Trumped

The Zone

Star
So, there has probably not been a more active president than Trump who gets around, especially for his age. That said, when does he have time for all these Satanic meetings? Pardon me if I LOL at those so hung up on him that they miss out on pretty much everything else going on in the real world and not the CNN made up one. Okay, let the hatefest and blame for all the worlds problems (has to be Trump, that is why some live on this thread?) Obsessed. And this is where some weak minded person tells me I am a troll shill trying to divert attention to a subject on a single message board in the universe. Sorry, just feeling sarcastic while traveling.

Awoken2

Superstar
You have no idea who you are talking with
I don't care who you are, let's make that clear.

Same building as Obama?...... How was the tranny bar?....good night was it?

....pass on my regards to Cherry Blossoms.

The Zone

Star
You should get out from behind the computer on occasion and quit thinking there is a boogie man in every closet. You obsess over America, any president, music, etc and you are always here. Newsflash - the plan to control you is working for you chase the same thing on a daily basis, thus are zero threat to do anything about the problems mankind faces in that you have created your own prison of doing said the same thing over and over. You have to get outside the box and make the best of things despite the threats. So, you go on warring with the pups and hold grudges with some poster you will never see in your life nor will you be in any similar circles. Too bad you do not believe in God, for doing so gives one peace of mind. I think it is clear to see spirituality is missing with some people and they turn to anger in trying to make it through the day.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
You should get out from behind the computer on occasion and quit thinking there is a boogie man in every closet.
And then there's you, who couldn't recognise a boogieman if one jumped out of your closet wearing a scream mask brandishing a large carving knife.

What may have escaped your attention is that America is a rogue state. It's ran by Freemasons who worship Lucifer (but hey we shouldn't be bothered by small details like that). America is the most dangerous country on the planet because it stands in front of the world and lies through it's teeth about being about freedom and democracy when in fact it's really about death and destruction and the raping of other countries natural resources.

Furthermore, America is also utilised by Israel to conduct proxy wars in the middle East to help forward their own insidious agenda. (But let's just pretend that isn't happening eh?)

The fact that you seem to feel the need to have a poke at me for simply recognising these FACTS demonstrates either a level of naivety on par with your average 4chan follower or you are just in denial (see cognitive dissonance).

. Too bad you do not believe in God,
Your methods are so predictable and obvious it's embarrassing. Each time you drop this little gem in to try and garner support from all the religious posters here.

The fact that I don't believe there is a God does not stop me from recognising what is truly evil in this world and the fact that you do believe in God and are quite happy to turn a blind eye to that said evil doesn't really strengthen your piss weak assertion that you are somehow a better person for believing in God. It just doesn't wash so save your pompous posts for somebody else.

DavidSon

Star
And then there's you, who couldn't recognise a boogieman if one jumped out of your closet wearing a scream mask brandishing a large carving knife.

What may have escaped your attention is that America is a rogue state. It's ran by Freemasons who worship Lucifer (but hey we shouldn't be bothered by small details like that). America is the most dangerous country on the planet because it stands in front of the world and lies through it's teeth about being about freedom and democracy when in fact it's really about death and destruction and the raping of other countries natural resources.

Furthermore, America is also utilised by Israel to conduct proxy wars in the middle East to help forward their own insidious agenda. (But let's just pretend that isn't happening eh?)

The fact that you seem to feel the need to have a poke at me for simply recognising these FACTS demonstrates either a level of naivety on par with your average 4chan follower or you are just in denial (see cognitive dissonance).

Your methods are so predictable and obvious it's embarrassing. Each time you drop this little gem in to try and garner support from all the religious posters here.

The fact that I don't believe there is a God does not stop me from recognising what is truly evil in this world and the fact that you do believe in God and are quite happy to turn a blind eye to that said evil doesn't really strengthen your piss weak assertion that you are somehow a better person for believing in God. It just doesn't wash so save your pompous posts for somebody else.

