"The way home or face the fire" compared to the bible/ other religions (part 7)

JoChris

Superstar
I have only one question:
Does Satan actually play any role in the original storyline?

13:37 Once there was peace, and the knights had no wars to fight, they went in search of the Holy Grail. Satan could not possibly allow them to find their divinity, and go home, so he had to find a way to cause trouble, and get them warring, and killing each other again, so that they would not find the Holy Grail.

13:38 Satan, therefore, used Arthur’s wife, queen Guinevere, to cause the trouble. Satan made her have an affair (commit adultery), with Sir Lancelot, Arthur’s best friend, and made sure that Arthur found-out. The two then faced each other, on the battlefield, with their respective followers.

King Arthur tried to prevent any unnecessary bloodshed, and drew the two forces up, facing each other, saying that he and Lancelot would settle the matter, between the two of them, and that no man must draw his sword. He said, that, if any man drew his sword, then that would start a battle, between all of them.

13:39 Satan could not permit just Arthur, or Lancelot to die, and then PEACE to reign again. As long as Satan could keep them all busy, fighting each other, they would not have the time to think straight, and go looking for the Holy Grail.

A snake then attacked one of the knights, and he drew his sword, to defend himself, which started a full-scale battle. Arthur had said, that, if anyone drew his sword, it would be a signal to start a battle.

JoChris

Superstar
An expert's analysis of13:33 - 13:42 would be interesting reading for sure, even if it was just several pages.

A psychoanalyst would certainly be able to write a whole book, discussing all the personal issues that such an author must have to create such a monstrosity as "the way home or face the fire". Doctor Sigmund Freud would love to know about AJH's mother all right!!!!

---
13:40 The snake was, of course, Satan (serpent - Rev. 12:9), and he had used a woman, and sex, to prevent peace from reigning. As long as Satan can keep men fighting each other, they will never have the time, to look for, and find the Truth, and then go home.

13:41 St. George did not ride around slaying physical dragons, he rode around slaying the devil, wherever he found him (Rev. 12:9).

St. George saved a princess, from a
“fire-breathing” dragon, and he captured the dragon (Satan), and subdued him, and led him into the town that he (the dragon) had been frightening, but refused to slay the dragon, until all the townsfolk were baptised, and they praised and gave thanks to God.

13:42 The princess was a virgin-sacrifice, to pacify the evil dragon (Satan), and St. George saved her purity, from evil, and saved her from the
“flames”, whilst wearing “The Whole Armour of God”. St. George was everything that a knight should be, and the highest example of chivalry.

JoChris

Superstar
Back to "inspired" first person communication again.

Bible chapters links added for reference. AJH should at least have added verses of passages he is clearly alluding to in sections.

13:44 If the devil can not scare you in one way, he will try another, looking for a chink (gap) in your armour of faith.
2 Corinthians 2
2 Corinthians 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

13:45 Satan will tell you, that, “It will cost you more than it is worth”, in money. How much is your soul worth?

Mark 8
Mark 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
37 Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

How do you put a monetary-value on immortality, and your right to leave Hell, and go home to your REAL family, in heaven?

Matthew 10
Mathew 10:39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

13:46 Don’t let the devil lie to you, and take your immortality, in exchange for money that you can never keep.

13:47 You can not serve God and mammon (worldly riches), because you can not be faithful to both.

Matthew 6
24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

If you love material-wealth, the devil can use your love for these things, to bribe you, by offering you more; or blackmail you; by threatening to take them away; into not doing God’s will, and fighting the devil, for your right to go home.

13:48 There are ONLY TWO sources of supply; of information and material things, and EVERYTHING on Earth; one is God and the other is Satan. Who is paying YOU?

That is very oversimplified as usual. The childish level of some statements is terribly annoying.
People are part of the equation as well.
People do inevitably end up serving God or Satan though.

JoChris

Superstar
13:49-54 needs no further comment. Chapter links added.

13:49 Material, temporary wealth and certain-death, in exchange for your immortality and right to go home, to Heaven???????

13:50 Can you envision “FOREVER”? Once you are NEVER going to die, time has no relevance. Humans count time, from birth to death. Remove birth and death, and time no longer has any relevance, or value.

13:51 I am millions of years old, and “I” am going to live, for ever and ever, in “Heaven”, with my real family, and your real family. What are you going to do?

