The rare occasion where a Hamas official, the Qur’an and David Wood agree…

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Who are the synagogue of satan in your opinion?
The Revelation of Jesus Christ is tricky.

I do not claim to know who is referred to in Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 as the “synagogue of Satan.” My opinion is as yet unformed about to whom the synagogue of Satan is referring, though I imagine pagan worship is at the heart of it.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Who are the synagogue of satan in your opinion?
In maths you may have come across the concept of sets and subsets…

With the above in mind there is certainly a prophesied subset of folk who “say they are Jews and are not”. Where there is a divergence of view is over who this statement applies to.

Accordingly those who give credence to the Protocols will label all modern Israelis as the Synagogue of Satan.

Others (myself included) would acknowledge that there will certainly be a subset of Jews who will truly be the synagogue of Satan, who will perhaps be instrumental in the rise of the Antichrist in Israel. According to this second view there is also a subset of real Jews who will go through the coming Tribulation and will recognise Jesus as their Messiah on His return.

truth_will_out

Established

I do not claim to know who is referred to in Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 as the “synagogue of Satan.” My opinion is as yet unformed about to whom the synagogue of Satan is referring, though I imagine pagan worship is at the heart of it.
But Christ specifically used the word "Synagogue".

The word synagogue is used elsewhere as well - from memory, in the book of Matthew. So it's not like Christ was being deliberately ambiguous about who he was talking about.

A Freeman

Superstar

If you don't know what you're talking about, why do you attempt to come off as an authority about who those which say they are "Jews" today really are?

There's absolutely nothing tricky about Christ's descriptions of these people. Here it is again, if you're interested:

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but do LIE; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

It should therefore be self-evident that there are people TODAY that call themselves "Jews" who are NOT Jews, i.e. NOT descended from the tribe of Judah or from the two-tribed "House of Judah".

The standard Jewish encyclopaedia states that it’s likely 95% of modern Jews are Ashkenazis which means, by their own admission, the overwhelming majority of the people falsely claiming to be Jews are not even Semites. (Source: Jewish Encyclopedia Statistics).

If we turn to the first book of the Bible, we find the lineage of Noah's sons, which is where the word "Semite" originated (the descendants of Shem/Sem).

Genesis 10: 1-3
10:1
Now these [are] the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem (from which ALL Semites are descended), Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
10:3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

As can clearly be seen from the passage above, the Ashkenazis are descended from JAPHETH through his son Gomer, NOT from Shem/Sem, from whom all Semites originate.

So if you wish to pretend that the Ashkenazis that call themselves "Jews" today have any Biblical right to even one square inch of the land of Israel today, you are only proving to everyone your own ignorance of history, or your refusal to face facts.

Please take the time to read and study the information contained in the article at the link below, which provides detailed information of the three mass conversions to Talmudic Judaism that have taken place over the past 2600 years, as well as where the current leadership of the counterfeit-Jewish state of Israel actually originated, and what their true family names were before they changed them to sound more "Jewish" (e.g. Netanyahu's family name is actually Mileikowsky, as they hailed from Warsaw, Congress Poland, which was part of the Russian Empire in 1910.

https://gibraltar-messenger.net/jahtruth/them-which-say-they-are-jews-but-are-not/

It's the counterfeit-Jews, and their Christian Zionist sychophants that are pushing their FALSE narrative, NOT those who are exposing it.

Maldarker

Star
In maths you may have come across the concept of sets and subsets…

With the above in mind there is certainly a prophesied subset of folk who “say they are Jews and are not”. Where there is a divergence of view is over who this statement applies to.

Accordingly those who give credence to the Protocols will label all modern Israelis as the Synagogue of Satan.

Others (myself included) would acknowledge that there will certainly be a subset of Jews who will truly be the synagogue of Satan, who will perhaps be instrumental in the rise of the Antichrist in Israel. According to this second view there is also a subset of real Jews who will go through the coming Tribulation and will recognise Jesus as their Messiah on His return.
those are the 144000 super evangalized spoke of in revelations.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
If you don't know what you're talking about, why do you attempt to come off as an authority about who those which say they are "Jews" today really are?
I make no claims to be an authority about who Jesus is referring to.

It is my concern that you are jumping to conclusions—based on faulty research—in an attempt to discredit the nation of Israel.

A Freeman

Superstar
I make no claims to be an authority about who Jesus is referring to.
And yet you pretend that Christ's specific, and easy to understand description is "tricky", as if Christ is somehow deceitful and you are in a position to judge Christ.

