Wearing a Mask

justjess

Superstar
I’m sensing a selfish, misery loves company (that is so prevalent in today’s liberal) mindset. No matter if we agree about the corrupt uniparty elite, I won’t control you but don’t try and control me. YOU take care of your family cause the government wants them dead, don’t worry what I do. If you think the CDC cares about any of us you’re not paying attention. You think it’s an accident they want every case flashed across the screen and Hollywood is all on board.
Look up manufactured consent. This is what this is, don’t doubt it.
Your right, this is what this is. But you are manufacturing your own consent for martial law and forced vaccination without even realizing it.. and I think it’s sad. Besides thinking it’s sad, ensuring my own families safety necessitates that I try to prevent that from happening. The only tool I have is vocalizing what I see coming and how I see we may be able to prevent it - if at all (which is highly doubtful)

this is both selfish, and selfless. Not mutually exclusive and quite frankly it rarely ever is.

justjess

Superstar
If healthcare practitioners think vaccines are harmful why are newborn babies given 70 of them? Why did npr run a two month campaign 2 summers ago shaming parents who chose not to vaccinate every day? there Is a label with loaded social stigma if you think otherwise - “antivaxxer”. So theres no difference between wearing a harmless mask and getting a harmless vaccine, they are completely equivalent.
Yes they say anti vax in a bad way. They also admit that there are side effects and vaccine harms. They justify this by saying the risk/reward is great enough that the small percentage that will be harmed are worth it for the general good. But the fact that there are side effects and risk of harm isn’t hidden... that’s why you have to sign all those papers whenever your kid gets a vaccine - it’s literally right in the papers.

justjess

Superstar
I’m off this thread. Bunch of virtual signaling losers. Have fun with your manufactured consent. You deserve the fascist commie world your gonna get.
Ok bye then. Lol... echo chambers exist nowhere and do no one any good. Good luck finding one though.

rainerann

Star
I think we should leave everything on the table. But I think masks should be optional (not mandatory) in public settings. I think we should consider who is most vulnerable. Whether we can build immunity. And question why the response to swine flu where majority of deaths were healthy and young were not met with similar precautions in 09 despite the fact that there was not a vaccine nor any effective treatments.
well if you think that, why aren’t you mentioning that masks are something that is being put on the table in most cases. Only a few places are mentioning fines. The majority are saying masks should be used when social distancing is not possible. I’m in the us and there has been no talk of fines so representing this as though it were a global mandate punishable by law is false as well.

the mask is not a demonstration of global control because every location is unique in how this is applied. Your argument about how this should not be enforced is specific to your local government. I am not having the same problem where I am. So I struggle to see how this represents elite control because of this too.

technically, if you want to find a way to integrate the fact that h1n1 is why the flu shots are advertised the way they are every year, I would be interested in hearing what you have to say. Flu shots were a response to h1n1 flu. That is the reason they can promote them the way they do. However, the death rate for covid is a lot higher without the symptomatic cases too making it more likely to be traced if you are saying there is a reason to believe people arent asymptomatic.

technically, most of the people I have seen are in their 60’s or younger, but the more concerning part of how this is affecting younger people is how long it lasts. There is a reddit board for covid positive people and some of them are saying that they have been sick with symptoms and in quarantine for over 60 days. So younger people may not be dying, but they are going to lose a lot of time.

We actually quarantine people with tuberculosis for around 6 months, so it isn’t like no one has ever had this experience, but most people under 50 don’t want to sit around like this for months especially when there is no treatment for this.

there are a lot of factors that improve conditions for younger people that make it possible to survive something that doesn’t have a treatment or a real understanding of the disease process today too. in many places, we are healthier and cleaner than we have ever been throughout history, and testing how these conditions change the course of a pandemic has never been done. So not knowing what to expect because of this is also not something to blame on an elite plot when you have hundreds of thousands of honest people working in sciences observing this with the intention of trying to find something that will be beneficial to go forward with.

understanding covid is still part of a scientific process even in a world with cnn and fox reporting on this.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
Those are great arguments for people to wear masks. Now with that information it should be left up to individual discretion and not mandated. A technocratic and scientistic ruling elite mandating the same remedy for all people and all situations is a sign of the future. That is the only principle I’m debating not the efficacy of masks.

Have you read Jonas Salk "the Survival of the Wisest"? Its the machinations of a psychopathic maniac, talking about using rna viruses to mutate man through injections (someone call sherlock holmes and ask what he thinks) and about how the scientific class needs to rule humanity and take charge of depopulation and eugenics. This is the words of the so called father of innoculations, and theres a lot more craziness there, that's just to put it in two sentences.

people literally dying of natural causes is not worth sacrificing the rights and freedoms of the entire world. If you accept that it is, there will be no end to how far that is pushed. I don't believe anyone that says these two things are related or correspondent. Same with the airports before, you can search my bag and scan my body 1 million times, it wont stop terrorism. You giving up your rights does not correspond to keeping people safe or alive, and we shouldnt try to mix these two concepts.
so basically I would say the same thing. I don’t live in an area that is fining people for not wearing masks. I think it was Spain that I read this morning was suggesting masks when social distancing can’t be achieved. A lot of places are saying something similar. So it doesn’t seem like there is a lot of evidence of a global mandate.