13:52 Are any of you actually going to be stupid-enough, to exchange your immortality and heaven, for this awful planet and certain-death?

13:53 Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear, unless you are SURE, that you are hearing it from God. Open your spiritual-eyes! (
Isaiah 42:18-20 & 43:8)

13:54 Don’t use your human-eyes, because Satan uses them to lie to you, and show you all the artificial glitter, and bribes.

JoChris

Superstar
The following section is TWHOFTF's description of Gnosis.
This is not a Christian belief system at all.
I have given multiple links RE Gnosticism and Esoteric "Christianity" throughout the thread series. Just do a quick VC forum search for gnosticism/ Gnosis [limited to member "jochris" results], or in advanced search limit results to Religion and spirituality section.

13:55 If you open your spiritual-eyes, and see things as they REALLY are, through “The Force”, you will see many things - the past; the present; the future; old friends (God’s Prophets), long gone.

13:56 At first, you will start to make sense of things that happened in the PAST, and, as you progress, if you progress, you will eventually come more and more up-to-date, until you will eventually start to make sense of your life, as things are happening (the PRESENT).

13:57 Once you have achieved that state of awareness, you will start to see the FUTURE, and you will see old friends, that you mistakenly thought were long gone. You will realize that they are not dead, and that they are still alive, but in a different form, and you will feel no separation from them, through “The Force”.

13:58 Then, your whole life will make sense to you, and you will see, that EVERYTHING in life is for a reason, and that there is no such thing as coincidence, or luck.

JoChris

Superstar
Here is a slight change of topic that is still directly relevant to the entry above.

The deliberate mistranslation of words in JAHtruth's "bible" has been discussed on other threads previously. The Gospel of John is the most butchered of all the Gospels in AJH's book. [Note : NO qualifications in bible/ Quran translation etc listed ANYWHERE on JAHtruth websites].

Last night my time I found a link directly relevant to the King of King's "bible" treatment of John chapter 3, the famous chapter where Nicodemus comes to speak to Jesus in secret and Jesus says "you must be born again".

----
First, please compare the (enlarged and underlined) differences between the KJV and KoK :
(KJV) John 3
3 Jesus answered and said unto him (Nicodemus), Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee,
Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

(KoK "translation") https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/48.htm
3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born from above, he cannot SEE The Kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except
a man be born of water (human) and then is born (later) from above as his spirit-"Being" (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into The Kingdom of God (Who is a Spirit-"Being").
3:6 That which is born of the flesh
is human; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human+Being).

3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

JoChris

Superstar
Here is a long quote from a religious texts website, sacred-texts.com [Note: ALL religions provided, so if necessary please prevent children accessing website on your computer].

A person who is familiar with certain keywords already will quickly catch on to the author's true belief system, but just in case any readers aren't I enlarged those words and put them in red as well. I will give the link at the end.

I quoted the section relevant to John chapter 3 [spacing added, keywords enlarged]. :

....Jesus happens to be passing by Jerusalem. He is not yet preaching in the temple, though he heals the sick and gives instruction to his friends. The work of love must prepare the ground into which the fruitful seed shall fall. Nicodemus, a learned Pharisee, has heard of the new prophet.

Filled with curiosity, though unwilling to compromise himself in the eyes of his sect, he requests with the Galilean a secret interview, which is granted. The Pharisee calls at his dwelling by night and says to him: "Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him."

Jesus replied: "Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." Nicodemus asks if it is possible for a man to enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born. Jesus answered: "Verily I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God." 1

Under this evidently
symbolical form, Jesus sums up the ancient doctrine of regeneration already known in the mysteries of Egypt. To be born again of water and of the Spirit, to be baptized by water and by fire, mark two degrees of initiation, two stages of the inner and spiritual development of man. Water here represents truth perceived intellectually, i. e. in an abstract and general manner. It purifies the soul and develops its spiritual germ.

A new birth by the Spirit, or baptism by (heavenly) fire, signifies the assimilation of the truth by the will in such a way that it may become the blood and life, the very soul of every action. From this results the complete victory of spirit over matter, the absolute mastery of the spiritualized soul over the body transformed into a docile instrument; a mastery which awakens its dormant faculties, opens its inner sense, and gives it an intuitive insight into truth, and a direct action of soul on soul.

This state is equivalent to the heavenly one which Jesus Christ called the kingdom of God. Baptism by water, or
intellectual initiation, is accordingly the first step in rebirth; baptism by the spirit is total rebirth, a transformation of the soul by the fire of intelligence and will, and consequently, to a certain extent, of the elements of the body—in a word, a radical regeneration. From this come the exceptional powers it gives to man.

This is the earthly signification of the eminently theosophical conversation between Nicodemus and Jesus. There is also a special signification which might briefly be called the esoteric doctrine concerning the constitution of man. According to this doctrine, man is threefold: body, soul, and spirit. He has an immortal and indivisible part, the spirit; a perishable and divisible part, the body.

The soul which unites the two shares in the nature of both. Living organism as it is, it possesses an ethereal and fluidic body, similar to the material body, which, but for this invisible double, would have neither life, movement, nor unity.

According as man obeys the suggestions of the spirit or the impulses of the body, according as he attaches himself to the one or the other, the fluidic body becomes etherealized or dulled; unifies or becomes disaggregated.

Accordingly, it happens that, after physical death, the majority of men have to submit to a second death of the soul, which consists of cleansing itself from the impure elements of their astral body, sometimes even undergoing its slow decomposition; while the completely regenerated man, having formed on this earth his spiritual body, possesses his heaven in himself and enters the region to which his affinity attracts him.

Now water, in ancient esoterism, symbolizes fluidic matter which is infinitely transformable, as fire symbolizes the one spirit.
In speaking of rebirth by water and spirit, the Christ makes allusion to that double transformation of his spiritual body, his fluidic envelope which awaits man after death, and without which he cannot enter the kingdom of lofty souls and purified spirits.

For "that which is born of the flesh is flesh (i. e. chained down and perishable), and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (i. e. free and immortal). "Marvel not that I say unto thee, Ye must be born again. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but can not tell whence it cometh and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit." 1

Thus spoke Jesus to Nicodemus in the silence of the night at Jerusalem. A small lamp, placed between the two, dimly lights their vague, uncertain forms. But the eyes of the Galilean Master shine with mysterious brilliancy through the darkness. How could one help believing in the soul, when looking into those eyes, now gently beaming, now flashing forth the glory of heaven?

The learned Pharisee has seen his knowledge of Scripture texts crumble away, but then he obtains a glimpse of a new world. He has seen a divine light in the face of the prophet, whose long auburn hair is falling over his shoulders. He has felt the powerful warmth emanating from his being draw him to the Master.

He has seen small white flames like a magnetic halo appear and disappear around his brow and temples. And then he imagined he felt the breath of the Spirit pass over his heart. Moved to his inmost soul, Nicodemus returned secretly in the silence of the night to his home. He will continue to live among the Pharisees, but in the secrecy of his heart he will remain faithful to Jesus.

----
Jesus, the Last Great Initiate, by Edouard Schuré, [1908], at sacred-texts.com https://sacred-texts.com/eso/jlgi/jlgi06.htm

---
@ToxicFemininitySucks, you were right. JAHtruth is a modified/ modernised version of Theosophy.

Edit:
I will leave Theosophy compared to biblical Christianity for another thread. It looks as convoluted and contradictory as JAHtruth, just with fancier 19th century language and minus UFOlogy etc.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Here TWHOFTF is just expanding on what has already been said in many places.
All law, no grace, no Gospel.

Obviously Anthony John Hill is pretending he said what Jesus said in the bible below.

Spacing and bible links added.

13:59 Fight Satan, to make this planet a better place, and for your right to survive, and go home.

13:60 Anyone, who is not actually fighting, for good, is automatically allowing, and, therefore, is fighting for evil, because, by doing nothing, you are helping evil to win, by default; just as if you were actually fighting for Satan, against God, yet-again. “He who is not WITH me, is AGAINST me” (Matt. 12:30 & Rev. 3:15-19).

13:61 There is NO middle-ground, and you can NOT sit on the fence, because your time is runningout, and you are getting closer to “The Fire”, and your execution. Fight or die!

13:62 Fight with the truth, love and DETERMINATION. Determination is will-power, and the will is the eye of the soul. If you don’t have enough will-power, of your own (even though your life depends on it), ask God to help you and to reinforce your will-power (Mark 9:24).

13:63 If you don’t fight for God, then, not only are you going to die, but you are also hurting yourselves, because you are helping to make the world into a worse place, for yourselves to have to live in.

