Wearing a Mask

From the article:

"Face masks make you suggestible; they make you more likely to follow someone else’s direction and do things you wouldn’t otherwise do"

shankara

Star
They don't. In fact AZT eventually killed everyone who was duped into taking it. But that too is covered in the information that was already shared.

There is no way to target "viruses" that no one has ever proven actually exist. There are consequently no such drugs -- all of which are toxic to the human body,, nor has anyone ever been inoculated against any infection. There are plenty of "in-house" studies on drug efficacy, with heavily doctored statistics on such things to build on the myth that vaccines are effective SO THEY CAN BE MARKETED AND SOLD TO THE GULLIBLE PUBLIC WHO ARE TOO LAZY TO RESEARCH SUCH THINGS. The only thing a vaccine has ever been effective in doing is make someone sick or murder them.

That was the reason the information was shared with you about tuberculosis, to help you, despite you allowing your "self"to go on the attack yet again about something it knows nothing about, because its paradigm and false gods were threatened.

If that were true, then you would have been more receptive to what was shared with you, for your benefit.

Every single sickness people suffer from today is the direct result of us poisoning our environment, including the soil, crops, livestock, produce, meat, water, and air, with chemicals and radiation, and/or unsanitary conditions, which includes the consumption of animals which are unclean.

People need to learn to differentiate between the clean and unclean, and between the the truth and the lies, and the only way to do that is to apply the ONLY criteria on this planet that can be trusted: The Law given to us by our Creator.
I didn't see the thing about Tuberculosis to be honest, just had a look now. Luckily I don't have it anyway.

I agree with you that we are doing horrific and terrible damage to the planet, and yes we are ingesting a lot of poisons just in our everyday diet. But at the same time, human life expectancy is vastly longer than at previous times in history. The Greeks and Romans might have been "mighty warriors" on occasion, but their life expectancy was about 25 years. Allopathic medicine is imperfect, it fails to grasp the subtler causes (astral etc) of sickness, but in it's own somewhat brutal way it does actually work. I mean, please, if you have some other theory about why people now are living vastly longer than in the past...?

shankara

Star
@A Freeman... so if he was serious he would have had a transfusion, like I suggested...
ActivityRisk-per-exposure
Vaginal sex, female-to-male, no condom0.04% (1 in 2380)
Vaginal sex, female-to-male, no condom, undetectable viral load0%
Vaginal sex, male-to-female, no condom0.08% (1 in 1234)
Vaginal sex, male-to-female, no condom, undetectable viral load0%
Receptive anal sex, no condom1.38% (1 in 72)
Receptive anal sex, no condom, undetectable viral load0%
Insertive anal sex, no condom0.11% (1 in 909)
Insertive anal sex, no condom, undetectable viral load0%
Receptive fellatio, no condom, viral load not knownEstimates range from 0.00% to 0.04% (1 in 2500)
Pregnancy and childbirth, no preventative measures22.6% (1 in 4)
Pregnancy and childbirth, undetectable viral load0.14% (1 in 715)
Injecting drug use0.63% (1 in 158)
Needlestick injury with contaminated blood0.23% (1 in 435)
Blood transfusion with contaminated blood92.5% (9 in 10)

A Freeman

Superstar
@A Freeman... so if he was serious he would have had a transfusion, like I suggested...
So it would take a blood transfusion to contract HIV? That should come as a big relief to those who have been duped into believing they can contract it through the advertised means you've listed below.

