Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

diley

Established
um....
View attachment 58510
View attachment 58511
i think this is the group everglow i never followed them or listened to their music when i used to be into kpop so i dont know what that members name is but damn s/he really just exposed themselves like that lol
She's being honest that she's a man,
Am surprised abt his honesty !

Still some nibbis will say 'her humor sense is great'

Her gaze kinda give male vibes...

Last edited:

chigua

Some of the things here are just silly and a disservice to women. I have long arms, wide shoulders, long hands, a prominent thyroid like Lisa and to top it off my ring finger is longer than my forefinger... it's official I'm a man

Edit: forgot to mention my somewhat prominent slightly cleft chin and my tall straight forehead
Thanks for saying that.

Hana nia

Rookie
Gaypotatoes legit thinks stray kids chan (and every skz member) as FTM this boy is really ripped and has long arms too. i am sure he's a biological male. Maybe he used to be mtf back then that's why i couldn't see his adam's apple that clearly. He also has quite similar skull as lisa does and she is a MTF (sloped forehead, square jaw, wide dental arch, etc) im sure he doesn't look ftm to me

View attachment 58316

I do agree with the fact that he may be a "try-hard male" but it could be the fact that he used to be an MTF, i don't see him as FTM, too *ripped*
Definitely FTM, waist line so clear. Reading your posts can be very confusing. ✌

idkwhatiam

Rookie
nevermind,, you can make a debate on changbin being a FtM transgender but i dont think he is a trans despite being short bc he probably has male private parts. however, him, felix and han jisung might be suspicious to me and you can debate on them being FtMs.

I checked again i am sure that justin bieber, zayn malik, exo's Baekhyun and bts's jimin are FtMs. And blackpink lisa is a very obvious MtF.

idkwhatiam

Rookie
Definitely FTM, waist line so clear. Reading your posts can be very confusing. ✌
I don't see him as FtM. his body fat percentage is too low but FtMs who take testosterone can achieve that. the eyes are kinda feminine to me that a lot of stray kids members may be suspicious, but i know a real life FtM with a more masculine feel and energy to his eyes. I'm thinking Chan might be cisgender male who took estrogen at a younger age (he's not castrated thank god lol)

Comebacks from the last months
again I will focus about the symbolism with their colors that they throw every time
View attachment 36562
View attachment 36563

red/pink = female
blue = male
purple = combined together / transgender

ITZY
wannabe transgender?
View attachment 36564
View attachment 36565

notice the blue & red

IZONE Fiesta
View attachment 36566View attachment 36567View attachment 36568
View attachment 36569
As wonyoung keeps growing, you can see the male
What do you think about Son Ye Jin?? This one is harder to tell but if you look at this person when they first debuted, it’s kinda obvious this person is MTF

platinum

Established
I dont usually support transgender theories but this Vivi, a Chinese idol. Her legs are VERY manly. You can see her calves and abs are literally popping out.
People say Lisa has a manly proportion but compared to Vivi, her legs are actually perfect. I think this might be good example of mtf.

queen82

Star
I dont usually support transgender theories but this Vivi, a Chinese idol. Her legs are VERY manly. You can see her calves and abs are literally popping out.
People say Lisa has a manly proportion but compared to Vivi, her legs are actually perfect. I think this might be good example of mtf.
i know some bio women that have muscular legs, but with celebrities is different

She looks like a biological female...
Her gaze is kinda feminine.
Can u share ur views that made u to think her as male ?
She does look female which was why I asked. She’s tricky but ultimately I think this person is MTF. Take a look at the pictures I attached. Long arms, wide dental arch, broad shoulders, straight body, big feet, kneecap of a man. What are your thoughts after these pictures?

Attachments

Last edited: