What are you listening to?

I wouldn't if you would stop already with your paranoia. What would you understand if someone posted just BS Chassidy in a language not your own? I needed to be sure what BS stood for, to get a clue on what Chassidy was, an idiom, a place or just a name. It's not a name I've ever encountered so pardon me for not reading your mind.
Find me a Romanian that I could converse with so that you can rest easy at night, mkay?
o_O:eek:;)

Vytas

Star
Just out of curiosity, is there any newcomer that you haven't accused of being Chassidy yet?
These days most newcomers are met with suspicion. And not by GS exclusively, but by most members. Being played is rather unpleasant, while you being genuine with someone just to find out later that was another of those never ending reincarnations of some asshole...Again and again and again. At some point those unbelievably colorful "personalities" starts to really piss of people...So newcomers are met with some suspicion and wait and see approach...Shouldn't be that big of a problem....

These days most newcomers are met with suspicion. And not by GS exclusively, but by most members. Being played is rather unpleasant, while you being genuine with someone just to find out later that was another of those never ending reincarnations of some asshole...Again and again and again. At some point those unbelievably colorful "personalities" starts to really piss of people...So newcomers are met with some suspicion and wait and see approach...Shouldn't be that big of a problem....

Vytas

Star
Okay. But I still can't wrap my mind around how someone can affect someone else on a forum so deeply to warrant this hate people have. They're just typed words, 1s and 0s. Maybe I'm misssing something, did she stalk someone? Anyway, everyone feel free to whatever
So why you are getting worked up if it's just words :p
I don't know :) Nice guess though :)

Lurker

Star
^She actually stalked someone in real life?

If you actually read my posts I understood when Lonk said bs that she meant bullshit when we were discussing FFXV symbology before grateful servants alluding post. I never knew what a Chasidy was. Would you understand BS Noesis?
I'm fluent in Latin too, am I roman too?
I'd understand the BS part and google the rest.

Vytas

Star
I'm Romanian
No you are not, i use google translate daily and it never translates flawlessly like it translated your "Romanian" sentences, which means google translate was used to write it originally and then translate it to Romanian, really how dumb you think we are here?