Vc Fundraising

Devine

Star
Interestingly, I have been working on someone, but they saw where Jones is saying Sandy Hook was a hoax in his upcoming interview with Megan Kelly and that lost him. He has fallen for the MSM narrative despite basically being a right wing guy. They have their claws in deep and I am just like VC in not wanting to label myself in life as a nut or CT. Of course, some things are not theory, but the problem is the crazier theories and the people who believe all of them who are indeed nutters. This kind of forum attracts some intelligent people but also a lot of folks with what I will term issues in an effort not to insult anyone. It is a tough job to wake people up and the best way is probably to soft sell the situation and once they see some things, then lay some knowledge on them. I mean, it kind of sucks when we first realize how controlled everything around us has become. Many would likely prefer to remain asleep, like the guy eating steak in the Matrix. We should question not just the spirits, but the theories as well. And we must realize there are plants to make some theories look silly or offer up ones which truly are via psy ops.
have you watched the megan kelly tapes? i havent gotten around to it

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
We'll besides funding vc through shirts and car washes we should bother vc for his favorite symbol use that as our logo with the vigilant citizen as the title we could get his message everywhere stickers hats etc
Well, since it's a one eyed world it seems, maybe the logo should involve something with two eyes? <>..<>

EMVIGOCIT37

Rookie
These are all good ideas if we keep this forum going we should be able to convince vc to join in! Along those lines does anybody here know what vc actually does for a living im pretty sure it's not this and I only know about VC's past career as a music producer and that's what helped start this website other than that anyone know what he does now?

Devine

Star
so i have adblock but i heard this site has a lot of ads. shouldn't that generate enough money to run it? i don't know why i am under the impression that he is able to do this full time and make a living...

EMVIGOCIT37

Rookie
so i have adblock but i heard this site has a lot of ads. shouldn't that generate enough money to run it? i don't know why i am under the impression that he is able to do this full time and make a living...
I'm sure vc is doing fine making a living this is more about getting active vc members to further fund vc to take it to the next level more content etc