The rare occasion where a Hamas official, the Qur’an and David Wood agree…

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The “Palestinian People” are not a distinct ancient ethnicity, they are Egyptians and Saudis

First, what the Hamas official said…

Next, from the Qur’an

Haich

Superstar
You know Red, you made it clear you didn’t want to argue or discuss with people who you have a very distinct and different view from regarding what’s happening in Palestine. However, I just can’t believe you still listen and take information from the cross dressing, mentally ill David Woods. If you’re interested in what the Quran says about The Children of Israel, I recommend starting a thread in the Religious section of the forum. As this is the news/current affairs section I’ll address this component.

I ask you one thing, you’re an Englishman. Did your ancestors sprout from the fields of Stonehenge? Or did they travel from Europe? If you go back far enough you probably have some Danish, French or German roots. I don’t see how this negates your Englishness…same can be said for the Palestinians. Who argued or said they’re a pure distinct race? All I’ve seen argued is they’ve lived in Palestine for centuries and existed peacefully alongside Christians and Jews. The Zionist colonisers are European…this doesn’t have to be explained.

It’s the west that drew borders and created distinct areas and zones in the Middle East & Africa. Land barriers weren’t as succinct as they are now.

IMG_7629.jpeg

truth_will_out

Established
And where do the forefathers of the current Israelis come from? They're certainly not who you think they are, most of us know that they're Ashkenazi frauds that moved into Jerusalem once Israel and judah had both been taken into captivity (on different occassions).

Last edited:

irrationalNinja

Veteran
And where do the forefathers of the current Israelis come from? They're certainly not who you think they are, most of us know that they're Ashkenazi frauds that moved into Jerusalem once Israel and judah had both been taken into captivity (on different occassions).
While a popular view on this forum, it is a narrative lacking veracity.

Israelites (from Israel and Judah) lived in the land throughout the Assyrian and Babylonian exiles. The Bible is clear on that. Archaeology, and the historical record, are clear on Jews living in the region of Palestine for millennia prior to 1947.

So, if Egyptians and Saudis (and probably some Syrians, Jordanians, and Iraqis) left—or were removed from—their countries, and moved to the region of Palestine before there was any civil control in the region, did they have ownership of the land or were they simply squatting in the Wild West of Palestine?

If a displaced group of people are squatting, which certainly appears to have been the case with “Palestinians,” it is hard to make the case that Israel is on stolen land.

If land is not owned by anyone, from whom can it be stolen?

Stucky

Star

Israelites (from Israel and Judah) lived in the land throughout the Assyrian and Babylonian exiles. The Bible is clear on that. Archaeology, and the historical record, are clear on Jews living in the region of Palestine for millennia prior to 1947.

So, if Egyptians and Saudis (and probably some Syrians, Jordanians, and Iraqis) left—or were removed from—their countries, and moved to the region of Palestine before there was any civil control in the region, did they have ownership of the land or were they simply squatting in the Wild West of Palestine?

If a displaced group of people are squatting, which certainly appears to have been the case with “Palestinians,” it is hard to make the case that Israel is on stolen land.

Wholly irrelevant.

Article 7 of the mandate for Palestine

The Administration of Palestine shall be responsible for enacting a nationality law. There shall be included in this law provisions framed so as to facilitate the acquisition of Palestinian citizenship by Jews who take up their permanent residence in Palestine.

The above came into force in 1925. The Eastern Europeans declared their borders in part of Palestine in 1948 and everyone outside those borders was and remains Palestinian.

It's not difficult.

truth_will_out

Established

fotw

Established

Lacking veracity? A popular view with Israelis, many of them identify as Ashkenazi. Are they Israelites or are they Ashkenazis who follow the religion of Judaism? Or are they Ashkenazis that intermarried with Israelites? Have you taken the time to read the Bible please? If you read the Bible you should know that Ashkenazis are decendants of Ashkenaz, not decendants of Jacob who God named Israel. It is a mistake to say this narrative is lacking veracity when the Bible says otherwise.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
There is no two-state solution in the NWO endgame....which means any and every argument is going to be whipped up to justify the expulsion of Palestinians from their territories and some people are going to avidly support it all. It amazes me everyday to see people stumbling from one psyop to another....maybe they just enjoy being mind-raped by the System. I hope you will all be "happy" when Israel repossesses her biblical borders..."happiness" which will be a bitter pill of buyer's-remorse.

