Tucker Carlson is controlled opposition!

Lemony

Rookie
I don't know about you guys, but im getting a bad feeling about him interviewing Putin. We all know Putin is a puppet of the elites. He agreed to make Russia the center of the Fourth Industrial Revolution several years ago and actively implementing Klaus Schwab's agendas (biometrics, AI, digital currency, digital ID, etc). Putin is clearly NOT fighting agains the globalists. He is working for them. With that said, do you really think the globalists would have LET Putin meet with Tucker Carlson if it WASN'T for their benefit?? I don't think so. And the photos of Tucker Carlson being spotted in Russia look so staged. He sat on the balcony in a theater so that he can be seen.

Daze

Superstar
I don't know about you guys, but im getting a bad feeling about him interviewing Putin. We all know Putin is a puppet of the elites. He agreed to make Russia the center of the Fourth Industrial Revolution several years ago and actively implementing Klaus Schwab's agendas (biometrics, AI, digital currency, digital ID, etc). Putin is clearly NOT fighting agains the globalists. He is working for them. With that said, do you really think the globalists would have LET Putin meet with Tucker Carlson if it WASN'T for their benefit?? I don't think so. And the photos of Tucker Carlson being spotted in Russia look so staged. He sat on the balcony in a theater so that he can be seen.
You're American? I know the media talks about Russia a lot in a negative light, which would indicate brainwashing.

But Tucker has exposed a lot the past 6 months or so. Like putting America before Israel (is this another trigger?). We give them billions while a large chunk of American's can not afford rent. This notion is not globalist / WEF friendly.

I remember he exposed Barak Obama for being a homosexual by interviewing his lover. I don't agree with everything Tucker says, but he has some interesting points of view.

Tucker reminds me of James O'Keefe. Who I also think is honest. Even though James doesn't expose Israels control over DC, he seems genuine.

In the end, God knows best.

After re-reading your comment. Any chance you're Ukrainian?

Lemony

Rookie
You're American? I know the media talks about Russia a lot in a negative light, which would indicate brainwashing.

But Tucker has exposed a lot the past 6 months or so. Like putting America before Israel (is this another trigger?). We give them billions while a large chunk of American's can not afford rent. This notion is not globalist / WEF friendly.

I remember he exposed Barak Obama for being a homosexual by interviewing his lover. I don't agree with everything Tucker says, but he has some interesting points of view.

Tucker reminds me of James O'Keefe. Who I also think is honest. Even though James doesn't expose Israels control over DC, he seems genuine.

In the end, God knows best.

Exactly. Just because Tucker said some truths people believe him in everything. That's how he gains popularity and trust. Then when the elites need it he'll say something that is beneficial to them. That's how controlled opposition works. You must look at the big picture, the big game plan. That's what it is...a game for the elites. Everything is planned out and the details don't matter. In the end we must be vigilant about who's a puppet and under the control of the globalists. Unfortunately, I believe everyone in power is a puppet. There's no way someone can climb the ladder unless they submit.

Daze

Superstar
A good example of controlled opposition is Joe Rogan. Alex Jones, but he's obvious.

Max Igan is a good example for hidden co-op. David Icke too, but to a lesser degree.

I think Tucker is organic, time will reveal if he's a good guy or not.

Haich

Superstar
I knew a thread like this would pop up after his trip to Russia.

I find Tucker and Russel Brand the same; they strike me as once controlled opposition but probably defected or pissed people off. So they’re on thin ice…Tucker is doing his own thing now but it’ll be interesting to see how his Putin interview pans out. He’s very careful as to what he says and doesn’t say so it’s hard to gauge plus he’s not been independently for too long.

Daze

Superstar
It's not whether they're controlled opp, it's the information that counts.
Ultimately only God can be trusted anyway, so it depends how far you take the controlled opp theory.
The problem with listening to controlled opp's is you don't know what the good information is. How do you separate the truth from the lies?

Imagine a glass of milk with a drop of urine in it. Would you drink it?

I don't think Tucker is "owned". But saying only the information matters when listening to shills, equates to walking away thinking Muslims own the Federal Reserve and run Holy-wood

1707302471645.png

truth_will_out

Established
The problem with listening to controlled opp's is you don't know what the good information is. How do you separate the truth from the lies?

Imagine a glass of milk with a drop of urine in it. Would you drink it?

I don't think Tucker is "owned". But saying only the information matters when listening to shills, equates to walking away thinking Muslims own the Federal Reserve and run Holy-wood

View attachment 101453
I'm not saying believe everything that they say. You obviously need to apply common sense. That said, a lot of the info given by the shills is worth talking note of.