however, the book about rna and genetic modification is interesting. that is just another reason to not want to get the virus and I have posted about the virus being lab created several times. At the moment, I’m still thinking sars was also genetically modified from a coronavirus, but I’m not going to make this long and repeat some of the reasons for this right now because the point is that I’m open to discussion on something like bioterrorism, but a lot of the time, I see people mentioning this and also mentioning that this is something along the lines of a hoax that doesn’t require the suggestion of wearing a mask at all.

to me, the lab created aspect is the important part that won’t be covered in media. Masks are trivial and the subject of masks is clearly serving as a distraction to researching the origin of the virus.

Tidal

Star
Anybody got any ideas yet how the virus spread all over the world from Wuhan city?
For example by infected passengers on airliners, or on things imported from China, or did the virus drift on the wind or what?

rainerann

Star
I’m sensing a selfish, misery loves company (that is so prevalent in today’s liberal) mindset. No matter if we agree about the corrupt uniparty elite, I won’t control you but don’t try and control me. YOU take care of your family cause the government wants them dead, don’t worry what I do. If you think the CDC cares about any of us you’re not paying attention. You think it’s an accident they want every case flashed across the screen and Hollywood is all on board.
Look up manufactured consent. This is what this is, don’t doubt it.
I think the problem is that we are not giving this its proper history. Like with the h1n1 thing leading to greater promotion of flu vaccines. Instead of trying to find points where there may be a connection between this situation and that so that we are able to see what is potentially being built in front of us.

the side of the argument suggesting this is all a hoax essentially, is campaigning that covid is no different than the flu without seeming to realize what this even means because they are only interested in tunneling the death rate from this as a way of supporting that this is all a hoax.

the death rate may be low for flu, but h1n1 still left a stamp to build upon that has nothing to do with the death rate. This seems to go over a lot of people’s heads though.

for me, one is building upon the other meaning that I will use whatever method is available to me to make sure I don’t get this. I don’t need anyone to require me to wear a mask at this point. In general, I haven’t even been to a doctor for any cold, cough, stomach flu, etc in years and have been using simple remedies with positive results instead. For me, a mask is really no different than doing this.

I think the problem is that we are not giving this its proper history. Like with the h1n1 thing leading to greater promotion of flu vaccines. Instead of trying to find points where there may be a connection between this situation and that so that we are able to see what is potentially being built in front of us.

the side of the argument suggesting this is all a hoax essentially, is campaigning that covid is no different than the flu without seeming to realize what this even means because they are only interested in tunneling the death rate from this as a way of supporting that this is all a hoax.

the death rate may be low for flu, but h1n1 still left a stamp to build upon that has nothing to do with the death rate. This seems to go over a lot of people’s heads though.

for me, one is building upon the other meaning that I will use whatever method is available to me to make sure I don’t get this. I don’t need anyone to require me to wear a mask at this point. In general, I haven’t even been to a doctor for any cold, cough, stomach flu, etc in years and have been using simple remedies with positive results instead. For me, a mask is really no different than doing this.
I don't believe "this is a hoax", only that the social consequences, the changes in social structure, laws, the psychological effects, and the outcome are more important than the disease. To me the "this is a hoax" crowd serves a similar purpose as the "the planes were holograms on 9/11" crowd. It gives a useful strawman in the dialectic that makes the "official paradigm" seem unchallengeable. That's why the news media is happy to give airtime to people saying "this whole thing was invented by the democrats to stop trump!". They won't let anyone tell you about David Rockefellers memoir where he explains how he's going to/did set up a world government, and how the medical establishment will play a key role in that, or Brezinskys books where he says we are transferring into a technocracy. or Jacque Attali's book from 2006 which predicted where we are now. This whole thing meant more centralized power, people willing to sacrifice freedoms, people listening to the scienfic elite as neil degrasse mctyson said, and no that doesnt mean engineers or nurses are bad for utilizing science, it means that the vision that certain elites have for the incoming world will be dogmatically scientistic, darwinian, materialistic, anti-inherency and anti-metaphysical value

Edit: A good example of this is that hundreds (thousands?) of doctors medical opinions have been censored off youtube, facebook etc, because they clash with what the ruling elite call "the official science", the state sponsored, agenda approved, science

Last edited:
their vision for the future might suck but so does yours. I’d rather be in in a brave new world than the fourth reich if I can be honest with you.
I haven't offered a vision of the future, and I've never described here what my ideal vision would be. Nor do I consider that it would be the best possible and need to be forced on the entire world.

Maes17

Superstar
Anybody got any ideas yet how the virus spread all over the world from Wuhan city?
For example by infected passengers on airliners, or on things imported from China, or did the virus drift on the wind or what?
Wuhan is an international hub. Travel.
Put simply. Msm could’ve been right by it was started in the wet market. And when I say started I mean the strain evolved.

