Trumped

Trump's stance on 'Golan Heights' threatens regional stability - Rick Sterling to RT

On Contact: US' Detention Site - GITMO
@DesertRose, you posted this vid (a much shorter version) or i found it after watching the one that you posted in Prophetic Expectations. Anyway, with the links Lurking posted about the Mueller report and also Nancy Pelosi coming out to say that impeaching Trump "is just not worth it", what Mr. Wiles was talking about made it all make sense to me. As soon as i read the Pelosi statement, the "deep state truce" was the first thing i thought about. (Starting at 50min mark to end)

Last edited:
Sanhedrin Calls on President Trump to Uphold Seven Noahide Laws
https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/...mp-calls-president-uphold-seven-noahide-laws/

...and here I thought that Dem Mooozlems were bringing shareeah laawwww?
you posted this vid (a much shorter version) or i found it after watching the one that you posted in Prophetic Expectations.
Apologies Karly just saw (or registered) this comment I did watch the longer version and I found what happened at the Bush senior funeral really strange and yes it looks like the truce happened after Trump got some damaging info on the Bushes (Clinton affiliated) furnished by his ZioNostra, no doubt, as can be seen in the footage.

Last edited:
So, there has probably not been a more active president than Trump who gets around, especially for his age. That said, when does he have time for all these Satanic meetings? Pardon me if I LOL at those so hung up on him that they miss out on pretty much everything else going on in the real world and not the CNN made up one. Okay, let the hatefest and blame for all the worlds problems (has to be Trump, that is why some live on this thread?) Obsessed. And this is where some weak minded person tells me I am a troll shill trying to divert attention to a subject on a single message board in the universe. Sorry, just feeling sarcastic while traveling.

I was in the same building as your boy Obama last night and saw cherry blossoms blooming today. You have no idea who you are talking with so back under the bridge you go. Some of us live.