Like you, I also don't think Tucker is owned. I think rumours like this are to discredit the interview that he did with the guy that Obama bummed whilst high on crack - which obviously is true and clearly happened.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
If The Tuck wasnt owned lock/stock/barrel, he would have never been allowed to advance to the heights of mainstream media success... and he wouldnt be being installed as a "rebel truth teller" now. As I posted above, check out Weve Read The Documents if you want to find out who The Tuck really is, where he came from and what role he plays currently.

Lemony

Rookie
If The Tuck wasnt owned lock/stock/barrel, he would have never been allowed to advance to the heights of mainstream media success... and he wouldnt be being installed as a "rebel truth teller" now. As I posted above, check out Weve Read The Documents if you want to find out who The Tuck really is, where he came from and what role he plays currently.
I agree with you. Also, if he wasn't owned, he wouldn't be able to get an interview with Putin. The globalists wouldn't let him. Another interesting thing is I know a Russian Orthodox Christian priest (Fr. Andrei Aleshyn) who was poisoned for speaking the truth about the pandemic, vaccine, etc. He was first banned on YouTube. That didn't stop him. Then he was threatened by the Church. That didn't stop him, so they killed him. During one of his live videos he literally says he hasn't been feeling well and looks like they poisoned me. A couple of days later he died... :( Those that are NOT owned and speak the truth...die or imprisoned (I have examples). Those that don't are clearly allowed aka controlled opposition like Tucker.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I agree with you. Also, if he wasn't owned, he wouldn't be able to get an interview with Putin. The globalists wouldn't let him. Another interesting thing is I know a Russian Orthodox Christian priest (Fr. Andrei Aleshyn) who was poisoned for speaking the truth about the pandemic, vaccine, etc. He was first banned on YouTube. That didn't stop him. Then he was threatened by the Church. That didn't stop him, so they killed him. During one of his live videos he literally says he hasn't been feeling well and looks like they poisoned me. A couple of days later he died... :( Those that are NOT owned and speak the truth...die or imprisoned (I have examples). Those that don't are clearly allowed aka controlled opposition like Tucker.
Its bizarre but expected to see the usual suspects here championing him and saying how they believe in him. Complete lemming behavior. The leopard dont change its spots, and The Tuck has been prepared for his grand performance here for many years... as Jon B. at WRTD clearly exposes.

Lalas

Star
What, what?!?!?

SLANDER! SLANDER!

Ugly slander and INNUENDO! How you are not ashamed!

Outrageous! Outrageous... :( ....

You, you, you, and this Tempo, how you are not ashamed, servants of the ukronazi and Angloamericanosatanozio, how you are not ashamed to stain the honor of the honest Tucker and the light of the world, the venerable Vladimir Vladimirovich and his entire esquadron of humane administrators and noble oligarchs.

You, servants of other people's interests!

I will definitely report you to the services so they put you on the lists of foreign agents!

Take away their property, take away their property, without mercy for the enemies of the antiglobalist peoples!

The State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation
A bill has been adopted on the confiscation of property, as well as on the deprivation of honorary titles for crimes against the security of Russia

It was supported by the absolute majority of deputies. According to Chairman of the State Duma Vyacheslav Volodin, the decision should stop those who commit crimes against the security of our country, consider it possible to insult our citizens, soldiers, officers, and support the Nazis

The draft law amends Article 104.1 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation ("Confiscation of property") and expands the list of crimes for which it can be applied. In particular, it is proposed to include crimes under Articles 207.3 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation ("Public dissemination of knowingly false information about the use of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, the exercise by state bodies of the Russian Federation of their powers, the provision by volunteer formations, organizations or persons of assistance in the performance of tasks assigned to the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation or the troops of the National Guard of the Russian Federation") and 280.4 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation ("Public calls for the implementation of activities, directed against the security of the State").

A law on the confiscation of property for crimes against national security has been adopted

As the Chairman of the State Duma Vyacheslav Volodin emphasized, "the absolute majority is in favor of the need to punish traitors who pour dirt on our country FROM ABROAD, soldiers and officers participating in the special military operation, support and finance the Nazi Kiev regime"

Deputies of the State Duma unanimously adopted in the second and third readings a law that provides for the confiscation of property and the deprivation of honorary titles for activities directed against the country, as well as for public insults and discrediting the army.

"The law on scoundrels has been adopted,
" Chairman of the State Duma Vyacheslav Volodin wrote on his Telegram channel. At the meeting, he clarified that the authors of the initiative are 395 deputies of the State Duma.

