"The way home or face the fire" compared to the bible/ other religions (part 7)

JoChris

Superstar
13:111-112 is where all the teachings RE human relationships/ society ends. It looked like WHOFTF finally offered an minor exception to the rule in the JAHtruth social commentary now, but no - men still have to be involved with children somehow.

Divine Justice!

13:111 Widowhood is obviously a different case, and, in this case, the two grand-dads, God-fathers and other men in the family, should help the mother, to teach and discipline her sons and daughters.

13:112 Children should NOT be born out-of-wedlock, and single-mothers should not be supported by the state. Children need to grow up in a proper family, with a dad to keep discipline, and a stable background. There is no such thing as a one-parent family. A family has two parents, or it is not a family (read a dictionary).

---
A reminder: "the way home or face the fire" was written in 1986. Maybe in the UK everyone still had their extended family nearby and good male models back then.
Nearly 40 years later, internationally society has changed a great deal.

e.g. Here in Australia people have to move huge distances for work opportunities or to get affordable housing/ rental properties now. People do not have their relatives around the corner for babysitting or emotional support any more.

The overgeneralised sweeping statements about how society "should" be between 13:84 -13:112 are subtly judgemental and negative to those who cannot measure up to the idealism presented in TWHOFTF.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
13:113 - 13:129 is where Anthony John Hill, the alleged JAHtruth finally reveals the whole truth.
It is nothing but the summary of faith statements he has made throughout the ebook, except now they are given in first-person conversation style (green) instead of doctrinal style (blue).

I am just going to separate the wall of text into separate entries. Nothing has been highlighted this time because it really is just more of the same.

13:113 The next step is to disband ALL forms of organized-religion, and for people to go into their closets; or bathrooms; or into the countryside; or their garden; or to a lakeside; or seaside; or anywhere in peace and solitude, and talk to God (thoughts, not spoken words) in humility, and sincerity, and honesty, and ask Him to show you, what He wants you to do.

13:114 Then listen for His reply, in your thoughts, and learn to know the difference, between Satan’s words and God’s enlightenment. Then keep God in your thoughts, 24 hours a day (even in your dreams), and do your best to be like Jesus, or even better, like God, in thought, word and deed. Practise, until you can still do it, in the middle of a noisy crowd, and/or in adversity.

13:115 As soon as you start to control your human-animal-body, and DO God’s Will, Satan will try to confuse you and scare you, or tempt your animal body, to mislead you. When this happens, God is allowing Satan to tempt you, to test your faith and will-power, to see if you are sincere, and REALLY mean what you say. Don’t give-in! This is when you must cling to your faith, like a drowning man clings to a life-saver. You must EXPECT this to happen, and be READY for it, and when it does, ask God to help you to overcome, by controlling Satan for you.

13:116 When this happens, every time that it happens, and you are confused, DO nothing. Sit down and shut-off your human-senses, and tell God that you are confused, and that you don’t understand, and ask Him to tell you clearly, and exactly, what He wants you to do. Listen for His answer, and be SURE that it is His voice, and NOT Satan’s.

13:117 When you are SURE, that you have heard, and understood God’s Message, the confusion and anxiety will float away, and you will feel relieved, and as though a great weight has just been lifted off your chest, or shoulders. Then, and not before, go forward and follow God’s guidance, to victory, and, EVENTUALLY, home, to Heaven, which is not a silly abstract, superstitious dream, but a REAL place. It is a place where no-one steals; or kills; or tells lies; and everyone loves (spiritually) everyone.

13:118 In the world today; because people don’t talk to God, and have faith, and DO His Will; we have a situation, where; instead of the souls being in-control of the animal bodies, doing good, for the benefit of everyone, unselfishly; there are approximately 6,000,000,000 human-animal-bodies, running-riot, in-control of the souls that are locked inside of them, and causing havoc, because of their selfishness and greed.

CONTROL YOUR SELVES !!!

13:119 Slow down, and take care, that you are making sure, safe and certain steps FORWARDS, along God’s path, i.e. The Way home. Don’t move without God’s guidance, or you may step on a snake, and go backwards, in a three steps forwards, and four steps backwards situation.

13:120 Once you are on God’s path, as long as you don’t give up, you are going to LIVE forever, so why are you rushing-around in circles, like a lunatic, bumping into things and hurting yourself, and others?

What is the hurry?

13:121 Come and find me, physically and spiritually; I belong to all of you. Come and help me to put the world right, and, by so doing, help yourself to be able to go home — HOME !!!

JoChris

Superstar
13:122- 13:123 certainly is worth noting.

13:122 I have already written, to most of the world’s main leaders, both political and religious, as well as the queen of England, the prince of Wales, and the secretary-general of the United Nations Organization, and they have all been very rude, by not answering me.

13:123 Those of you who want to survive, PLEASE write TODAY to your own heads of state, and tell them about this Book, and that you want them to see and speak to me, and help me to save the world, and all of you from “The FIRE”.

13:124 Please also write to the heads of all the churches, and tell them that you want them to contact me. PLEASE do it NOW, there is NO time for you to WASTE.

13:125 IN (Option 1) or OUT (Option 2) of this body, that I am using now, I am going to rule and bring Peace and Justice to this evil world - all of it. IF, by ignoring me, you FORCE me to shed this body, and go straight to Option 2, then, MOST of you will be executed.

13:126 I AM the ONLY person who can bring Peace and Justice to this world. You have had thousands of years to do it, and you are as far away now as ever, if not actually further.

13:127 The Jews are waiting for my first coming, and the Christians and Moslems are both awaiting my second, and I AM the ONLY person who can unite all three.

13:128 We can do this the easy way, or the hard way, the choice is yours. We can do it the easy way for you, whilst I am in human-form, or the hard way for you, and the easy way for me, when I shed this crude, human-animal-body, that I am using.

13:129 I WANT to save each and every one of you, but the choice, as always, is YOURS. Come and learn to be good, and let me show you The Way HOME. The End ???

JoChris

Superstar
Unless other people want to discuss the Appendix as well, I am leaving this as the last entry.
Yes, after all this time I have spent the ending of the ebook was such an anticlimax, especially after all the hard research I have done along the way.

JAHtruth's book has been spiritually sickening at times. Seriously.
People: please - really I beg you - don't believe one of the poorest counterfeits of Jesus.... come to the real Jesus, and believe in the real Gospel.

P.S. The threat to everyone on the planet when "JAHtruth" dies is way more interesting than any further dissection of the book anyway. (See red section).

[Ending]
A Friendly Word of Caution!

If anyone is stupid-enough, to kill this human-animal-body, that I am using, they will free my spirit, and make me more powerful, than they (or you) can possibly imagine. Wherever this body falls, my soldiers will be gathered, and The Reaping will start (Matt. 24:28 & Luke 17:37), and I shall avenge all those who were slain because of their love for my Father, and me (Rev. 6:9-11)(Malachi 4:6).
The whole world refused to believe Noah, and Sodom and Gomorrah refused to believe Lot, and they ALL perished. I advise you to believe me IMPLICITLY, or you will ALL perish too.

Up-date December 1988. This year (1988), I have already challenged the British Parliament to recognize my sovereignty, and they have refused, whereupon I went on hunger-strike, and completed 65 days, before suspending (NOT cancelling) it. I was still walking-around by the 60th day, and they STILL don’t believe me. I took this body, that I am using, close enough to death, to show how serious I am, and to see their (and your) reaction.

So far, not one of them has offered to speak to me, proving, that they not only don’t care about me, but that they are also prepared to let all of you die, along with themselves, rather than give-up their material riches, that they have stolen, from all of you, under their unlawful laws/legislation and their positions of power over you, that you have allowed them to get into because you did not keep and enforce The Law against them.

Whilst I am in human-form, I can only remove them, with your support and help. I am doing this for YOUR benefit, NOT mine, so HELP me and thereby yourselves. If you don’t help me, then I shall be forced to go to Option 2, and I have already explained the consequences FOR YOU, under that Option. The choice is YOURS.

The Sojourner

Established
TWHOFTF's mis-use of the word sanity and sane is very annoying (Once I worked in a nursing home ward with mostly dementia patients - insane is not a word that should be used lightly).

ALL people - sane, insane, and everyone in-between - disobey God's commandments.
That is because we are sinners. If it was "sane" and "insane", that would make more sense. To disobey God is in a way spiritually "insane"; at the very least we gain nothing from sinning in the long-term - only short term pleasure etc.

12:42 The ONLY person, who can teach you REAL logic, and to be REALLY sane (really sane - by God’s standards and not insane mankind’s [Satan’s] illogical-standards), is God Himself, by you doing His Will, and learning, from Him, DIRECTLY, 24 hours a day; 7 days a week; 52 weeks a year; year after year.

12:43 You can NOT achieve anything, by talking to Him for 10 minutes, or even 1 hour a day, because, if you talk to Him for only 1 hour a day, you are talking to Satan for the other 23 hours a day, and doing Satan’s will, leading you to “The Fire”.

There is no way AJH could literally fulfill that commandment of his. We need sleep more than food.

12:44 Please don’t force me to have to un-suspend your DEATH-SENTENCES, and execute you, on the Last-Day, after all the trouble that my Father and I have been to, over all these thousands of years. I do not WANT to HAVE to execute, even one of you, but don’t let that fact fool you, into thinking that I won’t.

My Father gave you all, time to repent, and He has PROMISED to destroy, all those who do not repent. He always keeps His promises, and so do I.

12:46 The rest of you had better make a fresh-start, TODAY. I can help you all, if you let me, but if I only manage to save ONE soul/Being, my mission, and all the unpleasantness, that I have been subjected-to, and had to suffer, at your hands, will have been worthwhile.

The self-pitying tone at the end is totally unChristlike. It is incredible to think that any person who has read the Gospels could believe AJH is Jesus.

---
P.S. This was on my suggested list. This is the Christian worldview on how we should keep our mind.

Here is TWHOFTF verse 12:45, which @JoChris very "conveniently" decided to leave out completely:

12:45 I have come here, to try to help you to survive, and I asked my Father, a year ago (1985), to let
me try to save each and every one of you, and I hope, with all of my soul/Being, that you will let me.
If you don’t believe me, and let me, then you will have exercised your FREE-will, which is your
right, and YOU will have CHOSEN to be executed.

If you want to know what the Book really says, please download it and then read it for yourself.

God Bless,
Peace be upon you.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
P.S. I checked if I had omitted 12:45, and I actually did! At the time I thought it deserved to be addressed separately but obviously I was trying to juggle too many things at once.

12:45 I have come here, to try to help you to survive, and I asked my Father, a year ago (1985), to let
me try to save each and every one of you, and I hope, with all of my soul/Being, that you will let me.
If you don’t believe me, and let me, then you will have exercised your FREE-will, which is your

Of course no JAHtruther will question how AJH was led to ask his "Father" such things, how he was convinced he was hearing from God etc etc.

I read the abomination of a book @thesoujourner.

I provided way more analysis than the mini cult JAHtruth deserved, for the sake of immunising surfers against your cult's spiritual dementia.

When you face God at Judgement Day you will not be able to accuse God of not warning you personally from what was proven here and said to you over time from other Christians on this forum.
I now give all you JAHtruthers over to God's hands.

Last edited:

The Sojourner

Established
P.S. I checked if I had omitted 12:45, and I actually did! At the time I thought it deserved to be addressed separately but obviously I was trying to juggle too many things at once.

Of course no JAHtruther will question how AJH was led to ask his "Father" such things, how he was convinced he was hearing from God etc etc.

I read the abomination of a book @thesoujourner.

I provided way more analysis than the mini cult JAHtruth deserved, for the sake of immunising surfers against your cult's spiritual dementia.

When you face God at Judgement Day you will not be able to accuse God of not warning you personally from what was proven here and said to you over time from other Christians on this forum.
I now give all you JAHtruthers over to God's hands.
@JoChris
We are all in God's hands.

And the closer we can all come to fully realising this to be truth, the better. That is what I believe.

We did not write the book. Instead, the book came to us and we found Guidance in it. You also have spent considerable time reading it and posting what you think about it. There have even been several instances, where you even said that there were things in it that you could not help but agree with, even though you have also made it clear, that you do not agree with it in general or our viewpoints and how we have come to view it and are seeing things.

So where does that leave us? What do we do, when we find ourselves to be in disagreement on some things with another? Do we completely lose sight of the fact that there are some beliefs that are in fact shared and held in common with another? We could. But why should we? When instead, we can still look for the good, that we have been able to see and then choose to love that, in the other person. We may not agree with them on many things, but we can still agree about many other truths. For instance:

We can agree, that we should love one another.
We can agree, that we should owe no man any thing, but to love one another, because he who has loved another, has fulfilled the Law.
We can agree, that God is Love.

In seeking for the truth, we are seeking to help ourselves, and to find our path. And we then also strive to help others.

In a way, when we disagree with others, may it actually also be a good thing, as that too serves it purpose? I tend to think so. Because, we then eventually find, that we are left with no other option left, but to sincerely turn to God for His Guidance and for answers. It is His Guidance, that we each need. Two groups of people, or even two individual people, will hardly agree on everything, even when they are quite similar. But, we can still find a purpose and a meaning, in facing up to these challenges, and living out what we believe to be true.

John
13:34 A new COMMANDment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
13:35 By this shall all [men] KNOW that ye are my disciples, IF ye have love one to another.

Romans
13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled The Law.
13:9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not murder, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness (lie), Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as [or more than] thyself.
13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love [is] the fulfilling of The Law.

If you want to know what the Book really says, please download it and then read it for yourself
There have even been several instances, where you even said that there were things in it that you could not help but agree with, even though you have also made it clear, that you do not agree with it in general or our viewpoints and how we have come to view it and are seeing things.
As someone who also has read the entire book, i have to say that just because there are some truths in it it does not make it THE TRUTH.

Do we completely lose sight of the fact that there are some beliefs that are in fact shared and held in common with another? We could. But why should we?
You tell me.

Repeatedly Christians have been accused of believing in a variety of beliefs that ALL Christians uniformly don't, and even when i have told a freeman i agree with some stuff, it doesn't matter because we have to accept ajh's teachings in their entirety, or else we're "facing the fire".

These include, but are not limited to:
- believing in reincarnation
- refusing all medicine (yet somehow "natural" drugs are allowed, even if mind altering...)
- believing Jesus Christ is the archangel Michael
- while believing simultaneously Jesus Christ needed to "learn" how to resist human temptation
- while believing simultanously that Jesus (human) was possessed by an entity known as "Christ", who now possesses AJH
- not referring to ourselves as "Christian"
- not going to a church building
- observing the Sabbath
- observing the entire Law
- reading and following AJHs reinterpreting of the quran
- believing we are fallen angels from venus
Etc.

It's a lot more than what the Bible says, loving one another.