US election biden/trump poll

who will win the US election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bent8484

Established
Becoming thin, wearing thin, means the same thing in the end.

I don't care that nobody agrees with me to be honest because it's going to happen either way. Don't want to accept it? Okay, go on about your day! Okay, call me racist, but remember that the White Man is the most racist being on the face of the earth. And also remember that God is not destroying you because of your race, he's destroying you because you have the same bloodline that lucifer has, so it is justified when you really think about it.
... since when does the God of Israel have beef with my people? What bloodline do you suppose I have? We've been in North America since before 12000BC lol...

LittleLady

Established
Now that I’m looking in more than one thread, I have to ask why people argue with someone who is so completely unhinged?
Although this question isn't directed towards me, I would like to state that if anyone here disagrees with me, it's game over. Go to another thread, I will only constantly respond to you if you're genuinely interested in this, but if you disagree so bad that you cuss me out like this "Jess" person did, I kindly ask you to exit my thread. I already made a warning that this will contain Biblical references, and some of y'all just didn't want to listen.

justjess

Superstar
I'm not the one saying it, God says all of you are going to be held responsible for what you have done to his children. Yes, you guys deserve extreme punishment for what you have done and are still currently doing. You are all the offspring of lucifer, so you all have to go.

What about MY peoples children and what happened to them because of YOUR people, huh? Since the BEGINNING of time? Answer me.
If I was cheering for someone to do something horrible or kill your children you’d have an argument. Seeing as I wasn’t alive and my ancestors had ZERO to do with slavery you’ve got NOTHING.

your heart is ugly and trust me, Jesus won’t know you.

Thunderian

Superstar
@polymoog I voted that I think Trump will win.

I’m trying to identify which is my favourite protester. It’s so hard to pick a favourite individual. I’ll have to get back to you.

I voted "Kayne West", since there isn't an option for "I don't know, it's too close to call". Both sides are a little too confident in their candidate. Trump supporters don't realize that he's not nearly as popular and beloved as they think he is and Biden supporters don't realize that "he's not Trump" isn't exactly great motivation for a lot of people to vote. I believe it could go either way.

I'd love for any third party to win since it could start breaking the fucking two party bullshit we have and maybe force some change... But that'll never happen since Democrats and Republicans both would rather see Trump or Biden in that a Libertarian or Green Party candidate.

Awoken2

Superstar
know where you are coming from, but i disagree. the person who is selected will have a profound impact on how the NWO will steer:
This statement would suggest to me that you think that Trump and Biden are representing different controlling bodies. I don't think this is true.

for example, if biden gets in, we should expect lockdowns right away and more mask mandates. if trump is back, the NWO will have to ramp up the propaganda and fearmongering and maybe throw in a false flag or two to get everyone and trump to agree to the lockdown again.
But from a broader perspective ultimately it doesn't matter which of tbe two buses you get on, they are both going to the same destination. The only difference being is the view you get out of the window on the way to your destination.

polymoog

Superstar
But that'll never happen since Democrats and Republicans both would rather see Trump or Biden in that a Libertarian or Green Party candidate.
the libertarian party is a disaster, sadly, since ron paul left.

the green party... https://www.gp.org/ they are too far left for most people. theyre pushing the green new deal.

i would love to see a "truther" party. it would certainly be difficult to find someone that others within the party didnt decide was a shill, though.

Trump supporters don't realize that he's not nearly as popular and beloved as they think he is and Biden supporters don't realize that "he's not Trump" isn't exactly great motivation for a lot of people to vote. I believe it could go either way.
one thing is for sure: weve learned to never trust any polls.

polymoog

Superstar
This statement would suggest to me that you think that Trump and Biden are representing different controlling bodies. I don't think this is true.
i tend to believe this. if daniel estulin has any weight with you, he does as well and has stated a few times that these are two different factions vying for power. after all, why would they have to get dirty and start exposing the other side to an extent that the general population would have enough evidence to wake up to the whole cabal?

But from a broader perspective ultimately it doesn't matter which of the two buses you get on, they are both going to the same destination. The only difference being is the view you get out of the window on the way to your destination.
thats a good point. but any amount of conspira-truth being spewed by EITHER party is a win for us. it was great when the left was exposing GWB, the disaster of the patriot act, and compared to the GOP, supported 9/11 truth.

justjess

Superstar
maybe it was a smart idea to protect the building from antifa or BLM trashing the place.

in any case, i agree it is definitely in the air.
I had a similar idea.. put a trump sign in my yard as a decoy so hopefully the neighbors pass us over in the liberal purge, counteract the NY license plate. My husband nixed it lol.

Seriously though, I doubt it. All the blm stuff out here was entirely peaceful and barely made a blip on the radar. There haven’t been any protests in months and I wouldn’t have even known we had any of the police department hadn’t been actively promoting them on their newly named “be a part of the solution” Facebook page. There isn’t much diversity out here to begin with. I’ve worked in all the area schools and except for inner city Scranton there are more redheads then minority children in all of them.

people out here are mainly concerned with one thing.. money. Every election cycle politicians come prancing through here trying to make Scranton a siren song for dying America promising to “bring it back” and every four years it turns out they aren’t going to do shit for us, it was just words. Trump would’ve done better to win over voters in the area by sending out another stimulus check and extending the unemployment as close to the election as he could have. Pressuring the republicans to pass it more than he did. Unemployment is still skyrocketing out here and it was abnormally high even before corona. Driving through half the businesses have ALWAYS been shuttered. We don’t have rich people to blame, or minorities, or immigrants, or multinational corporations with a Large local presence. It’s a different setup then much of the rest of the country.

justjess

Superstar
Can you tell us more about that building?
It’s the Scranton government building or courthouse I think. It’s in the central square. It always has the electric city light on it.. I’m impressed they finally found the money to put in new lightbulbs tbh. Half of them have been out for as long as I’ve been here.

justjess

Superstar
Thanks. Do you know if the lights were being projected from another (private) property? Otherwise there could be an issue.
No I don’t know. I doubt it but I will dig around and see if I can find out.

edit: the steelworkers union projected the image on the building.