Trumped

Question 1.

With all the people coming into Springfield who then go on to start eating up all the dogs, cats ....(?)....and pets!!...this is obviously an outrage. I know he didn't specify what type of people but I'm guessing he's referring to all them pesky immigrants who are pouring in.

I just wanted to fact check this so can I ask, do you know what episode of The Simpsons this was in? They've made hundreds of episodes and I really don't have time to watch them all.
I’m not from Ohio. I don’t know what’s going on.

Maybe you should ask her?

IMG_8915.jpeg

Question 2.

Now that all the illegal aliens in prison are able to get gender reassignment surgery whilst there does this mean that after their transition they have to move to a jail that accommodates their new gender? If this is the case would it not be more beneficial to just make all the jails unisex?.....save all that moving around like?
Hey, anything is possible with the unbound madness of progressives.

Why don’t you peruse through Kamala’s policies? Maybe you’ll find it there.

IMG_8916.jpeg

Awoken2

Superstar
I’m not from Ohio. I don’t know what’s going on.

Maybe you should ask her?

View attachment 110260

You putting this up as some type of evidence?!?!.lol

Why don’t you peruse through Kamala’s policies? Maybe you’ll find it there.
...why would I want to do that? As I've tried to make clear, policies and the puppets that push them are for the fools.

You sound like you're up to your eyes in it and at this point are unable to see the wood for the trees.

You keep on trying to make politics relevant if you want....but one day, the penny might drop.

You putting this up as some type of evidence?!?!.lol
What about "I don't know, ask her" sounds like an evidence claim? lol

But you seem to be calling this black girl a liar just because you don't want orange man to be right. Got yourself a pretty bad case of TDS. Check yourself, mate.

...why would I want to do that? As I've tried to make clear, policies and the puppets that push them are for the fools.

You sound like you're up to your eyes in it and at this point are unable to see the wood for the trees.

You keep on trying to make politics relevant if you want....but one day, the penny might drop.
It's time to grow up, boy. Politicians dream of folk like you who think politics are irrelevant. Much less hassle when they're trying to enslave you.

I know it gets a bit difficult to see in the fog of war now and then, but keep thinking straight and one day you'll get there.

Awoken2

Superstar
It's time to grow up, boy.
Boy?.....well you've just revealed, extremely artfully might I add, you're a tit.

Politicians dream of folk like you who think politics are irrelevant.
On the contrary, they dream of idiots like yourself who thinks that one day a politicians gonna make your life better. Your on a different level of naivety if you believe that, which you obviously do.

I know it gets a bit difficult to see in the fog of war now and then, but keep thinking straight and one day you'll get there.
If you're "there" I'm happy staying where I am thanks. Here, have this tune on me.

Clout

Established
The U.S. and U.K. are not only going to be dragged into WW3, they're going to lose it.
Biden and Kamala will certainly bring WW3 closer-
UKR-Biden6.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the only way to stop it in its tracks is for the American people to vote for Don, it's not rocket science..:)-
Trum-Ukrain.jpg

A Freeman

Superstar
As will Trump or Vance.

We are already on the path to the next phase of WW3, and no puppet politician of any kind will be able to do anything to stop it (nor are they motivated to do so).

Clout

Established
Poor Don, the lefty cuckoos are really out to get him-

UKR-gunman2.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but at least we won't be seeing the Clantons taking a pot at him..:)
OH WAIT...

The Zone

Star
3.5 is the O/U, and Awoken has the IQ of a Gnat in water as a not-so-well-read, barely educated, never traveled, boot-licking liberal "diddler"* that confuses his claims over time that stand out as lies. How does it feel to be a nobody stuck in the UK, and how can you post here confidently from a conquered country that watches your every move? TDS on steroids MSM choke-boy, a sissy foul-mouthed gutter rat who cannot stand on his own two feet and loves morose, depressing gay-boy music from junky band Depeche Mode who is his personal Jesus. Don't laugh, people; the agnostics have to hang their hats somewhere when they're not being used as pawns by others in the forum. Anyhow, I just wanted to leave you in a tizzy, you angry little man. Go back to licking the Boots of your masters, and be sure to post properly here so as not to be reported! Continue that new party line and fight the good fight for the new flag of England. #Roasted

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
3.5 is the O/U, and Awoken has the IQ of a Gnat in water as a not-so-well-read, barely educated, never traveled, boot-licking liberal Fidler that confuses his claims over time that stand out as lies. How does it feel to be a nobody stuck in the UK, and how can you post here confidently from a conquered country that watches your every move? TDS on steroids MSM choke-boy, a sissy foul-mouthed gutter rat who cannot stand on his own two feet and loves morose, depressing gay-boy music from junky band Depeche Mode who is his personal Jesus. Don't laugh, people; the agnostics have to hand their hats somewhere when they're not being used as pawns by others in the forum. Anyhow, I just wanted to leave you in a tizzy, you angry little man. Go back to licking the Boots of your masters, and be sure to post properly here so as not to be reported! Continue that new party line and fight the good fight for the new flag of England. #Roasted
Yaaaaay....zone socks back!!!

Ohhhh the fun we used to have here eh you sad muppet?

Well at least my IQ enables me to spell fiddler properly you utter bell-end. You best edit that one like you always do.

How does it feel to be a nobody stuck in the UK?....lol, couldn't tell you as I'm currently on holiday in Tunisia. That one genuinely made me laugh.

I was really starting to get bored with this place but now your back I may hang around...just so we can play....just like the old days.

Where ya been anyway?....stuck in the back of a tumble dryer?

Clout

Established
[to The Zone]- How does it feel to be a nobody stuck in the UK?....lol...
Yes the UK is nutty, but at least it's not quite as nutty as many other countries because it's got plenty of far-right groups to vote for like the 'Britain First' party.:)-

britain-first-resistance.jpg

PS- has America got any similar far right patriotic groups?

Last edited:
As will Trump or Vance.

We are already on the path to the next phase of WW3, and no puppet politician of any kind will be able to do anything to stop it (nor are they motivated to do so).
I like comments like these, because they will force you to an opinion change when the opposite happens, if you're objective of course.

Awoken2

Superstar
You're brave to take a hol in a muslim country mate, just make sure the hotel chef isn't in the habit of stirring the soup for "infidel" guests with his dick..:)
Look, you've already proved to all here that you're nothing but a racist scumbag. Are you bringing anything else to the party or what?