ActivityRisk-per-exposure
Vaginal sex, female-to-male, no condom0.04% (1 in 2380)
Vaginal sex, female-to-male, no condom, undetectable viral load0%
Vaginal sex, male-to-female, no condom0.08% (1 in 1234)
Vaginal sex, male-to-female, no condom, undetectable viral load0%
Receptive anal sex, no condom1.38% (1 in 72)
Receptive anal sex, no condom, undetectable viral load0%
Insertive anal sex, no condom0.11% (1 in 909)
Insertive anal sex, no condom, undetectable viral load0%
Receptive fellatio, no condom, viral load not knownEstimates range from 0.00% to 0.04% (1 in 2500)
Pregnancy and childbirth, no preventative measures22.6% (1 in 4)
Pregnancy and childbirth, undetectable viral load0.14% (1 in 715)
Injecting drug use0.63% (1 in 158)
Needlestick injury with contaminated blood0.23% (1 in 435)
Blood transfusion with contaminated blood92.5% (9 in 10)
Fabricated statistics brought to us by the same corporations that need to promote these LIES to sell their poisonous drugs and vaccines. And all based upon the ASSUMPTION that HIV is real, and that it causes "AIDS", neither of which have ever been proven to be true (hence there is no way to test for or determine one has a "viral load").

You can save yourself and everyone else a lot of time by just admitting you have made the doctors and pharmaceutical companies your gods, and believe them despite the complete lack of scientific evidence proving any of their assumptions about viruses are true.

http://maronewellness.com/pasteur-vs-bechamp-an-alternative-view-of-infectious-disease/

http://www.laleva.org/eng/2004/05/louis_pasteur_vs_antoine_bchamp_and_the_germ_theory_of_disease_causation_1.html

From: https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/fcjwrg
The Deception of Virology & Vaccines — Why Coronavirus Is Not Contagious

This post intends to go to the heart of virology and vaccination itself, and what vaccination is propped up by—the entirety of virology and vaccine science is predicated on one thing—that viruses are infectious agents that cause disease. Without this theory, vaccines would not be 'effective' or 'work' in the minds of the people. Without the virus theory, vaccines would crumble like a house of cards. I will show the pseudoscience behind the theories that prop up virology, and the vast problems with it.

FIrstly, viruses are not living organisms or living microbes. They do not have a respiratory system, nor do they have a nucleus or digestive system. Viruses are not alive and viruses are not contagious. The fear behind Coronavirus, for instance, is wholly unwarranted. Forget everything you think you know about viruses and bacteria. You have been lied to.

The science of virology is based upon the study of viruses, however, no real footage of viral activity exists (except for a recently released (2018) short footage of an HIV virus which shows merely 20% of the virus theory process). Such footage is merely 3D animation and models. Scientific Encyclopedia states viruses have been obtained for experimentation by means of extremely powerful centrifuges which must be specially built. Viruses are so small that they average around 0.1 microns in size for a typical virus.

shankara

Star
So it would take a blood transfusion to contract HIV? That should come as a big relief to those who have been duped into believing they can contract it through the advertised means you've listed below.

Fabricated statistics brought to us by the same corporations that need to promote these LIES to sell their poisonous drugs and vaccines. And all based upon the ASSUMPTION that HIV is real, and that it causes "AIDS", neither of which have ever been proven to be true (hence there is no way to test for or determine one has a "viral load").

You can save yourself and everyone else a lot of time by just admitting you have made the doctors and pharmaceutical companies your gods, and believe them despite the complete lack of scientific evidence proving any of their assumptions about viruses are true.

http://maronewellness.com/pasteur-vs-bechamp-an-alternative-view-of-infectious-disease/

http://www.laleva.org/eng/2004/05/louis_pasteur_vs_antoine_bchamp_and_the_germ_theory_of_disease_causation_1.html

From: https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/fcjwrg
The Deception of Virology & Vaccines — Why Coronavirus Is Not Contagious

This post intends to go to the heart of virology and vaccination itself, and what vaccination is propped up by—the entirety of virology and vaccine science is predicated on one thing—that viruses are infectious agents that cause disease. Without this theory, vaccines would not be 'effective' or 'work' in the minds of the people. Without the virus theory, vaccines would crumble like a house of cards. I will show the pseudoscience behind the theories that prop up virology, and the vast problems with it.

FIrstly, viruses are not living organisms or living microbes. They do not have a respiratory system, nor do they have a nucleus or digestive system. Viruses are not alive and viruses are not contagious. The fear behind Coronavirus, for instance, is wholly unwarranted. Forget everything you think you know about viruses and bacteria. You have been lied to.

