US election biden/trump poll

who will win the US election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wigi

Veteran
I literally have no clue who's going to win this one and I will probably stay out of medias to ignore the results but i'm asking in your opinion who needs to win absolutely. Why is it bad for the world if a guy like Trump loses ?
This campaign is marketed like neither sides can afford to lose or that winning at all costs (even cheating) seems necessary yet I don't understand what's at stake here.

polymoog

Superstar
This campaign is marketed like neither sides can afford to lose or that winning at all costs (even cheating) seems necessary yet I don't understand what's at stake here.
LOL. each side is saying, "this is the most important election ever!" which is what they said in 2016 (and to some extent during the mid-terms (where some of the congress is elected in 2014-- where we were expecting a "blue wave", which was supposed to illustrate american rejection of the trump administration... but it didnt materialize).

I will probably stay out of medias to ignore the results but i'm asking in your opinion who needs to win absolutely. Why is it bad for the world if a guy like Trump loses ?
i dont think it is critical for the democrats/biden. i think they need to restructure their party and reorganize anyway. if they wanted to capture the enthusiasm of the voters, they should put in a nominee who is young. the party is split between moderates and far leftists, and joe bidens wishy-washy platform reflects that. hes trying to woo moderates without alienating the hard leftists. just looking in comparison at the enthusiasm for the trump supporters, the party has a lot of work to do. if they lose, it is not such a big deal, despite the panicking.

i think it IS critical for trump. i think trump has cleared the hurdle of the russia investigation and can continue to making changes. the economy cannot handle another lockdown. if there is no revenue coming into the state coiffures, state employees will lose their jobs and pensioners wont have any money coming in.
if someone is on the Q train, they will agree that all of the investigations with corruption and child trafficking, etc. about the laptop from hell, obama and hillary will stall.
for some trump supporters who believe that trump will keep his word that the vaccine will NOT be mandatory, it is very important.

thats just my take on it; id like to see your question (great one, by the way) answered by someone on the left.

Wigi

Veteran
the economy cannot handle another lockdown. if there is no revenue coming into the state coiffures, state employees will lose their jobs and pensioners wont have any money coming in.
Maybe I'm missing the point but democrat governors can decide to shutdown their states whenever necessary anyway, even with Trump in charge.
Why Biden/democrats are portrayed as a demonic force who wants lockdown to ruin the country though? Where's their interest in that?

trump has cleared the hurdle of the russia investigation and can continue to making changes
What kind of changes can be expected from both candidates? Laptop from hell aside, I think truthers have huge expectations on Trump like he's about to save the western world from the devil or something like that and I don't really understand why.

Bent8484

Established
I voted "Kayne West", since there isn't an option for "I don't know, it's too close to call". Both sides are a little too confident in their candidate. Trump supporters don't realize that he's not nearly as popular and beloved as they think he is and Biden supporters don't realize that "he's not Trump" isn't exactly great motivation for a lot of people to vote. I believe it could go either way.

I'd love for any third party to win since it could start breaking the fucking two party bullshit we have and maybe force some change... But that'll never happen since Democrats and Republicans both would rather see Trump or Biden in that a Libertarian or Green Party candidate.
...and just like that, Kanye maintains his Biden tie.

Alright, America, hope you're ready for President Kanye.

Awoken2

Superstar
i tend to believe this. if daniel estulin has any weight with you, he does as well and has stated a few times that these are two different factions vying for power. after all,
The only thing they are vying for is for their own chance to get their noses in the trough. That's all they are focussed on, the perks, the back handers, the benefits, the expenses. You will find on closer inspection of these people that this is the only thing that motivates them. See Trump/Bojo as archetypes of this type of character. They can all be bought, every single solitary one of them, so they do the bidding for their paymaster puppeteers.

thats a good point. but any amount of conspira-truth being spewed by EITHER party is a win for us. it was great when the left was exposing GWB, the disaster of the patriot act, and compared to the GOP, supported 9/11 truth.
But isn 't one of the overall objectives of the NWO is to get the people to reject all politics and modern day religions anyway? No societal changes of such a radical nature would be accepted by a public who were all comfortable in the knowledge that their political leaders were doing a great job and had their best interests at heart so chaos needs to reign. It's the boiling of the frog technique. Leak it out slowly, show the corruption, the ineptitude, the lies they tell and when enough people are aware and mass rebellion builds they will then move on to utilizing their control measures, justified by our own non compliance to the system.

