Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

minnie82

Star
I know he's not Kpop but compared with Jenny he's shoulders are sloping and also he has a small skull and no discernible jaw line. It's also been speculated that B G(ates) is also a trans and they both have small statures.

I will need to have a closer look at Jenny again.
honestly Jennie shoulders looks suspect in that picture, but she didn't give me tranny vibe at all

B612

Rookie
The Newjeans members are suspect and they are already so popular.
I can't watch them without noticing the masculine energy

The mixed girl is skinny in an impossible way just like Rose and has a giraffe neck

This girl in the attachment has a massive neck and clavicle straight asf

minnie82

Star
The Newjeans members are suspect and they are already so popular.
I can't watch them without noticing the masculine energy

The mixed girl is skinny in an impossible way just like Rose and has a giraffe neck

This girl in the attachment has a massive neck and clavicle straight asf
Didn't pay attention to them so don't know, some Lesserafim members looks suspect too

Bark

Str@ykids hyunjìn looks like a transgender he crossdress a lot he must be hinting that he's a tranny like skz bangchan

Bark

Str@ykids hyunjìn looks like a transgender he crossdress a lot he must be hinting that he's a tranny like skz bangchan

haha

I feel like blackpink jennie is a transgender or hermaphrodite because her shoulders are so broad and she has no child bearing hips it's all flat and straight

Attachments

minnie82

Star
I feel like blackpink jennie is a transgender or hermaphrodite because her shoulders are so broad and she has no child bearing hips it's all flat and straight
don't know she didn't give me tranny vibe at all, yes her shoulders looks suspect ..

free2018

Star
I know he's not Kpop but compared with Jenny he's shoulders are sloping and also he has a small skull and no discernible jaw line. It's also been speculated that B G(ates) is also a trans and they both have small statures.

I will need to have a closer look at Jenny again.
Yeah, but Fauci really looks like-a masked person.

Behumble

Established
New jeans looks suspect , at least some of them :

A bit hard to tell since they're still young and growing, their bones aren't fully developed yet plus puberty blockers if they are.

In consideration behind their lolita inspired concept I would imagine they are genuinely females. But that's not to say those in control won't abuse/exploit young boys either. The thought of a boy singing about his cookie is comical but plausible in the state of the music industry!!