Vc Fundraising

EMVIGOCIT37

Rookie
There is an option to donate at the end of every blog article. I can't find it on the main page though. Here is a link to the most recent entry about the Manchester thing. https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/manchester-terror-attack-rallying-the-youth-around-the-occult-elite/
I just recently noticed vc has expressed concerns about running this website and needs our support given there are only a few hundred people who use the forums you could imagine how much he gets through donations and through ads probably amounts to pennies on the dollar However I've found VC's content all over YouTube and the web and imagine whoever is interested in helping vc is also wanting more content from him besides just weekly articles.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Most of us who have "woken up" to things are frustrated at how effectively friends and colleagues are deceived by the media. I wonder if the more imaginative among us could come up with a series of mug slogans and imagery which might just get people thinking and talking without the tinfoil hat stereotype being evoked?

Given that we may want to engage people with truth without becoming the proverbial office wierdo, I wonder if this might work? I would buy one if it was good anyway...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I was just pondering away and thinking that the 'elite' are adept at taking a foolish figure and allowing them to become the face of a movement they despise.

Many credible, relatable and unexpected people have noticed things about the underlying message of the media and entertainment industry.

Two can play at the game they try to pull, so why not couple thought provoking quotes, coupled with iconic images from well liked role models and shine a little light in a dark world?

EMVIGOCIT37

Rookie
Amount of things going on leads me to believe the masses are as informed as you and I are and arguing that vc merch is for "tinfoil" hat people goes beyond his message. To justify making these vc merch items we would would need to do it in a way that helps vc and does not become a burden for him If a steady Vc fan base could fund him enough to expose the elite in the ways vc does the amount of content would be endless just think of entertainment / other news subjects that happen vc could shed some light on these subjects more often.

The Zone

Star
Most of us who have "woken up" to things are frustrated at how effectively friends and colleagues are deceived by the media. I wonder if the more imaginative among us could come up with a series of mug slogans and imagery which might just get people thinking and talking without the tinfoil hat stereotype being evoked?

Given that we may want to engage people with truth without becoming the proverbial office wierdo, I wonder if this might work? I would buy one if it was good anyway...
Interestingly, I have been working on someone, but they saw where Jones is saying Sandy Hook was a hoax in his upcoming interview with Megan Kelly and that lost him. He has fallen for the MSM narrative despite basically being a right wing guy. They have their claws in deep and I am just like VC in not wanting to label myself in life as a nut or CT. Of course, some things are not theory, but the problem is the crazier theories and the people who believe all of them who are indeed nutters. This kind of forum attracts some intelligent people but also a lot of folks with what I will term issues in an effort not to insult anyone. It is a tough job to wake people up and the best way is probably to soft sell the situation and once they see some things, then lay some knowledge on them. I mean, it kind of sucks when we first realize how controlled everything around us has become. Many would likely prefer to remain asleep, like the guy eating steak in the Matrix. We should question not just the spirits, but the theories as well. And we must realize there are plants to make some theories look silly or offer up ones which truly are via psy ops.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Interestingly, I have been working on someone, but they saw where Jones is saying Sandy Hook was a hoax in his upcoming interview with Megan Kelly and that lost him. He has fallen for the MSM narrative despite basically being a right wing guy. They have their claws in deep and I am just like VC in not wanting to label myself in life as a nut or CT. Of course, some things are not theory, but the problem is the crazier theories and the people who believe all of them who are indeed nutters. This kind of forum attracts some intelligent people but also a lot of folks with what I will term issues in an effort not to insult anyone. It is a tough job to wake people up and the best way is probably to soft sell the situation and once they see some things, then lay some knowledge on them. I mean, it kind of sucks when we first realize how controlled everything around us has become. Many would likely prefer to remain asleep, like the guy eating steak in the Matrix. We should question not just the spirits, but the theories as well. And we must realize there are plants to make some theories look silly or offer up ones which truly are via psy ops.
100% agree!

Always be in a state of worry and grief for the whole of mankind and jinnkind too for they too need to be saved from the fire of hell.

Hopefully that will count as a prayer that God Will Answer. Almighty God Surely Loves that we be worrying for the welfare of others.

Always be praying silently too in your heart that God Grants yourself peace of mind as well as everybody else. God Operates through us all.

DeathlyHallows

Established
I have a friend who says that it isn't a conspiracy theory...if you are correct about it. The crazy guy is only crazy until everyone else catches up.