What are you listening to?

Awoken2

Superstar
Bit of trivia, I have actually held the lead singer by the bottom.....(this was whilst she crowd surfed over me)

Aero

Superstar
One of my dreams is to have this song play every time I walk into a room.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
London Styles......
This one really calls out the music industry and what they do to the artists.... a bit surprised that the label let this video be released actually.....

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Listen and learn, you might be surprised where truth comes from.......
"600 million on a football team and her baby died just like a dope fiend......."
"Used to be sad when I heard sumn happened, nowadays Im cool if I find out I didnt know em....."
Respect to the Bay Area........

Thunderian

Superstar
Ever since I read that @mecca is learning how to play the drums, I keep thinking about a time when bands dressed like Lestat Meets Zorro, and they all moved in unison as they played.

Anyway, here's the best female drummer since Karen Carpenter (and Nicole Richie's aunt), Sheila E.

polymoog

Superstar
Ever since I read that @mecca is learning how to play the drums, I keep thinking about a time when bands dressed like Lestat Meets Zorro, and they all moved in unison as they played.

Anyway, here's the best female drummer since Karen Carpenter (and Nicole Richie's aunt), Sheila E.
live show, but it appears to be lip synced. her drumming continues after she throws the sticks to the audience. lots of the bands playing on totp or on the old gray whistetest or solid gold are all lip syncing. just saying. nothing wrong with that.

this girl is good....

i received this email recently for my popular advice column here on the VC forum, "ask moog".

Dear Moog,
can you tell me what makes a good drummer?
sincerely,
Drummed Out

well, Drummed Out, lots of people can play the drums well. some play ultra fast and some people think that makes a great drummer.
too many drummers overplay and actually take away from the song-- a good drummer knows when not to play at all. the few that do NOT overplay are among the best drummers. anyone can bang on the drums; a good drummer complements the other music and singing.

Last edited: