Those who will not LIVE by The Law will DIE by The Law

A Freeman

Superstar
The problem with modern society is we do not keep the law. What are we talking about?

We have a society where sodomites are exalted and we look down on families. What are we talking about?

Yeshua did not do away with the law. And he was God’s son— not the actual Father.

Yeshua and his sacrifice offer us grace— not a pass to live in Sodom and Egypt. Though the society we live in is Sodom and we are in Egypt— slavery or if you prefer bondage.
Exactly. Many people cry "why does God allow all of this evil", as if it's somehow His Fault.

Father (God) gave us all of the tools we needed in His Law to protect us from all of this evil and to set and keep us free from the poverty, oppression, injustice, disease and death that this evil produces. It was our poor decision to refuse to follow His Law that has brought all of this evil upon us.

So it is of our own doing. And that is what needs to change.

Lyfe

Star
Upside down and backwards again. You have been repeatedly told that Christ is the only Judge and that He will judge everyone according to our actions, i.e. whether we have learned to be good, as good is defined by God in His Law, or whether we have continued to do evil (break The Law). That isn't judging you; that's merely sharing with you Who the Scriptures tell us will judge us and by what criteria the Scriptures tell us we will be judged.

You(?) have been asking me to judge myself, which no one should be doing, and then act surprised when you(?) are unable to trick me into doing that.

As above please. Following Christ's COMMANDS (Matt. 7:1-4 includes judging one's own self) with a healthy fear of God is the path to humility and wisdom, whereas disobedience is driven by arrogance.

There's no such thing as an honest or humble "Christian" according to Christ.

As above please. Judging is NOT my job, nor is it yours.

Because people were instead following their own made-up traditions, rules and doctrines , which make the Commandments of God of no effect. That's why making up our own traditions, rules and doctrines is a capital crime according to God's Law.

Agreed. Just as is being done with the upside down and backwards doctrines you are attempting to promote while attacking The Law Father gave to us as a BLESSING to those who keep it.
I was just seeing if you were willing to confess to having a less than perfect week. I suppose that's just the sort of corner your position forces you into. Alll this stuff you have been saying condemns you in the process unless your days are without sin. Im willing to bet you didn't go a single day this past week without sin. Once you realize how you have fallen short habitually then perhaps you can see that your completely dependant on God's grace to save you and not The Law that you haven't kept a single day in your life.

The thing is I don't expect to get into Heaven even on a technicality of which I am sure there is none. On the other hand I don't think I deserve to go to Hell either. Sure I stole a few candy bars when I was a kid and could have been a better person. But being good is not easy. In fact being truly good is extremely hard. They say nothing good comes easy which I agree with. And free will is perhaps a good thing unless you are bad at decision making. But unless someone committed cardinal crimes and really serious offenses should they be thrown into Hell or should they remain on earth and be given another opportunity to do better. To be honest I wouldn't let myself into Heaven but in my defense I don't think I belong in Hell. But I guess it doesn't really matter what I think anyway. So I guess I will just hope for the best but be prepared for the worst.

A Freeman

Superstar
Should people who fail to keep the Sabbath be stoned?
What about people who dishonor and rebel against their parents?
What about people who take God's name in vain?
Luke 10:26 He said unto him, What is written in The Law? how readest thou?

God's law demands these people be put to death.
How many cases of adultery do you think we would have today if everyone who committed adultery was stoned? It's highly unlikely anyone would take that kind of risk for a few moments of sinful pleasure after seeing that happen to a couple of adulterers just once.

But instead of adhering to God's Law we have, in our arrogance/ignorance, decided that punishment was too severe, which digressed into there being no penalty, which then further digressed into being promoted as "cool". As a result, over 50% of first-time marriages today end in divorce, with that number increasing to roughly 67% for second-time marriages, and 75% for third-time marriages. And what is the #1 reason for divorce? INFIDELITY.

So now, as a direct result of us refusing to keep Father's Law, which would have put an end to adultery, we have ensured it has spread like the plague, breaking up families so that over half the children today find themselves used as pawns between two feuding parents that have to split their financial resources to afford two residences and all of the associated expenses.

If you want to continue with this, look at what has happened with the sodomites. Again, there wouldn't be any sodomites if we kept The Law. Instead, it's not only allowed, it's taught and promoted virtually everywhere, in the media through TV and film, in the halls of congress and parliament, in the court rooms, and in the schools. And if there weren't any sodomites, there would be a lot less paedophiles, which is likewise a capital crime.

Hopefully you're seeing a pattern developing. When we don't keep The Law, evil flourishes, and grows until it chokes the very life out of the fundamental building block of society: the healthy family unit.

Please take the time to think about all of these things carefully. They are not being shared out of anger or in judging anyone. NONE of us kept The Law or these things would not have happened. But that is exactly what needs to change, and we CAN change. Father is patiently awaiting for us to ask for His Help, in humility and obedience, so that He can help us fight these battles, exactly as He has promised to do as one of the many blessings of keeping The Law.

I personally NEED His Help, and am eternally grateful for the opportunity to do my part, which begins by studying and living by The Law.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
The thing is I don't expect to get into Heaven even on a technicality of which I am sure there is none. On the other hand I don't think I deserve to go to Hell either. Sure I stole a few candy bars when I was a kid and could have been a better person. But being good is not easy. In fact being truly good is extremely hard. They say nothing good comes easy which I agree with. And free will is perhaps a good thing unless you are bad at decision making. But unless someone committed cardinal crimes and really serious offenses should they be thrown into Hell or should they remain on earth and be given another opportunity to do better. To be honest I wouldn't let myself into Heaven but in my defense I don't think I belong in Hell. But I guess it doesn't really matter what I think anyway. So I guess I will just hope for the best but be prepared for the worst.
The past is behind us. There is absolutely nothing we can do about it now. The only moment we have control over is the present moment, and THAT is where Father (God) said He would meet us, and be with us, IF we choose that of our own free-will. The future is likewise not within our control, outside of us being able to shape our future by making the most of the present moment.

One way to perhaps think about it is it's akin to having an important visitor coming to your house. You spend time cleaning the place up and making it as presentable as possible, to show your respect and love for the visitor.

It's the same with Father (God). The only difference is the house/temple is you. If you want to clean house, you need to start with learning to discipline the body (rather than giving it what it wants, it must be kept in check at all times, because it is through the flesh that we are tempted) which, in turn, leads to a disciplined mind. That way we can prepare our "house" for Father, so that He feels like a welcome Guest and thus wants to stay and teach us.

Lyfe

Star
Luke 10:26 He said unto him, What is written in The Law? how readest thou?

How many cases of adultery do you think we would have today if everyone who committed adultery was stoned? It's highly unlikely anyone would take that kind of risk for a few moments of sinful pleasure after seeing that happen to a couple of adulterers just once.

But instead of adhering to God's Law we have, in our arrogance/ignorance, decided that punishment was too severe, which digressed into there being no penalty, which then further digressed into being promoted as "cool". As a result, over 50% of first-time marriages today end in divorce, with that number increasing to roughly 67% for second-time marriages, and 75% for third-time marriages. And what is the #1 reason for divorce? INFIDELITY.

So now, as a direct result of us refusing to keep Father's Law, which would have put an end to adultery, we have ensured it has spread like the plague, breaking up families so that over half the children today find themselves used as pawns between two feuding parents that have to split their financial resources to afford two residences and all of the associated expenses.

If you want to continue with this, look at what has happened with the sodomites. Again, there wouldn't be any sodomites if we kept The Law. Instead, it's not only allowed, it's taught and promoted in virtually everywhere, in the media through TV and film, in the halls of congress and parliament, in the court rooms, and in the schools. And if there weren't any sodomites, there would be a lot less paedophiles, which is likewise a capital crime.

Hopefully you're seeing a pattern developing. When we don't keep The Law, evil flourishes, and grows until it chokes the very life out of the fundamental building block of society: the healthy family unit.

Please take the time to think about all of these things carefully. They are not being shared out of anger or in judging anyone. NONE of us kept The Law or these things would not have happened. But that is exactly what needs to change, and we CAN change. Father is patiently awaiting for us to ask for His Help, in humility and obedience, so that He can help us fight these battles, exactly as He has promised to do as one of the many blessings of keeping The Law.

I personally NEED His Help, and am eternally grateful for the opportunity to do my part, which begins by studying and living by The Law.
The law was given as a temporary schoolmaster until Christ and the time of reformation. It was also given specifically to the nation of Israel. They were the only ones there when the covenant was being confirmed(through sprinkling of blood) and not the surrounding people's. That covenant ended 70AD.

It's not God's will to impose the old covenant law on the nations of the world. Christians are ministers of a 'new' covenant that is not of the letter.

free2018

Star
If you are suggesting we put everyone under The Law that would mean the stoning of such people. That's what The Law says. We can't pick and choose which parts of God's law we want to impose.
Some people according to the scriptures should be stoned.

Swine? We should not be eating swine.

sabbath? It’s Saturday.

Rapists? What does the scriptures say?

“Deuteronomy 22: 23 If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her, 24 you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death—the young woman because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man’s wife. You must purge the evil from among you.
25 But if out in the country a man happens to meet a young woman pledged to be married and rapes her, only the man who has done this shall die. 26 Do nothing to the woman; she has committed no sin deserving death. This case is like that of someone who attacks and murders a neighbor, 27 for the man found the young woman out in the country, and though the betrothed woman screamed, there was no one to rescue her.”

Pedophiles? What does the scriptures say?

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
Some people according to the scriptures should be stoned.

Swine? We should not be eating swine.

sabbath? It’s Saturday.

Rapists? What does the scriptures say?

“Deutero23 If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her, 24 you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death—the young woman because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man’s wife. You must purge the evil from among you.
25 But if out in the country a man happens to meet a young woman pledged to be married and rapes her, only the man who has done this shall die. 26 Do nothing to the woman; she has committed no sin deserving death. This case is like that of someone who attacks and murders a neighbor, 27 for the man found the young woman out in the country, and though the betrothed woman screamed, there was no one to rescue her.”

Pedophiles? What does the scriptures say?
Who else should be stoned according to scripture?

Lyfe

Star
Often. What’s your point?
I used to speak with a guy who said that homosexuals should be stoned based off of the ot laws. The same guy often disrespected and rebelled against his parents. Not only that but had no regard for the Sabbath.

The same law he was using to justify his position on homosexuals called for his stoning too. If you aren't calling for the stoning of disobedient children and people who break the Sabbath then you are against the law and not actually looking to uphold it.

free2018

Star
I used to speak with a guy who said that homosexuals should be stoned based off of the ot laws. The same guy often disrespected and rebelled against his parents. Not only that but had no regard for the Sabbath.

The same law he was using to justify his position on homosexuals called for his stoning too. If you aren't calling for the stoning of disobedient children and people who break the Sabbath then you are against the law and not actually looking to uphold it.
If one’s parents are of the devil, we are not to obey them. If one needs to work on Saturday one needs to break the sabbath.

Sodomites? If they are lusting over children like they do every pride month, what’s the solution?

A video on Fox? Or some rights and lefts?

When there are pedophiles reading books to children? What is the solution? Castration. Or at the very least a good beat down.

I do not know.

where is the answer? Scripture and prayer.

Lyfe

Star
If one’s parents are of the devil, we are not to obey them. If one needs to work on Saturday one needs to break the sabbath.

Sodomites? If they are lusting over children like they do every pride month, what’s the solution?

A video on Fox? Or some rights and lefts?

When there are pedophiles reading books to children? What is the solution? Castration. Or at the very least a good beat down.

I do not know.

where is the answer? Scripture and prayer.
The law calls for justice and for the appointed penalty to be carried out. No exceptions and no excuses. That's how the law works. If you impose this type of capital punishment on one type of offender than you must do it on the rest. How many of us would have been put to death just for being disobedient to our parents? How many would have been stoned for breaking a Sabbath? How many of us would have been executed for openly speaking rebellion against God before we came to Christ?

Who else should be stoned according to scripture?
Bob Dylan had a song in the sixties called Everybody Must Get Stoned. Of course that isn't scripture but he did come out with a Christian album later on. Let's not forget somebody in the Bible once said Let He Who Is Without Sin Cast The First Stone. Plus there is always tar and feathering .

Last edited:

free2018

Star
The law calls for justice and for the appointed penalty to be carried out. No exceptions and no excuses. That's how the law works. If you impose this type of capital punishment on one type of offender than you must do it on the rest. How many of us would have been put to death just for being disobedient to our parents? How many would have been stoned for breaking a Sabbath? How many of us would have been executed for openly speaking rebellion against God before we came to Christ?
Naw buddy.
We actually live in a society that at the highest levels imposes many aspects of the law on its’ enemies. Many.
The theater of war is rife with dead bodies.
There is no separation of church and state actually.

All I am on is applying the law to everybody. The Elites impose the law on Iranian poor people.

I’m not worried when Christ comes back with a sword you’ll get it. He will be chopping people’s heads off.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
The law was given as a temporary schoolmaster until Christ and the time of reformation.
Who taught you this obvious LIE?

The Law can only be a schoolmaster to someone if they are awake, paying attention in class and learning the lessons they are being taught. And the ONLY Way for that to happen is for everyone to read, study, keep and apply The Law in their every day lives.

The only part of The Law that was temporary was the ordinances carried out by the Levitical priesthood, e.g. the animal sacrifices. And even in those cases, neither of those things were actually abolished. The Levitical priesthood was simply reduced from many to ONE High Priest, after the order of Melchizedek (The King of Righteousness and King of Peace) and the animal being sacrificed merely became the human animal instead of cattle and sheep. Substitute animal sacrifice foreshadowed "self" sacrifice, in much the same way that Abraham offering up his miracle son Isaac foreshadowed Father offering up His Miracle Son Christ, to be sacrificed.

The informal reduction of the priesthood from many to one High Priest took place roughly 600 years BEFORE Jesus, as recorded in Jeremiah 23:1-6 and Ezekiel 34:1-10, 23. The formal reduction of the priesthood from many to one High Priest took place when the Temple Veil rent in two. A very obvious and recorded event that was well-documented.

The reformation, which took place in the 16th century AD, had absolutely nothing to do with either of these events, other than to sadly serve as the next chapter in ignoring God's Commands and Christ's True Teachings and Sacrifice.

Just as the Levitical priesthood ignored God's COMMANDS to cease and desist c. 600 B.C., and again during the lifetime of Jesus, even after His Crucifixion and Resurrection and everything they witnessed, the Roman Catholic priesthood ignored that Command as well, exactly as Christ prophesied and warned about (see Matt. 23:8-10). They were followed centuries later by the Protestant priests, pastors, ministers, etc., who have all done exactly the same thing. Why? BECAUSE NONE OF THEM DO AS THEY ARE COMMANDED BY GOD AND BY HIS CHRIST TO DO, PROVING THEY DO NOT WORK FOR GOD.

It is those same Protestant pastors/preachers, etc. who have taught their unwitting(?) victims to ignore Christ's COMMANDS and trUE Teachings by seeking refuge in their MISINTERPRETATIONS of the letters of Paul, just as you are doing now.

IF you are truly interested in understanding the letters of Paul, then you MUST read, study both The Law and the Gospel, and ask God ALONE for HIS Guidance, in preference to any so-called Christian priest, pastor, minister, etc. (by whatever names they wish to call themselves).

The Law is found in the first five books of the Bible, namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.

The Gospel accounts are found in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Thomas.

IF you read and study these, you will see that it is impossible for The Law to ever pass away, exactly as Christ told us while He was here in the body of Jesus.

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my words shall NOT pass away.

If you didn't already know this, it was Christ Who met with Abraham as Melchizedek (Gen. 14:18-20; Koks - John 8:47-49, KJV - John 8:56-58).

If you didn't already know this, it was Christ Who met with Moses in the burning bush (Exod. 3:1-3) and gave Moses The Law before leading Moses and the Israelites through the wilderness of Sin (Exod. 23:20-23).

If you didn't already know this, it was Christ Who brought down fire from heaven (Matt. 3:11, Luke 3:16) as Elijah (1 kings 18:17-40; 2 kings 1:8-12), to prove the priests of that time were satanic and to destroy them and the evil soldiers that Ahab sent.

If you didn't already know this, it was Christ Who incarnated Jesus 2000 years ago, at which time He plainly explained that The Law God gave us, and that ALL of the Prophets taught and warned us to return to, would NEVER pass away (Matt. 5:17-20).

This is why Christ is referred to throughout both the Old Covenant and the New Covenant as THE WORD.

It was also given specifically to the nation of Israel.
Who taught you this obvious LIE? Deuteronomy 29:9-15 plainly states that everyone on Earth is party to the Covenant, whether they acknowledge that fact or not. God does NOT apply His Law unequally to one group of people but not another.

God gave His Law to the people Israel so that they could be a peculiar, demonstration people to the rest of the world (Deut. 14:2), showing everyone else the Blessings from God that await all those who keep His Law. That way, the neighbours would want to be a part of Israel, and would be allowed to do so as long as they kept The Law. The borders of Israel would then expand to include those neighbouring countries, and the entire process would repeat itself until the entire world would become Israel, i.e. the Kingdom of God here on Earth. THAT was what the "grafting into Israel of the Gentiles" was meant to be.

Unfortunately, Israel ceased to be a demonstration people, and decided to replace God with an earthly king (see: 1 Sam. 8 - the saddest day in Israel's history), because they didn't keep The Law. It is interesting to note however, that even when they marginally kept The Law, e.g. under the reigns of king David and king Solomon, God blessed Israel by making them the wealthiest and most powerful nation on Earth at that time. Blessings which Solomon then squandered, choosing instead to multiply his own personal wealth and wives instead of keeping, administering and enforcing God's Law ONLY (Deut. 17:14-20), as he promised to do.

They were the only ones there when the covenant was being confirmed(through sprinkling of blood) and not the surrounding people's.
As above please. Deuteronomy 29:9-15 and all of Paul's letters confirming The Law (see: Rom. 11) prove you don't know what you're talking about, which is why you need to read and study The Law that Christ COMMANDS us to keep.

Have you never heard of "the grafting into Israel of the Gentiles (foreigners)"? This literally began with and by The Law.

Deuteronomy 1:16 And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear [the causes] between your brethren, and judge righteously between [every] man and his brother, and the stranger [that is] with him.

Deuteronomy 5:14 But the seventh day (Saturday) [is] the Sabbath of the "I AM" thy God: [in it] thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine ass, nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that [is] within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest as well as thou.

Deuteronomy 10:18-19
10:18 He doth execute the Judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.
10:19 Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

There are dozens of references to "the strangers" (Gentiles) in The Law and in all cases they are to be treated justly and fairly in accordance with The Law, which they themselves are obligated to keep to be part of Israel.

That covenant ended 70AD.
No, it didn't. Who taught you that obvious LIE?

It was the second version of Solomon's Temple (more widely known as Herod's Temple) that was completely destroyed in 70 A.D., fulfilling Christ's Prophecy that there would not be so much as "one stone upon another" (Matt. 24:1-3). And yet most "Christians", instead of believing Christ, believe the counterfeit Jews of the synagogue of Satan and their oxymoronic "Christian Zionism", who falsely claim that the part of the temple now referred to as "the wailing wall" somehow survived.

By the way, here is Christ telling us in His Revelation to John that those who are with Him and therefore victorious (Rev. 14:1-4), will be singing the "Song of Moses" up to and beyond Judgment Day.

Revelation 15:3 And they sing the "Song of Moses" (Old Covenant - Deut. 31) the servant of God, AND the "Song of the Lamb" (New Covenant), saying, Great and marvellous [are] Thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true [are] Thy Ways, Thou King of the holy people.

It's not God's will to impose the old covenant law on the nations of the world. Christians are ministers of a 'new' covenant that is not of the letter.
Who taught you that obvious LIE? And why don't you know better than to repeat it?

Matthew 6:9-13
6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name.
6:10 Thy Kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH, as [it is] in heaven.
6:11 Give us this day our daily bread.
6:12 And forgive us our debts and trespasses (if we truly repent), as we forgive our debtors and those who trespass against us (if they truly repent).
6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For Thine is The Kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

How can any rationally-minded individual actually believe that doing God's Will somehow involves disobeying Him and His Law?

The terms and conditions of the Old Covenant and the New Covenant are exactly the same: BOTH require us to obey God and His Law (Heb. 8:7-12; Rev. 15:3).

To be able to be ministers (servants) of the New Covenant, one must learn to obey it. And not one single "Christian" today obeys Christ's Commands, exactly as Christ prophesied (Matt. 7:21-27).

John 14:15 If ye love me, KEEP my COMMANDments.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Bob Dylan had a song in the sixties called Everybody Must Get Stoned. Of course that isn't scripture but he did come out with a Christian album later on. Let's not forget somebody in the Bible once said Let He Who Is Without Sin Cast The First Stone. Plus there is always tar and feathering .
Dylan also had a song "Everybody Has to Serve Somebody", which true of all of us.

Interestingly, the story of the adulterous woman, from which the quote "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her" came from, was added to the Bible centuries later. It was NOT part of the original manuscripts, because the incident never happened.

A Freeman

Superstar
There is no separation of church and state actually.
In the United States, the alphanumeric designation: 501(c)(3) should serve as all the proof anyone needs that there is no separation between corporate fictional church and and corporate fictional state.

In the United Kingdom, the monarch literally holds both the title as the head of state and as the head of the church, aka "the defender of the faith". The monarch is also the head of the B.A.R. association (the British Accredited Registry), which has branch throughout Commonwealth and elsewhere, including the U.S., India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.

A Freeman

Superstar
The title "Satan" is Hebrew and means "the Opposer", i.e. the one who opposes God (God's adversary).

Whenever someone claims the exact opposite of what the Scriptures tell us, they are very obviously working for Satan.

God -- THE Source of ALL Good, Love, Wisdom and Power -- has told us through all of His Prophets, through His Son (The Christ), and through Christ's Disciples and the Apostles, including Paul, that we MUST obey His Law/Commandments to LIVE.

Satan -- THE Source of ALL evil, hatred, arrogance/ignorance and confusion -- then comes along and tries to con people through his organized religions that we no longer have to obey God and His Law, because God allegedly changed His Mind about what is good and evil, allegedly because "it was just too hard for us to obey Him".

It was Satan, through the Sanhedrin -- the ruling body of the organized religion during the time of Jesus -- that schemed and manipulated the Roman government into doing their bidding and MURDERING Jesus. And what "laws" did the Sanhedrin use to accuse and condemn an innocent man to death?

THEIR BABYLONIAN TRADITIONS, AKA THE TALMUD (Matt. 15:3, 9), WHICH IS CONDEMNED BY GOD (Deut. 4:2; 12:8; 12:32).

They most certainly did NOT use The Law that God gave us -- which is just and fair in ALL matters and thus could NEVER condemn an innocent man to death -- to convict Jesus of ANY wrongdoing. In fact, had they actually used The Law that God gave us, there would never have been a crucifixion. How could God's Perfect Law ever condemn God's Well-Beloved Son and Lawgiver of wrongdoing (Exod. 23:20-23; Mark 9:7)?

It was organized religion, its priests/rabbis and its made-up rules, doctrines and traditions that sent Jesus to the cross. And 2000 years later people STILL don't get it, choosing to serve those same institutions [corporate fictional church (organized religion) and corporate fictional state (governments)] INSTEAD of serving our Lord, Christ, the Saviour.

Everybody has to serve somebody.

Last edited: