What are you listening to?

Happy Birthday, Bryan. It's great to know you're still making fantastic music:

Bryan Ferry - Star feat. Amelia Barratt (Official Video)

Lalas

Star
Thank you, Lalas ♡

I heard something similar to the first one a few years ago... it's a very distinct sound.

Here
Beloe Zlato-- but the video is about Siberia / Tartary.
Yes. For now, I am actively researching how things are with Tartary/Tartaria; so far I have only heard of Taratory/Taratoria . But I will unravel this work and spread the truth about antiquity around the forum in order to save the souls of everyone (although they don't deserve it, but I'm a good guy)

In my opinion, this :rolleyes: may be tartarian. Recently, the remains of the world most ancient "Denisov" man were discovered in Altai, at least that's what the Russians said.. :)

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established
Beloe Zlato=White Gold (I know you've been wondering about this super important info that will change your life, so)
Белос Злато ?
Thanks Lalas ☆
Interesting you mentioned-- Cyrillic is a struggle.
I thought it was similar to Greek, which is phonetic; fairly simple. I think I misjudged.
>.<

Lalas

Star
Белос Злато ?
Thanks Lalas ☆
Interesting you mentioned-- Cyrillic is a struggle.
I thought it was similar to Greek, which is phonetic; fairly simple. I think I misjudged.
>.<
It's possible. Probably because of the all-consuming propaganda and restriction of information about the st. slavic countries (which are fighting against sataNato). For example, they even censored the birthday greeting of st. Vlad.
Only here I found the video (ironically: the proptin youtuber had to use a clip from anti-putin X-er (he indicated this address when someone asked him "where is the clip" in the comments) - so powerful is censorship :confused:)

Clout

Veteran
A Brit newspaper recently listed the top ten favourite pop groups of all time, the Beatles topped the list but amazingly the Hollies weren't even on it !!!
I was a teenager in the 60's and believe me, the Hollies were massive, their string of hits just kept coming and coming..:)
Check 'em-

Last edited: