Transvestigation

polymoog

Superstar
can men here tell me if it's common for men to cross their legs very often? There's a jpop man who I noticed does it always and it's starting to become sus. It's not the only thing that made me doubt though lol

an ankle crossing, a 'side foot on the other legs knee' crossing, or a tight squeeze of the legs together?

the first two are normal, otherwise a guys balls would be crushed. mine would. then theyd need an adjustment, and the whole mess pulled up. did this jpop guy adjust his balls?

Zakat

Star
Investigating genders

Male or female? None of my business!

However...

Why is it called a Pontiac Firebird Trans Am even though it's a k2000?
trans-am-k2000-750x375.jpg
The name for the car was inspired by the Trans American racing series to allude to the car's performance. The base engine that came with the Trans Am was a 400-cid V-8 engine that had a brake horsepower of 335.25

Aug 2020

P.s. Sorry for off-topic

Last edited:

Flarepath

Star
Yeah this tranny in the middle was winning every womens bike race in sight until the Cycling Federation to its credit slapped a ban on all trannies from entering womens events..:)

tranny-bike.jpg

Lamkins

Rookie
can men here tell me if it's common for men to cross their legs very often? There's a jpop man who I noticed does it always and it's starting to become sus. It's not the only thing that made me doubt though lol
I’ve seen a lot of men cross their legs. I’ve always thought it looked uncomfortable. Now that I’m thinking though it’s usually men with very skinny legs, so maybe the issues are mitigated with less fat. I’ll ask my husband later what he thinks.

an ankle crossing, a 'side foot on the other legs knee' crossing, or a tight squeeze of the legs together?

the first two are normal, otherwise a guys balls would be crushed. mine would. then theyd need an adjustment, and the whole mess pulled up. did this jpop guy adjust his balls?
The latter. I thought it was uncommon. I also watched a series of his and he seems to walk with his legs close together. Closer than how I see the average man walk at least. if anyone's curious it's @r@shi's m@tsum0t0 jun. He isn't the only one who reminds me of an ftm in the group and their history (technically their agency founder history) is fcked up to say the least.

I’ve seen a lot of men cross their legs. I’ve always thought it looked uncomfortable. Now that I’m thinking though it’s usually men with very skinny legs, so maybe the issues are mitigated with less fat. I’ll ask my husband later what he thinks.
he's very skinny indeed

polymoog

Superstar
The latter. I thought it was uncommon. I also watched a series of his and he seems to walk with his legs close together. Closer than how I see the average man walk at least. if anyone's curious it's @r@shi's m@tsum0t0 jun. He isn't the only one who reminds me of an ftm in the group and their history (technically their agency founder history) is fcked up to say the least.
i would say it is not a man.

free2018

Star
I very much think she's far from being the first transgender first lady. Or did it not mean "first transgender first lady" but "first lady" only? I might have misunderstood
They are all trannies. All First Ladies are trannies.
All.

Martha Washington

martha.jpg

Abigail Adams

oil-Abigail-Adams-canvas-Gilbert-Stuart-National.jpg

Here are some vids about aliens in the White House:

Last edited:
They are all trannies. All First Ladies are trannies.
All.

Martha Washington

View attachment 91289

Abigail Adams

View attachment 91290

Here are some vids about aliens in the White House:

Thank you! I thought some of them were an exception but no.