those threads are just floating without their acknowledgment and keen eye.

Seems to me the exact strategical thing is reoccuring on those threads what happened a few years back with lady gaga subforums where the butthurt fans wouldn't talk any bad things about their idol and keep obsessing over idols from a conspiracy viewpoint.

cadiz

Star
I have posted on that thread for a long time
I come and go depending if I find something to share

I'm pretty sure I'm not a BOT, and I had personal conversations with older members . So i know for a fact some of them are not bots

the thread is active because is literally the only place on the Internet you can give a negative opinion about BT.S without being harrassed
so people found the bts thread here as a "safe space" to talk about them

these days the thread is more of a gossip and discussion thread and not so much discussio about the agendas they push.
I think this happenedd because the link was shared on a gossip forum called Lipstic Alley, and people made accounts here to find BT-S tea

I do agree with you that some Hybe staff must be posting or lurking....and when the conversation gets more intense they change the topic to talk about how atttractive some of them are and how much they love them
it's a bit bizarre but it happens

Aamy

Star
I dont think i understand well, what is it about? You are asking yourself if the bts thread was not behind bighit staff? I sum up of course, i read all your post and its interesting you think something like this.

cadiz

Star
There are maybe some bots, but there is a lot of members too. They are all obsessed and warning at you if you want to give your opinions who aren't share by their fans
I understand what you are saying
I think this happens because a lot of trolls posted there and tried to derail the conversation in the past
so most users now are defensive

but the discussion can be canfusing because you have users saying thinks like "veee is the most beauiful human in the Universe, petty king"
and at the same time acting like they are not fans of the group. And that doesnt make much sense

I really think it's just a discussion-gossip thread now. Not much related to the Illuminati anymore

Aamy

Star
I understand what you are saying
I think this happens because a lot of trolls posted there and tried to derail the conversation in the past
so most users now are defensive

but the discussion can be canfusing because you have users saying thinks like "veee is the most beauiful human in the Universe, petty king"
and at the same time acting like they are not fans of the group. And that doesnt make much sense

I really think it's just a discussion-gossip thread now. Not much related to the Illuminati anymore
Thats what i tried to say. They are so defensives but really hypocrits too for some of them. Because they are themselfs speak the most avout sex and fantasies about them. Tch.

Thats what i want to say, they blame users who acting like fans, but thats what they are in worse for certain people there. So its hypocritical as fuck. They are more sharing the tea that anything. But in this case, they should assume this.

Aamy

Star
I dont know but they get a tremendous amount of likes for posting there. Much of that seems to be gossip from fans/former fans of KPop artists.

Funny also that Big Kim said that KPop was a cancer in his country.
Most of them are hypocrits. Try some post you will see what i mean. I stoped to post there because the crazy fans, call you a troll, when you denounce something sharing videos. They will block you, and assuming without real evidences that you are an Army in disguise. Ahahaha. The same persons who post every fucking day something about their favorite members but they dont even assume themselves they were big fans, they spill the tea more than anything.

And I know im not the only one to think this

Aamy

Star
Or maybe, this thread is like a big surveillance thing to them. They know what people think about all this stuff. I hope it isn't the case.

Vision

Veteran
I think those threads do bring this site traffic, their fanbase in general is young - some people eventually learn about the darker side of the industry and elite, google about it and one of the VC K-Pop threads is a result, young fans/ex-fans/closet-fans arrive to learn and understand the darker side of K-Pop. Every other week someone is like oh i'm new and starting to understand this side of the industry, thanks for the analysis.

Some people have admitted they're still fans or still like them but want to move away or just prefer to discuss anything and everything (signs, connections, relationships, imagery and their cultural/social impact) here without the delusion of stans. Also yes any big thread is prone to be derailed or trolled. I don't recall bots though..

Luisy

Established
Thanks for your feedback! Your opinions surely help to think further.
I'm curious to know who is chassidy? Many say she has sheer amount of sock accounts and kpop threads are her easy playground....what's her deal?

loginine

Veteran
I’ve posted on that thread and I’m not a bot. The only reason why i posted was because you can’t discuss this information about them with people on other platforms. The fans would send me threats if I posted information about their idols that wasn’t positive. So that thread is a place to share information and theories with people who are awake to it.
It also doesn’t mean there aren’t any trolls because I’m sure there are since it’s such a huge thread. Also, many on that thread have speculated that it’s been infiltrated by big/hit staff. Some of those types of people could be working for them and are told to troll the thread to dissemble any negative talk about BTS. That definitely wouldn’t surprise me.
But on that thread, they have a lot of good information from members who are real and see the satanic symbolism. You have to ignore the troll postings and look at the information that was really insightful.

Aamy

Star
I dont know if you were on bts thread recently, but there is a big problem with hypocrisy. Its a tea and shipping thread now. And if you are not agree with the persons who posts a lot, they will call you troll. They do projections of what they are on the others who would like to share something. But anyway. Like you said you should just ignore trolls and take what is interesting

loginine

Veteran
I dont know if you were on bts thread recently, but there is a big problem with hypocrisy. Its a tea and shipping thread now. And if you are not agree with the persons who posts a lot, they will call you troll. They do projections of what they are on the others who would like to share something. But anyway. Like you said you should just ignore trolls and take what is interesting
yeah. The last time I really was on that thread, it was mostly some good discussion on there. If all they are discussing is tea and shipping, then it’s been infiltrated by trolls and staff. Because in the old thread, it was some good information being shared and I use to keep track. Now, I go on every once and a while but I wonder if it’s gonna get shut down. I also think there was a lot of truth in that thread. Especially, the posts from the past. A lot of that stuff was true. Now, it seems to have changed a lot since the group is more popular. I’m sure you can just Google that thread too.

before there were questions like "how to help our relatives/friends etc". Without being rude, it looks like they must start with themselves. (We must always do an introspection btw)

Aamy

Star
before there were questions like "how to help our relatives/friends etc". Without being rude, it looks like they must start with themselves. (We must always do an introspection btw)
They are old fans for the most of them. So its pretty normal, but still, they abused a lot sometimes i dont think they are aware about this because of their stubborness

They are old fans for the most of them. So its pretty normal, but still, they abused a lot sometimes i dont think they are aware about this because of their stubborness
Sadly, being aware of the deep stuff (that is being discussed in this forum) doesn't equal the end of the obsession. It can even reinforce it in some cases.

swayy000

Star
i definitely think that hyb3 staff are on there, but i think its more than derailing the conversation. a while back members there including me were talking about how hybe makes these anti-fan accounts on twitter for each of the members to spread hate, which i think its true. I've realized after that the more they focus and constantly talk about these people, the more these people steal their energy, and make you more obsessed about them. It doesnt matter if you like them or hate/criticize them, and i warned about this a while back on that thread. I've also noticed a surge of new members. Im not sure if some are old members making new sock accounts, new members in general, company or occult shills, or even hybe and other company staffs themselves. But no doubt there are some great conversations there, especially from the beginning. Its good to talk, about these things, but not constantly, its important to take a break sometimes. but anyways I dont know, it all seems a bit fishy in my opinion:confused:

~i do wish boti came back though :( i really liked her thread alot

Last edited:

Aamy

Star
I think most of them suffer from cognitive dissonance. It can explain these things too