What are you listening to?

Bacsi

Star

It's a kooi (instrumental composition on a certain theme) played on a dombyra (two-string instrument) called "Adai". Adai is a legendary Kazakh warrior.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
would be a better idea to have some white noise with some solfeggio frequencies to boot.
I don't understand white noise. It just sounds like static to me, and how are you supposed to hear the serial killers as they sneak up on you?

Simka

Established
There are many great songs here! Thanks, guys! Personally I like different kinds of music. The last song I really love is Something Human by Muse

Hearing the Air Show overhead and it being the first day of September, I can remember being a kid and walking through the CNE midway, smelling cotton candy, waffles sandwiches and cigarette smoke. My siblings and I did what we could to desperately hang on to summer, but had no choice to face the inevitable that school was just around the corner. At least I can remember some neat tracks that were being played when we went on the rides. Man, was that Tuesday morning rough! :D