13:64 “To be or not to be, that is the question. Whether it be nobler in the mind, to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of hate, and in so doing, end it.”

13:65 It is an uphill struggle, and the higher you climb, the more difficult it becomes, because Satan will have to try harder to stop you. Satan does not want you to go home, he wants you to stay here, with him, and die, with him. The devil would be very lonely, if everyone went home, except him.

13:66 When things get really difficult, the devil will tell you that your enemies will kill you, to try to scare you, and find a gap in your armour-of-faith. You are already under the REAL deathsentence, so what have you got to lose?

JoChris

Superstar
TWHOFTF returns to the "telepathy" doctrine again in 13:69-70.
I haven't addressed the "life after death" issues, or given the Gospel of Thomas reference (does not match genuine translation references).

13:67 “Fear not those who can kill your body, but not your soul; fear ONLY those who can kill your body, and soul (God and His angels), if you are found unworthy, on the Last-Day (Matt. 10:28)”.

13:68 Don’t be afraid of those who can kill your body, because you can always get a new and better one, but where can you get a new soul/spirit-being, which is the real you, if God has executed you, on the Last-Day, and you have ceased to exist?

13:69 Separate, in your own mind, your soul/spirit-being from your human-life, and the other two voices. Learn which voice is God’s, and which is Satan’s, but be very careful; Satan is VERY sly, and he can put on a very pleasant voice, to try to fool you into thinking it is God talking to you, when it is really him.

13:70 Once you have separated (Matt. 6:24 & Luke 16:13 & Thomas, log 47:13-17 / King of kings’ Bible, Thomas 8:3-7) the two voices, follow the good one, and you will learn what you need to know, from God, personally, and privately, and then you will learn to separate the real you, your soul, from the animal “Self”, and learn how to CONTROL it. God will help you, by controlling Satan, if you ask Him to, whilst you control the two “Selfs” (spiritual and animal).

Reminder: since a JAHtruther is not a Christian, none of the spiritual promises given in the bible to Christians will be received. A true JAHtruther is believing the words of a man who has esoteric (i.e. occult) religions' beliefs instead.

If Christians can be deceived via following silent words they believe have come into their mind via the Holy Spirit/ Jesus etc, a non-Christian who follows a man who has been seduced by Satan (convinced he is Prince Michael/ Jesus) most certainly will be.

JoChris

Superstar
Here is a section where I can understand vulnerable people were attracted to JAHtruth.
Some of the advice is extremely sensible in fact. People who already have an anti-medicine worldview will agree with everything that was said here.

13:71 Escapism, or evasion of reality, is not the answer, because you can NEVER escape, and you are wasting your own valuable time.

13:72 Drugs and alcohol are just more of Satan’s weapons, which he can use to cheat you, or, in fact, get you, to cheat yourself.

13:73 Alcohol is a drug, just like any other drug, except that society has made it more acceptable than the others, because the rich own and control it and the governments make money out of taxing it. The Moslems call alcohol “Satan’s Urine” and do not drink it. Sex can be a very strong drug too, if not controlled.

13:74 Temporary escape, from reality, using drugs to take you into another little world, separate from the real world, where pain is not so sharp, is a FOOL’s paradise. The problems are still there when you come straight/sober, only worse, which can then lead to more drugs, for more escape, leading to drug-addiction, or alcoholism, and total surrender, if not controlled.

13:75 Drug-addiction and alcoholism are the same thing, except that they refer to different types of drugs, both of which can kill your body. Alcoholism and drug-addiction are the coward’s way out, by surrendering to evil, and then hiding, permanently, in their separate world, where there is less pain. It is also very selfish, because they pass their pain, and problems, on, to those around them.

JoChris

Superstar
I highlighted the pro-reincarnation/ karma sections in red but I didn't address it here (that has been done many times already in other entries).

Reminder: God's spiritual armour are for those who believe in Jesus, not JAHtruth.

13:76 There is NO escape, and you only make things worse for yourselves, and those around you, who love or care for you. If you kill your body, God sends you back again, into another body, and punishes you for having done it. There is NO escape!

13:77 You have to FACE your problems, ADMIT your weaknesses and faults, to YOURSELF and to God, and overcome (Rev. 2:26) your problems, and pay your Karmic debts. Admit that you are not perfect, and lose your ego, and the pain will go with it. If you were perfect you would not be here.

No-one else is perfect either, in fact, they are probably worse than you, but their egos would never let them admit it, to you. They don’t need escapism, because they are happy, being bad.

13:78 Then ask God, with humility, to help you to overcome your faults and weaknesses, and put on God’s Armour, and FIGHT your weaknesses, with His guidance, and overcome them; solve your problems, by finding the solutions, and make your world bearable.

If you do that, you will gain (earn) some spiritual self-respect; through the victories, that God has helped YOU to win; and learn to like the person, that God has helped you to become. Remember though, ALWAYS to remain humble, because you could never have won alone.

JoChris

Superstar
Listening to God versus Satan concepts highlighted in red.
There is some very good general advice here, but it is poisoned with his religion. Luke 18:17

13:79 Another way, that Satan can get you to cheat yourself, with drugs, even if you are not addicted to them, is because drugs (especially alcohol) quieten your good voice, and make it less effective, and then, Satan, now that his voice is louder than God’s voice, tells you to do evil things; that you would NEVER do whilst you were straight/sober, and in full CONTROL of your senses; or not to do what you SHOULD be doing.

Many people grow horns, metaphorically, when they are drunk, and become aggressive and want to fight everyone and/or smash and destroy things. That shows who is controlling them – Abaddon/Apollyon (the Destroyer)/Satan – (Rev. 9:11).

13:80 Sex can also be a very powerful drug, which makes people do all kinds of things, that they would not normally do, and nymphomania is sex-addiction. Through sex; money; fear and drugs; Satan can rule the world.

13:81 God is the ONLY cure and answer, to EVERY problem in the world. Don’t look to people for the answer, they are just as lost as you are, but they would never admit it. Their egos wouldn’t let them.

13:82 God holds the answer to every question, and the cure for every ill, and He is patiently waiting for you to ask Him, and He has been, for thousands of years. Talk to Him!

13:83 Get rid of your arrogance and your “self-esteemed” wisdom (?), which is actually stupidity, and become like children again, “children of God”. Give all your problems to God, and let Him help you to sort them out, “one day at a time” (
Matt. 6:34).

Use God’s REAL Wisdom and not your own foolishness (
Prov. 3:5)(Luke 18:17). Forget tomorrow; just do the task that God has given you to do today, to the best of your ability: tomorrow is another day.

“One day at a time”, guided by God. It’s much more fun than being a grown-up, and serious, weighed-down by all your problems. Give them to God and be a child, playing the game of LIFE, all your life.

The bible passages in context are showing we are to TRUST God. It doesn't mean we are to stop thinking like adults.

JoChris

Superstar
Introduction:
From 13:84 to approximately 13:110, "the way home or face the fire" presents Anthony John Hill's belief system RE men, women, children and society in general.

IMO the belief system presented was an attempt to keep the Christian/ Islamic morals but throw away all the religions' foundations that make it possible to hold it together. Maybe some "spiritual but not religious" people got caught in AJH's net here?

---
The parts that present generally good advice are the ones that are in complete agreement with old-fashioned Judeo-Christian principles and conservative societal beliefs.

People who agree with 21st secular society's views on equality between the sexes, pro-LGBTQ+ worldview, shared-parenting when relationships break down etc will strongly disagree with nearly everything JAHtruth says in this section.

JoChris

Superstar
I would love to know a Christian man's opinion on 13:84 -86
Spacing between sentences added.

What next?

13:84 The next step is for men to regain control, and their masculinity, which does NOT mean beating your chests, or beating your wives, or going around punching people in the mouth.

True. Women can appreciate assertiveness in a man. A strong man doesn't need to dominate people or bully people.

It means asserting your authority, firmly but gently, and, if necessary, making yourself into one of the third type of eunuchs, referred to by Jesus, in Matt. 19:12,

The bible says no such thing. AJH is contradicting Jesus yet again.
The context is marriage and divorce.

Matthew 19:10 His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.
11 But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.
12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

which means doing what you should do, and being a REAL man, and doing without women, to fight for God.
People, please read all of 1 Corinthians chapter 7. The sometimes criticised (usually by feminists) apostle Paul recommended those who could remain single to do so (then a person can serve God with no distractions like Paul was able to do so, see verse 35).

7:1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

TWHOFTF took Paul's pro-celibacy position (depending on the person's circumstances/ temptations) way beyond the next level.
It wasn't from a desire to serve God more fully either; in a way it is to punish women/ run away from women.

It is easier to punch people in the mouth, and to fool YOURSELF into thinking that that makes you a man, than to face your problems, the hard way, and OVERCOME them.

A REAL man FACES his problems and responsibilities, with determination, and doesn’t run away from them. He fights spiritually and overcomes them, against ALL odds.

There are NO SUCH THINGS AS PROBLEMS, only SOLUTIONS, WAITING FOR YOU TO FIND THEM (IF - Rudyard Kipling – see Appendix).

I will address the Appendix later.

13:85 Making yourself into one of the third type of eunuchs (metaphorically), means not selling your soul for sex, and letting WOMEN RULE YOU, by offering or with-holding sex from you, to make you do what THEY say, instead of what GOD says.

13:86 If one woman doesn’t want to make love with you, unless you do as she says,
someone better will respect you, for your principles, and for not giving-in, and for your faith in God and doing what is right, and they will want to love you, and be protected by a REAL man, and THEIR love will be much better, and less selfish.

That doesn't appear to limit sexual activities to marriage. He used the word woman, not wife.
It also sounds like he is supportive of men moving onto another relationship if it "doesn't work out"....

13:87 Don’t let Satan fool you, into thinking, that, being able to make babies, makes you a REAL man, because it does NOT, neither does having a boy, instead of a girl baby.

13:88 Any ANIMAL can make babies, including mentally-retarded human ones.

Does that sound like Jesus talking?

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
I agree with most of what is said here, despite the strong language and tone. AJH's women-blaming is what I object to though.

Ladies next!

13:89 Come on you silent FEMININE majority, speak-up, and help your man to put things right. Say that you want to be treated like LADIES, with love and respect, and courtesy. Tell your manly, liberated sisters, that you do NOT AGREE with them, and to stop spoiling everything for you, and, thereby, make them back-down.

13:90 If women’s liberation is right, why then; as well as it having been responsible for creating all the innumerable social-problems, that have come with the breakdown of the family-unit and society;

TWHOFTF is blaming women for EVERYTHING yet again. There are two sexes. It takes two to make babies, remember?!

Many men CHOOSE to leave their responsibilities in the hands of women, and women are forced to take control of the household (That actually happened in MY family, and is one of the many factors why my parents eventually broke up.)

All the world's wars: how many were actually started by women?
How many 21st century dictators are women?
How many suicide bombers have been women?
How many mass murderers have been women?
How many wife-beaters have been women?
How many p3doph!les are women?
etc etc

are women suffering, from stress, with more and more young girls and women smoking; becoming alcoholics, or tranquilizing and hard drug-addicts; having nervous-breakdowns, and committing suicide?

It is happening, because these women have been put into a position, where they are trying to do, and be, something that they were not intended to do, and are not ready for, or equipped to cope with.

Yes, many women ARE suffering because we are doing what we thought we wanted, to have rights and privileges that men have... without realising the personal price that additional responsibilities and pressures inevitably bring to a person in the workplace. We thought we could have everything like the feminists claimed, and now a lot of us are "burnt out".

JoChris

Superstar
The following continues on from further comments made to men earlier.

13:91 Today everything is sex. What ever happened to LOVE, and tender loving care? You can keep sex. I will choose tender loving care, every time.

13:92 Any man, who has allowed women to brain-wash him, into thinking that women are his equal, is not much of a man, in REAL terms, even if he is an expert at punching people in the mouth, and FOOLING himself, into believing that that makes him a man, when he lets women walk all over him, and order him about.

13:93 If you have allowed women to castrate you (metaphorically), into believing that they are your equal, then you have become one of the second type of eunuchs, referred to in Matt. 19:12, “and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs (real ones) by women (or men).”

I addressed that deliberate misquoting of Matthew 19:12 above in comment #94.

13:94 In Deuteronomy 23:1, God says that, “He who is wounded in the stones (testicles)(i.e. castrated, metaphorically), or has his male organ cut off (metaphorically), can not enter into the congregation of the Lord” - Heaven.
Heaven is not mentioned: it applies to castrated Jews not being permitted to enter into the Temple!

Actual verse.
23 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord.
2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.

Reminder: Deuteronomy is in the Old Testament, law was written to the ancient Jews.

This applies literally, as well as metaphorically.

13:95 I suggest, for your own good, that you look for, and find, your masculinity, immediately, if not sooner.