Problem, reaction, solution. As you are no doubt very familiar with by now.

I hear Kanye West has joined the circus? Let's have a look at his mandate

Just look at the world, demonstrations and public disorder building everywhere. It was always part of the plan, it was meant to be this way.

They will get there, in the time of their choosing, their plans are working just fine right now.

Awoken2

Superstar
....in addition to that I would be bold enough to say that the majority of these political figures and pop stars are completely unaware of the part they play in the great work, most of them are too off their tits on the best drugs around to give a shit anyway.

polymoog

Superstar
Maybe I'm missing the point but democrat governors can decide to shutdown their states whenever necessary anyway, even with Trump in charge.
Why Biden/democrats are portrayed as a demonic force who wants lockdown to ruin the country though? Where's their interest in that?
biden wants a federal mask mandate and lockdowns, as well as on interstate transportation. as it stands, each state makes the call. the republican held states have far fewer restrictions than, say, NY, CA, and NJ.

biden and the left and the left-leaning MSM are strict WHO/CDC devotees. they believe in the "science", which means that there is an actual pandemic that is killing hundreds of thousands of people and everyone is at risk. the right, not so much (they think everything is fake news... most of it is!)
what is the interest? primarily financial, as usual. theres an article posted on the covid thread about how the top elites made 10+ trillion on the lockdown/shutdown. prolonged lockdowns will crush the economy and create the perfect environment for bringing in the Great Reset.

What kind of changes can be expected from both candidates? Laptop from hell aside, I think truthers have huge expectations on Trump like he's about to save the western world from the devil or something like that and I don't really understand why.
like obamas election, there was a lot of talk about reopening the 9/11 investigation. that was a dud. theres been a lot of those duds with trump. despite the fact that hes already had one term in office, trump supporters are still excited and devoted to him. the truth is, he has moved slow or not at all on truther issues: reopening 9/11 or other classified info, ending chemtrails, etc. hillary was NOT locked up as promised, but apologists will say trump had to cut a deal with her to potentially get the democrats to play ball and fix other, bigger issues. he did end the Fed, though-- the federal reserve is now under the control of the US government which is very good (if the US president is a good guy) since the president can now fire the director (the bad part is that anyone coming in will be crooked.). trump truthers will also claim that the attorney generals and FBI/CIA are stalling in their investigations. for the anti-woke crowd, trump did give them a pittance in removing some of that 'diversity' training programs. trump is STILL whiffing on enforcing section 230c of the FCC which is allowing YT and other social media platforms to censor everything and everyone. trump apologists can complain that its the attorney general or others dragging their feet, but if trump felt strongly about it, we should hear it loud and clear in his speeches. we dont.

trump is considered an outsider from politics (he actually is a moderate democrat) and people on the right assume that since he has all of this money, he could be making MORE money by working on his real estate deals rather than being president. they say he has little financial stake and wants to fix the country (maybe aided in part because of his big ego-- it would be another feather in his cap). he had big expectations in 2016, but trump fans will claim that the russia investigation and the swamp were a ball and chain in his first term. in spite of that, he did get some things done. right leaning truthers are expecting him to expose the corruption and satanic element in washington, but it is shaping up to be a monumental task as he replaces swamp members with other swamp members to say nothing of the secret swamp members that hes not even aware of in his inner circle.

biden... i would guess that he would put the US back into the paris climate change accord, open the borders wider, add more restrictions in an attempt to defeat BS-19 (in reality, it can disappear at any time by ending the media hype), and hes hinted at raising the minimum wage to $15/hr.

again, this is from a right perspective. youll need to hear a response from the left so you have some balance. awoken2 is providing a solid and very necessary apolitical/nonpolitical viewpoint.

justjess

Superstar
biden wants a federal mask mandate and lockdowns, as well as on interstate transportation. as it stands, each state makes the call. the republican held states have far fewer restrictions than, say, NY, CA, and NJ.

biden and the left and the left-leaning MSM are strict WHO/CDC devotees. they believe in the "science", which means that there is an actual pandemic that is killing hundreds of thousands of people and everyone is at risk. the right, not so much (they think everything is fake news... most of it is!)
what is the interest? primarily financial, as usual. theres an article posted on the covid thread about how the top elites made 10+ trillion on the lockdown/shutdown. prolonged lockdowns will crush the economy and create the perfect environment for bringing in the Great Reset.

like obamas election, there was a lot of talk about reopening the 9/11 investigation. that was a dud. theres been a lot of those duds with trump. despite the fact that hes already had one term in office, trump supporters are still excited and devoted to him. the truth is, he has moved slow or not at all on truther issues: reopening 9/11 or other classified info, ending chemtrails, etc. hillary was NOT locked up as promised, but apologists will say trump had to cut a deal with her to potentially get the democrats to play ball and fix other, bigger issues. he did end the Fed, though-- the federal reserve is now under the control of the US government which is very good (if the US president is a good guy) since the president can now fire the director (the bad part is that anyone coming in will be crooked.). trump truthers will also claim that the attorney generals and FBI/CIA are stalling in their investigations. for the anti-woke crowd, trump did give them a pittance in removing some of that 'diversity' training programs. trump is STILL whiffing on enforcing section 230c of the FCC which is allowing YT and other social media platforms to censor everything and everyone. trump apologists can complain that its the attorney general or others dragging their feet, but if trump felt strongly about it, we should hear it loud and clear in his speeches. we dont.

trump is considered an outsider from politics (he actually is a moderate democrat) and people on the right assume that since he has all of this money, he could be making MORE money by working on his real estate deals rather than being president. they say he has little financial stake and wants to fix the country (maybe aided in part because of his big ego-- it would be another feather in his cap). he had big expectations in 2016, but trump fans will claim that the russia investigation and the swamp were a ball and chain in his first term. in spite of that, he did get some things done. right leaning truthers are expecting him to expose the corruption and satanic element in washington, but it is shaping up to be a monumental task as he replaces swamp members with other swamp members to say nothing of the secret swamp members that hes not even aware of in his inner circle.

biden... i would guess that he would put the US back into the paris climate change accord, open the borders wider, add more restrictions in an attempt to defeat BS-19 (in reality, it can disappear at any time by ending the media hype), and hes hinted at raising the minimum wage to $15/hr.

again, this is from a right perspective. youll need to hear a response from the left so you have some balance. awoken2 is providing a solid and very necessary apolitical/nonpolitical viewpoint.
There aren’t many left voices on this site. And I don’t like Biden and am more in aWoken’s camp right now then anything. So idk who’s going to be able to oblige that request.

polymoog

Superstar
There aren’t many left voices on this site. And I don’t like Biden and am more in aWoken’s camp right now then anything. So idk who’s going to be able to oblige that request.
i asked davidson to put in his thoughts. hes very articulate and will help bring it into focus.

Wigi

Veteran
@polymoog

Thanks for your in depth explanation, Us politics is a big mess.
trump is STILL whiffing on enforcing section 230c of the FCC which is allowing YT and other social media platforms to censor everything and everyone.
Wow that screams anti-constitutional

again, this is from a right perspective. youll need to hear a response from the left so you have some balance.
I go to reddit when I want to read a more liberal stance but I thought some here would have in depth reasons to not see Trump winning.

polymoog

Superstar
Early Voting and Mail-In Voting not Looking Good for Biden

22:51 video. predictions are cheap. biden is temporarily ahead in the polls, but when the numbers take into consideration who mailed in their vote and who will vote on election day, it looks like trump will win.

trump seems to have stopped spending money on ads (according to one article), so maybe his team has run the numbers.

Aero

Superstar
Predictions are cheap, but I would still bet on the trend of every President now getting 8 years. This may be an open secret as a sort of unwritten rule, or it could be more mystical in nature.

Speaking of mysticism, I was dream scanned a couple of weeks ago, right in the middle of a sweet dream. This giant bird with a human face flew into the dream to smile at me. That's all it did; it just flew into the dream and smiled, then left.

That's some Matrix level stuff yo.

Riptide

Established
Trump will probably win (The Economist predicts it anyway), followed by riots for months and more corona-BS.
Seth MacFarlane predicted it too.

Not that I think Trump is that douchey, but the clip seems to have been made with this election in mind. Fits the narrative.

DavidSon

Star
i asked davidson to put in his thoughts. hes very articulate and will help bring it into focus.
Thanks but there are much more informed individuals on US and geo-politics. Here's someone who can better explain the reality, Dr. Steve Pieczenik lol:

Bent8484

Established
Thanks but there are much more informed individuals on US and geo-politics. Here's someone who can better explain the reality, Dr. Steve Pieczenik lol:

Is that pronounced "peacenik"? If so, that's a great name for a political scientist lol