It is my concern that you are jumping to conclusions—based on faulty research—in an attempt to discredit the nation of Israel.
Shouldn't you be more concerned with your own faulty judgment, based on your own faulty research, where you very hypocritically ignore ALL of the scriptural marks of the TRUE nation and company of nations (Gen. 35:11; Gen. 48:16-19) that God calls Israel?

If someone turns to God and His-Story for answers rather than of relying on the guesswork of men who claim to be "historians" and "archaeologists", they should very easily be able to discern between the people that fit ALL of the descriptions of the true people Israel during these end-times, and the counterfeit-Jews that presently occupy the LAND of Israel in the Middle East.

God, unlike men, is NOT the author of confusion (1 Cor. 14:33). And neither is His Christ (John 14:6; Rev. 1:5).

A Freeman

Superstar
An historians perspective on the question above:

Yes, there is a problem with people calling themselves (or calling others) "historians", to promote their own satanic agenda, just as there is a problem calling the synagogue of Satan "God's Chosen people". We are the children of Whom/whom we choose to listen to and obey.

In the video above that you have chosen over God to place your faith, the presenter promotes what should be immediately recognized as a fatal flaw concerning the Rothschilds' involvements in the formation of the counterfeit-Jewish state of Israel in the Middle East.

Were the Rothschild family, who are the head of the international banking cartel (money-changers) instrumental in the formation of the counterfeit-Jewish state of Israel in the Middle East? Absolutely. It's an undisputed historical fact.

1709106189267.png

Did God use the Rothschilds to fulfill the fig-tree prophecy Christ spoke of in Matthew 24:32-34? Undoubtedly.

But does any of that somehow make the Rothschilds "Jews"? Of course not. It doesn't make the Rothschilds Jewish any more than God using Nebuchadnezzar and the Babylonian army to do His Will (in destroying Solomon's Temple and punishing the "House of Judah") would have made Nebuchadnezzar an Israelite.

Christ very plainly stated that one CANNOT serve both God and mammon (Matt. 6:24), so anyone who actually believes that the Rothschilds are somehow among "God's Chosen people" very obviously don't believe Christ nor God.

Instead of posting video after video of irrational arguments made by people who don't know what they're talking about, why don't you instead turn to God's Word for the answers you seek?

The designation as "Jews" is NEVER applied to the 10-tribed "House of Israel" -- which makes up the overwhelming majority of the true people Israel -- anywhere in the totality of Scripture. So anyone believing that the "Israelis" somehow represent the ancient Israelites is choosing to believe in the tales of men (fantasy) rather than in God and His Word (Reality).

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the "lost sheep" of the "House of Israel" (the Ten "Lost" Tribes of Israel).

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Matthew 10:1-20
10:1 And when he had called unto [him] his twelve disciples, he gave them power [against] unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
10:2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James [the son] of Zebedee, and John his brother;
10:3 Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the taxman; James (the Lord's half-brother - ch. 13:55 and Gal. 1:19) [the son] of Alphaeus [Cleophas] (Mary's second husband) and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;
10:4 Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.
10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the "House of Israel".
10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The Kingdom of heaven is at hand.
10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
10:9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,
10:10 Nor scrip for [your] journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.
10:11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.
10:12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.
10:13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.
10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
10:15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the Day of Judgment, than for that city.
10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their churches;
10:18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.
10:19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
10:20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

A Freeman

Superstar
Ezekiel 37:15-28
37:15 The Word of the "I AM" came again unto me, saying,
37:16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions (2 Tribes): then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and [for] all the "House of Israel" his companions (the 10 "Lost" Tribes):
37:17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand (Genesis 49:10).
37:18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not show us what thou [meanest] by these?
37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which [is] in the hand of Ephraim, and the [10] tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, [even] with the stick of Judah (2 tribes), and make them one stick, and they shall be one in Mine hand.
37:20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.
37:21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, where they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one King shall be King to them all (Rev. 2:25-29): and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all (Ezek. 35:10):
37:23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be My people, and I will be their God (Jer. 31:31-34; Heb. 10:16-17).
37:24 And My Well-Beloved servant (Mark 9:7) [shall be] King over them (Rev. 19:11-16); and they all shall have One shepherd (John 10:1-18): they shall also walk in My Judgments, and observe My Statutes, and DO them (Mal. 4).
37:25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob My servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, [even] they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and My Well-Beloved servant [shall be] their prince (Daniel 10:21) for ever.
37:26 Moreover I will make a Covenant of peace with them; it shall be an Everlasting Covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set My Sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
37:27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
37:28 And the heathen shall know that I the "I AM" do sanctify Israel, when My Sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

It should be self-evident that people calling themselves "Jews" today, and living in a land where Bibi Mileikowski, aka "Netanyahu" is their king, cannot possibly be the reunification of the true Israelites from both houses (the "House of Judah" AND the "House of Israel"), with Christ as their King.

THINK about it.

Last edited:

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Instead of posting video after video of irrational arguments made by people who don't know what they're talking about, why don't you instead turn to God's Word for the answers you seek?
The difference between you and the guy in the video is the guy in the video doesn’t endlessly quote the Bible out of context to support his narrative. He comes off sounding like a historian, and you come off sounding like you hate Jews (for some reason).

Khazarian Mafia enters the chat. Ashcan Nazis. But let's face facts Israel and Washington DC are the Synagogue of Satan and both going down hard. Russia, China Iran and even the Houthis are paving the way. When Israel no longer exists the whole world will be better off. They are parasites and contribute nothing good. Through A Glass Darkly. Yet glass didn't exist in Biblical times of Corinthians. There are none so blind as those who refuse to see that Israel is the Synagogue of Satan and those who deny this are stooges of Satan. Did I mention they killed Jesus?

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
The difference between you and the guy in the video is the guy in the video doesn’t endlessly quote the Bible out of context to support his narrative. He comes off sounding like a historian, and you come off sounding like you hate Jews (for some reason).
You have all of the above exactly backwards, as usual.

Isaiah 30:8-15
30:8 Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a Book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever:
30:9 That this [is] a rebellious people, lying children, children [that] will not hear The Law of the "I AM":
30:10 Which say to the Seers, See not; and to the Prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits (lies):
30:11 Get you out of The Way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us.
30:12 Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this Word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon:
30:13 Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant.
30:14 And he shall break it as the breaking of the potters' vessel that is broken in pieces; He shall not spare: so that there shall not be found in the bursting of it a piece to take fire from the hearth, or to take water [withal] out of the pit.
30:15 For thus saith the Lord "I AM", the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.

Every single individual on Earth today calling themselves a "Jew" is on death row, as are the rest of us. Without the information that their satanic leadership (political, religious or otherwise) is leading them astray, to their destruction, they have no hope of a reprieve on Judgment Day.

Of course the Bible has been warning us about that too, for over 3000 years, which likewise has been ignored by every single organized religion on planet Earth.

Isaiah 3:12 [As for] My people, children [are] their oppressors, and women rule over them. O My people, they which lead thee cause [thee] to err, and lead thee astray, to thy destruction.

Maldarker

Star
You don't know it if you are new here but that person you are quoting is a follower of JAH truth who thinks CHRIST is some old guy in england so take that with a grain of salt. Which this false religion is doing is trying to intergrate islam christianity & for some reason star wars so....

truth_will_out

Established
Slightly off topic but as this is the way things have drifted, a Native American perspective on the legitimacy of Modern Israel.

'Modern israel'?

Isn't everything that you post 'off topic' when it comes to Israel? It's completely insane how you can justify what's happening at the moment, in 'your' gods name. Your god is Satan, by the way. It seems that you'll be the very last person to realise this.

How on earth can you not see this?

Please explain to me how the next 1000 years are going to pan out for you guys?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
'Modern israel'?

Isn't everything that you post 'off topic' when it comes to Israel? It's completely insane how you can justify what's happening at the moment, in 'your' gods name. Your god is Satan, by the way. It seems that you'll be the very last person to realise this.

How on earth can you not see this?

Please explain to me how the next 1000 years are going to pan out for you guys?
Who said anything about justifying anything. This thread is simply about the facts. What you make of them is really up to you.

Slightly off topic but as this is the way things have drifted, a Native American perspective on the legitimacy of Modern Israel.

Native Americans are not always the sharpest knives in the drawer and that is why they were herded onto reservations just like Palestinians. Hopefully Israel will all be deported to Madagascar which if I remember correctly was one of the original plans. They do not belong in the middle east.

fotw

Established
The “Palestinian People” are not a distinct ancient ethnicity, they are Egyptians and Saudis

First, what the Hamas official said…

Next, from the Qur’an

And Israelis are not The Children of Israel. Ashkenazis are not Israelites by any stretch.

No one denies this. For those that do not read the Bible look up Geneology of Noah, or Generations of Noah on your favorite search if you don't believe it. Look at all the charts.

They should come clean and change the name from Israel to Ashkenaz. Call it what it is.

Last edited: