Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

B612

Rookie
The Newjeans members are suspect and they are already so popular.
I can't watch them without noticing the masculine energy

The mixed girl is skinny in an impossible way just like Rose and has a giraffe neck

This girl in the attachment has a massive neck and clavicle straight asf

minnie82

Superstar
The Newjeans members are suspect and they are already so popular.
I can't watch them without noticing the masculine energy

The mixed girl is skinny in an impossible way just like Rose and has a giraffe neck

This girl in the attachment has a massive neck and clavicle straight asf
Didn't pay attention to them so don't know, some Lesserafim members looks suspect too

Bark

Str@ykids hyunjìn looks like a transgender he crossdress a lot he must be hinting that he's a tranny like skz bangchan

Bark

Str@ykids hyunjìn looks like a transgender he crossdress a lot he must be hinting that he's a tranny like skz bangchan

haha

I feel like blackpink jennie is a transgender or hermaphrodite because her shoulders are so broad and she has no child bearing hips it's all flat and straight

Attachments

minnie82

Superstar
I feel like blackpink jennie is a transgender or hermaphrodite because her shoulders are so broad and she has no child bearing hips it's all flat and straight
don't know she didn't give me tranny vibe at all, yes her shoulders looks suspect ..

free2018

Star
I know he's not Kpop but compared with Jenny he's shoulders are sloping and also he has a small skull and no discernible jaw line. It's also been speculated that B G(ates) is also a trans and they both have small statures.

I will need to have a closer look at Jenny again.
Yeah, but Fauci really looks like-a masked person.

Behumble

Established
New jeans looks suspect , at least some of them :

A bit hard to tell since they're still young and growing, their bones aren't fully developed yet plus puberty blockers if they are.

In consideration behind their lolita inspired concept I would imagine they are genuinely females. But that's not to say those in control won't abuse/exploit young boys either. The thought of a boy singing about his cookie is comical but plausible in the state of the music industry!!

Good point, if you grew up and was told you were this gender by your parents or people in charge of you, you would believe it right?
Right but I thought even the transgendered child would be "in", no matter what their age is.
No bc there are plenty of transvestigations on the internet and forums discussing this by analyzing their eyebrows, arms and legs but do the concerned ones even have a clue?

Behumble

Established
Right but I thought even the transgendered child would be "in", no matter what their age is.
No bc there are plenty of transvestigations on the internet and forums discussing this by analyzing their eyebrows, arms and legs but do the concerned ones even have a clue?
I would think that the biological gender traits would manifest itself but making such a claim in a "genderless" time is controversial.

Out of curiosity I found an article about a boy who was raised as a girl due to an accident during a circumcision in the 60s. This part was interesting:

"Yet by the time Brenda reached puberty at 13, she was feeling suicidal.

"I could see that Brenda wasn't happy as a girl," Janet recalled.

"She was very rebellious. She was very masculine, and I could not persuade her to do anything feminine. Brenda had almost no friends growing up. Everybody ridiculed her, called her cavewoman.

"She was a very lonely, lonely girl."

Faced with their daughter's sadness, Brenda's parents stopped taking her to see Dr Money.

Soon after, they did the one thing Dr Money had warned them against: they told her she had been born a boy.

Within weeks Brenda had chosen to become David."

paraNoise

Rookie
New jeans looks suspect , at least some of them :

I also thought this as soon as i saw them.
A bit hard to tell since they're still young and growing, their bones aren't fully developed yet plus puberty blockers if they are.

In consideration behind their lolita inspired concept I would imagine they are genuinely females. But that's not to say those in control won't abuse/exploit young boys either. The thought of a boy singing about his cookie is comical but plausible in the state of the music industry!!
puberty blockers cause your height to grow quite a lot while the rest of your body doesnt develop. all the members seem super lanky and and long as opposed to how women usually look, they look this tall at such a young age even though the average height in korea is shorter than in the west. I think since its hive they could all be inverted since its just such a suspicious company.
i think they will be pushing these girls hard and generating fake buzz for them like they did with bt5