Trumped

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Didn't they say Trump would be assassinated last term? I remember the Enough card from the illuminati game making the rounds.

View attachment 107182

The text on the bottom of the playing card...

"At any time, at any place, our snipers can drop you, have a nice day".
It’s a good thing you incompetent leftists can’t shoot guns to save your life.

Nice try, bitches.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
more i want:

smoking sections in buildings
smoking lounge in high school for kids 18 and for the teachers
copper pennies with the old monticello on the reverse
original sizes for all food products and candy
no guar gum in ice cream
reintroduce phone booths
removal of third brake light on all vehicles
no more helmet laws
all cop cars cannot be concealed; matter of fact all cop cars must be old chevy caprices or crown victorias
better prizes in cereal boxes
metal matchbox and hotwheel cars
for my friend: reintroduce "butterfinger drink".
The HS I went to back in the day actually had smoking sections where the kids could light up. No way that gets greenlighted today... but tranny parties at pre-school? "We cant fund that FAST enough!!"

polymoog

Superstar
Plenty of Woke Republicans out there that hate Trump. The attempted assassin donated to Act Blue. Definitely NOT conservative—putting him at odds with Trump, while aligning with woke values.
if we assume this was the shooter (not sure, and there couldve been two anyway), many people register for the other party in order to vote in the primaries. for example, you couldve registered as a dem in 2016 and vote in the primary for bernie sanders in order to keep hillary out.
theres a witness who said this kid was also a staunch mask wearer who wore it far past its "due date", even when most covidiots took it off. i dont know of any conservative who did that.

Daze

Superstar
Never really thought about it, but thought this was interesting.

Trump says he's not a Christian, but most of his followers are. Makes you wonder what his religion is.

1722092329763.png

30-seconds

Lalas

Star
It must be! Lol

That way, @Daze can be a good Marxist Muslim by whining about the two things he appears to hate most:

Donald Trump and The Jews

( ^ to @Daze the scariest words in the English language.)
Don't get out of the touchline from the Big Question, but tell me what happened to the ear? Daze we knows him, there are several tricks that he takes out of his hat. The ear, the ear interests us here. He turned his head for a second to read about the illegals, who could be crucial for a possible loss of the elections and... That turned out to be the saving second?

Okay, is this a very rare, incredible coincidence, or is it a miracle through direct divine intervention? You are a Christian. So?

This is what we are interested in from the Ear Committee (a small four-member commission with modest halal catering). Say it now. :D

Awoken2

Superstar
Plenty of Woke Republicans out there that hate Trump. The attempted assassin donated to Act Blue. Definitely NOT conservative—putting him at odds with Trump, while aligning with woke values.
Didn't think there were any Trumpsters still on here....but as you're here, and the Trump is still looking like a viable candidate, do you think it might be wise to perhaps dump Vance and get H Hogan in?

The guys got lots of charisma, like he's used to filling stadiums, don't know why he wasn't first choice really....do you?

Heyyyyy I bet you were a fan of that Hannibal Lecter guy as well weren't you eh?..... Sooooo sad when he passed wasn't it?

C'mon let's just chant the chant.....put your cap on.....

YOO ESS AY!....YOO ESS AY....YOO ESS AY....YOO ESS AY!

o_O

Daze

Superstar
Didn't think there were any Trumpsters still on here....but as you're here, and the Trump is still looking like a viable candidate, do you think it might be wise to perhaps dump Vance and get H Hogan in?

The guys got lots of charisma, like he's used to filling stadiums, don't know why he wasn't first choice really....do you?

Heyyyyy I bet you were a fan of that Hannibal Lecter guy as well weren't you eh?..... Sooooo sad when he passed wasn't it?

C'mon let's just chant the chant.....put your cap on.....

YOO ESS AY!....YOO ESS AY....YOO ESS AY....YOO ESS AY!

o_O
Actually, Hogan is an excellent choice for VP.

It would highlight what a clown show the elections actually are.

1722628914524.jpeg

Jesse the Body Ventura was governor of Cali once. Give Hogan a chance brudda

1722629032440.jpeg 1722629100835.jpeg

Awoken2

Superstar
Actually, Hogan is an excellent choice for VP.

It would highlight what a clown show the elections actually are.

View attachment 108131

Jesse the Body Ventura was governor of Cali once. Give Hogan a chance brudda

View attachment 108133 View attachment 108134
....It's like we've been to Clownsville in a putt putt car and now we are on the return journey but just taking a different route back.

.....or am I just misunderstanding things?

Daze

Superstar
It must be! Lol

That way, @Daze can be a good Marxist Muslim by whining about the two things he appears to hate most:

Donald Trump and The Jews

( ^ to @Daze the scariest words in the English language.)
If I hated Jews, why do I source and follow so many on social media?

1722629360967.png
1722629383441.png
1722629434115.png
1722629482039.png
1722629504624.png
There are more, but you get the point.

I don't hate Trump either. I just call out the fact that he's a puppet and doesn't actually run anything.
Biden has been a potato for 2 years. If people think the president is still running this country, then there's no hope for them.

Awoken2

Superstar
....I've just heard Trump will not debate Harris on medical grounds.....

.....backbone spurs.

Awoken2

Superstar
Tho, whaths happened to Trumpth voithe?

Conspiracy 1.

He just wanted to relax without his teeth in.

Conspiracy 2.

He hath a badly thwollen face after Melania kicked the living thit out of him

Conspiracy 3.

He was tied to a chair and gagged for the whole interview.

Conspiracy 4.

It's not Trumps voice but actually AI (Artificial Idiot)

Daze

Superstar
Tho, whaths happened to Trumpth voithe?

Conspiracy 1.

He just wanted to relax without his teeth in.

Conspiracy 2.

He hath a badly thwollen face after Melania kicked the living thit out of him

Conspiracy 3.

He was tied to a chair and gagged for the whole interview.

Conspiracy 4.

It's not Trumps voice but actually AI (Artificial Idiot)
I kind of agree with closing the education system. All it does it churn out nihilistic people.

Look at what they teach to kids. Sex ed begins in kindergarten. By the time they are in highschool they are pro-LGBT and believe in 21 genders.

If school had value, why didn't my teachers show me how to change the oil in my car? Change a tire? Bake a cake? How to start a campfire, catch a fish and so on. You know, practical stuff for survival?

Because such knowledge does not benefit the establishment, thats why. Schools purpose is to make you another cog in the machine. Benefit the 0.1%

If you can teach your kids how to read and some basic math. Why are you sending them to state indoctrination centers?

1723585072745.png