What if 9/23 was not referring to a day and a month…. but a month and a year??

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I read this comment on Generation 2334’s Telegram reflecting on the upcoming events of September 2023….

“Just a thought….

You guys know how the “9/23” thing has been in TONS of subliminal messaging in movies and stuff like that? A lot of us were looking at it back in September 2017 (some of you might remember). It clearly seems to be occult messaging.

What if they were referring to September of 2023? That’s 9/23. That happens to be when the UN is confirming a covenant with many for 7 years.

IF it’s the Daniel 9:27 covenant… we would expect the antichrist to be there… Seems like that would be a big day for the satanic crowd.

Thoughts? I’m just thinking out loud.”

clambot

Veteran
You guys know how the “9/23” thing has been in TONS of subliminal messaging in movies and stuff like that? A lot of us were looking at it back in September 2017 (some of you might remember). It clearly seems to be occult messaging.
I must be immune to subliminal and/or occult messaging. No idea what you're talking about.

clambot

Veteran
Well no wonder I'm immune. I don't watch videos like that for information. I don't watch those type of "documentaries" or whatever you call those youtube things. Anyone can make a picture of a "smart" phone with all sorts of numbers. That means nothing to me. I guess I'm not "awake" enough.

Oh well. From the looks of things I'm not missing anything of importance.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Well no wonder I'm immune. I don't watch videos like that for information. I don't watch those type of "documentaries" or whatever you call those youtube things. Anyone can make a picture of a "smart" phone with all sorts of numbers. That means nothing to me. I guess I'm not "awake" enough.

Oh well. From the looks of things I'm not missing anything of importance.
I never used to till I realised the degree to which such content is choreographed and the “spiritual commitments” (speaking euphemistically of its producers. On this piece of speculation, I guess time will tell!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
IMG_4164.jpeg

Quote from the above UN article...

"2023 marks the mid-point in implementing the Sustainable Development Goals. The 2023 observance of the International Day of Peace coincides with the SDG summit (18 – 19 September) to mark the mid-point milestone."

#peaceandsafety

#suddendestruction?

Last edited: