What are you listening to?

Vytas

Star
Vrei să-ți redau scrisoarea a treia în formă scurtă?
-Tu ești Mircea?
-Nu

Google that
I googled Romanian sentence, which yielded zero accurate or even similar results. Which means that sentence isn't used in language/doesn't make sense..You wrote sentence without sense in english and translated it to Romanian...any more tricks?

Vytas

Star
Yet it was never written on internet? My country is ten times smaller with insane amount of words compared to most languages, yet i can't think of sentence which would get me zero search results... I find it very hard to believe...Not impossible though...Anyways i leave you be maybe im wrong :) I often am :)

"those"? I thought there was only one person I could be. Can't you make up your mind?

I see this will never end so I'm going to be taking my leave from this site.
If I can't let myself be a pushover like a lot of westerners then I'm emotional and dramatic. Again, I'm Romanian, the last person who thought could dictate who we are, what we could say, when and how, we've shot him & his psychopathic wife on Christmas day on prime-time television. Let that sink in for a bit and then think twice before you project you lib expectations on me.
And if I don't defend myself from your jabs, then I'm automatically guilty of your delusions.
So I'll leave you be, but if VigilantCitizen is reading this then YOU should let newcomers know that they are not welcomed here from the start.

Enjoy your insanity! Pa și pusi!
Dacă vede vreun român asta, mai bine freci menta sau ce vrei tu să freci decât să-ți irosești vreo clipă din viață pe aici! Să nu zici că nu ai fost avertizat!

And a final song
'Those' refers to your posting style and responses. It's just you Stina the Romanian - not any of the other new members. Your insults, threats and attacks against me are totally unwarranted and against the forum rules. If you weren't "taking your leave from this site", I'd report them to the site owner. We'll see you around again soon I'm sure. ;) Cale bătută! până nu te mai vedem

This man’s voice is phenomenal. He wrote this song while mourning, when after his ex aborted their baby behind his back. He left her afterwards. Good riddance.

Thunderian

Superstar
I believe that Prince was very militant about his work being reproduced without express consent, which is why you don't find much of his stuff online.

Just curious, what does Obama have to do with it?
By the way, now that Trump's in office, Prince has his own Youtube channel, and all his videos are on it. MAGA!