Men: please seek the biblical definition of manhood/ masculinity for your own/ your wife's sake.

JoChris

Superstar
The following section sounds more like the traditional Islamic worldview RE marriage/ childrearing than the Christian one.
Note he had to deliberately misquote 2 Esdras from the biblical Apocrypha.

The directions below are so unrealistic for 21st century western culture countries in general.

13:96 Men should also be given custody of their children, in the case of a divorce, unless they are the guilty party; and men should not have to pay their ex-wives maintenance, but, instead, use the money to pay a nanny, or housekeeper, to take care of their children and their ex-wives’ duties, until they can find another mother for the children.

13:97 No single-woman, or divorcee, can bring up a son, because they either grow up to be homosexuals, or completely uncontrollable (2 Esdras 5:8), and women should not be permitted to do so.

If that was true, with the amount of single households there would be WAY more homosexual men than there actually are.

That is one of the major reasons that there are so many muggings, of old people, and so much vandalism and hooliganism, because these boys have grown up, without the necessary discipline, that only a dad can provide (2 Esdras 5:8).

13:98 Another VERY important reason, that the man should have custody of the children, is because he is better-equipped, to teach them the spiritual-qualities, that they NEED to learn; than the woman is; because he is on a higher spiritual-level than her.

TWHOFTF's explanation for why sons become homosexual or criminals, and why MEN should only have custody of children deserves another thread. However AJH's worldviews (especially RE homosexuality) are so out-of-date I doubt few people would want to waste their time.

JoChris

Superstar
The following long section could be the script from a conservative shock-jock radio show (assuming he didn't use bible references). Again, I can understand why some JAHtruth converts were attracted to AJH because he is telling them what they want to hear/ read.

I put the section into separate entries for easier reading.

13:99 Many divorced or separated women today, teach their daughters; little by little, as they are growing up (brain-washing); to hate their dads, and consequently all MEN (in their sub-conscious, if not their conscious minds). These girls grow up mal-adjusted, and then, unfortunately, they pass-on the damage to THEIR children (Numbers 14:18), so NONE of them have a chance of forming a happy, lasting, stable marriage.

Numbers 14:18 The Lord is longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation.

13:100 A man would not teach his children to hate their mother, and cause them to grow up maladjusted. He may show them their mother’s faults, but he would not teach them to hate her.

13:101 Unfortunately, as a result of the present day’s unlawful human laws/legislation, which wrongfully give custody of the children to women, the world is now full of mal-adjusted people, because their parents, or parent, taught them the wrong values (Numbers 14:18).

13:102 Under human law/legislation, there’s no incentive, for a woman to make a marriage work, because, with her more materialistic mentality; knowing that, if it doesn’t work out, she will keep the house, furnishings and the children, and that her husband will have to move out, of his home, and pay her maintenance, both for herself and the children; in her own mind, she will be better-off. So why should she try to make the marriage work?

13:103 Some women even get married, just so that they can later get divorced, and be better-off materially, and they actually plan the whole thing in advance.

JoChris

Superstar
13:104 Human, unlawful laws/legislation, therefore, naturally encourage divorce, whereas, under God’s Laws, the incentive is to learn humility, tolerance and to make the marriage WORK, which is beneficial, not only to themselves and their children, but also to society in general (the greater good).

13:105 It would be a very evil woman, that would leave her children and her home, and, if she did, the children would be much better-off, WITHOUT, that kind of a mother.

13:106 God’s Laws are designed to teach humility; unselfishness; tolerance and LOVE. Women’s liberation teaches women arrogance; aggression; selfishness and emotional-hate - all of which come from Satan, and lead to execution, on the Last-Day.

JoChris

Superstar
13:107 If you can’t get-on, with someone you loved enough to marry, and cannot be relied-upon to keep your word of honour, given to each other before God, how then can you expect GOD to trust you?

13:108 The difficulties, that arise in a marriage, should bring you closer together, NOT separate you. These difficulties “test” you, to see if you can be trusted to keep your word, and are designed to teach you more tolerance and love. How can you pass these tests, when you give-in and divorce, at the first difficulty? You can not.

13:109 Can you not see, what changing The Laws, and giving equality, and custody of children, to women, has done to the institute of marriage, and society?

13:110 You changed The Laws, and the streets are now not safe, for you to walk. You are not even safe in your own homes, and are now suffering the results of your own arrogant and unlawful actions.