DesertRose

Superstar
You obsess over America, any president, music, etc and you are always here
Hey the Zone I have seen you do this with brother Kung Fu as well...you zone in on them as if they have zero right to their stances and I know you can be a fair poster, so what gives?
So what, if Awoken holds the president and the American presidency accountable?
I am sure that he also held the Obama crew with the same contempt.
Newsflash for you America went through a soft coup after Kennedy got killed and ever since you have had marionettes that advance the new world order. The US is being used as a battering ram to oppress the world.
Moreover, he is right we can all respect a religion that makes you a better person but if it makes us pretentious, and judgemental what about that?
Some folks are like I am with Trump so long as he is killing innocents who are not from my church and land, but will turn on him if he kills innocents from their own specific church or demographic, that is the epitome of hypocrisy. Nobody likes frauds.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I agree with every word you've posted above DR. Thankfully the voice of reason still exists on this forum despite the constant interjections from the usual suspects.

Thank you.

The Zone

Star
The point is Rose, that neither you nor Awoken are abymore objective than I am and it is clear that you blame America for all the world's ill's. As for Kung Fu, really? We jousted often but we also got along and agreed on much and had manly respect for one another. If you want to take a shot at me, then take a shot at me, but there is no reason for you to bring past posters into this, especially when it is obvious you do not know of me and the poster dragged into this private exchanges past.

My whole point has been missed due to at times blind hatred of America and Trump. Now, find one instance where I have said I like Trump in a way that it is blind. All I have said and continue to say is that people are obsessed with him and that he is but a single man. I get he is not REALLY in charge. I just cringe when people try and make one man the Devil when he may be at best a pawn instead. If you were an American which neither of you nor Awo are, you would know some of us appreciate the slowing of the roll of PC culture and overall madness, so we have simply said Trump is better than the alternative, which is the in the pocket wanting war Hillary.

And it saddens me too, that if you had an issue, you did not send me a PM as we have done so in the past. You have never seen me bash your Muslim beliefs in any way, but I often sit silently when my religion is dragged through the mud. I do so because I want to respect certain people and at times have gotten along with them in grand fashion and becasue Christian beliefs here are at times odd, not so mainstream or traditional. As an aside, I have seen some things up close and personal I will share before I pass and or will become transparent when the time is right. I have noted who stood by when this forum was a mosh pit. It is as if it is okay to look past some posters stalky behaviors or crass conduct if they simply say things one agrees with or they take a shot at someone you may want to but don't.

Most who have the audacity to disagree or cast light on distraction hating stays out of this thread of like-minded people. If everyone here is so awake, then why do you think Trump is actually in charge? Tell me how bashing him or blaming him helps anything in the big picture? The battle is spiritual.

Let me share something. The PTB's want America neutralized. They want to divide the country and they want the US out of the picture for an eventual final battle. Now, if America was the demon you guys claim it to be then why is this? There are enough good people here to rise up if it becomes clear true evil is taking over. Be careful what you wish for in that there are floodgates ahead. The world is on the verge of major issues and the US is not the sole reason for that. Food and water scarcity is coming as are more instabilities worldwide. It is not one country or man doing this. It is the powers that want ti to rule the earth. Trust me, most Americans are not cool with being called a Satanic army for most would drop their arms if this was truly the case and or if that becomes fact.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
The point is Rose, that neither you nor Awoken are abymore objective than I am and it is clear that you blame America for all the world's ill's.
I think you are the one missing the point. From what I can remember the last thread you posted on here was about U.F.O's. I'm unable to check that as you have limited who can see your profile so I can't check if you've created any threads since. My profile however allows all posters full access to my posting history. I have nothing to hide from anybody.

Now taking into account we are on Vigilant Citizen forum and he himself investigates such topics as Freemasonry, Occult Societies,the music industry, and other general conspiracies I don't understand how you can critisise people who want to discuss these topics further. From what I have observed you only appear to make thinly veiled defenses for Trump without holding anybody responsible for this fucked up world we are currently living in.

The things I post about here I feel are very important. Media lies, social engineering, psycopaths who want to annihilate the majority of the worlds population, the systematic debasing of a whole generation of kids, false flags etc. I evidence my.findings in my posts allowing people to see a different perspective from what the mainstream serves up. You seem to have some issue with this but present no evidence to refute anything that I post at all.

I'm happy to debate with anybody information shared within my posts. I'm voicing my.opinion and sharing information. Why does this offend you?

I feel I have pretty good reason to expose America. I have no issue with the people of America as they are the biggest victims in this disgusting spectacle.

Have you not noticed that it's America who justify wars wherever there are natural recources to be plundered or a strategic advantage to be gained by it's basket case brother Israel in the Middle East?. Innocent civilians are getting slaughtered every day and this doesn't bother you. It doesn't bother you because it's not happening in your town or to anybody you know. It's not happening in my town either but let me tell you, it bothers the shit out of me. What it clearly demonstrates is that the TPTB have no value of human life, not yours, not mine, none of us. There has been an open declaration made that there are plans to reduce the world's population to a more controllable 500 million. This plan is linked to Freemasonry, the occult society that founded the U.S.A. The Whitehouse building looks very much like a Masonic temple so they are not really hiding their allegiance to the order.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=EN&tbm=isch&source=hp&ei=KtOjXNjuHOaUlwTivILoCA&q=the+whitehouse+&oq=the+whitehouse+&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.12..0l2j0i7i30l3.2402.20100..27232...2.0..0.115.1277.15j1......0....1.......5..35i39j0i10j0i13.sR1gvp8tHkk#imgrc=8l3E8WOZ-YStsM

The New World Order is being crafted...and this is the correct word, by America. The back of the American seal reads Novus Ordo Seclorum....it's no secret. Trump has more than strong connections to the Scottish Rite order. They are occultists, who worship Lucifer. They have different values and different rules.

I've got a bit of a problem with this scenario.

Now if you want to refute anything I have posted feel free to do so but it doesn't change the facts.

Awoken2

Superstar
If you were an American which neither of you nor Awo are, you would know some of us appreciate the slowing of the roll of PC culture and overall madness, so we have simply said Trump is better than the alternative, which is the in the pocket wanting war Hillary.
Don't you even question a world where the only few times we get to hear any truth it's delivered from the lips of a Mad maaaan?

Can you even realistically refute anything that has just been said in that video?

DesertRose

Superstar
The point is Rose, that neither you nor Awoken are abymore objective than I am and it is clear that you blame America for all the world's ill's. As for Kung Fu, really? We jousted often but we also got along and agreed on much and had manly respect for one another. If you want to take a shot at me, then take a shot at me, but there is no reason for you to bring past posters into this, especially when it is obvious you do not know of me and the poster dragged into this private exchanges past.
I know you can be a fair poster, so what gives?
Never claimed to be more objective than you.

And it saddens me too, that if you had an issue, you did not send me a PM as we have done so in the past. You have never seen me bash your Muslim beliefs in any way, but I often sit silently when my religion is dragged through the mud.
I was not trying to take shots TZ I am sorry you took it that way. In fact, I drafted a response telling our new members that you helped in the past especially when the phobes got out of hand and I will always be grateful for your calm advice. I am deeply sorry I was not better at formulating the above response.
Thanks for explaining your back and forth with brother Kung Fu.
If you read my posts I never blamed America for all the world's ills. I constantly write about a satanic cabal that has hijacked many nations including yours and Saudi etc.....in addition I am aware that not all Americans are complicit and that many people in the west like myself can not do much to change a rigged game.
I do think that the tyranny that will take over will be worst still and I also do think they will continue to use the west to get their military goals in the east.
The battle is spiritual and I also think Awoken has written and highlighted about that many times.
The new dictators that are coming in place have many people from all paths, regions and religions on their side. A side with lies and hypocrisy on their side.
Take Care.

Last edited:

FlixKandish

Rookie
By satanic cabal i think you mean oil cabal.

Hm, maybe satan really *did* put those dinosaur bones in the ground.... ?

Dont mind me, im just tryna lighten the mood, eh

FlixKandish

Rookie
Why would satan murder a bunch of dinos? I thought satan's beef was with humans?
He didnt murder the dinosaurs, because the earth isnt old enough for dinosaurs to have existed! Ya see, being that satan is a fallen angel upgraded to demi god mode, he has magic powers. Thats how he tampers with the world of man, and also how he was able to create dinosaur bones that pass the test of carbon dating and fossil records in the layers of the earth!