Trump Tweets Alt-Right Anti-Muslim Videos

Serendipity

Established
1. ISIS was already circling the drain in the middle east before Trump was elected. I will give his administration some credit, though I think this would have happened regardless of who was in office.
2. They are not gone, and certainly not out. All we're doing is waiting until the next generation of Muslim boys in the region grow up to be old enough to hold guns and then we'll see another resurgence of violence, not to mention kooks and outliers in other countries. The United States (and Saudi Arabia, Israel) has turned this region into a rotating power vacuum. (Ok, it had issues before then, too... For about 5,000 years...) The US bombed and killed so many civilians and destroyed so many lives (and scarred the land with depleted uranium) that we'll probably see this kind of thing go on for at least another millennia, unless someone rises to unite the land and the people of all religions. That will be extremely difficult to do.

Ok, we've weakened the Terrorist of the Month club this time. So? Just wait until next month's feature!
Wow, you have some deep insights.

The destruction of Isis should not be credited to the US or Trump. The Syrian army and the Russian forces destroyed them. The US bombed the Deir el Zor army base and to me this is enough evidence that they did not want Isis to go away.

You’re right, let’s wait for the US to start funding another ‘Muslim’ terrorist group. ;)

Serendipity

Established
For the first time against ISIS, US troops were permitted to do their job, and along with Russian and other forces, they did it.

Trump has given US forces in Afghanistan the same orders, so expect to see the Taliban knocked out shortly there.

I know it's fashionable to hate Trump and just dismiss him as controlled opposition or whatever, but I continue to think he's the real deal.
I can’t believe you’re this naive. My problem is not with Trump, if anything, this guy is making a total joke of the US. It has to do with the fact that people are trying to credit the US with the destruction of Isis when they literally had nothing to do with it.

Victoria

Rookie
Wow, you have some deep insights.

The destruction of Isis should not be credited to the US or Trump. The Syrian army and the Russian forces destroyed them. The US bombed the Deir el Zor army base and to me this is enough evidence that they did not want Isis to go away.

You’re right, let’s wait for the US to start funding another ‘Muslim’ terrorist group. ;)
Yep, the Syrians and the Russians deserve a big chunk of credit, as do the people of Iraq themselves for resisting the violence. It was the US-backed Iraqi Special Forces which dealt a death blow in Mosul. The win should NOT be wholly credited to Trump or the US. It should be credited to the people of Iraq who have been bravely struggling with this evil and have rejected it.

mecca

Superstar
i realized, i said racist that was dumb is not a race a religion rather isnt it.
It's all connected. And it's the same bigoted sentiment. Plus the nazi group that Trump tweeted is a racist group.

Aero

Superstar
Isis and the CIA are like the same thing. And you can interchange several different government agencies. Those guys loved Isis basically. So there probably is some camp that hates how the U.S finally let Isis fall. Personally I think Isis as a boogeyman no longer has the same luster. They were never terrible enough. Plus so many people are desensitized to war.

Oh wow another terrorist group? We are used to that shit. What people are really afraid of are the things they can't see. Like wolves howling. Parasites and viruses. I'm being serious too. These things just don't get the same traction via gossip. Plus people don't admit fears that will embarrass themselves. But their worst nightmares are apparent nonetheless.