Trump Tweets Alt-Right Anti-Muslim Videos

mecca

Superstar
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42166663
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/29/us/politics/trump-anti-muslim-videos-jayda-fransen.html

Why is no one talking about this? America's president retweeted a hate group's videos. He's literally supporting a neo-nazi hate group that's responsible for the murder of a British MP and the spread of racism. The videos that he tweeted were fake propaganda created by neo-nazis to cause hatred towards Muslims.

The GOP is also currently advancing the tax plan that only benefits the rich and corporations and hurts the rest of Americans.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
He's literally supporting a neo-nazi hate group that's responsible for the murder of a British MP and the spread of racism
Dude has lots of issues.
He should have listened to the isolationists and the antiwar types like Ron Paul.

mecca

Superstar
Ron Paul is probably more racist than Trump. And he's just there to make people think it's okay to be anti-war. If anyone actually gets serious about it or if the public actively tries to do something about war, they will always get shut down. They don't actually allow anyone who doesn't follow their agendas so I think Ron Paul is just playing his part, he's not genuine at all.

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
There is empirical evidence that seems to suggest Mecca is right

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/250338/

People can read Ron Paul's words and decide for themselves but I agree with Mecca... I don't know if he's more racist than Trump but I think they're both racist

as far as Trump's blatant racism.... I know defenders of racism dont care about things like facts and evidence and think someone like Bill O Reilly is more of an intellectual than someone like Noam Chomsky......... but here is just some stuff about Trump for the people who are interested in things like facts and evidence and learning that some of the uneducated types are not interested in ("truth is what makes me feel good")

http://www.theroot.com/donald-trump-racist-in-chief-here-are-the-10-most-rac-1790858151

http://beta.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-pearson-trumps-textbook-racism-20171004-story.html

http://theweek.com/articles/740134/just-say-already-donald-trump-racist

Haich

Superstar
Britain First is the group he retweeted from, they're openly discriminatory and hate pretty much anyone of colour, but they attack Islam the most since that's the desirable narrative of the far right at the moment.

They've been banned from running as a legitimate party in general election campaigns and they come to my area a few times a year to campaign but get chased out. They're a bunch of working class uneducated nimwits, who all have connections with the national front and other European extremist groups.

The killer of the MP Jo Cox, who was an innocent woman involved in many community projects, was inspired by the British National party and this murder was NEVER referred to a terrorists act, or anything or the sort. Hypocrisy at its finest and just another demonstration of the orchestration of this so-called war on terror.

The controlled narrative of anything terror related alone, should tell anyone with a sound and fair mind, that this who circus is being allowed or created by those that govern us.

Haich

Superstar
Please YouTube Jayda Fransen, she's a disgusting excuse for a human being and can't muster a sentence without murmuring 'init' or 'ya get me'

What an Inbred Chav.

weskrongden

Veteran
No, everyone who's racist is racist and unfortunately a lot of people are racist especially in politics.
The left throws around that term so much it has lost all meaning. Anyone who values western culture=racist, anyone who doesn't want their communities flooded with migrants=racist, I don't understand how these forums got insanely left wing. You know VC wrote an article about how elites (liberal/globalist elites) are orchestrating the refugee crises to destabilize Western Europe and destroy sovereignty.

SpektaCoolAir

Established
Ron Paul is probably more racist than Trump. And he's just there to make people think it's okay to be anti-war. If anyone actually gets serious about it or if the public actively tries to do something about war, they will always get shut down. They don't actually allow anyone who doesn't follow their agendas so I think Ron Paul is just playing his part, he's not genuine at all.
this reminds me of that movie called "imperium" with that dude from harry potter.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
Dude has lots of issues.
He should have listened to the isolationists and the antiwar types like Ron Paul.
I believe Ron Paul is relatively genuine, which is why he never really stood a chance/no one paid any attention to him. Same with America's missed chance, Sanders. Too much effort goes into avoiding and ignoring these guys in the media.

Aero

Superstar
Ron Paul is alright as long as you don't buy into the hype machine.

And racist is a term I rarely use. I just think there are a million better ways to describe emotions. Trump has hammered plenty of white people, but he doesn't go out of his way. He doesn't seem to feed off of white people as much.

My theory is Trump's behavior is due to systemic racism. Unconsciously he knows he can get away with more when he attacks NFL players and Muslims. And I think that's even more fucked up. But it's short sighted to blame it all on Trump. People all over don't seem very interested in educating each other. I literally see it every single day. Where the smart people are all sitting back and observing with their thumbs up their asses. Trying to complain their way out of every problem.