What are you listening to?

Zakat

Star
I said maybe (I said maybe)
You're gonna be the one that saves me (saves me)

I remember when these songs came out. It's when talent was mainstream, entertaining and was able to have a social conscience. It also explains why South Africa is taking Israel to the IJC this Thursday. My friends and I would dance up a storm with this:

This is for every single solitary Palestinian who's enduring things most of us can't even fathom. You're all in my prayers, and I truly hope all of you have this in the end. If not here, then in heaven:

L3M4

Star
I remember when these songs came out. It's when talent was mainstream, entertaining and was able to have a social conscience. It also explains why South Africa is taking Israel to the IJC this Thursday.

This is for every single solitary Palestinian who's enduring things most of us can't even fathom. You're all in my prayers, and I truly hope all of you have this in the end. If not here, then in heaven:

I never heard of Fordham until I saw this post u shared
& now I'm listening to her entire album Wow Where have this gem been hiding all this time!!!

Zakat

Star

I thought of @Awoken2 as at 2 minutes 15 seconds.

The word in question here is reads "tastanhidhwu" which means "awaken" in Arabic.