"We have repeatedly discussed this issue with you - the absolute majority is in favor of the need to punish traitors who pour dirt on our country from abroad, soldiers and officers participating in the special military operation, support and finance the Nazi Kiev regime," he said.

"The decision will make it possible to punish those who conduct activities against their country by depriving these scoundrels of honorary titles, as well as confiscating their property, money and other valuables," he stressed."

~~

I won't be silent, no, I won't be silent, you slanderers! I'll tell the truth, the truth. I will defend the honor of the Light of the World!

I will even give in advance, especially for the VC, a list of topics that Tucker and Vladimir will discuss.

I'll tell the whole truth, I won't be silent.
Prepare yourselves, slanderers,
close your windows,
lock your doors,
cover your vile faces,
cover your ears and close your eyes,

for a real storm of revelations about the light will be wreaking here, right in this obscenity thread....

90sWereBetter

Established
What, what?!?!?

SLANDER! SLANDER!

Ugly slander and INNUENDO! How you are not ashamed!

Outrageous! Outrageous... :( ....

You, you, you, and this Tempo, how you are not ashamed, servants of the ukronazi and Angloamericanosatanozio, how you are not ashamed to stain the honor of the honest Tucker and the light of the world, the venerable Vladimir Vladimirovich and his entire esquadron of humane administrators and noble oligarchs.

You, servants of other people's interests!

I will definitely report you to the services so they put you on the lists of foreign agents!

Take away their property, take away their property, without mercy for the enemies of the antiglobalist peoples!

The State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation
A bill has been adopted on the confiscation of property, as well as on the deprivation of honorary titles for crimes against the security of Russia

It was supported by the absolute majority of deputies. According to Chairman of the State Duma Vyacheslav Volodin, the decision should stop those who commit crimes against the security of our country, consider it possible to insult our citizens, soldiers, officers, and support the Nazis

The draft law amends Article 104.1 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation ("Confiscation of property") and expands the list of crimes for which it can be applied. In particular, it is proposed to include crimes under Articles 207.3 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation ("Public dissemination of knowingly false information about the use of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, the exercise by state bodies of the Russian Federation of their powers, the provision by volunteer formations, organizations or persons of assistance in the performance of tasks assigned to the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation or the troops of the National Guard of the Russian Federation") and 280.4 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation ("Public calls for the implementation of activities, directed against the security of the State").

A law on the confiscation of property for crimes against national security has been adopted

As the Chairman of the State Duma Vyacheslav Volodin emphasized, "the absolute majority is in favor of the need to punish traitors who pour dirt on our country FROM ABROAD, soldiers and officers participating in the special military operation, support and finance the Nazi Kiev regime"

Deputies of the State Duma unanimously adopted in the second and third readings a law that provides for the confiscation of property and the deprivation of honorary titles for activities directed against the country, as well as for public insults and discrediting the army.

"The law on scoundrels has been adopted,
" Chairman of the State Duma Vyacheslav Volodin wrote on his Telegram channel. At the meeting, he clarified that the authors of the initiative are 395 deputies of the State Duma.

"We have repeatedly discussed this issue with you - the absolute majority is in favor of the need to punish traitors who pour dirt on our country from abroad, soldiers and officers participating in the special military operation, support and finance the Nazi Kiev regime," he said.

"The decision will make it possible to punish those who conduct activities against their country by depriving these scoundrels of honorary titles, as well as confiscating their property, money and other valuables," he stressed."

~~

I won't be silent, no, I won't be silent, you slanderers! I'll tell the truth, the truth. I will defend the honor of the Light of the World!

I will even give in advance, especially for the VC, a list of topics that Tucker and Vladimir will discuss.

I'll tell the whole truth, I won't be silent.
Prepare yourselves, slanderers,
close your windows,
lock your doors,
cover your vile faces,
cover your ears and close your eyes,

for a real storm of revelations about the light will be wreaking here, right in this obscenity thread....
modern politics:

"u r zee nazis"
"no u r zee nazis!"

Lalas

Star
Exactly, brother, exactly! That's what we're talking about! They, the servants of the Americozio state, throw buckets of levee dirt on Russia, and when an honest journalist like Tucker (who, because of his honesty and disagreement with the deepstate-servile behavior of FOX, was fired, paid for his honesty at the cost of his livelihood) now tried to tell the truth, the Americonozio tried to silence him!

Right, brother! This IS The Trigger! That's why the ziosatano are furious, because he nailed them with his investigation, and now he wants to hammer another nail into their dirty lies by revealing the truth about the poxy war in Ukraine, through the mouth of Vladimir Vladimirovich (to be alive and well), and not, as zio want, through their ziomainstream media!

Here, brother, here:

Excerpt from Vladimir Putin's speech at the plenary session of the World Russian People's Council on November 28, 2023 (via videoconference).

"In principle, the West does not need such a large and multinational country as Russia. Our diversity and unity of cultures, traditions, languages, and ethnicities simply do not fit into the logic of Western racists and colonizers, into their cruel scheme of total depersonalization, disunity, suppression and exploitation. That is why they restarted the old hurdy-gurdy: they say that Russia is a "prison of nations" and that Russians themselves are a "nation of slaves." Heard this many times over the centuries. We have also heard that Russia needs to be "decolonized" today. What do they really need? In fact, it is necessary to dismember and plunder Russia."

Alexander Ageev, Director General of INES, took part in the work of the World Russian People's Council.

~~
"
Director General of the International Research Institute of Management Problems (IMNIIPU) [IRIAS]
PARTNERS
IRIAS actively cooperates with the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS), as well as with other academies of sciences of the host countries and their scientific organizations.

The Institute maintains close relations with many world-class organizations of the world’s leading countries.

http://mniipu.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/DARPA.jpg

~~

They envy and hate this "large and multinational state with diversity and unity of cultures, traditions, languages and ethnicities, which simply does not fit into the logic of Western racists and colonizers, into their cruel scheme of total depersonalization, disunity, oppression and exploitation" and want to destroy it. But they will not succeed, brother, why Vladimir Vladimirovich has a plan to protect the multinational Russian nation, which is already underway and nothing can stop him!
For example:

Moscow Imam spoke about the great demographic mission of Muslims in Russia

Moscow Imam Ildar Alyautdinov expressed the opinion that Russia will soon become a mainly Muslim country due to arriving migrants.

Moscow Imam Ildar Alyautdinov spoke at the second annual conference of the Uzbek diaspora. He spoke about the great demographic mission of Muslims in Russia: they say that soon the majority of the inhabitants of our country will profess Islam, since its population is growing only due to migrants and residents of Muslim regions.

Ildar Alyautdinov:

“[…] And soon the picture in the world and in our country will change dramatically… The demographic situation in Russia is deplorable. This is being said at all levels. And here – I won’t say the Uzbek community, I won’t say the Kyrgyz community, but I will say – the Muslim community will help our state. We love our families, our children. I have five children. We will make a very significant contribution. Even in the matter of the security of the state. In general, the picture in the world and in our country will change dramatically. So, Inshal, we have a great demographic mission of all representatives of Islam, all representatives of the Muslim community. A great mission. And God willing, together we will fulfill this mission in the best possible way.”

~~
Here's one of the main reasons Zio-Americo-DeepState hates Russia and President Putin, and that's why it wants to silence Tucker, because that's one of the topics they'll discuss in the interview to uncover the huge difference with the failed Zio-West!

Last edited:

Lalas

Star
Extraordinary flair, brother! (Again.) Of course it probably is, and not only a ukro, but also ukronazi! Why else would you have given such a manipulative and anti-russian propaganda initial message on the subject?? Who, other than a Ukrainian, would have thought of writing this instead of the truth that Russia is fighting the americo-nazi-zio-satans???

I think Tucker is organic, time will reveal if he's a good guy or not.
Absolutely organic, brother, like a good natural fruit, even his good friend equally organic and anti-globalist anti-satanist Musk, who recently announced the wonderful news of the first successful brain-chipped man, should first give Tucker a stamp for an environmentally friendly product and carbon tax, which he recently advocated.

February 07, 2024
Musk is outraged by possible sanctions against Tucker Carlson

Musk outraged by possible EU sanctions against Carlson for interview with Putin

American billionaire Elon Musk expressed his outrage that the European Union could impose sanctions against US journalist Tucker Carlson for an interview with Russian President Vladimir Putin. He wrote about this on his page on the social network X (formerly Twitter).

"You can agree or disagree with Tucker, but he is a prominent American journalist, and such a move would really deeply offend the American public," Musk said.

Earlier, Newsweek magazine, citing members of the European Parliament, wrote that the European Union may consider imposing sanctions on American journalist Tucker Carlson for an interview with Russian President Vladimir Putin. Former Belgian Prime Minister and member of the European Parliament Guy Verhofstadt called Carlson a "mouthpiece" for Putin and former US President Donald Trump and called on the European Union to impose a ban on the journalist's travel to the EU."

:mad::mad:

They want to silence freedom of speech and hide from the American taxpayer the truth about the war in Ukraine!! But dirty zio-nazi won't succeed.

Yes, brother!