@Red Sky at Morning, you've mentioned in the past that you have Jewish ancestry. Perhaps you should look inward and question what exactly it is that you are doing....maintaining an existence in England....if, as this thread implies, you are questioning Palestinian ethnicity and territorial claims.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
There is no two-state solution in the NWO endgame....which means any and every argument is going to be whipped up to justify the expulsion of Palestinians from their territories and some people are going to avidly support it all. It amazes me everyday to see people stumbling from one psyop to another....maybe they just enjoy being mind-raped by the System. I hope you will all be "happy" when Israel repossesses her biblical borders..."happiness" which will be a bitter pill of buyer's-remorse.

@Red Sky at Morning, you've mentioned in the past that you have Jewish ancestry. Perhaps you should look inward and question what exactly it is that you are doing....maintaining an existence in England....if, as this thread implies, you are questioning Palestinian ethnicity and territorial claims.
No Jewish ancestry but I do have relatives who live in Israel so I get a certain perspective.

As for the ancestry thing (to adopt a legal style)…

Insofar as the concept of Palestinian statehood is predicated to a distinct Palestinian ethnicity, the claims initially advanced by Yassir Arafat are without historic, archeological or genetic substance.

Any claim that is made must be based on an acknowledgment of a far shorter and more realistic Palestinian history than the one that uses linguistics to trace back to ancient Philistia.

Karlysymon

Superstar
No Jewish ancestry but I do have relatives who live in Israel so I get a certain perspective.

As for the ancestry thing (to adopt a legal style)…

Insofar as the concept of Palestinian statehood is predicated to a distinct Palestinian ethnicity, the claims initially advanced by Yassir Arafat are without historic, archeological or genetic substance.

Any claim that is made must be based on an acknowledgment of a far shorter and more realistic Palestinian history than the one that uses linguistics to trace back to ancient Philistia.
A good memory is such a blessing!!!! Here's your old post from 2018. I will respond to the rest of your post when i have enough time.
1708974225795.png

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
A good memory is such a blessing!!!! Here's your old post from 2018. I will respond to the rest of your post when i have enough time.
View attachment 102065
Well remembered! After a lot of research and dead ends it turns out my Jewish ancestry may well be through one grandparent with a Jewish surname but as he disappeared in Poland during WW2 (perhaps to some quiet, undocumented death) I will be unable to say for sure.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
P.s. @Karlysymon - As for “Messianic Judaism” (not to be confused with the Hebrew Roots movement), I would say that if I had a Christian denomination at all, I might align with that the most…

Growing up my family would sometimes have a Shabbat meal on the Friday then go to a Baptist church on a Sunday morning. I don’t dislike being a bit eclectic, but I am much more interested in simple Biblical Christianity than any “ism” if that makes sense?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

A Freeman

Superstar
It is absolutely despicable the lengths that duplicitous, oxymoronic Christian Zionists will go to try to justify mass murder.

...Thus have ye made the Commandment of God of none effect by your Tradition. [Ye] hypocrites, well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying,
This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is FAR from me.

- Jesus, as recorded in Matthew 15:7-9

Last edited:

irrationalNinja

Veteran
It is interesting how there is a vast amount of archaeological evidence connecting Jews to the land of Israel.

I wonder if that is why people try to sell “The Synagogue of Satan” narrative. Haters need to change history in order to negate Jewish claims to the land, so the “Synagogue of Satan” appears to be an attempt to create a New Jew that is nothing like the Old Jew, and therefore has no claim to the land—archaeology be damned.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
What a bore. Just a bunch of hollow, uninformed conjecture.

Talk about “mind-raped by the System.” You sound like a perpetual victim, without even knowing it.

truth_will_out

Established
It is interesting how there is a vast amount of archaeological evidence connecting Jews to the land of Israel.

I wonder if that is why people try to sell “The Synagogue of Satan” narrative. Haters need to change history in order to negate Jewish claims to the land, so the “Synagogue of Satan” appears to be an attempt to create a New Jew that is nothing like the Old Jew, and therefore has no claim to the land—archaeology be damned.
Who are the synagogue of satan in your opinion?

Stucky

Star
Haters need to change history in order to negate Jewish claims to the land
That's the second time in the past few days that you have unknowingly described exactly what zionist have done.

When modern states were being created in the region a little over 100 years ago they weren't created on "archaeological evidence". They weren't created based on who lived there 2,3 or 4 thousand years ago. They were created based on who lived there in the region at the demise of the Ottoman empire.

That's why zionist like Cynthia day Wallace, Dore Gold and Howard Grief had to invent lies about the 'sacred trust of civilisation', San Remo, the Vienna convention (lol) and so much more.

So there was no "Jewish claim" except for those Jews who lived in the region.