Wuhan/china also had a lot of trade(silk road) with italy. So it’s contagious. Deadly to some, and to others not so. The over sensationalism while under quarantine gave the media and government control

nazi sympathizer says what?
I am aware you are schizophrenically paranoid about characters you call nazis. I’m not interested in changing your mind because frankly I don’t care what mental representation you have in your mind for me. If you can’t tell that that mental representation is not me it’s not my problem to deal with

When you sympathize for Hitler and the third reich which you have constantly done here you will be labeled as such. You can deny all you want but I know what you are light seeker, and you do not belong to the world. Whatever it takes to oppose your kind is justified there is nothing to you but evil. You are and always have been one of the most evil people here. Your soul is black and you have zero redeeming qualities. You are the enemy.
Refer to above post. Not replying to you again

Run away you coward. You can’t debate when you are always wrong, and I have the moral high ground. You are with out a doubt fascist scum no matter how hard you try and conceal it. You are a liar and a fraud and your whole world view is based on religious delusion and far right politics. Every thing you post and believe in is a lie.
Jesus Christ dude, this was hella random. Did you take your meds today or have you been drinking? You give yourself the moral high ground applying random labels to people you don’t know. You are clearly mentally ill and should seek help, no offence.

Hon33

Veteran
Yes they say anti vax in a bad way. They also admit that there are side effects and vaccine harms. They justify this by saying the risk/reward is great enough that the small percentage that will be harmed are worth it for the general good. But the fact that there are side effects and risk of harm isn’t hidden... that’s why you have to sign all those papers whenever your kid gets a vaccine - it’s literally right in the papers.
I don’t want to argue with you about vaccines. I do not wish to change your mind. I’m sensing that I’m not going to be do that and I’m quite certain, I’m not going to change mine.
Few things in life are risk free. Vaccinations carry a certain degree of risk, just in the same way that not vaccinating does.
Individuals have to reach decisions on the information they have available to them. It’s important that in doing so, you seek out the most accurate and balanced information you can. It’s important that you read information that relates to both sides of the argument and you then make an informed and reasoned choice.
For me, the risks of not vaccinating, outweigh the risks of vaccinating. I have to be accountable for that decision and I have to live with the ramifications of it.
There are few absolutes in life - apart from the certainty that it is impossible to completely eliminate risk. Minimising it, is probably the best any of us can ever hope for.

You are the one who needs help man. It isn’t a random label. Your opinions and views mark you as a fascist. You can pretend something else and I’m sure you’re more open on say stormfront or wherever it is you hang out but don’t even bother acting like you’re something else to me. I’m not some naive sheep who can’t see through you. Your beliefs are poison and you represent an existential threat to human freedom.
Cool story bro. This is literally laughable from my perspective. Nothing I can say will help you unfortunately so I don’t try

Maes17

Superstar
I don’t want to argue with you about vaccines. I do not wish to change your mind. I’m sensing that I’m not going to be do that and I’m quite certain, I’m not going to change mine.
Few things in life are risk free. Vaccinations carry a certain degree of risk, just in the same way that not vaccinating does.
Individuals have to reach decisions on the information they have available to them. It’s important that in doing so, you seek out the most accurate and balanced information you can. It’s important that you read information that relates to both sides of the argument and you then make an informed and reasoned choice.
For me, the risks of not vaccinating, outweigh the risks of vaccinating. I have to be accountable for that decision and I have to live with the ramifications of it.
There are few absolutes in life - apart from the certainty that it is impossible to completely eliminate risk. Minimising it, is probably the best any of us can ever hope for.
This my thought process.
Do your research, make your best judgement by your conclusions. We all have a different approach/perspectives.

At the end of the day it’s your life. If you can agree to disagree in a civil manner then score one for man kind.

Our divisions have been amplified to some extent. Especially if you travel to the religious side of this board. If you believe in the divide & conquer narrative. Start thinking in how you can be civil to your fellow people on here and in person.

Some people are just batshit crazy though, and that I try to avoid them as much as I can.

On a forum. I can only be a voice of reason.
In person, I can reason until they decide to try to get violent. At that point I’m confident in my abilities to defend myself

justjess

Superstar
I actually had zero intention of arguing with you about vaccines.. at this point I have completely forgot my point, however I know that wasn’t it. I’m not anti vaccine, I am anti corona vaccine because I’m not putting something in my body with no long term data however that was absolutely not where I was going with that. The original reason I posted it was via/verse masks but I’m not going to go back and try to reword things because there is no point. Everyone’s mind is made up here (And everywhere else) so i guess let the chips fall where they may.

Tidal

Star
Regarding Nazism I admire their toughness but sadly Hitler got too big for his boots and decided to go around invading everybody.
Then came the mega-mistake that finished him, he declared war on America in Dec 41 which was like signing his own death warrant.
If only he'd kept his trap shut and concentrated on conquering Russia he'd probably have been alright.. :D

"Before America entered the war I knew we could not win it.
After she entered I knew we could not lose"- Winston Churchill