The science of virology is based upon the study of viruses, however, no real footage of viral activity exists (except for a recently released (2018) short footage of an HIV virus which shows merely 20% of the virus theory process). Such footage is merely 3D animation and models. Scientific Encyclopedia states viruses have been obtained for experimentation by means of extremely powerful centrifuges which must be specially built. Viruses are so small that they average around 0.1 microns in size for a typical virus.
No, I certainly don't think allopathic medecine is the best way, however it does seem to work despite the problems it has. I don't think that a "materialist" approach is ever going to cure all diseases, and certainly isn't going to do so in a holistic way, body, mind and soul. At the same time, how do you explain human life expectancy at present being much higher than in the past?

As for viruses, they can be seen under electron microscopes. Though scientists are ultimately just technicians and have no claim to any knowledge beyond technical knowledge (for example of metaphysics), they are able to observe things and draw conclusions based on their observations. While they may be "stupid" when it comes to understanding spiritual matters, I don't think they are quite so dumb as to completely fail to understand the things they are studying. Furthermore, they don't all work for pharmaceutical companies, and so don't have an interest in simply inventing things. Even if they did, it would be extremely difficult to engage in a cover up on such a scale.

Obviously it is possible to transmit HIV through sexual contact or whatever. Perhaps the reason it was primarily the gay community that began contracting is that there is some culture there which is very sexually active and promiscuous. Nonetheless I don't think those statistics are fabricated, they are obviously based on observation and used valid scientific methods of survey.

You are so completely caught up in your cosmic paranoia trip that you are projecting bad intentions and evil motives onto everyone, and you think that you are so wise due to having met "Jesus" that you now know everything about everything and can't be possibly be wrong. Try "plucking the log out of your own eye" before trying to "help" the others to see your "wisdom".

surgeons wear masks to prevent hair and skin particles from the doctors body from entering the patient (their open body cavity during surgery) and fluid splatters from the patient contacting the surgeon. the mask does prevent macroscopic saliva droplets from entering the patient as well, but when it comes to virus particles? forget about it. useless placebo.
Ah.. you’re in on the red herring micron debate. No thanks.

Aero

Superstar
"The aim of science is always to reduce complexity to simplicity." -William James

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
PETITION: No to Mandatory Mask Mandates

One-size-fits-all oppressive government mask mandates must stop!

Healthy adults and children should not be forced - by the state - to wear masks when the risk of infection is low and the benefit of wearing a mask is highly questionable.

Please SIGN this petition which asks policymakers at all levels of government to reverse mandatory mask mandates within their borders.

Public health policies should be based on science and logic, not on the type of political posturing and virtue-signaling which led Joe Biden to recently call for a national mask mandate.

And, public health policies certainly shouldn't lead to a situation where more people could become sick.

But, that is exactly what these mandatory mask mandates are doing.

Stephania

Star
I do a lot of things “just in case” - you should know that. I’m a prepper for chrissakes. I’m sure if your being honest you do as well.

I avoid eating meat sometimes because it aggravates my MS. I don’t care about my carbon footprint. If climate change is real there is nada the average joe is going to be able to do about it on an individual basis.

I don’t care how many people have died either. Half my family got it and survived but it wasn’t fun and I don’t enjoy being sick plus it’s really dangerous for me to get sick to begin with because anything that activates my immune system can lead to an MS relapse. I’d rather not be disabled right now if I can possibly prevent it. I’m too busy for that.

I said it earlier and I’ll say it again.. everyone has their own personal circumstances and experiences that are going to influence their take on this situation. It would benefit everyone to stop being such judge mental asshats and assuming others intentions when they Don’t agree.
Hi Jess,
I read your comments on the breathing thing. I know what you mean. Especially when it's friggen hot as hell. But even when it's not.. when this started.
Not to sound all salesy with you.. but I work for a PPE company that has a super comfortable breathable cotton washable 4 ply copper infused mask. It's awesome- i love mine. I hate wearing those other disposables and N95's out- couldn't breathe right either and very hot. Not with these-- and they block 99.9% pathogens- just in case. If you want one- PM me :)