Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

Journeyman

Established
she would probably said she was joking, Jessica Alba said the same thing ..
Alba - Baal...

I think that's Aisha, shes 5'9 and considered one of the tallest female idols.I thought she had good propotions and I never really thought of her as a man but i guess its something to think about :(

Broad shoulders which you can fit 3 head widths in is a male trait. Likewise those thick, flat clavicles (collarbones).

All the usual hand signalling including the 2 finger baphomet and the vow of silence:

Difficult to be definitive, the arms look long to me, the pose is done to accentuate hips which may not be there.

Last one. That looks to me like a sloping masculine skull, square jaw and a brow ridge. MTF is my guess, but Aisha's already told us as much. 'Revelation of the method' in the same way that Megan Fox did on that red carpet interview...

Last edited:

idkwhatiam

Rookie
Alba - Baal...

Broad shoulders which you can fit 3 head widths in is a male trait. Likewise those thick, flat clavicles (collarbones).

All the usual hand signalling including the 2 finger baphomet and the vow of silence:

Difficult to be definitive, the arms look long to me, the pose is done to accentuate hips which may not be there.

Last one. That looks to me like a sloping masculine skull, square jaw and a brow ridge. MTF is my guess, but Aisha's already told us as much. 'Revelation of the method' in the same way that Megan Fox did on that red carpet interview...
And the big hands on aisha too... looks like a MTF to me. I feel like MTFs in kpop are more common than FTMs

swayy000

Veteran
I think that's Aisha, shes 5'9 and considered one of the tallest female idols.I thought she had good propotions and I never really thought of her as a man but i guess its something to think about :(
I looked up the members and the one who said that was kim sihyeon i think

chigua

the other day i was watching the video of the After School reunion and one of the member looks suspect , the one on the thumbnail :

cut it off sis, kahi is a straight cis woman. she even generated TWO kids in her womb.

diley

Established
um....
View attachment 58510
View attachment 58511
i think this is the group everglow i never followed them or listened to their music when i used to be into kpop so i dont know what that members name is but damn s/he really just exposed themselves like that lol
She's being honest that she's a man,
Am surprised abt his honesty !

Still some nibbis will say 'her humor sense is great'

Her gaze kinda give male vibes...

Last edited:

chigua

Some of the things here are just silly and a disservice to women. I have long arms, wide shoulders, long hands, a prominent thyroid like Lisa and to top it off my ring finger is longer than my forefinger... it's official I'm a man

Edit: forgot to mention my somewhat prominent slightly cleft chin and my tall straight forehead
Thanks for saying that.