UFO Disclosure and AI

Lyfe

Star
Alien abduction and hybridisation of humans with aliens and God knows what are being covered up.

This is insane. I want out.

Help God get me outta here.L0L

It's no L0Lling matter.
I used to actually experience late night visitations from the paranormal realm for a long time. Sleep paralysis, vivid dreams and strange smells, waking up to weird small orbs of light hovering around in my room, dark silhouettes. I'm pretty sure it's, because of certain things my step dad brought into our home. Very dark and occultic stuff.

I remember one time in particular laying in bed paralyzed and a dark shadow very eerily said my name and pressed it's finger into my abdomen. It was extremely uncomfortable. I used to be very afraid at night and often went sleepless, but oddly enough I got used to it during my teen years and early twenties.They robbed me of allot and there is a part of me that wants to pay them back and take a sword to them like David did to Goliaths head.

What they meant for evil God allowed for good though. Everytime we pray in Jesus name or sow seeds of the knowledge of God it frustrates their wicked plans. That's why the enemy often defeats himself when he sees his attempts only push one closer to God.

TokiEl

Superstar
I used to actually experience late night visitations from the paranormal realm for a long time. Sleep paralysis, vivid dreams and strange smells, waking up to weird small orbs of light hovering around in my room, dark silhouettes. I'm pretty sure it's, because of certain things my step dad brought into our home. Very dark and occultic stuff.

I remember one time in particular laying in bed paralyzed and a dark shadow very eerily said my name and pressed it's finger into my abdomen. It was extremely uncomfortable. I used to be very afraid at night and often went sleepless, but oddly enough I got used to it during my teen years and early twenties.They robbed me of allot and there is a part of me that wants to pay them back and take a sword to them like David did to Goliaths head.

What they meant for evil God allowed for good though. Everytime we pray in Jesus name or sow seeds of the knowledge of God it frustrates their wicked plans. That's why the enemy often defeats himself when he sees his attempts only push one closer to God.
Yes they fear Jesus.

There are a lot of testimonies about how calling on Jesus stops alien abduction and demon oppression and also rapists etc etc

God is Just a Name away... and intervenes in an instant if the situaton require God quick fix.

Yes they fear Jesus.

There are a lot of testimonies about how calling on Jesus stops alien abduction and demon oppression and also rapists etc etc

God is Just a Name away... and intervenes in an instant if the situaton require God quick fix.
In vampire movies the vampires are always afraid of crosses and daylight and garlic.

Astronomers always doing something yet nothing at the same time. They have to pretend that they are doing something to justify all the money they rake in besides lining their pockets with taxpayers money.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
NASA holds historic UFO hearing: Agency unveils first findings from study into unidentified craft in our skies AND oceans - as Pentagon chief FINALLY admits 'metallic orbs' have been seen 'all over the world'

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It doesn’t surprise me in the slightest that unidentified airbourne phenomena are popping up everywhere.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-13 -King James Version

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

It doesn’t take a very great imagination to picture a scenario where mile long craft suddenly “uncloak” and present a very different narrative of earths history and future to a bewildered humanity. The films people love are getting them ready for that very scenario:

A Freeman

Superstar
From the Gospel of Jesus according to John, KJV:

John 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I AM NOT FROM THIS WORLD.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is NOT OF THIS WORLD: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

If you leave the religious superstitions out of it, and read it exactly as it is written, it should be self-evident that GOD AND HIS CHRIST ARE EXTRATERRESTRIALS.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Here is where God made Christ (see also Rom. 8:29; Col. 1:15; Rev. 3:14), and then created the worlds (plural, as in an entire universe filled with them) through Christ:

Hebrews 1:1-6 KJV
1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;
1:3 Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:
1:4 Being MADE so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
1:5 For unto which of the angels said He at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to Me a Son?
1:6 And again, when He bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, He saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Here is where the Israelites were led (and protected, fed and clothed) by a SPACESHIP through the wilderness for 40 years that was masked by a "cloud" during the day, with its lights and engines shining through at night as "fire":

Exodus 13:21-22
13:21 And the "I AM" went before them by day in a pillar of a "Cloud", to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:
13:22 He took not away the pillar of the "Cloud" by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, [from] before the people.

Exodus 14:19-25
14:19 And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of the "Cloud" went from before their face, and stood behind them:
14:20 And it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel; and it was a "Cloud" and darkness [to them], but it gave light by night [to these]: so that the one came not near the other all the night.
14:21 And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the "I AM" caused the sea to go [back] by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry [land], and the waters were divided.
14:22 And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry [ground]: and the waters [were] a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.
14:23 And the Egyptians pursued, and went in after them to the midst of the sea, [even] all Pharaoh's horses, his chariots, and his horsemen.
14:24 And it came to pass, that in the morning watch the "I AM" looked unto the host of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and of the "Cloud", and troubled the host of the Egyptians,
14:25 And took off their chariot wheels, that they drave them heavily: so that the Egyptians said, Let us flee from the face of Israel; for the "I AM" fighteth for them against the Egyptians.

Exodus 16:14-15
16:14 And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness [there lay] a small round thing, [as] small as the hoar frost on the ground.
16:15 And when the children of Israel saw [it], they said one to another, It [is] manna: for they knew not what it [was]. And Moses said unto them, This [is] the bread which the "I AM" hath given you to eat.

Deuteronomy 29:5-6
29:5 And I have led you forty years in the wilderness: your clothes are not worn old upon you, and thy shoe is not worn old upon thy foot.
29:6 Ye have not eaten bread, neither have ye drunk wine or strong drink: that ye might know that I [am] the "I AM" your God.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Here is where Elijah was taken up into heaven by a "chariot of fire" (a SPACESHIP), as witnessed by Elisha:

2 kings 2:11-12
2:11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, [there appeared] a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
2:12 And Elisha saw [it], and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.

And here are "Ezekiel's wheels", i.e. saucer-shaped SPACESHIPS, with their inhabitants:

Ezekiel 1:15-21
1:15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.
1:16 The appearance of the wheels and their work [was] like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work [was] as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.
1:17 When they went, they went upon their four sides: [and] they turned not when they went.
1:18 As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings [were] full of eyes round about them four.
1:19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.
1:20 Wheresoever the spirit was to go, they went, there [was their] spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature [was] IN THE WHEELS.
1:21 When those went, [these] went; and when those stood, [these] stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature [was] IN THE WHEELS.

Last edited: